Taken by the Wolf Ch. 15

Story Info
Some hands, some oral, and some discoveries.
5.2k words
4.61
59.1k
40

Part 15 of the 27 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 11/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,580 Followers

That night they were served dinner in the room, during which time they talked about what might be going on that had the Wolf and his men so busy. Not that either of them were upset about being ignored - although being cooped up in the room did mean that they couldn't learn anything more - but it was unusual.

"I feel like we were entertainment this afternoon, a distraction. Like watching TV during a break," Bella said, a bit miserably. After all, who liked to think of their pain and humiliation in such terms? It still wasn't entirely comfortable to sit. If she'd thought the butt plugs were bad, the aftermath of anal sex had left her a lot more tender in that entire area. Still, she didn't say anything about it because she could tell that Alex was still feeling guilty, even though it's not like he could have done anything.

"Yeah... I don't know exactly what is going on, but I feel like that maybe someone important is coming here. For a visit or negotiations or... something," Alex said. Bella noticed that he wasn't quite able to look her in the eye, which made her bite her lip in frustration. But she worried that bringing it up would only make him even more awkward around her.

Probably better just to act normal. "I wonder who..."

The news stations they watched had always focused on the Wolf, because he was so interesting and big and splashy. Although everyone knew that there were others who ruled over large swaths of the population of Earth, for the most part the Moon families didn't pay attention to what didn't affect their day to day lives. Bella was starting to realize how isolated, how ignorant that made them. From the disgruntled look on Alex's face, he was feeling the same way.

Neither of them had any real theories, which made their conversation go around in circles a bit, but what else were they supposed to talk about? Eventually Bella got into bed and watched as Alex paced around the room some, running his fingers over any seams in the wall that he could find, especially around the area where they knew the television was.

"He could let us watch something again," Alex muttered under his breath, obviously referring to the Wolf.

After he'd made several circuits of the room, Alex just sighed and stood there, staring at the wall. Bella couldn't help but admire the muscles in his back and the firm cheeks of his butt. She wondered if he was as sore back there as she was - not exactly something she could ask.

Even though she was exhausted, she couldn't fall asleep, and she'd finally figured out why. "Come to bed, Alex," she said softly, a hint of pleading in her voice.

Alex sighed again and turned around, his frustration evident on his face. Bella's heart twinged; she wished she had a better suggestion for him, but what were they supposed to do other than get their rest? They often needed more than they got. And she couldn't sleep until Alex was there, holding her and protecting her from the terrors of the night.

If they needed any confirmation that someone was watching, after having seen video evidence of their own interlude together, as soon as Alex had himself comfortably settled in bed, with his arms wrapped around her, the lights went out. In the darkness, Bella snuggled even closer to him, burying her nose in his chest hair and breathing in his masculine scent. She felt his cock harden against her belly, but typical Alex didn't make a move to do anything about it.

Part of her wanted to tell him that it was okay, that she would be happy to be with him like that... but she couldn't find the words. Besides, she was so tired and finally feeling safe and warm in his arms... darkness dragged her under.

******

Alex woke the next morning uncomfortably hard. Having Bella snugged up against him all night had been torturous, but he could tell that she slept a lot better for it and he definitely wasn't going to deny her any comfort he could give her. He cursed both his dick and the cock ring around the base of it, which made it impossible for him to go down.

Next to him, Bella stirred sleepily, her hand trailing along his stomach and he gritted his teeth as he caught her wrist and pulled it away.

"Wha-?" she asked sleepily, blinking her soft brown eyes up at him. A glow appeared in their depths as she registered his presence, a glow that he didn't deserve but that soothed something inside of him.

"Morning," he said, giving her hand a squeeze. "I guess we're not getting our usual wake up call."

"I guess not," she said, glancing at the door. She hesitated and looked around. "Do you know if he..."

"I don't think so," Alex said. At least, he definitely hoped he would have slept through the Wolf coming in and out of the room. Just the idea was disturbing.

Bella shifted, her body brushing across Alex's cock, and every muscle in his body tensed. Gasping, Bella looked down at his cock, which was big and red and angry looking.

