Taken By Tiffany Ch. 02

Story Info
The story of my submission to my co-worker.
3.7k words
4.49
51.8k
7

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 05/26/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In part one I revealed how the relationship with my current mistress went from co-workers, to friends and roommates, to finally a point where my submission is solidified. Part 2 describes how that relationship moved into the next phase, and how I received my collar.

It's hard for me to say exactly when I became submissive to Tiffany, because it seemed to be a gradual transition. It started with subtle commands that took the place of requests, and continued until she was calling me "Pet" and I was calling her "Mistress." All of this took place at home, of course. For obvious reasons we kept it out of the workplace or as Tiffany called it, the "vanilla world." With both of our incomes we were very financially stable, but neither of us made enough money to live very well without the second income. So even though I felt myself slipping tighter and tighter under her control at home, it never impacted the work place. That is, of course, until the day she followed me into the ladies room.

I was wearing a business appropriate dress that was hemmed at the knees. Tiffany waited just inside the door while I relieved my bladder and washed my hands. She moved behind me at the sink and stood there for a moment, looking at my reflection as I looked at hers. "Take your panties off, Pet," she said. It wasn't a question, but a command. I froze.

"But... we're at work," I stammered back in response. The dress was long enough that I could probably get away with it, but I knew I would be self conscious the rest of the day.

"Relax, Pet," she told me. "I'll give you something to wear."

I let out a sigh of relief. I had done two things wrong. One, I didn't call her "Mistress." Two, I hesitated from a direct order. I didn't know at the time, but I would pay for both later. I reached up under my dress and slid out of my panties, then handed them to her without turning around. Something about the way she was looking at me told me that she didn't want me to turn around or do anything else unless she told me to so.

She put a hand between my shoulder blades and pushed me forward, then lifted my dress. "You may wear this!" With that she slapped my right ass cheek so hard it nearly made my eyes water. "And this!" She struck my other cheek equally hard and pulled me upright by my hair.

"We'll discuss your lack of respect for me later," she said. With that she turned around and walked out, leaving me with no panties and two well defined hand prints on my ass that absolutely burned. I still had three hours to go, which meant sitting at my desk as if it was business as usual. Although Tiffany had spanked me during sex, I had never been spanked as punishment before. I knew it was going to happen that evening. I knew I could stop this any time I wanted to, but the deeper I got, the hotter it got. It was like I had unlocked a burning need to be dominated that I never knew I had.

The work day was about an hour short of completion when my cell phone vibrated, indicating that I had a text message. My desk sits at the back of the office so I never have eyes peering over my shoulder unless someone walks up, so I wasn't worried about reading the text. It read, "Slide your finger into your pussy and taste yourself. - Mistress."

I hesitated. There was no way I was going to do that, even if the chance of being caught was very low. Three minutes later the phone buzzed again. This time the message read, "I'm watching you. Do it." I glanced up immediately. Tiffany didn't work on this floor, but there she was; outside of the office looking in through the window glass. She was staring right at me. I looked around, hesitantly.

The phone buzzed again. This time the message read, "Now, Pet!"

I brought my left hand up and sucked on my finger for a moment. Then, looking to see that nobody was watching me, I lowered my hand beneath the desk. I used the heel of my hand to push the dress up and without hesitation I slid my finger into my pussy to the second knuckle. I was wetter than I thought I would be. There was an element of danger that turned me on almost as much as having Tiffany... or Mistress Tiffany as I referred to her now, command me to do it. I looked up at her through the window and slid my finger into my mouth. Nobody noticed me sucking on my finger. Their backs were to me and they were working. I wanted more, but it would have to wait.

The next text message came five minutes later. It read simply, "Good job, Pet." I must have been beaming at this, because the boss walked by and said, "You're all smiles." I told him, "Thank you," but didn't elaborate as to why. If he only knew.

