Taken by the Viking Ch. 10

Story Info
Laura and Trish become more intimate.
4k words
4.71
51.9k
33

Part 10 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/14/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,566 Followers

Swirling his tongue around her clit, Jordan smiled in triumph as Trish let out a gasping moan and shuddered, her pussy squeezing his fingers as she came.

He'd indulged in his own needs enough the night before, but he still wanted to wake his babygirl up with an orgasm. She was so beautiful when she was all soft and submissive, blinking sleepily and hazy with pleasure. Last night he'd worn her out so she was even more tired than usual, but that hadn't stopped her from reaching her pleasure.

Trish was perfection, from the stunning, light blonde hair that matched his own and had been the first thing about her to catch his eye, to her occasional sweet smile, to her inquisitive mind. He'd noticed she liked to listen in on the conversations on the Wolf's dais, her mind always working even though she didn't talk much about what she was thinking. She was always observing, watching, analyzing. He knew she'd been studying ancient earth cultures at the university.

The first time he'd seen her, she'd been sitting at a park table with a textbook, completely ignoring everyone around her. Her hair in the sunlight had caught his attention first; he'd never seen anyone else with such a light color. At first he'd thought they might be related, but after following her back to her school, finding out her identity, and acquiring her records he'd known that wasn't true.

But her records had only made him even more interested in her. She was an orphan, like him. Making her own way, like he had.

So much lonelier than he'd been though. So much more alone. That hadn't been in her records. He'd learned that by following her, until Zadia had caught him at it and told him to either do something or cut it out. It wasn't normal to just follow a woman around watching her. And she'd noticed his focus wasn't normal, so she'd followed him to see what he was doing with his free time and found him following Trish. Watching a group of asshole Moon students harassing her and practically chasing her away from the library, he'd decided Zadia was right. So a few days later, when the Wolf decided he wanted to replace Slave, Jordan had taken Trish as well.

For some reason he hadn't wanted her to know that he'd singled her out though, so she'd been treated the same as Bella and Alex initially. He'd felt embarrassed about his unusual behavior in regards to her.

Now he didn't care what anyone thought about his behavior when it came to her.

******

Trish sat stiffly in Jordan's lap as he caressed her thigh. He didn't have an erection yet, but she was sure it would come. On the opposite end of the couch, Laura was curled up on Marek's thighs, looking much more natural than Trish felt.

She didn't know if she felt awkward because of the exhibitionism and voyeurism that had happened between them yesterday or what, all Trish knew was that things now felt weird. She couldn't stop wondering if it was going to happen again. Would Jordan push her farther? He'd obviously really liked watching Marek and Laura yesterday going by the way he'd worn her out last night.

After breakfast, Jordan had left her with Marek and Laura before disappearing for a while. Laura said he'd probably gone to greet Cora. He'd come back only a few minutes ago and Marek had turned on the vid screen to the internal cameras in the Wolf's main room. The Wolf was on the dais with Alex and Bella kneeling on either side of him, while a lethal looking woman and a huge man with very dark skin - which was as unusual as Jordan and Trish's very light hair and quite beautiful - spoke to the Wolf.

Trish tried to pay attention, but it wasn't easy with Jordan's fingers caressing the inside of her thighs, his arm pushing her skirt higher and higher up her legs, making her blush and squirm on his growing erection, because she could feel Laura and Marek's eyes on her. Worse... it wasn't a completely bad feeling. She hadn't liked having a whole room of strangers watching her, but since she was starting to come to know Laura and Marek, there was still an intimacy, a privacy about being watched by them and... well it was kind of arousing. Especially when Marek started touching Laura as well.

Having no qualms about being watched, Laura arched her back, pushing her breasts into Marek's hands. Her eyes flitted back and forth between the vid screen and watching Trish's skirt slowly rise, and Trish found herself hard pressed not to return the attention.

Although she did experience a jolt of shock when Cora called the Wolf by what was apparently his first name - Scott.

"Scott?" she repeated, her voice incredulous. It was such an innocuous sounding name for such a frightening man. The Wolf struck terror (and, if she were being honest, excitement) into the hearts of the Moon's population. Scott... would not.

Jordan rumbled beneath her as he chuckled. "Don't ever let him hear you call him that."

He sounded amused, but she knew he was also serious.

