Taken by the Wolf Ch. 23

Story Info
For the first time, the Wolf brings in Day Captives to play.
7.2k words
4.63
58.8k
51
Story does not have any tags

Part 23 of the 27 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 11/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,579 Followers

When Bella woke up, she was cradled in Alex's arms in their bed. Everything was sore. Alex's body was hot against hers, his fingers idly stroking her hair. Shifting slightly she tilted her head back to look at him, and his movement abruptly stilled.

"You're awake, are you alright?" The words came out in a rush, and before she had time to answer, Alex had already pulled her in tight against his broad chest. Bella squeaked in surprise, his arms practically forcing the air out of her lungs he was holding her so tightly. It took a moment, in her shock, to even understand what he was whispering, over and over again. "I'm sorry, I'm so, so sorry."

Bella pushed at him. "For what?"

His hold loosened, possibly in surprise, as she kept pushing. She wanted to be able to look at him. The consternation on his face was obvious, a deep line ran across his brow as he frowned at her.

"For what I did to you. I'm so sorry. I fucked up. I flipped out when they took you and I attacked some of the guards... the Wolf gave me a choice... It was either me or Dr. Margolis." His words were slightly broken, he couldn't look her in the eyes, but Bella's brain quickly figured out what he was trying to say, and her breath caught in terror at the thought of being back in the hands of the sadistic doctor. "I couldn't explain... I'm so sorry."

"Alex, Alex, stop," she said, keeping her voice soothing as she pushed down her own panic hearing the doctor's name. Her hands rubbed across Alex's chest, touching him, comforting him. She could practically feel the shame and guilt emanating off of him. "It's okay. I don't blame you for what happened."

"You should."

"Stop that." She smacked him lightly. That made him look at her, finally, and she stared back earnestly. "I don't blame you. I was freaked out when they took me too. And I'd take you over the doctor any day. Okay?"

He blew out a long breath, obviously not entirely reassured, but he nodded his head. "Okay."

Snuggling back into him, Bella wrapped her arms and legs around him. He was still tense, but slowly he relaxed as she cuddled with him. The guilt was still eating at him. Bella grimaced.

"I didn't hate it," she whispered.

"What?" This time it was Alex's turn to push her away slightly, so that he could hear what she'd said.

Heat suffused her cheeks and she could barely look at him. She felt her own bit of shame at the admission, but it was true. "I didn't hate all of it." She glanced at him, but he didn't look like he was judging her. Mostly, he just looked surprised. Almost hopeful. "I trusted you not to really hurt me... some of it was..."

Her voice trailed off. She couldn't find the words. But somehow Alex seemed to know what she was saying anyway. Folding her back into his arms, like she was a fragile object, he cradled her, his fingers stroking her hair again. When he whispered, she finally understood why he was feeling so guilty.

"I didn't hate all of it either."

******

Alex was spitting mad at being separated from Bella again. The night before, the Wolf had come with the cream to help her, and Alex had had to watch as the man ran his hands all over her body and inside of her. All the places where Alex had hurt her, the Wolf healed her. The irony was not lost on any of them. Thankfully, after that, the Wolf had left again.

This morning had gone like any other, but then instead of being taken to the main hall, Bella was led away by other soldiers. Alex found himself in the main hall, without her. He wanted to punch someone again, but this time he resisted the impulse. It helped that the soldiers were abuzz with excitement and that he knew there was no reason for the Wolf to harm her right now. Something was happening to distract the Wolf as well; he barely glanced at Alex when he was led in.

Being separated from Bella made Alex feel jumpy. She was a soothing presence for him and not being able to watch over her, having to accept that, drove him up the wall. Something he was pretty sure the Wolf knew. Maybe today was a test to see if he'd learned his lesson from yesterday. Sitting on his usual cushion, Alex tried to focus on relaxing his muscles, one by one.

Thinking about Bella helped. Yesterday, cuddling, talking, it had felt like they were meant to be there, together. Like they were forging a connection - although truthfully, it almost felt like re-forging it. As if pieces were falling back into place.

The noise in the hall rose, making Alex look up and around to see what was going on. Two of the soldiers came over and they quickly had him moved next to the Wolf, kneeling at his side on a cushion while the Wolf stood in front of his desk at the center of the dais. It forcibly reminded Alex of Cora's visit. Adrenaline started to hum in his veins again, panic beginning to rise as he wondered if there was more to his and Bella's separation today.

