Taken by the Wolf Ch. 09

Story Info
Bella earns a meal and Alex does not.
4.7k words
4.64
61.9k
41

Part 9 of the 27 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 11/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,596 Followers

When Bella woke the next morning, she and Alex were alone in the room and he was still asleep. She'd spent a rather troubled night, trying to fall asleep with the Wolf's big body around her. Whereas being held in Alex's arms made her feel secure and comfortable, having the Wolf wrapped around her was like being held by... well by a wolf. One that seemed to have decided not to eat her yet, but she wasn't sure when she might be its next meal.

Which only reminded her of how he HAD eaten her last night.

Bella shuddered and forced her mind away from that. Looking over at Alex, she could see that the restraints had been removed from his wrists and ankles, just like her and she wondered when that had happened. Had the Wolf done it, or had others been in here? It disturbed her to think that she'd slept through the Wolf's exit from the room, no matter how exhausted she'd been.

"Alex," she whispered, reaching out to touch his arm. "Alex, wake up."

He came to with a jerk, and she snatched her hand back just in case. Brown eyes looked around the room warily before coming to rest on her and softening. He blinked a couple of times and seemed to realize he was free. Immediately he reached out to touch her and then his hand stalled, unsure of its reception.

"Are you okay?" he asked, worriedly.

She felt her heart go out to him. Poor Alex. There was definitely something of an ancient knight in his soul, a protector, and he was unable to protect her right now - the few times that he had been able to had been when the Wolf wanted to play some kind of twisted game. And every time, it had been an assault on Alex's pride. Yet his first thought was still for her, not for himself.

"I'm fine," she said, which was mostly true. Her pussy ached a little bit, but a night of rest had helped. Truthfully, she'd been more than a bit worried what the Wolf might want with her in the morning; it was a relief that he wasn't even here, but also rather worrisome. The man's unpredictability was definitely anxiety-inducing. "Are you okay?"

Alex's face hardened for a moment and then softened again. "I'm fine sweetheart, you don't need to worry about me." He reached out and pulled her into his arms. She snuggled in immediately, the sheets still between them. Flaking dried bits of his cum was still clinging to his chest, but she didn't care. Just having him hold her felt nice. Reassuring, which she needed even if it was false reassurance.

They were only like that for a few minutes when the door opened. Bella's entire body tensed and she looked up to see Jordan entering the room, holding Trish's hand and pulling the petite young woman along with him. Today she was dressed in a white dress that made her look especially young and innocent and her long, white-blonde hair was hanging loose down her back and over her shoulders. She looked at Bella and Alex with wide eyes, but she didn't seem unduly frightened or anxious, which helped Bella to relax just a little bit.

"Up," said Jordan. He was the same as he'd been yesterday; curt, mercenary and intimidating.

Surprisingly, Alex got up fairly quickly, although as he positioned himself between Bella and Jordan, she realized that he hadn't been doing it out of obedience. Unlike her, he hadn't relaxed at all; his back muscles were tensed and his hands were fisted at his sides. Bella couldn't see his face, but she was sure his expression was anything but cooperative. Slowly she slid off the bed behind him, nervous about the rising tension that was in the air.

Jordan just laughed. "Go ahead and try something, boy," he drawled, deliberately insulting. "I don't need that collar to keep you in line."

Reaching out, Bella touched the back of Alex's shoulder. She felt him flinch, but that soft touch seemed to recall him to himself. Glancing over his shoulder, he looked down at her, his face hard and set. Looking pleadingly back up at him, Bella tried to put her desire for him to relax into her eyes.

"She's smarter than you, you know," Jordan said, obviously amused by the interchange. Alex's head swung back around and Bella reached out to grab his hand. Not that he'd made a move towards Jordan, but just in case. "Come on. Shower, then breakfast, and then you'll get a chance to be outside for a bit if you behave."

That didn't sound too awful, as long as there were no surprises. Bella squeezed Alex's hand and he squeezed it back. She was able to fully relax then. Jordan turned and walked out of the room, not waiting to see if they followed, Trish being pulled behind him. She shot a fleeting look over her shoulder at Bella and Alex, too quick for either of them to be able to read her expression.

But they followed.