The ride home was uncomfortably silent. Mistress drove, since she now drove everywhere. I attempted to start a conversation a couple of times, but my efforts were met with a simple, "Shhhh." She was either mad or disappointed with me. I began to feel guilty, thinking what I may have done wrong. I thought about my hesitation in obeying her, and figured that had to be the case. Twice today she had given me orders and had them not immediately obeyed. I began to think that maybe she was going to tell me I wasn't fit to be her sub. That thought sickened me. By the time we got home, I was a nervous wreck.

When we walked through the door, Mistress finally spoke to me. "Take your clothes off, Pet," she said. "From now on, unless we have company, when you're in this house you are nude."

I closed the door behind me and let out a sigh. "Yes, Mistress, of course," I said as I hurried out of my clothes. At least she wasn't walking away from me. There wasn't much to remove other than my dress and bra because she already had my panties in her purse. She waited until I was undressed and then pointed to the far corner of the room.

"Corner," she said. "Now!"

I went to the corner and stood with my nose to the crease. I was a little nervous about what was going to happen, but at least it wasn't going to be Mistress packing up and leaving me. I always hated standing in the corner when I was young, and it wasn't any better now. It made me feel like I was a naughty girl again, which of course was the point.

When I had been there about ten minutes, Mistress came up behind me and said, "Give me your hands." Without moving from the corner, I reached them behind me. She secured them in the leather cuffs. Then I had to stand for another twenty minutes or so before she walked up behind me and reached up to grip me by the hair.

"Get over here," she said. With that she led me by the hair and pulled me over to the sofa. She held my head down so I had to walk in a stoop. I knew what was coming when she sat down. She pulled me over her left leg, hooked her right leg over my legs and pushed me down with her left hand. I was now bent over her knee with my hands securely cuffed. She didn't hesitate. Her right hand slapped against the right side of my ass hard. This was punishment, so I wasn't going to get any warm up. I jumped and cried out, but I was held securely so that I barely moved. The next strike came immediately on my left side.

I cried out each time I was struck. The punishment rained down on my ass and there was no escaping it. She held me immobile and spanked me again and again. I could feel the hand prints forming as my skin burned. I tried my best to take it, but I was crying by the tenth strike. The blows came about one per second, so there was no time to react and no time to prepare.

By the time she finished, I was crying like a baby. She released me, stood me up, and walked my back to the corner by my hair. I could barely stand. I'd never felt anything that hurt as bad as that spanking did. I was later told that I had only received 60 strikes, but it sure seemed like more than that.

"I don't know why you fight me," she said as she stood behind me. I was blubbering in the corner, but her words were very clear. "I give you a simple command and you disobey. You hesitate. You think that your will is stronger than mine. You think that you don't have to obey me. You'll never earn a collar that way."

Her words stung almost as much as the spanking did. I wanted so much to be her sub and to wear her collar. I knew I hadn't earned it yet, but I hoped that someday soon I would. Other subs with their masters and mistresses wore their collars with pride. My neck was naked. I knew it was going to take a lot of work to earn it. I had just received my first spanking from Mistress Tiffany. There would be many, many more to follow.

Over the course of the few weeks I began to get more comfortable allowing Mistress to control all aspects of my life. I had my paychecks direct deposited into a joint account that she controlled. At work we remained professional for the most part, and when we weren't we were careful. When we came home, I stripped at the door and remained naked unless we had company other than those we knew who shared our lifestyle. If another master or mistress came over I was to be completely subservient just as I was with my own mistress. My body was offered for their pleasure just as one might offer a cool beverage. I had absolutely no say about what services I would perform; whether it was oral sex, vaginal sex or anal sex. When Mistress had sex, I cleaned her with my mouth and tongue. I was her slave. I was her lover. I was her pet.

When I displeased Mistress I was spanked. Usually the spankings were done by hand, but sometimes she used a belt. I knew she had other implements at the house, but she had never used them on me. I was still in training, and hadn't yet earned the right to experience such things.