"Oh my god, Alex... that looks painful."

"Don't worry about it," he said shortly, trying to drag the covers back up over his hips.

"Don't be stupid, I can help."

"Bella, no, don't -" he groaned as she reached underneath the sheet and wrapped her fingers around his cock.

"I don't mind," she murmured, pressing her soft curves against him from the side. "As long as you don't mind... and we keep the sheets up so they can't see..."

"Fuck... no, I don't mind, but you shouldn't... I don't..." Alex floundered for words as her hand began to slide up and down his cock. Fuck that felt amazing. Heavenly. Like he would mind having Bella jerk him off? Was she insane? He was humbled that she wanted to touch him at all after yesterday, much less provide him with sexual relief. It was something he could take care of himself, and part of him felt that he should, but something in her tone of voice said that this was something she truly wanted to do.

"It's okay, just kiss me," she whispered. There was a vulnerability to her request that made him pause. Turning on his side to face her, he tipped her head up and saw the uncertainty in her eyes.

What she was offering him absolutely astounded him, even though he doubted she realized how much of her emotions were showing. Hope, worry, and real desire all flickered in her dark eyes, along with a connection that he'd never seen before. Something that had been growing between them, but which they hadn't had time to notice because of all the crazy shit going on around them.

But for this moment, they co-existed in a little bubble, just the two of them. Even though they were aware of the cameras, the sheets would keep anyone from being able to see too much. And he didn't care if they saw what he was about to do.

Lowering his lips to hers, Alex kissed her. Gently but firmly, moving his arms carefully around her to cup the back of her head and wrap his other arm around her hips, pulling her flush against him. Bella moaned a little and wriggled, rocking her hips as he massaged her lower back, tilting her head back to open her more fully to him. Her fingers tightened around his cock and he moaned, deepening the kiss as her lips parted for him.

It was a ray of sunshine through the darkness, a slice of something pure amid depravity and trash, a tiny spark of hope to set against the relentless degradation. His hips rocked, harder and faster, thrusting his cock through her fingers as his pre-cum wet the hole she'd made with her hand. Bella gave herself up to his kiss, allowing him to take her mouth fully, giving him a measure of control that he'd been without ever since they'd been taken.

Groaning, Alex thrust harder, the head of his cock stabbing into her soft belly, but instead of moving away she just wriggled closer. He reached down between them, sliding his fingers into her pussy and was almost shocked at how wet and hot she was between the swollen lips. The feel of her arousal coating his fingers blew away the last vestiges of uncertainty and he groaned as he pressed his fingers deeper.

******

The feel of Alex's fingers parting her folds, pushing into her body, was more intimate and erotic than Bella could have imagined. It didn't matter that they'd already had sex - multiple times - none of that compared to this stolen moment of pure pleasure. No drugs, no audience, no agendas... Bella squeezed his cock harder, trying to ignore the ring at the base of his shaft as she stroked him, the only reminder of their captivity.

Well, that and the collar around his throat that her other hand encountered as she slide it up over his shoulder and neck and into his hair. Alex was devouring her with his mouth, their bodies rocking together with heat and need. Whimpering, Bella ground herself down on his hand, her swollen clit throbbing as his fingers dipped inside of her, probing her wet hole. It felt incredible. He knew exactly how to stroke her, how to touch her, to make her writhe with wanton need. To make her forget everything else and just melt into the sensations he was creating inside of her.

His cock throbbed in her hand and she felt stick fluid spraying her stomach, the hot liquid seeming to sear her soft skin. Bella moaned, a bit disappointed. In the past, with Ken, he'd always lost interest in continuing things once he'd achieved his own orgasm. And she'd been so very close to her own...

She should have realized things with Alex would be different.

Instead of pulling away, his kiss deepened even further, his fingers pushing completely inside of her, stretching her open. Bella gasped with shock as he maneuvered her onto her back, using his body weight to position her the way he wanted - with her legs spread, leaving her pussy open for him. The covers were still over them, so no one could see, but she could still feel every movement, every thrust of his fingers, the way his palm cupped her and pressed into her. Groaning, she moved her hips up and down in time with his own movements, clutching at him as his tongue explored her mouth, muffling the anxious sounds that were coming from her throat.