******

The entire morning, Alex spent learning. Maybe he couldn't fight back right now, and Bella was right that they weren't ready to escape, but he could at least learn. Plan. And they'd seen more of the compound they were in this morning than they had yesterday - and it was definitely a compound. Huge. Circular. He knew because the entire building looped in a circle around a circular outdoor space that was gigantic. There was an area where the soldiers were playing with a ball and hoops, Alex recognized an old form of sport that was pretty much only played on Earth now - sports on the moon tended to be newer variations on old games that were played in either low or null gravity. Another area had a large pool. And then there were the gardens.

It was almost enough to make him forget where he was... but not quite. As if he could ever entirely forget with the collar around his neck.

After Jordan had come for them, they'd been taken to a locker room type set-up where they all showered together. Jordan had kept an eye on all of them, although most of his attention had been taken up with washing Trish off. Neither Bella or Alex had been able to get near their fellow captive so far, because Jordan had yet to let her more than a foot away from him. Most of the time he was holding her hand or had his arm around her. If it wasn't for the slightly panicked and dazed expression on Trish's face, they would have almost looked like a normal couple.

Still, he didn't seem to have harmed her or abused her in any way, beyond his sexual attention. She didn't seem hurt, which relieved Alex somewhat. In some ways, it almost appeared as though Jordan was taking very good care of her. She just had to put up with his focused, and sexual, attention.

They'd been given food, sandwiches, which they'd taken outside with them. That was when Alex learned that it was still fairly early in the morning, the sun was shining high in the sky, but not directly above them, and his internal clock said that it was morning not afternoon. Either the Wolf had left him and Bella sometime in the middle of the night, or he awoke infernally early. After the showers, the food, and now being out in the sunshine, Alex was feeling deceptively normal. He wondered if it was on purpose, to put them off-kilter. Or perhaps if it was a different kind of message - behave, please the Wolf, and this is the kind of treatment you can expect.

Jordan led them to the pool where he grabbed two pairs of goggles from a bin along the side at Bella and Alex. "Get in. You need to exercise."

Shrugging at the man's direction, Alex willingly jumped into the pool. It was only once he was fully immersed that he realized he'd tensed in case the water affected his collar. It didn't. "Come on," he said to Bella, smiling at her. She was looking at the pool and then back at Jordan, who was helping Trish disrobe. "The water feels good."

Besides, they would both need to keep in shape if they were going to escape eventually. Exercise would be essential, plus it would release endorphins which would help keep them from getting depressed. If the Wolf was planning on keeping them for a long period of time, and continue playing his sick games, perhaps he wanted to ensure that his captives were healthy and sane. But that played into what Alex wanted too, so for right now there was no point in fighting.

******

After swimming, Bella and Alex had been left to their own devices in the outdoor area until lunch. Bella still hadn't been able to get close to Trish, Jordan had accompanied all three of them everywhere - even the bathroom. And he had barely let go of Trish in all that time. The possessive hunger in his eyes every time he looked at her was almost frightening. He was constantly playing with her hair, which was such a similar shade to his own.

When Jordan first herded them back into the compound, she didn't know where they were going until they were brought to the same hall the Wolf had been in yesterday. Immediately she tensed, even though the atmosphere seemed slightly less fraught than it had the night before. There were a fair number of people in the room, although not as many as yesterday, and the bed had been raised in the center of the room again.

Alex reached out and put his arm around her, tightening it protectively, but this time it wasn't all that reassuring. She knew, far too well, that he couldn't really do anything to protect her.

"Keep moving," Jordan said from behind them, and she felt Alex stumble slightly. He muttered a curse and glared over his shoulder; Jordan must have pushed him. Bella moved forward, hoping to distract Alex, knowing that his temper would be short now that they were being confronted by yet another one of the Wolf's games. Just having the bed, ready and waiting for occupants, was setting both of them on edge.

"Ah... Pet, Toy and Jordan's little girl," the Wolf said from the dais, standing. His eyes glinted with appreciation as they came in, sweeping over their naked bodies. This time Trish hadn't been allowed to dress and his gaze took her in as well. "Looking all shiny and new. I do hope you're hungry."

They were. They all were. It had been hours since Jordan had given them the sandwiches, which hadn't been all that big a meal to start with, and then they'd been swimming and moving around out in the sun. Bella felt her stomach tighten in anticipation. Whatever everyone was eating, it smelled amazing and made her feel even hungrier than she had before.