Trying to ignore the way his fingers were making little circles just beneath her labia, making her pussy tingle, Trish twisted slightly to see his expression. "Do you ever call him Scott?"

The question didn't distract him from touching her, but it was still worth asking just to satisfy her curiosity.

Both Jordan and Marek chuckled.

"No."

"Why not?"

"I'm not his equal." Jordan said the answer like it didn't matter, but it did... it really did. Laura had made Cora sound like she was a contemporary of the Wolf, but there was a huge difference between being just a contemporary and being one of the few who could call the Wolf by his real name... especially when even the Wolf's right hand man, which Jordan was, didn't.

So why didn't anyone on the Moon know Cora's name?

She gasped as Jordan's fingers slipped into her pussy, pumping gently as they pushed into her body.

"You're thinking too much," he murmured in her ear, his hot breath sending a shiver down her spine.

"That's because you're indulging her curiosity," Marek said. The comment didn't sound judgmental, but it didn't quite sound approving either.

"I like indulging her," Jordan said, his free hand coming up to cup her breast as he twisted his fingers inside of her.

Trish bit back a moan.

So far she was still completely clothed and while it was obvious what Jordan was doing between her legs, her skirt was covering the actual sight of it. On the other end of the couch, Marek had Laura tipped back so that her upper body was resting on the arm of the couch, her firm breasts high in the air, her dress open to her waist... and her skirts were tucked up around her hips, so that she might as well be naked. With her long legs splayed open, her pussy was on display for Trish and Jordan, the dark pink flesh glistening with arousal.

"She's going to play with Alex," Marek said, sounding disgruntled.

"Ha!" Laura responded, and then gasped as Marek gave her wet pussy a short, sharp smack that made Trish's pussy clench in sympathy even as she looked at them curiously.

"If you're going to be a sore winner, you're going to receive a punishment along with your reward," Marek told her sternly. Laura just smiled back at him.

Realizing they'd been betting on whether Cora would want to rape Alex or Bella, Trish shivered and looked away from them. Even though she could kind of understand the very different perspective the Earth citizens had from her own, even though she knew there would be people on the Moon just as likely to do the same thing, it was still unpleasant to witness... especially because, in quite a few ways, she truly did like Laura and enjoy spending time with her.

An ancient Earth saying that she'd had to look up the meaning for after the first time she'd heard it ran through her head - 'other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play?'

She'd been confused the first time she'd come across it, but it made so much sense to her now. Laura was a wonderful friend, other than her callous attitude towards "Moonies" and her acceptance of the way Trish had come into her life.

Even more to the point, other than the way he'd come into her life, Jordan wasn't entirely terrible either. Trish might fight feeling that way, but she knew it could be so much worse. She could be on the dais right on, on display for the entire room to see. Jordan could be more like the Wolf with his penchant for mental torture... and even physical torture. She was only spanked when she went against Jordan's orders; Bella and Alex were physically tormented for the fun of it. Jordan might enjoy rough sex, but he was also tender and gentle in turn, especially afterwards, whereas Alex and Bella were often left to tend to themselves even after particularly brutal scenes.

Trish shuddered as she looked at the vid screen where Alex was now restrained to a frame by his wrists and ankles, and Cora had her hand on his balls... from the pained expression on Alex's face, she wasn't being very gentle either.

A pinch of her nipple had her squirming, and movement to her left made her glance over as Marek knelt down on the floor between Laura's spread thighs. She watched him with gleaming excitement in her eyes as he grabbed her by the hips and pulled her towards him so that her pussy was right at the edge of her seat on the couch. Trish shuddered, her own pussy squeezing Jordan's fingers as she watched Marek begin to lick and kiss Laura's swollen folds. They were much more erotic, much more enjoyable to watch than what was happening on the vid screen.

Cora was whipping Alex with a long, multi-stranded leather whip. It didn't seem like she was hitting him with a punishing amount of force, but his tanned skin was still becoming darker and redder under the lash and she showed no signs of stopping. Trish would much rather watch Laura writhe in pleasure, her hands playing with her breasts, as Marek tongued her pussy.

"Would you like me to do that to you, baby girl?" Jordan whispered in her ear, his fingers thrusting into her pussy with a wet, sloppy sound. He was watching Laura and Marek as well, his voice tight with erotic excitement.

