Taken by Tribe in Africa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
droopyh
droopyh
45 Followers

Eventually I heard the Chief bark an order and the tribes people withdrew. I looked at Susan who was hanging in her bonds, thighs apart, absolutely sated. At the Chief's command, Alison was brought forward from where my team had been bound together, forced to watch Susan and me subjugated to the will of the tribe. The Chief commanded Alison to strip. She did so immediately -- she knew that resistance was futile. Soon she stood defiantly in front of the Chief. She was 5' 10" with a large dark mane of hair which she swished away from her eyes. It was the first time I had seen her body -- it was magnificent. She had full breasts with pert, upturned nipples that were fully erect -- perhaps she had been turned on by witnessing what the tribe had done to Susan and to me, I thought. Glancing down, I saw that Alison was fully shaven and that she had pronounced cunt lips that were visible between her legs. She stood with her feet about 18" apart and her hands clasped behind her back. She was a magnificent, fit, muscular sight.

The Chief spoke and the girl that had bound my cock with the thong stepped forward. She deftly cut the thong and released my dick from its restraint. As the blood circulation was restored, I almost passed out with an odd mixture of sharp pain and pleasure. Alison was ordered to walk forward and to stand above me as I lay tied still to the bench. Slowly she lowered her cunt over my cock, enveloping it with her warm, wet glove-like channel -- she had clearly been highly aroused by witnessing my and Susan's sexual abuse. The Chief told her that she had to make me come in less than three minutes or her cunt would be whipped five times in the same way that Susan had been brutalised. Alison had seen how Susan had suffered from the two blows she had received before I agreed to the Chief's demands -- five strikes would be awful. She set to with a vengeance, lifting herself up almost off my cock and then dropping down until her bare pubis came into contact with the depilated skin above my cock root. Having been tormented and teased by the tribe for an hour without being allowed to come, there was no way I was going to last long. Inside two minutes I shouted out loud as I came inside Alison, filling her with the largest ejaculation of spunk that I had ever delivered. I shook with the intensity of the of the orgasm.

The Chief ordered one of the older tribes ladies to kneel by my head. Alison was ordered to move forwards, still straddling me as I lay tied to the bench. Alison then placed her cunt over my mouth and lowered it onto me. I licked her clitoris while my own spunk ran from her cunt down into my mouth. Alison came quickly and as her vaginal muscles tightened in orgasm so the last of my spunk was forced out into my mouth. I swallowed my own spunk and the tribeswoman shouted out to everyone that I had indeed swallowed everything.

At last I was untied and was able to stand up, rubbing my aching limbs. Quickly though, my hands were tied behind my back and I was forced to a kneeling position with my thighs spread wide apart While my cock-ring binding had been removed, the thong that pulled my balls up and forward was still in place. As I knelt, my softening prick, covered in Alison's juices, and my hairless balls were clearly displayed.

The Chief stood and reached behind him. His loincloth dropped away and he stood naked in front of me. The first part of my challenge was to begin. He moved forward until his partially erect cock was directly in front of my face. With my hands bound behind me, I moved my head to take the end of his cock into my mouth. I closed my lips around the underside of the dome of his cock and massaged that bundle of nerves. I heard his intake of breath and his cock grew rapidly to its 8" erect length. I continued to fellate him and to use my tongue to tease the most sensitive areas of his cock. His breathing became more rapid. After about three minutes I could feel his cock swell and throb. After a few more seconds, I heard him roar and my mouth filled with his hot, sticky sperm. I gulped down his come and continued to milk him until his balls were emptied. Only at that point did I remove my mouth from his cock and look up at him. His eyes were closed.

I was placed at the end of the bench to which I had previously been tied and was made to bend forward. My feet were kicked outwards until they were quite far apart. One warrior placed his hand in the small of my back and pushed downwards. As I arched my back, my buttocks were parted and I knew that the star of my anus was now visible. Alison was called forward and I heard her being made to kneel behind me. I felt her tongue start to lap at my arse and the end of her tongue pushed against my anal ring. A groan of arousal forced its way past my lips. Two of the older tribeswomen moved forward so they could witness what was happening and call out a description to the crowd. The Chief walked forward, his semi-erect cock bouncing between his legs. Alison was made to turn her head and to lick his cock to full arousal. One of the older women poured some oil so that it ran down the crack of my arse, mixing with Alison's saliva.

I felt the insistent nudge of the Chief's cock against my arse-ring. He pushed and I could feel my muscle relaxing and giving way. Slowly, surely he fed his dick into my arse -- the two older ladies called out a running description. Finally I could feel his balls against my buttocks and I knew I had taken his whole length. He started to fuck me, pulling his dick almost out of my arse then slamming it back in. His balls slapped against me on every stroke.

His stamina was immense -- I had after all just sucked him dry. I started tightening my sphincter as he drove into me -- that elicited a sharp inhalation of breath by the Chief. His hand reached round in front of me and grabbed my cock. To my shame, it was rock hard -- evidence that I was enjoying submitting my body to be penetrated by the Chief. He pulled me more upright and shouted to the crowd. They roared in delight at the sight of the Chief masturbating my erect cock while still fucking me anally. I heard his breath shorten, felt his cock harden and knew that he was about to orgasm. We came together -- my spunk looped into the dirt and his filled me. The Chief dropped me to the floor, his softening cock shiny with the mixture of saliva, oil and spunk. I knew that I had to last another week as his slave

droopyh
droopyh
45 Followers
12