"Up on the dais," Jordan ordered, giving Alex a push. Bella started to follow him, but Jordan grabbed her arm. "You're going to the bed, Pet."

Immediately Bella started to tremble again, Alex turned around and Jordan shoved him hard enough to send him stumbling forward several steps before he fell to his knees in front of the dais. Several of the soldiers standing there flanked him before he could stand, ensuring that he wouldn't be able to interfere. Jordan pushed Bella, more gently than he had Alex, towards the bed, pulling Trish with him.

"Who wants to see the girls eat?" the Wolf asked loudly. His words were met with a rowdy, enthusiastic cheer. Bella was reminded of an ancient Roman emperor, entertaining the masses. Except that she wasn't a gladiator and he didn't want them to fight. Looking down at the two young women as Jordan led them up onto the bed. "All you have to do for lunch, girls, is eat each other first."

Bella and Trish looked at each other. Although Bella had experimented a bit with other women, especially her close friends, Trish was only eighteen and from the look on her face, Bella didn't think she'd had any experience with another woman before.

"It's okay," Bella whispered to her, ignoring the catcalls coming from all sides. She reached out to take Trish's hand, which resulted in even more cheering, which she ignored. Squeezing the young woman's hand she attempted to smile. "We can do this."

Trish nodded a little stiffly, her eyes going towards Jordan almost as if she expected him to step in and intervene, but he had already stepped back and was watching them with a hot look in his eyes. Obviously he was just as eager as anyone else to see Trish and Bella perform for them.

She turned back to Bella. "I've never done this before," she whispered, looking a bit stricken. "I don't know how to do this... oh my god... everyone's watching!"

"Just follow my lead," Bella said, and she leaned forward and kissed Trish on the mouth.

It made her feel very strange, because Trish was obviously reluctant to kiss her back. She kept her lips tightly clamped against Bella's. Carefully, gently, Bella brought her hands up to cradle Trish's face, hoping to make the kiss look more passionate than it was. If Bella was guessing correctly, the Wolf wanted a show more than anything.

******

"Well Toy, don't you want to know how you're going to earn your meal?" the Wolf asked, coming alongside Alex. Still on his knees, he was forced to look up at the Wolf, doing his best to ignore the obvious bulge at the front of the other man's pants. "It's easy, Toy. All you have to do is willingly suck my cock. and swallow my cum."

The taunting tone in his voice made it obvious that he knew it wouldn't be that easy for Alex. He almost immediately said no, but then a thought struck him and he shot a worried look at Bella, who was still kissing Trish. It was obvious that the younger woman was reluctant and not really responding, although Bella was doing her best. Bella already had her work cut out for her, what would happen if he didn't suck the Wolf's cock?

As if reading his mind, the Wolf chuckled and reached out to grab his hair, tilting Alex's head back and forcing him to look up. "Don't worry, Toy. Whatever you choose won't effect Pet. But you're not going to eat until my cum is in your belly."

"Fuck off," Alex said, sneering. He didn't know whether or not the Wolf was telling the truth, but it fit right into his sick, twisted games. Alex was hungry but he wasn't that hungry, and if what he said wasn't going to effect Bella - and he did trust the Wolf on that for some reason - then he wasn't going to be shy about letting his true feelings be known.

The Wolf just laughed. "You might change your mind after a couple of missed meals." Alex shuddered and the Wolf laughed again. Sick bastard. If the Wolf really did withhold meals until Alex swallowed his cum... he knew he'd given in eventually but he wasn't going to cave immediately. The Wolf turned his attention back to the bed, and Alex looked too. The women were still kissing, but it wasn't a very entertaining show; the watching crowd was obviously bored with it too, shouting out derisive advice. "Jordan... this is boring. See if you can't liven them up a bit, give Pet a couple stripes with your belt for encouragement."

Bella shrieked, pulling away from Trish and begging for mercy as the blonde looked on, horrified.

"Stop!" Alex shouted; the soldiers next to him immediately grabbed onto his shoulders, pressing down to keep him on his knees. "You said my choice wouldn't affect her!"

"Yours doesn't," the Wolf said with a shrug. "But they're taking too long."

