Taken Ch. 01

Story Info
They make you his whore.
3.6k words
4.24
214.5k
22
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 07/31/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shook you awake. You looked startled as I threw your covers back, exposing your naked body. Your expression changed to fear as you looked at the men that stood behind me. I had seen you before in the street and had followed you home a few nights before. Tonight, I had become brave after a few drinks, so I invited a few men from the bar to join me for some pussy in a gangbang. Your pussy.

"It's time for some of that tight pussy", I sneered. "You are all alone with us and we are all going to fuck you bitch".

I could see your breasts heaving as your breathing speeded up uncontrollably. I could also see you looking at the men, sizing them up. I smiled as I reached down and grabbed your legs and pulled you to the edge of the bed in front of me.

"Please stop", you begged.

Tears filled your eyes. But that only made me more excited.

You started to resist, but I slapped you across your face with my palm, and you stopped. Your body went limp as I turned you so that you were positioned across the bed, with your legs now hanging off the edge. I reached down and felt your tits.

You jerked back, and I slapped your tits hard across the nipples. You looked at me pleadingly, and I pinched your nipples and then tugged at them and stretched them up away from your chest. Your tits were saggy enough that I could make them sway as I batted at them.

Your nipples gave you away as they rose up and stiffened. The color changed to a dark tan, almost brown color as I continued playing and teasing and abusing them.

I stopped long enough to unzip my jeans and pull my cock out. I held it in my hands in front of you. You could see it throb and jump like some wild animal ready to attack and take you. I slowly stroked the length as your eyes stared at the veins raised along the shaft. I saw your tongue wet your lips as you watched.

"Come here. Open your mouth bitch."

You didn't respond, so I grabbed your hair and roughly pulled your head to my cock. You sat still for a moment. I slapped your cheeks with my cock and then rubbed it along your chin and across your nose and them placed it between your lips.

The men closed in around us then.

"Fuck her mouth." " Let me fuck her." " I get her ass." " Spread her out."

They yelled their intents as the began to reach for you. I pushed them back and I placed my hands on the back of your head and held you as I leaned forward and started to push my cock between your lips. You looked up at me, and then you opened your mouth. They grabbed your arms and legs as held you tight as I guided my cock to your mouth.

My cock felt the warm wetness of your mouth and then that velvety softness of your throat as I slowly fed my cock to you. Then I pulled back and began to fuck your mouth a little faster and harder with each stroke, and soon I was wracking you with the thrusts. I gripped your head tighter as I savagely fucked your face.

And you struggled to breathe as my cock filled your mouth. Gasps were taken as I pulled my cock back out.

"Suck my balls, whore".

You bent further over and held my balls up to your lips. Your tongue snaked out and flicked acrosss my balls as you held them up for your worship. My balls were swollen and full of cum. My cock twitched above them as you sucked them into your mouth one by one.

You were mine now, and I pushed you back down and pulled your legs up. Your cunt was soaked and was gaping open slightly. I moved between your legs and placed my cock between your labia. I paused for a second and you raised your head up to see why.

At the exact moment, I rammed my cock all the way into you with one hard thrust. The breath flew from your lungs as I began to fuck you hard and deep. My cock pistoned in and out of your slippery cunt like a machine. Your moans and groans filled the room.


There were other sounds as they other dropped their jeans and began to stroke and slap their cocks as they watched me assault you. Soon they again began to surround us, and this time I allowed them to touch you.

Their hands felt your tits and fucked your mouth and groped over your body. I fucked you faster and harder and soon I felt my balls start to tighten and the cum began to flow up through my cock and then shot deep inside your hot cunt. I pushed as deep as I could to be sure you held all of my cum.

I climbed off of you and motioned for another man to take my place. He rammed his cock in you and immediately began to fuck you hard. Another knelt on the bed and stuffed his cock into your mouth. You eagerly sucked it deep inside. Your hands reached out and were soon filled by cocks, which you squeezed and stroked with frantic need.

I sat back in a chair and watched this scene. I was pleased.

They were all gathered around you. Your mouth worked on the cock, sucking and licking and letting it slide in and out, your wet saliva coating it and making it shine in the lights. Soon he moaned and shot his cum down your throat. I saw you sucking and swallowing, and then licking the last drops off as he rubbed it on your lips. Another man took his place in your mouth.

Your cunt was filled by another cock and it was reaming you out with long deep strokes. His hands held your waist as he fucked you hard and deep. Your breasts each had a mouth sucking and licking and pulling your nipples. Your hands were busy stroking the cocks of the men sucking your tits.

The guy that just finished cumming in your mouth sat in a chair near me drinking his beer. We were watching you being fucked and used by his friends. We talked about how hot you were and he asked if we did this often. I replied that this was the first time I had fucked you or even been near you and as far as I knew, it was your first time to be gang fucked, but I planned to turn you out more in the future as my whoreslut.

Even though we had forced ourselves on you, I knew you were mine from then on to use as I wanted. You had a taste and a need for this treatment and abuse now that would never be completely satisfied.