The pleasure came, fast and hot, buoyed by her excitement and the warmth that had spread through her when she realized he had no interest in stopping. The slowly cooling cum on her belly only turned her on more, as if he'd marked her... reminding her that she'd pleasured him as well. Her pussy tightened down around his fingers, her hips moving spasmodically as she cried out into his mouth, shuddering with the exquisite ecstasy. He continued to stroke her through her orgasm, until she was replete with pleasure, floating on a wave of it.

Only then did he begin to draw away, his kisses coming slower softer, until he was feathering them over her cheeks, lips and eyelids. Bella made a sound low in her throat as he pulled her in, wiping her belly off with the sheet and moving them to the other side of the bed, away from the soiled sheets. She knew that eventually this idyll would be broken, but she was still glad that they'd done it. That she'd reached out and touched him.

Something between them, something indefinable, had changed.

When the soldiers finally came to get them and take them to the bathroom and then outside, Bella felt much less anxious than usual. She still clung to Alex's side, and he seemed more demonstrably protective than ever, with his arm secured around her and shooting glares at the soldiers who looked at her, but something within her was calmer. It was like they'd reclaimed what the Wolf had taken from them, when he'd drugged her and sent her back to Alex.

Unfortunately, Alex's new increased protectiveness meant that he ended up trying to fight the soldiers when they bent her over the bench in the group shower.

"Calm down, Toy," one of the women said, laughing as Alex dropped to his knees, his hands going to his collar. Bella shot him a look, her expression pleading with him to listen to the soldier. "Unless you don't want her to have something to help that poor little asshole you abused yesterday." She smirked at him and Alex growled. The man behind him pressed down on his shoulders warningly.

Bella gripped the hard wood of the bench and tried not to whimper as cream-coated fingers were roughly shoved into her asshole, two of them. The tiny hole burned and protested, squeezing tightly to try and force the rude digits out, but they persevered, spreading the cream deep inside of her. She knew that it would eventually help, but right now the thick fingers and the force that was being used was more than a little painful. But she didn't want Alex to realize that, not with the way he was reacting.

So she kept her head down, biting her lip as the fingers sawed back and forth in the tight space, violating her. The sensitive nerve endings had awoken with a vengeance, already sore from being deflowered the day before, and now having to tolerate more abuse.

"Hurry up Vaughn, plug her so that we can take them out to exercise," one of the other men said, sounding bored.

To Bella's relief the fingers were removed and a plug was pushed it. It was definitely bigger than the ones she'd had before, but it was coated in the same healing cream that had been used to such good effect on both her and Alex since the beginning of their stay, which made it slide easily enough into her rectum. She still winced though, and then sighed with relief as it settled inside of her. At least it just stayed in place, not pushing or shoving the way the soldier's fingers had.

They were led outside, where the day was already bright and sunny. Jordan was there in the pool with Trish, watching her swim laps. Sometimes he confused Bella; although he definitely didn't care whether Trish was humiliated or exposed to others, he seemed to care for her in his own way. Certainly more than the Wolf did for her or Alex. It was strange. Even more strange was that Trish seemed less frightened of him every time Bella saw her. Definitely the opposite of how she felt about the Wolf.

Then again, as far as she could tell, Jordan kept Trish protected from the other soldiers with his possessiveness, and he seemed to keep to a routine. Not the psychological battering that the Wolf seemed to favor.

Alex took to the water with fervor, pounding out his frustrations in physical activity. Following more slowly, Bella sighed with relief as the cool water enveloped her body. Swimming with the plug wasn't comfortable, but her sore insides were already feeling better thanks to the cream. Right now, she'd take whatever upside she could get.

******

When they reached the Wolf's dais, he was as busy as he had been yesterday. Alex sat close to Bella while they ate their lunch. He'd worked out hard, but not exhausted himself the way he had the day before. Both of them were quiet, listening to the conversations going on around them, all of which seemed to involve the security of the compound and making 'space' for someone. Alex was more and more sure that someone important was coming to visit, he just didn't know who.

