Taken by the Wolf Ch. 24

Story Info
Bella and Alex learn about the Wolf and the Moon
6.2k words
4.74
51.1k
41
Story does not have any tags

Part 24 of the 27 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 11/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,596 Followers

There was... something about that sigil. Bella stared at it. Beside her, Alex was still asleep, looking incredibly worn out. His brow was creased, even in slumber. She wanted to reach out and smooth the wrinkles away, but she was worried about waking him up when he obviously needed the rest. So instead she stared at the wall.

No, that wasn't quite true.

She stared at the sigil.

Moving as quietly as possible, she got up out of the bed, careful not to disturb Alex, and padded over the wall. Wincing slightly as her pussy twinged between her legs. All of her private parts were sore after yesterday, especially her nipples. Jordan had not gone easy on her or Trish, although at least they hadn't fucked for as long as Alex had. She could still barely believe how long the orgy had gone on downstairs, while Jordan had bathed her and Trish together after all the sex. He'd been remarkably solicitous, although nowhere near as tender with her as he was with the little blonde.

Tracing her fingers delicately over the sigil, she wondered why it felt familiar to touch it. Why her emotions quivered, as if it was important that she was doing this.

"What are you doing?"

Alex's voice was hoarse, rough. She turned, feeling strangely guilty, snatching her fingers away from the wall. Looking rumpled, and yet still attractive, he was staring at her from the center of the bed, his eyes caressing her body as if he was looking her over for any signs of injury. Warmth bloomed inside of her chest as she moved back towards him, wanting to feel the false safety of his arms around her.

"Trying to remember something, I think," she said, as she crawled back onto the bed. It felt so natural, so right, to just snuggle up next to him, ignoring the soreness of her nipples as they pressed against his hard chest. Maybe if she remembered something, he would too. "Something about the sigil."

He frowned and glanced over at the wall. "That thing? It's all over the place."

"I know... I just... I don't know. Maybe it's nothing." Especially if Alex couldn't remember, because whatever they'd been made to forget, both of them must have known.

He hugged her tightly, stroking his hand over her hair. "I think I figured something out."

"What?" she asked eagerly, hope sparking in her chest.

But it wasn't about the sigil or about their memory loss, it was about the Wolf. The way he manipulated the people of the Moon, using the captives as a red herring to deflect attention from his other activities and the other criminals who controlled Earth. Listening to Alex, it was like puzzle pieces coming together in Bella's head.

It all made so much sense, it even explained why no one had picked up on the connection between the Wolf and the Moon at any point, how easy it would be for him to hide his involvement with someone in the Moon government. Even if someone did find out, they would probably assume that the Moon official was trying to get the captives released. Everything everyone thought about the Wolf always revolved around the captives and the debauchery.

Only Bella, Alex, and the other captives who were held for long periods of time were in a position to see the truth, and they were definitely in the minority. Still...

"Why hasn't anyone spoken up before?" she murmured into Alex's chest hair, her fingers stroking over his skin as she thought.

"Maybe they didn't figure it out. Or maybe it's the memory drugs," Alex said tightly. His voice roughened. "We're going to get out of here Bella. Before he can drug us. We're going to get out of here and expose him."

He made it sound so simple, that for a moment, Bella truly believed him. But then she remembered the Moon documents, the mystery still surrounding that. Somehow she had to figure out what was going on before they left. Not that Alex was any closer to finding an escape route.

The sigil flashed in her mind again and she shook her head to clear it.

******

They were left alone all day, which was a relief to Alex. Soldiers came by with food and the cream that they applied to each other, sighing with relief as the healing balm immediately soothed their soreness. In the afternoon, the vid screen flicked on, showing them the news for the second time since they'd been captured.

The excitement coming off the screen, from the reporters, as well as Maureen and Vincent, was palpable and it made Alex feel sick to his stomach, even as anger rose up in his chest. They confirmed that Bella and Alex had been taken by the Wolf, and had glossed over exactly what had happened during the orgy, describing it in vague terms meant to tantalize. The way the Moon worked, someone would end up paying them for a more detailed description, that wouldn't appear in interviews but would be disseminated throughout the population.