He wanted to be included. I told him I would consider that but I wanted every gangback I held for you to be different. He laughed and said he had an idea that would make that happen for sure. I leaned over as he explained. I loved the idea. He said he needed to leave for a minute but would be back soon with a friend. I laughed and told him I liked that idea.

You were so lost in your pleasure that you didn't know he left. The cock that had been fucking your mouth was soon shooting cum all over your face and he rubbed the cum on your tits with his cock and wiped his still dripping cock all over your face. Your tongue flicked drops off as you could catch them and you swished his cum around in your mouth before swallowing. You pulled his cock back in your mouth, sucking his last few drops.

Your cunt was still being pounded without mercy. The cock was thick and your pussy was stretched to accomodate it. I watched his cock pull out and then slide back it. I was so hard as I imagined how good your pussy felt to him and I was envious of him. His face was red and he was breathing hard as he kept up his fast pace. I believe he really wanted to tear your little pussy apart the way he was fucking you.

One of the guys that had been sucking your tits now came around and he was stroking his cock next to you. You watched him as he slid his hands up and down the shaft and squeezed the head. You reached for his cock and continued his stroking.

He was getting really hard and I thought he was going to cum, but you squeezed his shaft at the base and held him for a moment. You then started playing with his balls and his cock twitched as you did.

You pulled his cock to your lips and your tongue licked and you sucked his head, then you licked up and down his shaft and then began sucking his balls. He stood motionless, just staring at you.

Soon you pulled his cock into your lips and I could see your cheeks indenting as you sucked him. God I wished it was my cock you were enjoying. I wanted to be all of the men that were fucking you then.

I walked around so I could see your face as you were being fucked in the mouth. You looked up at me and I could see a smile forming and your eyes were bright and looked like you were really happy. And I thought about that and realized you were then enjoying every woman's secret fantasy, of being fucked and touched everywhere at one time and with an almost limitless passion.

I pulled my cock out and stroked it so you could see I was turned on again by this scene. You reached out and helped me stroke it as you continued sucking, never missing a stroke of his cock between your lips.

"You are such a pathetic, perverted whore to allow us to use you like this", I said.

You looked at me and in reply sucked harder on the cock that filled your mouth.

Your pussy fucker suddenly was going faster and he started groaning. I could tell from the look in your eyes that you felt him and knew he was about to cum. Suddenly he rammed his cock in as deep as he could and held it there as he pumped his heavy load of cum deep inside you.

He looked like he was melting as his body relaxed. Soon he pulled back out and milked his cock off and looked a little embarrassed as he moved away.

The last guy took his place, but insead of pushing his cock into you, he began fingering your pussy, stirring the cum around in you and then playing with your clit. The others had ignored your clit and you had been too busy to play with it yourself. He was flicking and pulling it and you began moaning and pushing your pussy up at him like never before.

You started to cum and cum, and your pelvis arched up and you thrashed wildly. You almost lost the cock in your mouth as you tried to look down to watch him finger fucking you. But the guy with his cock in your mouth held your head and speeded up his strokes and soon started shooting his cum into your mouth.

You started gagging and opened your mouth to breathe and pulled his cock out and guided it to shoot on your tits. His cum spurted on your tits and he rubbed it all around with his fingers and then pushed them into your mouth so you could suck his cum off.


I heard a knock on the door and I went to answer it. It was my new friend with a lady. I smiled with anticipation when they came in the room.

My new friends sat near me and watched as the last guy shot his cum over your tits. You rubbed it into your breasts and then looked over at me, wondering what I had in mind for you next.

"It's your turn", I told the woman that had just come in.

You looked at me unbelieving. I could tell by your expression that you had never been touched by another woman or atleast not for awhile.

She climbed onto the bed and crawled between your legs. She felt your legs and ran her hands from your feet up to your thighs and then slid her hand across your pussy, brushing against your mound. Her fingers slipped between your lips as she moved, exploring you.

She continued feeling you as your hips moved up against her soft touch. Your head was arched upward as you watched her playing with you.

She leaned down and blew her hot breath across you. Your sighs were constant as she pressed her lips against your labia. Her kisses were wet and passionate as she ground her face between your legs. Her mouth opened and she licked her tongue between your lips and she lapped at your wetness. Her hands pulled your labis apart as she probed inside your pussy with her tongue.

She snaked that tongue in and out, flicking and lapping and teasing you and then she started fucking you with her tounge stretched out as long and firm as she could make it. Your sighs turned to moans and groans as she ground against you and fucked you harder.

Your legs were up and wide apart. You grabbed them and pulled back to open your cunt up to her, wanting all her sweet attentions that you could get.

She placed her lips back over your gaping cunt and sucked out cum deposited by the men. She crawled over you and held her face above yours. She opened her mouth and let the cum, drip down onto your lips.

You opened your mouth and eagerly caught the thick cum as it dropped from her lips. She leaned down and kissed you mixing her wet kisses with the cum that filled your mouth.