And no one said a name, just 'she.'

Going by the serious faces of the Wolf's soldiers, Alex could only guess that 'she' was both dangerous and necessary. Some kind of trade was in the works, he heard mutterings about various goods - especially weaponry. He didn't know what Bella thought about the various snippets they were able to hear, he didn't want to draw attention to them by trying to talk to her.

He knew that he shouldn't allow what had happened between them this morning to change the way he treated her. Like the Wolf didn't already know that Bella was his weak spot. But he couldn't help the fact that he truly did feel closer and more possessive of her - which, in their current situation, was not only frustrating, it was also possibly dangerous if he didn't get a handle on himself.

Once they were finished eating and the remains of their lunch had been removed, the Wolf shooed his minions back.

"Bring Pet and Toy here, to me," he said. As Alex stood, he saw the Wolf finish signing off something and handing it to Jordan, who immediately trotted away with it. Then the Wolf's attention focused on his prisoners and he smiled. Not a cruel smile, but filled with anticipation, enough that Alex felt himself tensing in response. They were moved around to the back of the Wolf's desk where he was sitting. The man immediately reached out and pulled Bella onto his lap so that she was sitting on one of his thighs.

Submissive as always, Bella sat there, obediently moving her limbs until she was twisted around and facing out over the room. It made Alex grit his teeth to see how nonresistant she was, but at the same time he couldn't blame her either. They both knew that fighting the Wolf had unpleasant consequences, and she had absolutely no chance of overpowering the man. Women on the Moon were not encouraged to develop fighting skills or muscles, unlike the female soldiers they'd been interacting with here on Earth. Bella wasn't a match for any of them, much less a man like the Wolf.

"There we go, good Pet," the Wolf said, one of his hands casually cupping her breast as he settled her back against him. Alex tried not to look, because just seeing her splayed out on the Wolf's lap made all sorts of violent feelings rise up in him. She was now straddling the man's thigh, facing outward, her body leaning back against his for support, with both of her hands tucked behind her back so that her breasts were thrust out as if asking for attention. If the desk hadn't been in front of them, the entire room would have been able to see the splayed pink interior of her pussy. "There's a news report scheduled that I thought you two might like to see."

The screen across the room flickered to life as he pushed a button on his desk with his free hand, the other still caressing Bella's breast. Her little pink nipple was hardening as long fingers pinched the tiny bud and Alex had to force himself to tear his eyes away and focus on the screen. It took a minute for the sound to catch up and for him to register what they were seeing.

"Abby's Return!" was the banner across the bottom of the screen, a heavily made-up news reporter speaking and gesturing excitedly as the red-headed Abby came out of the hospital, flanked by her family. The news reporter said that she'd been admitted the night before.

Immediately microphones were shoved at the poor girl, but fortunately her family had obviously hired bodyguards for the occasion; they surged forward and pushed the reporters back, repeating the words "no comment" over and over again, much to the reporters' disappointment. The excitement over a returning prisoner of the Wolf was always high, since it rarely happened more than once or twice a year. Abby was obviously not willing to talk to the media - like most of the captives that the Wolf held for any length of time - so none of them seemed surprised. From the few glimpses that were shown of her, Alex thought she looked rather dazed, almost confused.

The view switched back to the reporter who said the government had released a press statement, stating that Abby had confirmed Alex and Bella's capture by the Wolf, as well as another young woman, at this time name unknown. Alex could only shake his head that it had taken them all so long to realize that Trish was missing. Even if she was an orphan. Someone should have noticed and come forward before this. Or maybe they had and it had just gotten buried under the obvious interest in Alex and Bella; after all, their families were fairly important, and Ken's family was even more so and they were obviously kicking up a fuss. The news reel scrolled through more footage of Ken and Lisa. The complete lack of comments from his and Bella's families was glossed over by their ex-significant others' tearful pleas.

It was a three ring media circus.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,580 Followers
12