When she finally asked me if I would wear her collar, I was so happy I cried. Tears of joy streaked my face as I dropped to the floor and kissed her feet in gratitude. She explained that as part of the initiation I was going to receive the most severe spanking of my life. She told me I would be allowed to wear a choker at work, but as soon as I got into the car to go home the collar would replace the choker. She explained that I would be her property and that pleasure and pain were hers to dispense as she saw fit. I agreed eagerly. I had been longing for this day.

Mistress asked when I would like to perform the collaring. "Can we do it now?" I asked. "Please, Mistress? I'm been waiting so long."

Some subs waited for years to get their collar. It was at the discretion of the master, of course. I was overjoyed that I was offered the collar so quickly. I most assuredly wasn't going to wait any longer than I had to. I was tired of being the girl with the bare neck.

"Are you sure you're ready, Pet?" she asked me. "There will be no safe word, and if I'm forced for whatever reason to stop, we'll have to start all over again."

"Yes, please Mistress," I answered. I was excited and anxious to wear the collar. I knew that there would be a lot of pain before that happened, but I was willing to go through it. "Okay, Pet," Mistress said to me. "Lie over the sofa."

She walked into the bedroom to get the things she was going to use on me while I draped myself over the back of the sofa. Our sofa has a very well padded back to it. We keep small chains attached to the legs in front at either end and to all three legs in back. Usually when I receive a punishment spanking my legs are together, but I'm always secured.

Mistress returned and placed her items on the table in front of the sofa. They consisted of a thick leather belt, a riding crop with a flexible shaft and a small leather patch at the striking surface, a rattan cane, and a thick leather paddle with air holes in it. It looked positively brutal. I began to tremble in spite of all attempts to remain calm. I'd felt the leather belt before, but none of the other things. My skin was already sweating against the naugahyde sofa.

Mistress very carefully attached the chains to my wrist cuffs and ankle cuffs. After testing each to make sure they were locked into place, she walked over and picked up the leather belt. A moment later I felt it resting on my exposed ass. "I chose tonight because the neighbors have gone out for the evening," she said. "So you can yell if it makes you feel better. We have no need to use a ball gag. We both know it's going to hurt, and we both know that I'm going to continue to spank you."

She lifted the belt off my ass and said, "Last chance to change your mind."

"I won't change my mind, Mistress," I told her. "I've waited for this day for a long time."

I no sooner got the words out than I felt a searing pain across my ass. The sound of the slap seemed to echo off the walls. I cried out in shock and pain. Again the belt slapped against my exposed flesh. It felt like a hot iron had been laid on my ass. I had experienced belt spankings before, but Mistress had never hit this hard. She put her hand on my back and continued to whip me with the belt. Every new strike brought a fresh and searing jolt of pain. I was help immobile by the chains as it continued. After twenty hard strikes, I was informed that I would be required to count the last ten.

It was all I could do to choke out, "One; thank you, Mistress. Two; thank you, Mistress." I just knew my ass was bleeding. I could feel it running down my thighs. It wasn't, of course. I was feeling my own sweat running down my legs. This continued through number ten. It took me three attempts to get the words out.

When she put the paddle down and picked up the crop, I thought to myself, One down, three to go. I can get through this. As it turned out, the crop was a lot less intense. Each time I heard the swish of the crop a new welt appeared, though they were only the size of a quarter. These were placed on the sides of my ass and on my upper thighs. I cried out each time the crop struck my body, but comparatively speaking it was not that bad. I actually found it kind of an erotic pain.

Mistress then picked up the cane and whipped it through the air a few times, letting me here it whistle. I knew this was going to leave marks. I felt her push a finger into my pussy. An instant later, the cane whistled and struck me on my already dark red ass.

"Slut!" she said to me. I cried out and was whimpering now after the cane burned a clear mark into my skin. "I'm beating your ass and you're WET?"

I was. I knew I was. I started to say something to the effect of "I'm sorry, Mistress," but the cane whistled again and I screamed. She was swinging it as hard as she had swung the belt, but the cane was thinner. The marks from the cane would be deep and would last for days.