Sheep, all of them, with the Wolf as their shepherd. An antiquated notion for people on the Moon, but there were still herds on Earth.

Bella watched, sitting on the bed with her knees up to her chest and her chin resting atop them, her face stoic and pale. Alex found that he couldn't sit still. He was too angry, to disgusted. Especially since there was still no mention of Trish, and he knew very well that she'd come from the Moon as well. Why the disconnect? Was it only because his and Bella's families were so prominent?

Even worse was when they finally interviewed the families. They were relieved to know that Bella and Alex were alive and, basically well, and begged the Wolf to release them soon. Then the program switched over to Ken and Lisa, who said that they had "come together" in their time of distress and they didn't blame Bella or Alex for anything that they'd been forced to do in captivity. Alex sneered.

"Oh stop," Bella said quietly, in response to Alex's growling curses against his ex-girlfriend and former best friend. He seriously hoped his parents didn't believe that bullshit for one second. "Who cares what they say anyway, you and I know the truth."

"The truth is that there's something seriously wrong going on," Alex said shortly. It burned him to know that he'd never realized how wrong, never even looked at it, until the situation had affected him directly.

"With the Wolf?"

"No, with our fucking society!" Alex waved his hand at the screen. "With that! They're excited, can't you feel it? They're feeding off of this, not just the reporters, but everyone who's watching it. They don't care about what goes on down here on Earth, as long as it doesn't effect them."

Bella watched him pace for another long minute.

"We were the same," she said quietly.

"I know," Alex said, bitterly. It was the truth, and it chafed him, but he wasn't going to be a complete hypocrite and deny it. "I tell myself I wasn't as bad, because I didn't care about learning every detail, but in some ways that's almost worst. Indifference instead of interest. The Wolf is acting like some ancient Roman dictator, and we're his gladiators. We're his circus. It doesn't just distract and entertain his people, but ours too."

"When we get back to the Moon, we'll do something about it," she said, although her tone of voice was uncertain. Because, of course, they didn't know if anyone on the Moon was involved, or what kind of hold the Wolf might have over the Moon's government. They knew that there was some kind of connection.

They just didn't know how important that connection was.

******

"Where are we going?" asked Bella, as the soldiers escorting them took them past the door to the Wolf's main room. The throne room. Her voice was higher pitched than normal; as much as she hated the afternoons with the Wolf and his soldiers, it was something of a routine. They either went to the Wolf's main room or back to their room; deviations from that routine were dangerous. Unpredictable. And usually heralded something very, very bad.

Glancing over at Alex, she could see that he was anxious too; but, even though he was scowling, he looked like he was almost excited too. After all, they were being led to a part of the compound that they hadn't been in before. Most of the compound looked the same, but they knew the routes they usually took, they knew where the sigils on the walls were on those routes. These were new. She could almost see Alex filing all the information away into his head as he glanced around, taking in what directions other people were coming from, and the very little they could see when they happened to pass a window.

Her question went ignored, which didn't surprise her. She hadn't really been expecting a response, it had just been automatic to ask. Sometimes someone surprised her with an answer. Strangely, it was most often the Wolf who actually answered her questions.

"In here," one of the soldiers said, stepping aside and smirking at them as the door opened. Bella shot a look at the woman, who seemed almost sadistically happy. Whatever was beyond that doorway, it must not be good.

Stepping in ahead of Bella, Alex suddenly stopped. His shoulders were broad enough, and he was tall enough, that she couldn't see around him.

"What is it?" she whispered, peering around his arm, which had tensed. His entire body had tensed all over, in fact. As soon as she saw what he was looking at, her blood froze.

Four people looked up from where they were sitting around the room, sprawled on comfortable chaises and lounges. Two women, two men. To look at, they were just four, completely normal people, relaxing and chatting in a room that was made for it. The problem was, they shouldn't have been there at all.

Prime Richard Dillon was comfortably seated on a small couch with Prime Commander Esther Marquis. Lounging on a chaise was Secondary Prime Lorena Paulson, and Minister of Earth Relations, and all too familiar to Bella, Kenneth Pratchett, Sr. Her boyfriend - her FORMER boyfriend's father. The leader of the Moon's government, his right hand woman, the commanding officer of the Moon's admittedly small military force, and the man who was supposed to be the government's liason between the Moon and Earth. All of them looking entirely too comfortable in the Wolf's compound.