A pinch at the back of his neck made him jerk; the Wolf reached out and grabbed his hair, holding him in place. Out of the corner of his eye, just seconds later, Alex could see Nurse Roche moving away. She glanced over her shoulder and smirked at him. Fury rose up, heat filling his skin, but the Wolf's hand tightened on his hair and after a long moment, he settled down. Reacting the way he wanted to might land Bella in Dr. Margolis' hands again. And it would be Alex's fault. No more stupid risks like that. Escaping was one thing; useless battles were another.

The hot adrenaline lingered, making Alex feel jumpy, like something was crawling along his skin. He could barely focus as the doors opened, soldiers coming in with two people, a young man and woman. They looked about Alex's age, their clothing showing them clearly to be from the Moon as they were dressed in the latest and most expensive fashions. Although Alex didn't immediately recognize them, they immediately recognized him, pointing and whispering to each other.

Normally he'd be wondering why, but right now he was too busy fighting his body. The heat had spread throughout his system - not rage, but arousal. The cock ring hadn't been put back on, but his cock had risen and was hard as a rock even though he wasn't turned on. FUCK. The nurse must have injected him with an aphrodisiac. Possibly the same one that had once been used on Bella, and he'd seen how she'd reacted to that. He fought the sensations, the urge to find something to rub his cock against.

Sweat was actually breaking out on his skin, and he could barely hear what the Wolf was saying, because it sounded like there was a roaring in his ears. His cock was turning an angry looking red color, aching with the need to be touched. The excited babble of the young man and woman would have infuriated him if he wasn't so distracted by his body.

The floor opened and the Wolf's equipment room was raised into the center of the hall; all around it, soldiers were already starting to fondle each other, kiss each other. Alex realized that this was about to turn into one of the orgies that the Wolf was famous for. The couple were what the media called the Wolf's 'day captives' - the ones who would return to the Moon talking about the perversions and lusts of the Wolf. The ones who would confirm where Alex was.

Which made him wonder why the Wolf didn't have Bella out here as well. He also noticed that Jordan and Trish were absent.

But all of these thoughts were going through the back of his head, because his foremost thought was how badly he needed to fuck someone. Anyone.

"Go on, Toy, welcome Maureen and Zander to Earth." The Wolf pulled Alex to his feet by his hair, propelling him forward. It was like moving in a haze. A red, lust-filled haze. The Wolf's hand stayed on his lower back, guiding him.

He could feel his mind slipping away, his logic, his reason, becoming buried under primal, animal instincts.

"Holy shit," Maureen said, her eyes wide as one of the soldiers pushed her into Alex. She was a pretty little thing, with dark red hair and hazel eyes that were tinted green. Shorter than Bella, but just as curvy. Still clothed, which Alex found enraging.

He kissed her, and she pressed her lips back against his eagerly. Her excitement was palpable, and it sickened him, but not enough to even begin to fight the effects of the aphrodisiac. The sounds of sex and passion were beginning to fill the room, he was dimly aware of the Wolf beside him, stripping Zander down. When Alex pulled away from kissing Maureen to yank her shirt off, he caught a glimpse of Zander - the slimly muscled blond was already naked and getting down on his knees in front of the Wolf. The same kind of anticipatory excitement that Maureen was exhibiting was also apparent on Zander's face.

They were obviously going through a very different experience than Alex and Bella had had when they'd first arrived. Zander was eagerly unbuttoning the Wolf's pants, Maureen clung to Alex's shoulders as she watched them.

"Oh my god," she whispered, her eyes round, chest heaving with excitement as Alex pushed her skirt down off of her hips. "I can't believe that's the Wolf... and we're here... holy shit, this is so sick!"

Alex wanted to tell her that it was sick, and not in the positive way that she'd meant it. That she was sick too, being excited by the idea of danger, without actually realizing exactly how dangerous the Wolf was. She had no idea. Her pampered little world couldn't even begin to comprehend the kinds of things that Alex and Bella had been put through after being taken. Maureen knew exactly what was going on, and she was getting a thrill from the forbidden, from the danger, from the unknown.

If he could have found the words, he would have told her how deranged it all was. But he was too far gone into the physical effects of the aphrodisiac, his body clamoring for release. So he just pushed her over to the bed and spun her around, bending her over it so that at least he wouldn't have to look at her face.