She moved back down and repeated her sucking and then moved back to your mouth, depositing more cum in your mouth. She kissed you and held you tight against her mouth for much longer each time. Snowballing you over and over until she was satisfied that she had given you mmost of the cum that had been shot inside of you.

Then she again lay down between your legs and when she was comfortable, she began to suck and lick your cunt again. Her kisses were soft and passionate and tender. You held her head and encouraged her with your words.

"Oh yes", "please eat my pussy", "baby, baby, baby".

And we all sat as we watched this beautiful scene. Cocks were being stroked and jacked hard, and our moans and groans also encouraged her to continue.

Soon she sat up and then stood. She removed her clothes, and went to the head of the bed and she pulled her nipples and rubbed her pussy as she stood next to you. You watched as she moved down and began to suck your tits.

Your hands reached for her tits and you began to feel and fondle them as she pulled your nipples up hard between her lips.

She then climbed on the bed with you and swung her legs over your chest so that she faced away from you. She looked back at you as she moved her pussy over your mouth and then she slowly lowered it to your lips.

Your hands surrounded her as you pulled her down to you and you hungrily began to suck and lick her cunt as she had eaten your. She ground against you as she sat on your face. She smiled at us as pressed her cunt against you.

We cheered you on and stroked faster as she moved down and began to eat you again. In this position you and she kissed and licked and flicked and ate each other as writhed and moved under and against each other.

Your faces were soaked and red from passion and lust, and before long you and she collapsed upon each other and lay together in each others arms kissing tenderly and slowly, basking in the afterglow, satisfied and content.

But we weren't content, and now wanted more. You both had driven us further into an area of primal need and animal lust, and we surrounded both of you, waving and stroking our cocks toward you. Two men grabbed her and moved her away from you to the end of the bed. I turned you to me and pushed you onto your back, with your head off the edge of the bed.

I opened your mouth with my fingers and then rammed my hard cock into your mouth and down your throat. I started humping your face as I slapped your cunt. You gasped and fought for breath as I slammed my cock in and out of your mouth.

Your cunt was swollen and red, yet it was soaked and the juices flowed out and down your ass, wetting your asshole. When I saw that, I suddenly wanted your ass.

I pulled my cock out and pulled you upright and then stood you up next to the bed. I pushed your forward until you were bent over the bed with your ass in front of me.

I spit on your asshole and pressed my cock back into your gushing cunt to wet it again. I placed the head against your puckered hole and then grabbed your hips with both hands.

I held you tight and steadied you as I slowly pushed my cock against your tight ass. You pleaded for me to stop. I slapped your ass and kicked your legs together and placed a finger against your asshole. I slowly massaged you and slowly was able to insert my finger into you and then I worked it around and as you relaxed and opened up, I pressed two fingers into you and I pushed them all the way in.

I pulled my fingers out then, and rewet my cock in your cunt. I reached in and scooped up your juices and wiped them over your ass. I pulled my cock out of your cunt and placed it against your ass again. This time, I could push my cock and it slid into your ass.

It was so tight and I slowly pushed deeper until I had about six inches in your ass. I then pulled back and began to stroke your ass, each time going deeper and speeding up, until I was soon fucking yoru ass hard and deep. Your ass bobbed up as you pushed against me.

Your groans were deep and throaty as I hammered your ass. Your tits bounced and swayed under your chest as I continued pounding you. My balls slapped against your cunt and you felt my balls as you rubbed your clit.

I watched as one of them climbed onto the bed and began to fuck your mouth. The other woman was being fucked by two men also, and she was stroking another cock.

I fucked you hard and deep until I was ready to cum. I pulled out and shot my cum all over your back. I rubbed my cock over your ass and buttocks and wiped the cum off on you. When I was finished. I sat back and watched as the others finished with you and her. They covered both of you with cum.

"Clean each other up", I commanded.

You and she licked and kissed each other and ate our cum off of each other, and then again sucked your pussies and pulled the cum out of them. We let you two relax in each others arms when you finished.

Soon they all dressed and left and we were alone.

You lay on the bed and I went to you and sat beside you.

"From now on, you are mine. You will do as I say, and will be available to me whenever I want you. When I don't need you, you will continue your life as before, but when I want you, you will abandon it and again become my whore and slut. You are to never question me, or disobey me or I will punish you. I will abuse you and humiliate you and treat you like the slut and whore that you know you are. Others have not recognized that need in you adequately, and you have needed to be treated harshly. Your cunt has throbbed and wanted a strong man to take control of it and you. I am that man. I am your Master. Do you understand me whore?"

"Yes Master".

"Very good. Now get cleaned up and dressed. You disgust me lying there smelling of sex and looking like a used up whore. I will be in touch when I want to use you."

I stood up and started out the door as you rose and headed to the bath.

"Oh, and I almost forgot", I shouted,

"I don't want you to let your husband fuck you for three days. I don't care how you keep him from it, but obey me. Your cunt is mine alone until I decide he can fuck you again. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master."