Four heads turned to see Bella and Alex's entrance, their eyes widening as they looked over their naked bodies. Of course, the officials were all fully clothed.

"Is it that time already?" Lorena asked, pushing herself up from a lounging to a sitting position, her short brown hair swinging about her face. In her late forties, Lorena looked more like a woman in her mid-twenties; she had obviously taken advantage of all of the youthening and beautifying treatments that could be had on the Moon.

A sudden hissing sound made all of them look up, including Bella and Alex. She clung to the Alex's back as a barely visible mist filled the room. It smelled sickly sweet and it made her skin tingle the second she took a breath, but it was filling the room so quickly that it was impossible not to breathe it in.

"What is that?" Alex asked, his voice strongly demanding. It reassured her to hear him, not backing down for a moment. "What the hell are you doing here?"

"Negotiations," Ken Sr. drawled, shuddering slightly as he drew in a deep breath. None of the officials looked concerned. The Prime Commander looked more resigned than anything else; out of all of them, she was the only one who looked uncomfortable and gave Alex and Bella an apologetic look. Richard and Lorena both looked expectant and Ken Sr. looked downright eager. He was looking straight at Bella, with eyes so much like his son's that it was disturbing; especially with the intensity of his gaze.

The tingling feeling in her body intensified and she groaned as she suddenly recognized what she was feeling. Alex was beginning to tremble under her hands and she knew what was happening.

The officials were all standing and beginning to strip off their clothes. Alex sank to the ground in front of her, on all fours, as if he was controlling his urges by mere force of will, hanging onto his self-control by his fingernails. Bella could feel her own willpower rapidly dwindling as her nipples hardened, her pussy lips plumped, and when she shifted she could feel the slick wetness that had gathered between her legs.

"Noooo," she breathed the word out on a moan, her hand coming down on Alex's shoulder and her fingers digging in. Pleadingly, she looked at Esther, a trim and fit woman who had allowed her black hair to go grey at her temples, eschewing the usual Moon obsession with youthfulness. She was the only one who looked like she might also be trying to resist the aphrodisiac that had filled the room. "Why? Why are you doing this?"

Esther bit her lip, looking ashamed, but it was Ken Sr. who answered.

"Because we have to," he said, pulling off his pants and underwear. His erection stood straight up, glistening at the tip. He didn't sound the slightest bit uncomfortable, and the way his eyes roved over her naked body made her want to throw up. Well, it made her want to WANT to throw up. She was too horny right not to feel anything but the pulsing need in her core. "The Wolf tapes all of this, you know, to ensure our silence."

"But what the hell are you doing down here in the first place?" Alex asked, his voice raspy, husky with combined fury and arousal. His head tilted up and Bella was sure that he was glaring at them. "You weren't trying to free us."

It was an accusation, hurled right at them, and the moment he said it, Bella knew it was true. They hadn't been surprised by Alex and Bella's appearance, or disturbed by the gas that filled the room. There was every indication that the officials knew exactly what was going on. That they'd done this before.

"It's the Wolf," the Prime of the Moon growled. He had pulled the Esther in closer to him and was caressing her unabashedly, not even trying to fight the effects of the aphrodisiac. In fact, he looked like he was enjoying himself. At least Esther looked like she didn't want to be enjoying herself, even though she was. "He holds certain things that we need ransom. Like oxygen and food. It's a trade, we can't do anything about it."

Bella gasped. "The Moon is self-sufficient!"

That's what they learned in school. The Moon had hydroponics, gardens that filled the domes with air, that fed the people. Everything they could possibly need was up on the Moon, they had stopped being reliant on the earth for the necessities of life over a century ago.

Both Lorena and Ken Sr. laughed, moving towards her and Alex.

