Taken by the Wolf Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Growling murderously, he thrust hard into Lorena's mouth and groaned as he finally came, her throat quivering around his cock as he shot jet after jet of cum straight into her belly. Her throat muscles worked, and her eyes rolled up into the back of her head. That's when Alex realized she was cumming too, her cries of ecstasy completely muffled by his dick, her hand furiously rubbing her clit.

Jerking her head back, he held onto his cock with one hand and slapped her across the face with it. It wasn't something he had ever done before, but at the moment he hated her and everything he stood for, and he wanted to humiliate her the way he felt humiliated and degraded. Lorena just whimpered and he slapped her other cheek with his dick, viciously glad that he was still rock hard and that it had to hurt at least a little. The wet smacking sound was grotesque, and she winced, but she didn't try to stop him.

"Fuck me," she gasped out, grabbing onto him when he would have tried to slide past her. Even though his brain tried to stop him, Alex found himself on his knees, between her thighs, his cock sliding into her already sopping pussy. She moaned wildly, the sound grating on his ears.

"Shut the fuck up," he growled, putting his hand over mouth so that he didn't have to listen. The heat of her pussy was scalding his dick, squeezing him so tightly that it felt like her cunt was choking his dick. With the amount of work she'd had done to the rest of her body, he felt sure that she'd had treatments to her pussy to make it tighter than it would have been otherwise. It was heaven and hell, and he wanted to pound her into the ground. He wanted her to feel him for days, and not in a good way like he would have with Bella.

Hearing Bella cry out in pleasure, he looked up to see that the foursome on the couch had shifted position slightly. Ken Sr. had dragged Bella down so that her face was level with Esther's pussy, which was filled with Richard's cock. He was still fucking her from behind as she licked Esther's clit and the base of Richard's cock as he fucked the commander.

Watching them, Alex pressed his hand down harder on Lorena's mouth as she wrapped her legs around his hips.

******

Her ex's father was fucking her... and it felt fantastic. Some part of Bella's mind was screaming with horror, while another one was eagerly moaning with pleasure, another was encompassed in watching Richard watch her between Esther's legs, and the last part, a distant part, was comparing Ken and his father in bed. Which wasn't fair, because the aphrodisiac was making her unbearably horny and sensitive, but it did seem like Ken Sr. knew just how to drag his dick out of her so that the crown rubbed over her g-spot, before shoving back into her so deep and rough that it took her breath away.

Wet fingers pressed against her anus and she wriggled, hating and loving the sensation all at once.

"Fuck yeah..." Ken Sr. said, groaning as his fingers burrowed into her ass, his thrusts slowing so accommodate the double invasion. "I've dreamed about this ass."

Bella shuddered. That was not something she needed to know. Ever. But even with the other moans and sounds of pleasure around them, she couldn't shut out Ken Sr.'s voice.

"Bet this ass isn't virgin anymore." The smirk in his voice was humiliating. How had he even known? Her pussy clenched, as if trying to push his cock out of her, trying to push out the unwanted knowledge. "Oh yeah, prissy little Bella, I heard my son complaining to his friends about what a prude you were... wonder what he'd think if he could see you now."

Ken Sr's breath was hot on her back as he leaned over her, his thrusts coming faster and harder, his excitement over fucking her specifically was palpable. Bella sucked hard on Esther's clit, letting the other woman's loud cries of ecstasy drown out anything more that Ken Sr. might have to say to her. Her own pussy was hot and tingling, the burgeoning ache coming to a crossroads, and she knew that she wasn't going to be able to avoid cumming while he fucked her.

Especially when he slid his fingers out of her ass and reached around her body, his thrusts becoming even more forceful, and he sought out her swollen clit. She cried out as he pinched the tender bud, the sharp, sudden pain setting off her orgasm, and her pussy clamped down on him as the waves of pleasure swept over her, making her buck beneath him. Groaning loudly, he tightened his grip on her young body, hips bucking as he pumped her cunt full of his cum.

******

He could see Richard coming, but he didn't stop fucking Lorena. He was so close to cumming again and he needed it, he could feel it like a fizzing pain in the base of his spine. The other man's cock was glossy with cream, completely coated in it, and his eyes were locked onto watching Alex's cock piston in and out of Lorena's tight pussy.

It occurred to Alex that the Prime liked to watch as much as he liked to participate.