Her skin was very pale, almost ivory in color, contrasting sharply with the dark green color of the sheets on the bed. Her hips pushed up, eagerly, and Alex growled with both erotic need and anger at her. What the hell was wrong with her? And Zander? Did she not realize that he was a prisoner? Or did she find that part exciting too?

Shoving his cock forward, he wasn't at all gentle as he impaled her pussy in one hard stroke, making her quiver and cry out. But she was wet, ready, and her pussy squeezed him tightly as he pressed his body against her groin. He groaned. It felt absolutely fucking heavenly to finally get his cock into something. Need urged him onward; gripping her hips, he started fucking her hard and fast, feeling no need to worry about her pleasure. The aphrodisiac was riding him too hard, besides which, he wasn't sure he would care anyway. It was hard to care if she got off, when emotionally he felt nothing but contempt and disgust for her.

The throaty moaning noises she started making as he fucked her just increased his disgust, but the aphrodisiac coursing through his veins meant that it didn't matter.

******

It was like watching a porno. One that made her writhe with jealousy as well as arousal. Jordan had strapped Bella down to a chair that wasn't really a chair, because the seat was split down the center; once her thighs were restrained, he'd pushed the sides open, forcing her legs apart. The chair had been placed directly in front of the vid screen, and she was finding it impossible to look away from the orgy, even as jealous hate for the petite redhead curdled in her stomach.

"Come on, little girl," Jordan said, pushing a naked Trish onto her hands and knees. He patted her bottom, urging her forward between Bella's legs. "Make Pet feel better."

Trish didn't hesitate or protest this time, and Bella wondered if she'd given up on fighting Jordan. The little blonde was positioned on all fours, ass in the air, as she began to kiss the sensitive insides of Bella's thighs, right near Bella's pussy.

Despite her jealousy, Bella was wet. She knew it wasn't Alex's fault, and that he'd been injected with an aphrodisiac, but she hated watching it all the same. She could see the redhead moaning, enjoying Alex's forceful handling, enjoying the orgiastic pleasure that was happening all around the room. The blond man was the same, on his knees before the Wolf, sucking eagerly on the older man's cock while his eyes darted back and forth, taking in as much of the scene as he could. The Wolf was focused on Alex, his buttocks clenching as he thrust into the blond's mouth. Bella could see the entire room.

The Wolf's soldiers were all piled up on each other, naked writhing bodies, in groups of two, three and more. One woman crawled across the bed to the redhead, spreading her legs and forcing the redhead's face into her pussy; not that the redhead needed much encouragement to begin eagerly licking the soldier's wet slit.

Bella whimpered as Trish's tongue slid between her own pussy lips, dragging her attention away from the screen for just a moment. Jordan was kneeling behind the blonde, avidly watching as she began to lick Bella's pussy. As usual, he wasn't at all interested in the other erotic scenes happening, his entire focus was on what Trish was doing. One hand was teasing Trish's pussy, the other gently pressed against the small of her back, keeping her from being able to buck against his hand, controlling her movements.

Liquid heat built in Bella's pussy as Trish licked her, exploring Bella's folds with long, slow swipes of her tongue. Too slow. If Bella's wrists hadn't been restrained to the chair, she would have them on Trish's head; as it was, her hips were trying to move, but all she could do was squirm slightly in the chair, trying to press more of her pussy against Trish's mouth.

Whimpering in frustration, she looked back up at the vidscreen, hoping it would provide some distraction. Alex was throwing his head back as he came, his muscles tensed, looking incredibly sexy in his ecstasy. The long line of his jaw was clenched, his pulse throbbing in his neck, and his fingers were digging into the redhead's hips, and it was far too easy for Bella to remember how good he'd felt inside of her.

Memories clashed, like old film super imposed over another reel, as if she could see two different versions of Alex, fucking her at two different times. Yesterday and... when?

Pleasure swirled as Trish sucked on her clit, breaking up her concentration. On the screen, the Wolf beckoned to Alex. He pulled out of the redhead, who was still moaning into the soldier woman's pussy. Cum began to drip down her legs as soon as he pulled out, but his cock was still fully erect; covered in glossy pussy juices, it stood out from his body, still red and potent looking.

As he moved away from the redhead, another of the Wolf's soldiers was already stepping up to take his place, shoving his cock into her sloppy pussy.