Yes! Part of her screamed.

No, don't answer him! Another part implored.

Trish just moaned, unable to answer when she was so conflicted.

She whimpered when Jordan's fingers slowed in her pussy, circling, making her shudder. His hips surged beneath her, bumping his erection against the base of the ever-present plug in her ass and igniting that area with sensation as well.

Pulling her eyes away from Laura and Marek, trying to push away her growing desire, Trish looked at the vid screen. Cora had a tiny, almost comical looking, whip in her hands, but what she was doing with it wasn't funny at all; Alex's head fell back, his muscles straining as Cora whipped his cock and balls, although his erection never diminished. Behind the show of agony and ecstasy, Bella was on the dais with the Wolf pounding into her from behind, while the gorgeous dark-skinned man who had arrived with Cora was fucking Bella's mouth.

It didn't turn her off as much as she wanted it to. Was she becoming as inured to the sight as Laura was? Or was her body just too aroused to be dampened?

Jordan's fingers slid out of her pussy and she didn't know if she was relieved or disappointed... and then they gripped the base of the plug in her ass and pulled it free. She squealed at the sensation, squirming - and then let out a cry as he lifted her up and settled her slightly gaping anus atop his cock.

"NO! Wait, please!"

She tried to pry his hands off of her waist, but to no avail.

"Should have answered me when you had the chance, baby girl," he said as his cock stretched her sphincter, gravity pulling her down onto his rock hard shaft.

Arching, Trish panted, groaning as Jordan's cock filled her ass. He felt hot and hard inside the dark channel, like he was deeper in her than ever before; she felt like she could barely breathe from the way he filled her. The lubricant he'd used on the plug had allowed him to slide in, but not easily and she could feel every inch of his cock as her hole spasmed around him.

If she'd known he was going to do this, would she have been able to unbend enough to tell him yes earlier instead? If the choice was between requesting her pussy be licked or having her ass raped, would she have been able to say the word?

It was too late now to know.

Jordan's hands lifted her up and down, making her fuck his cock while Laura screamed out her orgasm, her hands digging into the back of Marek's head as she rubbed her pussy against his face. Trish's pussy convulsed emptily in envy, her clit throbbing even as her ass strained around Jordan's impaling cock. The friction and glide of his cock in and out of her ass was painfully erotic, eliciting unwanted pleasure as he worked her up and down his shaft. She yearned for the same ecstasy Laura was experiencing as Marek sucked and licked at her pussy, prolonging her climax.

On the vid screen, Cora now had Alex on his back on the bed, and she was climbing onto his reddened cock. The expression on Alex's face was just as pained as before, like he was caught somewhere between agony and ecstasy with no room in between.

Scooting down on the couch, Jordan arranged Trish legs on either side of him, so that she was kneeling on his lap, his cock firmly lodged in her bottom. It did give her slightly greater control, but that just meant that she was having to participate more in her own anal rape... and yet she couldn't stop her body from moving as it yearned for the orgasm Jordan had been building with his fingers.

Sitting up from Laura's pussy, Marek turned his head to watch Trish bouncing atop Jordan's cock, making her blush and look away from him.

"Jordan, would you mind if we joined in?" Marek asked, and Trish froze.

SMACK!

A short, sharp slap to her ass made Trish cry out as her ass tightened around Jordan's cock. She started to move again, slower, more cautiously as dread and unwanted excitement slid through her. Jordan's hands pulled her skirt up, exposing her bottom half, and Trish closed her eyes as he tugged the dress off over her head, leaving her completely naked and exposed in front of Laura and Marek. Her hard nipples throbbed in the cool air, and she wanted to hide... and yet she couldn't deny that her pussy was creaming. She swore she could feel their heated gazes traveling over her body.

Why this affected her differently than being on display in the main room she couldn't definitively say... was it the smaller audience? Was it her familiarity with Laura and Marek? Or was she just losing the fight for her soul to Jordan?

"I think our girls together would be a pretty sight," Jordan said, almost conversationally. His hands on Trish's waist, he pulled her back so that so was against him, her bent knees unbending and legs moving to either side of his, exposing her pussy completely.

Trish whimpered. "No... please...." Her voice was a husky whisper that everyone ignored. Laura did look at Marek, but when he gestured to Trish, she got down on the floor in almost the exact same position as Marek had been a few moments ago.