Alex nearly lost it when the man sidled behind him, and two wet fingers began to probe Alex's ass. The slight stretch and burn made his cock throb, and he was forcefully reminded of when he'd fucked Bella, just like this, and the Wolf had taken him in the ass. The Wolf, who had trapped him and Bella in a room with these assholes and drugged all of them, so that Alex and Bella couldn't even say no and mean it.

The fingers pushed deep, pressing against his prostate, and Alex groaned, his head bowing down as the movement of Richard's fingers began to dictate his thrusts into Lorena.

"That's it," the Prime's voice, so familiar from newscasts and speeches that Alex had watched over the years, washed over him. In this situation it was deeply unsettling, and yet not nearly enough to help Alex counteract the aphrodisiac. "Fuck her hard. She likes it rough."

The fingers in Alex's ass twisted and he shouted, his body bowing as his ass cheeks clenched and cum boiled up from his balls. He was completely vulnerable as he came, pumping Lorena full of her second load of cum from him, and he couldn't stop Richard from moving behind him and prying open his ass cheeks. Pain and ecstasy mingled as the other man shoved his dick into Alex's ass, making his own cock throb as his orgasm swelled even higher, like the dick in his ass was forcing the cum out of his own cock and into Lorena's pussy.

Fire and heat slid up his spine as Richard buried himself, coarse hair scraping against Alex's sensitive cheeks, his sphincter protesting the suddenness of its new dimensions. Lorena writhed beneath him, even more excited now. His cock was as rock hard as ever, despite having just filled her, and as Richard's dick dragged out of him, his own hips moved in response. It was just like being between Bella and the Wolf, except now he was glad as Richard set a pounding rhythm that made Lorena whimper as the weight of two men came down on her.

*****

"That's it," Ken Sr.'s voice was filled with sick excitement. "Lick out that cream pie."

Salt, sweet, bitter musk filled Bella's mouth as she did exactly what she was told, licking Esther's pussy clean of Richard's cum. It was like her entire body was being taken over by sex, inside and out. Ken Sr. had left her pussy stuffed full of his cock and now he was grinding his body against hers, making his balls rub over her clit while she ate the older woman out.

Esther was moaning, her hands tangled in Bella's hair as she pressed the brunette into her pussy. The reluctance that she'd shown at the beginning of this had been completely wiped away by the demands of the orgy. She was moaning and rubbing her pussy up and down, practically demanding another orgasm.

Out of the corner of her eye, Bella could see Alex, trapped between the Prime and Prime Second. For a moment, she almost envied him. Ken Sr. was so focused on her that she found it incredibly disturbing, especially because he was so vocal about his sexual interest in her. She felt sick knowing that he had fantasized about her before, while she was dating his son. He'd known that something like today was coming; had he anticipated it? Been looking forward to it?

The fact that she couldn't stop her body from responding to him only made her feel worse.

His fingers tugged at her nipples, making her clench around him as her body began to work its way towards orgasm again. Towards the pleasure that the drugs demanded. Bella moaned, sucking and licking at Esther's pussy as Ken Sr. began to slowly glide his cock back and forth inside of her, his languid thrusts pushing her face into the other woman's pussy.

Esther climaxed on Bella's tongue, again and again, while Ken Sr. fucked her, his hands rubbing all over her body. As much time as he spent squeezing and tugging on her breasts, he spent even more time squeezing her ass cheeks. Some of the time she was sure that he was holding them apart so that he could watch his cock as it pierced her pussy, other times he was more obsessed with running his thumb over the crinkled rosebud of her anus. Bella clenched every time he did so, hating the whispers that came at the same time, about how much he looked forward to fucking her sweet ass, chuckling over the fact that he knew his son hadn't.

He was sick.

And she was getting off anyway.

Suddenly Esther was moving away and Lorena was sliding into place. Bella blinked; she'd lost track of time somehow. Richard was pulling Esther from the couch to slide her in between him and Alex, stuffing her in both holes with cock. Alex was on the bottom, so that Esther was riding him, while Richard shoved into her from behind, and she screamed with pleasure at being filled so quickly.

"Suck the cum out of my pussy, pretty Pet," Lorena ordered, shoving her sloppy cunt against Bella's mouth. Cum was dripping from it, at least two loads of Alex's jizz sliding between the swollen folds. Not that Bella had much time to look at it before she was being forced to lick Lorena's slit, swallowing the warm cum as it leaked from her pussy while Lorena moaned and writhed with pleasure.