******

"Come here, Toy," the Wolf repeated, his green eyes gleaming like a panther's. The erotic sounds of sex were all around them, the wet slaps of skin on skin, of cocks thrusting into various orifices, and hot moans and grunts filled Alex's ears. His vision felt hazy, tinged around the edges with a lustful red, his body moving as if he was in a dream.

Some small voice in the back of his head screamed at him to run, but his body moved at the Wolf's command, eagerly hoping for more pleasure. Sating himself in Maureen's tight pussy had barely had an effect on the demanding need that was clawing at his insides. Already he wanted to sink his cock into someone again. If the Wolf hadn't called to him, he would probably still be pumping away at Maureen's grasping cunt.

"I think Zander would like an ass-fucking." The Wolf gripped the man's head tightly, fingers woven through the blond hair, as the man moaned throatily around the Wolf's cock. His hips tilted, pushing his ass into the air invitingly.

The same disgust he'd felt with Maureen washed through Alex. He knew that a lot of the citizens on the Moon were hedonistic, many of them came to Earth seeking adventure and pleasures that weren't available on the Moon's surface. The reactions of Zander and Maureen confirmed them as thrill-seekers; they were probably of the social group who thrived on reports of the Wolf, speculating, wishing they might be taken. Not like Bella or himself, who had taken steps to ensure they wouldn't be abducted when they'd come to Earth. Steps which had been thrown away in one night of fury, but he would have never acted like this if he'd been taken for the day. Unlike him, Zander and Maureen weren't being compelled by drugs or threats, only by their own desires for excitement, illicit pleasures and the fifteen minutes of fame that would follow once they returned home and told the media about their experience with the Wolf.

It made him extremely ungentle as he knelt behind Zander and shoved into the other man's ass. Fortunately, because it would salve his conscious later, Zander was obviously no stranger to anal sex. Alex's cock slid in easily to the tight haven, as Zander groaned in pained pleasure, bumping the curve of his bottom against Alex's groin as the tight ring of his entrance tightened around the base of Alex's cock. The length of his shaft throbbed as Zander's ass rippled around it in reaction.

Dragging his hips back, Alex gripped the man's hips and happened to look up, his gaze clashing with the Wolf's. The criminal overlord was watching Alex, rapt with attention, as if the man sucking his cock was no more than an after thought. Just somewhere to put his dick, a hole to bring him pleasure, while he focused on what truly interested him. Alex.

His lips pulling back in a snarl, Alex glared up at the man, keeping his eye contact with the Wolf as they pummeled and thrust into Zander between them. Pleasure washed over Alex as the man writhed, his ass clenching around Alex's pistoning cock; Alex's body was caught somewhere between erotic ecstasy and pure fury at the Wolf.

In the back of his mind, Alex was relieved that at least Bella wasn't part of this right now.

******

As Jordan fucked Trish from behind, her licking and sucking on Bella's pussy had become more intense, her own pleasure feeding Bella's. The vibrations of her moans hummed against Bella's pussy lips and clit, her tongue questing through Bella's folds, occasionally pulling Bella's clit into her mouth and sucking hard. Jordan watched, his eyes electric with pleasure, as Trish moved her face up and down along Bella's slit.

On the screen before her, Bella could see the Wolf and Alex, fucking the man between them, although it looked more like they were locked in combat than in pleasure. The man was an afterthought, a prop. It was almost frightening, how much Alex looked exactly like the Wolf in that moment.

Not that the man cared. The expression of ecstasy on his face, as he was bounced between the two men, was eager and excited. He was getting off on being used by the two men, his hard cock bouncing as they thrust into him from either end, slapping up against his belly and leaking dripping spurts of pre-cum. Gasping, Bella tried to arch her hips as Trish sucked particularly hard, making her spasm as the pleasure jolted through her clit.

"Oh fuck... please..." Bella writhed as Trish sucked harder, her mouth pulling on Bella's clit. She could see Alex's look of enraged rapture as he approached his own orgasm, the Wolf watching him avidly. Her pussy was alive with pleasure, swelling, warming, as hot tingles swept through the swollen lips. The restraints chaining her to the chair didn't allow for any movement away from Trish's tormenting mouth as her orgasm crested and burst, the suction of her clit becoming painfully pleasurable in its intensity.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,579 Followers