Taken by the Wolf Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,578 Followers

"Looking forward to seeing you again, my dear," the doctor said, leering again. The way his tongue flicked out over his lips reminded her of a snake and she shuddered. Even worse, she knew that he liked seeing that kind of reaction from her but she couldn't stop it anyway.

The soldier let her lean on his arm as they walked out the door. Her body felt strange, as if it wasn't really hers. The fat, battered lips of her pussy were incredibly sore, between them and the plug in her bottom, she was forced to walk awkwardly with her thighs spread apart so that it was almost more of a waddle. Thankfully the soldier was very patient with her, walking at a pace that she could manage.

For the first time she really looked at him. He had plain brown hair and perfectly ordinary features, enough muscles to make it clear he was a fighter, but mostly he looked like a perfectly normal guy, just a bit older than her.

"Careful there," he said, catching her as she stumbled, and she nearly burst into tears just because he was being kind to her. Well, kind compared to everyone else today.

"Please," she said, clutching his arm. "Help me."

He smiled at her, patting her hand comfortingly. "You'll be okay. The Wolf always lets his toys go eventually. It's hardest at the beginning, but everyone adjusts. Some of them end up not wanting to leave. Just do your best not to get in trouble. Don't remove the plug until you're told to, don't argue when you're given an order, and don't try to fight back or escape. The real troublemakers usually get sent to Dr. Margolis until they're ready to behave."

Not the most comforting words in the world, but she took what reassurance she could from them. But who wouldn't want to leave this awfulness? Even the other girl, Abby, even though she'd called him Master she'd seemed relieved that her ordeal was over with. All she knew for sure was that, no matter what, she would do whatever it took to stay away from Dr. Margolis.

As the soldier continued to help her down the hallway, she wondered where Alex was and what was happening to him.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,578 Followers
12