That was when Ken Sr. finally decided to pull out of Bella's pussy, and shove into her ass. She cried out as the tiny hole was stretched fast and hard, forced open by the thick girth of his penis. He burrowed in deep; no more lazy strokes, he was shoving her face into Lorena's pussy, making Bella cry out with pain and pleasure as her insides spasmed.

"Fuck, I knew you'd have a hot ass," he said, groaning as his fingers dug into her hips. "My son has no idea what he was missing."

Bella shuddered, her anus squeezing and making her burn as the friction of his cock increased when she tightened around him. It felt so good and so awful at the same time. She wanted to vomit, and instead she just kept sucking cum from Lorena's pussy, her jaw aching as she licked and sucked the older woman's folds. Lorena was moaning, loudly, playing with her tits and encouraging Ken Sr. to fuck Bella's ass harder.

It was pain and pleasure, and finally Bella gave up the struggle and just let go. Almost immediately, pleasure crashed over her and she rode the wave into oblivion.

******

When he woke up, he didn't hurt anymore. Which was weird, because he distinctly remembered hurting in places where he hadn't known places existed when he'd finally passed out.

Not gone to sleep. Passed out. In the middle of a fuck fest that put even the Wolf's festivities to shame. He didn't know if the gas had kept pumping into the room or what, but they'd all fucked until they'd dropped. Some of them had kept fucking after that. He'd pulled Ken Sr. off of Bella's unconscious form and bent the older man over, shoving his cock into the bastard's ass and taking far too much joy in fucking him senseless.

Alex couldn't even remember who he'd been fucking when he'd finally passed out too. He thought it might have been Esther and Richard again. His brains felt scrambled though, everything had blending together into a chaotic mess. The whole situation was FUBAR. Fucked Up Beyond All Recognition.

"We have to get out."

"What?" Bella lifted her head, blinking sleepily and looking around. She turned over, looking as though she thought the movement was going to hurt, and sighing in relief when it didn't. "They used the cream. Thank goodness."

"Yeah... but Bella, we have to escape. We have to get out of here and get back to the Moon and tell EVERYONE." There was more than just their own personal freedom at stake here; people needed to know what the fuck was going on. They needed to know that expansion of the habitat had to stop until they could support themselves, they needed to know that their resources were not what they thought they were, and they needed to know that at least four government officials were sacrificing citizens to the Wolf.

Her face crumbled and she shuddered, brushing her hands over her skin, and he immediately felt bad, knowing that she was remembering something from yesterday. At first he reached out, but then he hesitated, not sure if she'd want to be touched at all. To his relief, Bella saw the abrupt gesture and scooted across into his arms, sighing with a kind of relief as she pressed up against him.

"Are you okay?" he murmured, running his hands over her skin, as if he could brush away the memories for her.

"Yeah... I just... god, what the fuck is wrong with Ken's family? His poor mom..." Bella's voice trailed off as she shuddered.

"I know. That's why we have to escape Bella, we have to get back home and stop this."

"We have to escape," she repeated, in a whisper. Alex didn't even notice the odd tone to her voice.

"Yeah... just think, if we can escape and make it back before the Wolf memory drugs us, we can tell everyone what's happening. We can stop it from happening to anyone else, tell them what's going on, make them understand that we have to get our resources under control so that we're not relying on the Earth anymore."

"We have to escape." Bella sat up and Alex felt concern wash through him. She sounded so strange, almost dreamy, and she was staring across the room at the wall.

"Bella, are you okay?" he asked, brushing his hand over her shoulder. Her forehead was creased, like her head was hurting, and she was squinting her eyes at the sigil decorating the wall. Alex turned his head to stare at it too, but whatever she was seeing, he didn't see it.

Scrambling onto all fours, Bella crawled off the bed and practically ran over to the wall. Sitting straight up on the bed, Alex watched her, confused, as she ran her fingers over the shape. Something stirred in the back of his brain, insistent but unfocused as he watched her. Like there was a hazy cloud in his mind, making it hard for him to think.

Her fingers pressed against the sigil, the right end of the bar, the left end, the bottom curve, the top curve, and then three fingers on where the S intersected. And the wall beside her opened.

Eyes wide, hand trembling, Bella turned to look at Alex, her voice a hoarse whisper. "I remember."

12