Taken By Tiffany Ch. 03

Story Info
This is the third and final chapter of the trilogy.
3.4k words
4.26
27.4k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 05/26/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day after my initiation I was miserable. Fortunately it was a Saturday so I didn't have to go to work, but I DID have to go to the store. As if walking alone wasn't hard enough, sitting in the hot car seat was pure misery. I was wearing a short skirt with no panties as commanded by my new mistress. I was not allowed to remove my collar, so I had the new experience of having people staring at me. My low cut top was worn without a bra and my nipples poked against the thin garment. I looked and felt like a slut.

When I returned home, I carried the groceries into the house and set them on the kitchen table. Then I went back by the door and disrobed, since Mistress commanded that I be nude at all times unless given permission to dress. Mistress was sitting on the leather sofa with a displeased look on her face. "Is something wrong, Mistress?" I asked her, feeling a little bit nervous and intimidated by that look.

"Put the groceries away, Pet, then return to me," she said. I quickly put everything away and went to kneel at her feet. Had I done something wrong? I felt guilty as heck but I wasn't sure how I had offended her. She wasn't helping matters with the cool way she looked at me, as if I were a disappointing child and she was the aggrieved parent. Her look was stern. I tried not to squirm as she stared at me, but even though I had no idea what I had done wrong, I knew I was in trouble.

"What are you supposed to do when you walk through the door, Pet?" she asked.

"Disrobe, Mistress," I answered. "But I had groceries in my hand..."

"So that gives you the right to defy my direct order?"

I swallowed and looked down. Frankly I hadn't even thought about it until after I put the groceries on the table.

"Go get the paddle, Pet. You need to be punished." Her voice was resolute. There wasn't any arguing with her, but I wanted to try for leniency.

"I'm sorry, Mistress," I say in as contrite a manner as possible. "I wasn't thinking that the few steps to the table with my hands full would have been a problem."

"It might not have been had you asked," she said evenly. "But now your refusal to obey me a second time has just doubled your punishment. Care to double it again, or are you going for the paddle now?"

I stood up and immediately walked to the bedroom where the paddle was kept. I was still in pain for the harsh spanking I had received the night before when I was initiated. The thought of more punishment to my welt covered bottom had me literally shaking. Still, I didn't dare disobey Mistress, or it would get a LOT worse.

When I brought her the paddle, she grabbed me by the hair and pulled my roughly over her lap. There would be no warm up. This was punishment. I screamed as the hard leather paddle slammed into my already pained ass. By the fifth swat, I was in tears. She held me over one knee and trapped my legs with her leg. I tried not to struggle as she showed no mercy whatever for my pain. By the tenth hard swat I was promising to be good between choked sobs. She told me to shut up and take the punishment I deserved. The paddle burned into my rump another ten times before she finally let me go.

"When I give you an order, you obey me, Pet," she said. "You disappoint me. Tonight you will learn discipline."

I lay on the floor sobbing, rubbing my burning rump. I could only imagine what was in store for me tonight. I was there for about three or four minutes when Mistress said, "Come, Pet. On your hands and knees." She headed off toward the bedroom, not looking back at me. I went to the bedroom on all fours with my crimson locks hanging down, plastered to my face by tears. I knew I needed to be broken to be a good sub, and I knew it was going to be rough.

When I got to the bedroom, Mistress put on her strappy, grabbed me by the hair and pulled me up to my knees. "Suck it, Pet," she said. "Get it very wet." I knew what that meant. I slobbered over that latex dick lick it was my long lost love. Mistress had decided that any hard spanking should be followed with an equally dramatic session of anal sex. Previous to meeting Tiffany I had rarely given up that pleasure to anyone, and then only after lots of foreplay and a considerable amount of alcohol. Now I was hers, and any portion of my body was to be available for her use at all times.

When the strappy we wet with my saliva, Mistress pulled it out of my mouth, slapped my face with it and pointed to the bed. "Knees, Pet," she said. I climbed onto the middle of the bed and stood on my knees. She climbed up on the bed behind me. "Give me your hands," she commanded. When I complied she strapped the leather wrist cuffs on me and snapped them together. She put one hand under my hip and pushed me down with the other. My face was on the mattress, turned sideways and my shoulders were almost touching.

I felt her knees push mine wider. There was pressure against my anus as the blunt tip of the strappy pushed against the muscle. Then her hand was gripping my hair. She jerked my head back and entered me at the same time. I cried out from both actions. She pulled back slightly and pushed in deeper. After repeating this action a couple of times, she had the latex dong buried in my rectum.

"Work it, Pet," she commanded. I was forced to use my hips to pull away then push back onto the strappy. I felt her grip my hair. "Harder!" she commanded. I cried out as I pushed back against her. Her pelvis spanked against my ass as she pumped into me roughly, with me slamming into her equally as hard. Mistress pinched my left nipple with her free hand and then raked her nails over my abdomen. When she came to my clit the sensations made me cry out. She rubbed it gently, all the time telling me what a fine proper slut I was becoming.