I felt Mistress put her fingers under me and begin to gently rub my clit. "I can't believe you're wet, slut," she told me. The cane whistled again and seared across my ass. I knew that in response to the pain my body was releasing endorphins, and that the endorphins had the immediate effect of helping me to deal with what was happening. I knew, though, that I was going to be sore for days. "I want you to cum," she commanded. "And I'm going to beat your ass until you do."

One thing I knew about Mistress. She meant what she said. Her fingers gently massaged my clit and every few seconds she lashed out with the cane. I had heard about girls cumming from being spanked but I didn't expect to be one of them. Her fingers on my clit helped, though. I soon came furiously. Spurred on by the endorphins and the painful humiliation, I had such a powerful orgasm I must have passed out.

"You did well," Pet," Mistress told me when I opened my eyes. She unhooked me from the chains and reached out to help me off the sofa. My ass was on fire and every movement brought tears to my eyes. "Kneel down, Pet," she said. I nearly fell getting down, but I managed to kneel. A few moments later I felt the warmth of the leather collar encircling my neck. By now I was crying tears of joy. I kissed her feet and said, "Thank you, Mistress, thank you Mistress. I could tell she was satisfied.

"Come, Pet," Mistress said to me. She pushed me forward, on to my hands and knees. As I started forward, I felt the harsh leather paddle slapping against my bottom, which I was sure must look like hamburger. I gasped but tried not to cry out. I had my collar now. I had to show that I was worthy.

The crawl to the bedroom was accompanied by several more hard swats; one of which put me on my stomach in tears. Rather than tell me to get up, Mistress simply swatted me again until I forced myself to get up and complete the trip to the bedroom.

"Knees, Pet," Mistress told me. I sat up on my knees and reached back to gently touch my burning rump. I could feel the marks from the cane and paddle most of all. I knew this was going to take a few days to heal. Fortunately, it was a Friday night. Maybe by Monday I would be able to sit without too much discomfort.

Mistress attached the leather harness for her strap on, or the strappy as she called it, and stood in front of me. I immediately began to suck on it and slobber over it like it was a real penis. "Get it good and wet," she said. "You'll want it as wet as possible."

I knew what that meant, of course. I found it hard to believe that after the intense spanking I had just received that I was going to have to submit to anal sex, but I wasn't going to question Mistress. I got the dong as wet and slick as I could. When commanded, I climbed up on the bed, lay on my stomach and pushed a pillow under my hips. Mistress climbed up onto the bed, pushed my legs apart roughly and leaned over me. I felt her positioning the tip of the dong against my anus. I gripped the sheets and closed my eyes, but I tried to keep my muscles relaxed.

I felt the pressure increase until my muscles yielded to the pressure. I was no stranger to the sensation by now. Mistress made sure that all of my openings were used regularly. The worst was yet to come. When she pressed into me all the way, I felt her body pressing against my inflamed and welt covered rump. I whimpered at the pain and bit into my pillow to keep from crying out.

Mistress gripped my hips, pulled back, and slammed into me. I screamed! She pulled back again and once more drove into me. It was almost more intense then the paddling had been. "Take the pain, slut," Mistress growled. She pulled back my hair with one hand, and reached around to massage my clit with the other. I saw stars as she pounded into me. Still, I was very, very wet. After about five minutes of hard, rough anal sex, I came so hard that when I finished I could barely breathe.

Mistress knelt between my legs, letting me recover but keeping the dong inside me. After a few moments she began again. I still felt the pain of the spanking, but I began to care less and less. She rolled over and I rode her, slamming my rump against her just to feel the intense pain. She continued to urge me on and continued to massage my clit. I came three more times before I simply had no energy left.

Mistress had not cum. Unfortunately, I didn't have any energy left. She straddled my face and I did as well as I could, licking her pussy and her clit. She was incredibly wet, which helped a LOT. I was finally able to help her cum. She rewarded me my giving me a deliciously wet face. I was glad when she came, because it meant I could roll back on my stomach and get the pressure off my burning ass. She put some lotion on it before we went to sleep, but it still burned. At that point I didn't care. I was officially Tiffany's slut. I could not have been happier.