The snap of leather against flesh had Alex's head whipping around as Bella shrieked. Trish was curled up on the bed in a ball, her arms around her knees and back against the headboard, watching with wide eyes as Jordan raised his arm again. He had one hand on Bella's back, holding her down bent over the bed, one long red line already showing across her creamy buttocks.

CRACK!

Bella screamed again and Alex lunged, only to be drawn back by the soldiers on either side of him. Even though he yelled, there was nothing he could do as Jordan lifted his arm again.

CRACK!

A third stripe, diagonal to the other two, landed across her ass, and Bella's body jerked as she sobbed out another scream. Alex growled, struggling, but there was nothing he could do.

"Enough," the Wolf said, resting his hand on Alex's head. The word stopped Jordan, who lowered the belt and looked back up at the dais. "Let them try again."

******

The burning flames of her bottom made Bella feel like howling, but she knew that wouldn't help. At least it had stopped. At least the Wolf hadn't continued the torture. Bella had been more than willing to make a better effort at putting on a show even before the Wolf had ordered Jordan to strap her. Now, with her entire bottom feeling like it was on fire, she didn't have any hesitation.

Crawling up on the bed towards Trish, she saw that the pretty blonde was still curled in on herself, her big eyes wide. A flash of anger went through Bella. After all, it was Trish who had been hesitating, and yet Trish had gone unpunished.

"Come here," Bella whispered angrily. She wasn't going to offer up her ass for Jordan's belt again just because Trish was reluctant.

"I can't..." Trish whimpered, her eyes big, looking frozen as she looked around at the room. "Everyone's watching... I just... Oh god..."

Shit.

It was up to Bella. Her stomach growled, reminding her that she wasn't just doing this for the Wolf's entertainment or to avoid punishment, but for food. While Bella didn't have any particular attraction to Trish, she'd definitely rather put on an erotic show than any of the other options she'd been presented with so far.

She reached out and grabbed Trish's ankle, dragging the smaller woman into the center of the bed and pulling her out of her curled up position. Cheers erupted around them.

"What are you doing?" Trish stared up at her in shock.

"Saving us."

Pushing herself on top of Trish, in between the other woman's thighs, Bella kissed her hard. She didn't care if Trish opened her mouth now, the fall of her hair would mask what the kiss truly looked like. The important thing was the show.

Beneath her Trish wriggled and squealed, trying to push Bella off, but Bella was bigger and heavier. Guilt trickled through her for a moment, but what other choice did she have?

"Hold still," she whispered furiously, pulling away from Trish's lips for just a moment. "Just do what I do."

To her relief, Trish stopped struggling although she didn't help Bella either, she just lay there limply. That was better than struggling though. Bella brushed her hair out of the way, so that the people on the dais - most importantly the Wolf - would be able to see clearly what she was doing.

Tears rolled down Trish's cheeks as Bella began to move her mouth down her slender neck and collarbone, little kisses and licks of her tongue that were designed to look more interesting than they probably felt. Bella hadn't ever done anything quite like this before, but she'd seen plenty of vids and she tried to imitate what she'd seen in those.

When she reached Trish's breasts, the other woman shivered and moaned as Bella squeezed the pert mounds and sucked one nipple into her mouth. Trish's breasts were smaller than Bella's, but her nipples were longer and obviously very sensitive. Even though Trish was obviously humiliated and reluctant about the entire situation, her back arched as Bella sucked hard on the hard little bud.

Bella realized that, so far in captivity, Trish probably hadn't had to do anything but be available for Jordan's passions, but it was putting them at a disadvantage right now.

Then the gist of some of the catcalls reached her ears - they liked that Trish was obviously reluctant. As long as Bella put on a good show, it wouldn't matter what Trish did.

Perverts.

But a wave of relief went through her, even as her stomach gurgled hungrily.

Bella began attacking Trish's tits with gusto, making her movements as big and as obvious as possible as she straddled the younger woman's hips and sat up, rubbing her pussy lips over Trish's bare mound and continuing to play with Trish's breasts.

"Oh noooo.... please stop!" Trish moaned as Bella's fingers pinched her nipples and tugged, elongating them and turning them a dark pink. She gripped Bella's wrists, trying to pull them away, but Bella hung on and twisted the tender nibs. Beneath her Trish bucked, her face reflecting her conflicting emotions.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,596 Followers
12