I begged to cum and surprisingly, she let me. It didn't matter to her. She wasn't even close to being finished. I cried out and squirmed on the fake dick but her efforts didn't slow at all. When I was done she rolled over and told me to ride her. I climbed up and lowered myself on her, taking the strappy again into my ass. I rode her slow at first, then fast. Then slow. She rubbed my clit while I rode the strappy, and I came twice more.

After that we rested, in the spoon position, with the strappy still in my ass. It was really beginning to throb. Unlike a real dick the strappy never got soft. We rested in the spoon position far a few minutes and then she rolled me over on my stomach with her on top of me. "We're going to a party tonight," she said as she stroked that latex dong into my throbbing ass. It's in your honor. It's a coming out party, of sorts. Everyone wants to meet you."

I didn't know who she meant by "everyone," but I suspected it was people in the BDSM lifestyle. I knew then that I was going to be naked, and probably passed around for the others to enjoy. I didn't know at the time why Mistress seemed to have a decided interest in making my ass as sore as possible.

I had that strappy in my ass for a full two hours, in every position we could think of before she finally said it was time to get ready. She had a nice leather skirt and a lace up leather top she was going to were. I was dressed in 4" spike heels and my leather collar. Until she put the leather cuffs on me, that was all I had on. She DID put a robe over my shoulders and tie it loosely around the waist. Once in the car though, the robe was untied and opened, and my body was on display for all to see. The truckers really enjoyed it.

I felt like a lamb heading to the slaughterhouse. Still, it had my heart racing, not ONLY in fear. My pussy was so wet I could feel the moisture under me on the leather seats. I was embarrassed at first as the truckers passed and honked their horns, but eventually I started to really enjoy it.

When we got to the party, Mistress left the robe in the car and walked me in to the party on a leash. My hands were still cuffed behind me, as they would remain. There were 10 men at the party already, which was being held in what looked like a typical suburban ranch home. They were drinking beer and smoking, mostly cigars though a few had cigarettes. One of them, a middle aged man with a beer paunch and sandy brown hair streaked by strands of grey, walked over to us. "I see you brought the slut. She IS a looker."

I looked up at him and started to say something, but he slapped me across the face. "Do NOT look me in the eye... EVER! he said. I looked down, my face stinging. "On your knees slut," he demanded. I wasn't used to obeying anyone other than Mistress, but I did as he commanded. Mistress reached down and gripped my by the hair. "Do NOT embarrass me, Pet," she warned.

"Yes, Mistress, I squeaked out. This party was in my honor all right. It was going to be my first hard gang bang, though NOT my last.

"May I be the first to use your slut, Mistress Tiffany?" the man asked.

"Yes, you may," she replied. "As you can see, she needs a lot of work. She has no concept of discipline."

"We'll all help you with that," the man said. "That's what our group is for." He smiled at her and reached down to grab me by the hair. "Get over here," he said. I stumbled along as he took me to the end of the sofa and shoved me over the arm rest. I heard his belt sliding out of the loops and my heart sank. No more. Couldn't he see I'd been spanked enough over the last two days?

CRACK! The belt struck me and sent a searing, white hot pain across my ass. Apparently, he didn't think my ass had enough welts. I cried out and my body jerked reflexively. I brought up my legs to try and protect myself, but that proved to be a mistake. The belt struck again, and again. His hand on the small of my back held my in position while he added ten more extremely hard strikes to my already burning ass.

When he was finished, he pulled me off the sofa and pointed to an open bottle of lubricant which rested open on a coffee table. "If you want and lube you have to do it yourself," he said. I moved to the table on my knees and took the bottle in my mouth. Then I tipped my head back and let the lube fill my mouth. I put the bottle back, keeping as much in my mouth as possible. After I waddled back to him, I slid my mouth over his dick and proceeded to lube him up. His dick was hard as nails, but he wasn't as big as the strappy.

After sitting on the sofa, he grabbed my by my breasts and tugged me to him. "Ride me," he commanded. "Take that cock up your ass like a good slut."

My ass felt so swollen I would have screamed to have a toothpick enter it, but I knew all ten of the men were going to take their turn. I lowered myself on to the first of many dicks, nearly crying as it pushed past my muscles and into my rectum. The lube did help, though. He slapped my ass and tits while I rode him. Every movement was extremely painful, though I was soon getting into it. I came after about four minutes. I was barely finished when apparently my convulsions were too much for him. He pushed me off him and unloaded into my mouth. His cum was very thick but it thinned as it mixed with my saliva. I leaned my head back and gargled the cum before swallowing. If I was going to be the star of the show, I wanted to be remembered.