One hand cupping Trish's breast, Jordan slid his other down between her legs, using his fingers to expose the soft inner flesh of her pussy, spreading the lips apart for Laura's tongue. Trish gasped as her friend leaned forward and pressed her mouth to Trish's pussy, eagerly licking up the center of her slit and setting Trish afire with the need to cum. Her ass was full of Jordan's cock as he rocked beneath her and now Laura was providing her pussy the stimulation it had been craving.

"Noooooo..." Trish moaned, but even to her own ears her protest sounded weak and unconvincing.

Kneeling behind Laura, Marek lined his cock up with her upturned ass and pressed into her pussy, his hands on her hips as he started fucking her from behind. Each thrust pressed her face more firmly into Trish's pussy, her cries and moans vibrating through Trish's sensitive flesh as Laura licked and sucked. Jordan's hand left Trish's pussy to return to her breast, so that both mounds were caressed and squeezed, both nipples pinched and twisted harshly as he continued to thrust his cock up into her ass.

Marek was watching the scene in front of him intently as he fucked Laura, watching Laura licking Trish's pussy, watching Trish's breasts in Jordan's hands, watching Trish face as she moaned in reluctant ecstasy. Her skin felt heated under his gaze, her pussy throbbing against Laura's lips, and she fought against her orgasm, which just made it swell larger inside of her, ready to burst free.

As Marek fucked Laura harder and faster, Laura redoubled her efforts on Trish's pussy, making her ass squeeze Jordan as he fucked her from below. Trish's impending orgasm was growing, swelling, too large for her to push away, and - as Jordan's cock thrust upwards, sliding through her tight channel and Laura's mouth latched onto Trish's swollen clit - she screamed as unwanted rapture exploded in side of her.

The orgasm was fast and intense, her pussy and ass fluttering as she writhed between the bodies holding her in place. She sobbed with the hot ecstasy that filled her, sweeping over her in rolling waves, leaving her helpless to the overwhelming sensations.

Then Laura was pulled away and suddenly Trish was flipped over; she found herself kneeling and bent over the seat of the couch, side by side with Laura. Her friend's hand found hers as both women cried out in gasping ecstasy as the men behind them unleashed the full force of their pent-up need on them. Trish's ass burned as Jordan fucked her hard, his thrusts rough and deep, filling her completely, his hands tightly gripping her breasts as he sought his own pleasure. She was so sensitized from her orgasm that his focus on his own needs didn't matter; her ecstasy was still crashing around inside of her, like it was trapped inside of her body with no way out.

She screamed, her hand tightening around Laura's as sparks burst in front of her eyes. The sound of Laura sobbing with pleasure as Marek plowed her from behind filled Trish's ears, adding to the eroticism, the depravity.

Jordan swelled, his cock stabbing deep into her bowels, and Trish thought she might pass out as she felt him begin to throb and liquid heat spurted inside of her. Each jet of cum pressed against the tight rim of her sphincter as it passed into her body, making her throb around him, her muscles clenching and milking him of every drop of cum until they were both limp and satisfied.

******

"They're sending three shipments, two false and one real," said Trace, pointing out the routes on the map. It was at the center of the table between him, Cora, the Wolf, and Jordan. "John says this is the real one." His finger tapped the only route highlighted in yellow. The other two were in red.

"How do we know they aren't going to change it up last minute?" Jordan asked, scowling. He didn't like uncertainties.

"We don't. But John's man says they're arrogant, he doubts they will. If they do though, he'll call this phone." Cora held up the phone in her hand, her eyes hard and unforgiving. Like the rest of them, she was tired of the Moon's shit.

They took and took, and told their citizens that the Moon was self-sufficient. That they didn't need the Earth. It was all a lie. They still needed basic essentials from the Earth. The Moon wasn't anywhere close to being a self-sustaining colony; they would only have enough air to last them a few months if the Earth cut off supplying them. Food would last them a little long, but that didn't really matter when they wouldn't be able to breath.

Arrogant fucks.

"If they were smart, they'd choose their route at the last minute," Jordan muttered. Not that John had ever given them bad intel, it was just hard to imagine anyone being so careless. So stupid.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,566 Followers
12