"No, it's so much cheaper to get what we need from Earth... the demands of our people are too high for us to be able to keep up with them. The size of gardens we'd need, just for the housing facilities... but that's sweet, Bella," Ken Sr. said, coming closer. The import of his words wouldn't be fully realized till later, when she would think about it and understand. The people of the Moon were constantly expanding, beyond what they needed or could support. They were trading with the criminal war lords on Earth to keep up the fiction. The price was their children to the Wolf, and who knew what else. And the Wolf kept them on a short leash by involving them in the captures, involving them in the depravity, so that if they ever tried to turn on them, he could show their complicity. Was it everyone? Or only these four? Then again, with these four involved, would anyone else on the Moon even need to be? Bella swayed, wanting to run, frozen in place. Ken Sr. wrapped his hand around his cock, his eyes never leaving her face as he pumped his fist around the fat rod. "I've always thought you were sweet. Sexy."

"Leave her alone," Alex growled, starting to stand, trying to shield her from the approaching older man. Lorena moved fast; she darted forward, pushing Alex so that he stumbled back against the door. Just as quickly, she was on her knees, sucking his cock into her mouth. He groaned, protesting, but when his hands landed on her head he wound his fingers into her hair instead of pushing her off. Bella didn't blame him; she was shaking with the need for someone to touch her pussy, to rub her swollen clit.

Even if that someone was her former boyfriend's father.

"Get away," she whispered, half-heartedly as the the older man finally reached her. He didn't even bother to respond, pulling her against him with one arm, his free hand latching onto her breast like a suction cup and squeezing hard enough to hurt. Bella winced and gasped, which opened her lips enough for him to thrust his tongue in.

She hated the feeling of sexual excitement that surged through her at finally being touched. The kiss was deep, and even as her mind revolted, her body thrilled at the sensation of firm fingers squeezing and needing her breast, of the pulsing erection that was pressing against her front. The way his arm was wrapped around her lower back forced her lower body against him, making it impossible for her to pull away even if she had the willpower to overcome the drugs coursing through her system.

"Bring her over here, Ken," Richard said, his voice filled with lust. "I want to see the women go at it."

To Bella's relief, her ex's father pulled away from the kiss, although he groped at her ass as he pushed her towards Esther and Richard. The Prime had settled himself against the arm of the couch, he had Esther between his legs with her back against his front, and he was cupping and squeezing her breasts, rolling her nipples between his fingers. The woman arched her back, thrusting her breasts up into his hands and she writhed, twisting slightly as her legs rubbed together, trying to put enough pressure on her clit to relieve the ache inside of her. Bella knew just how she felt.

A short, forceful shove sent her toppling on top of the other woman, putting them breast to breast, and Esther reached up to pull Bella down, melding their lips together in a kiss. Kissing her wasn't nearly as repugnant as kissing Ken Sr. had been, although Bella had another moment of shock when she realized that she was making out with the military commander of the Moon's armed forces. The leader of the Moon was now fondling both of their breasts at the same time, apparently uncaring whose nipples he was pinching, and making both of them writhe together.

Esther's legs came up and around Bella's body so that she could rub her pussy against Bella's mound. They both moaned into each other's mouths as fingers pushed into their pussies simultaneously. She was no longer thinking about whose fingers they were, just about how good they felt inside of her, twisting and pushing and fucking her deep.

******

Rage only seemed to fuel Alex's lust. Even though Lorena had been the one to shove his dick down her throat, she had lost any control she'd had the moment she'd done that. Alex was face-fucking her, slamming his cock down her throat and he didn't particularly care that she seemed to love it. He ignored her gurgles and moans, other than for the pleasure he felt as they vibrated up his cock, her vocal cords fluttering around the length of his thrusting dick. She had one hand on his thigh, uselessly trying to brace herself against him; her other hand was buried in her pussy as she rode her own hand.

As much as he wanted to go over and tear Ken's father off of Bella, he couldn't bring himself to completely pull out of Lorena's hot, sucking mouth. Even with as hard as he was using her face, his hands on the back of her head to bury his cock down her throat over and over again, her tongue kept eagerly dancing over every inch of him and she kept up a hard suction that made his knees weak.

"Fuck!" His hands tightened on her hair as he watched Ken Sr. slide his wet fingers out of the women's pussies and grab Bella's hips, lining himself up and replacing his fingers with his dick. The older man moaned as he sank into his son's ex-girlfriend's hole, throwing his head back like he was in utter ecstasy.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,596 Followers
12