Taken by the Wolf Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rough treatment to her nipples was obviously arousing her, but she didn't want to be aroused, and it looked like it hurt a bit too. Bella was surprised to find that her own pussy was becoming wet from being rubbed against Trish's bare mound. She felt a bit bad that she was becoming turned on at all, but the squirming of Trish's body against her sensitive parts felt good.

Instead of responding, Bella leaned over and pulled Trish's nipple into her mouth again, suckling hard and making the young woman's back bow as she thrust her breast up into Bella's mouth. She grabbed the back of Bella's head, but didn't seem to be able to decide whether to pull Bella closer or push her away. The crowd around them was becoming louder with encouragement.

Inching her lower body down, Bella removed the stimulation of Trish's mound against her pussy and squirmed into a more comfortable position. She moved down Trish's stomach, kissing and licking the soft skin. Out of the corner of her eye she could see Jordan moving to get a better view as she lowered herself between Trish's legs. His eyes were hot with lust and excitement.

"Oh god..." Trish covered her eyes so that she couldn't see everyone.

For the first time, Bella wondered if Trish's rather protected position as Jordan's doll was actually a handicap for their situation. Although Jordan had put parts of her body on display, and had certainly fondled and fucked her with others in the room, she realized that Trish had so far not been at the center of attention. And she obviously wasn't handling it well.

Oh well. Too bad. Bella hardened her heart, knowing that her own experiences, in a very short time, had already made her more ruthless. She was being driven by two distinct motivations right now: the need for food and the desire to avoid punishment.

Pushing Trish's legs wide, thankful that the young blonde wasn't fighting her, even if she wasn't helping either.

Trish's pussy was wet, shiny with her cream, the pale pink lips puffy as they split open to reveal her engorged clit. Bending over, sticking her ass up high in the air and knowing that anyone seated behind her would have a good look at her own privates, Bella slid her tongue up the center of Trish's slit and back down again. Trish didn't taste unpleasant, mostly sweet with just a hint of bitter, kind of like a melon really, with just a hint of rind.

She tried to remember everything she could about eating pussy, and also about making it look good. Angling her head so that Jordan and the Wolf and the others on the dais could see her tongue sliding up and down Trish's wet lips, keeping her hair out of the way, and doing her best to tease Trish's clit as much as possible.

The young blonde moaned as her body responded, her hips bucking slightly against Bella's mouth. When her thighs tried to tighten around Bella's head, Bella pushed them back apart and started sucking harder on Trish's pussy lips, before finding the swollen bud of her clit and beginning to suckle hard on that.

Trish bucked and moaned, her small breasts wobbling as she writhed against Bella's mouth. It was obvious that she was going to cum, and the cheers around them became even louder at her public humiliation.

"Oh... oooh... oh noooo!" Trish screamed when she came, her sweet juices becoming excessive, coating Bella's chin as she sucked hard on the young woman's clit.

******

Alex was starting to hate his cock. It was rock hard from watching Bella with Trish. He'd tried to look away, but every small sound had brought his attention right back to the erotic sight. They were gorgeous together, with Bella's darker beauty contrasting against Trish's pale features; and watching Trish cum on Bella's lips was intensely appealing.

He knew that he wasn't the only one to think so, but he hated knowing that when Bella came back to the dais she would be able to see the clear evidence that he'd watched. And enjoyed watching. The cock ring was tight around his balls and dick, even if he tried to put his mind to something else, he would stay hard.

The entire room watched as Bella licked the moaning and quivering Trish, using her tongue to clean the younger woman of her orgasm. She was crouched between Trish's spread legs with her breasts hanging down and her ass high up in the air. Alex knew that she was purposefully trying to placate the Wolf with her posturing, but this image was going to be burned in his brain forever.

"Well Pet has certainly earned her meal," the Wolf said, his eyes gleaming as Bella sat up on her heels, looking relieved. She wiped the rest of Trish's juices away from her mouth, and she only looked the quivering young woman for a moment before looking away. The expression on her face was a combination of guilt and shame; Alex bet she was probably feeling a lot of the same emotions he had yesterday after he'd been forced to rape her. "Jordan, perhaps you can ensure that your baby doll earns hers. Come here, Pet. Crawl to me."

Although some people watched as Bella got off the bed and began to crawl up to the dais towards the Wolf, most of them were watching as Jordan lay down on the bed and put Trish on top of him. His cock looked huge next to her small frame, but he made her straddle his hips and sink down onto it. The subsequent gasping feminine moans fills the room as he forced her to ride him.

By that time Bella had joined him on the dais, and he pulled her into his arms, letting her hide her face in his shoulder.

"It's okay," he murmured, feeling the wetness of her tears against his skin. "You did what you had to do, she knows that, it's okay."

Although Bella murmured something back, he couldn't understand what she said. He just held her tighter, whispering reassurances, trying to drown out the sounds of Jordan's groans of pleasure and Trish's gasps as she bounced up and down on his cock. The slap of her wet pussy against his body, the squishing of his dick into that sloppy channel, was mostly buried by the crowd's rowdy catcalls, but some of that leaked through too.

"Get Pet something to eat," the Wolf said to one of his men.

Bella pushed away slightly, looking up. "What about you?" she whispered to Alex.

The Wolf heard her and he laughed, reaching out to stroke her hair. "Toy isn't eating lunch today, Pet." He raised one dark eyebrow at Alex, daring him. "Unless you've changed your mind?"

"Fuck off," Alex reiterated. And then immediately pulled Bella in close to him again, as if he could protect her.

But the Wolf didn't retaliate. He just laughed again and walked back around to the other side of the table.

When Bella's food came, his men kept her and Alex apart so that she couldn't share with him. And his stomach tightened and growled.

12