I was then summoned to a table where several of the men were standing. I just knew I was going to be spanked more. I dreaded walking over there, but the penalty for refusing would have been a lot worse so I trudged over with my head down. I was bent over the table. My legs were tied securely to the table legs, keeping them wide apart. My wrists were locked together and tied to the front of the table. I couldn't move. Just when I was sure I was going to be losing skin, one of the men slid into me from behind. Another climbed up on the table, lifted my head and slid his dick into my mouth. Well.. that was better than being spanked.

After a few minutes the men traded places. I tasted the now familiar taste of my sex on the dick of the man who was now thrusting into my mouth. The others just watched for now. They would have their turns, no doubt.

I was tied to the table through two rotations of men, both of which consisted of a man on each end. When I was untied, my hands were cuffed behind me and I was brought to a bedroom. A man lay on the bed, fully aroused. I was placed on top of him, and I lowered myself until he was completely inside me. Then I was pushed forward and someone else got on the bed. He put one hand on my hip and kept one hand on his dick as he pushed it into my ass. I could feel the two large dicks rubbing together inside me as they began to move me back and forth on their dicks. I'd had sex before I was with Mistress Tiffany, but this was the first time I had vaginal sex and oral sex at the same time. It hurt like hell at first, but as my body began to adjust to the intrusion, it began to feel good.

The man in my ass pulled my hair, pulling my head back and dragging me upright. The man beneath me began to suck on my nipples and lightly tug at them. I ground my hips against the two dicks as they fucked me. I found that if I put up with a little more pain at first and stretch my muscles, that it would feel a lot better afterward.

They pounded into me hard; jarring my body and making my boobs bounce like crazy. I cried out with each thrust. I must have sounded like a porn actress, but the pain/pleasure sensations were pretty intense. I felt my inner passions building as the endorphins added to the erotic euphoria I was experiencing. I came so hard I nearly blacked out. It was incredible. I lay gasping for breath with my head on the sweaty, muscular shoulder of a man who was pumping into my pussy, while another man continued to pound my ass.

It didn't take them long to pull out of me, roll me over on my back and ejaculate all over my face. I caught as much as I could in my mouth. They left me there with cum streaking down the sides of my face and pooling in my ears. My ass and pussy throbbed, and it felt like the flesh of my rump was simmering and about read to burst into flames. I wondered what would happen next, though I didn't have much time to wonder.

Mistress came into the room and helped me out of bed. She un-cuffed me long enough for me to use the restroom and drink from a bottle of water, but she would not let me clean off my face. "You're doing wonderfully, Pet," she said with a smile. "I'm so proud of you." I had to smile at that. I thanked her and turned around so she could cuff me again.

I wasn't cuffed long. I was taken back to the bed, blindfolded, and tied spread eagle to the four corners of the bed. I had a pillow placed under my hips for a better angle, and the party continued.

The next man to come in slid into my pussy and pumped away for about ten minutes before pulling out. I know he came, but I didn't know where. Another man took his place. I knew they were coming back for seconds; maybe thirds, but I had a hard time telling who was who because I couldn't see them and I didn't know them at all. Each time it was the same. They fucked me and pulled out when they came. I figured that they were gathering in up for later.

One of them got on the bed above me and slipped a ball gag into my mouth. The stereo was thumping in the other room so there was no chance anyone would hear, and not much chance they would care. I felt a sudden burning streak across my ass, and I realized I was being spanked with a belt... again.

I tugged at the bindings frantically, but there was no escape. Again and again I felt the searing pain of the belt as it burned fresh crimson streaks over my ass. I wasn't counting the strikes and I'm sure he wasn't either, but there had to have been at least 40. I was blubbering like a baby when he tossed the belt aside and slide into my ass.

I screamed out with each hard thrust, but those screams were never heard; not even by me for the most part. The combination of sensations completely overwhelmed me. I came so hard I gushed for the first time in my life. I was actually embarrassed because I thought I had peed, but I actually hadn't. He came shortly after... but in or on me.

I lay there for about five minutes before someone came in. By the footfalls I knew it was a woman, and the only woman there was Mistress. I felt some cold, soothing cream being gently applied to my rump.

"You did well, Pet," she said in a soothing voice. "I'm proud of you. We're all proud of you. You're the best yet."

The best? How could I be the best? I hadn't been able to do anything all night except get spanked and fucked, and always while tied up and unable to move. Still, when she removed the ball gag, I answered. "Thank you, Mistress. I'm glad I make you proud."

There was only one thing left to do. I was walked by the leash on my hands and knees to the middle of the room, and then told to kneel. I was then handed a small bowl with multiple loads of cum in it. I knew what was expected of me. I tipped up the bowl and drank from it. When it was emptied, I licked the bowl clean. The men let out a cheer of approval. I was allowed to stand, and then I was walked back to the car.

It was not the beginning of the end, but the end of the beginning. Now there was no question who I was or what my place was. There would be many more sessions like this in my future, but none where I was the only slut used. After that night, nobody was ever allowed to spank me, flog me or otherwise punish me without Mistress standing there, watching. I was, after all, her property, and she had rights. I was the pet and she was the mistress. That's the way it would remain.