Taken Ch. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the f..."

Debbie found herself thrust face up against the cold, wet glass. A strong arm held her tight.

"No please, everyone will see, not here."

"Sshhhhh my love, I'm gonna fuck you real good."

The lovely dark haired student gasped and held her breath as she felt Natalie's hand move onto her thigh crushing her against the cold glass, dampness wetting her shirt and making the outline of her nipples clearly visible both through her top and the glass window. Then the hand was under the hem of Debbie's T shirt and stroking the edge of her panties before moving under and down to touch the sensitive folds of her pussy with well manicured fingers, scratching a little against Debbie's clitoris.

As she was rubbed harder and harder Debbie began to moan and became increasingly damp. As soon as Natalie felt this she began to stroke her friend's clit in a slow circular motion whilst grinding her cute Slovenian hips into the nicely presented bottom before her. The combined effects of the thumb on her clit and the pelvis thrusting into her rear were working Debbie into a frenzy and she was unable to stop a groan from escaping.

"You really need this, don't you?" oozed Natalie in her sexy broken English accent.

"Yessssssss," hissed Debbie. "Your hands .... Your thumb .... All ...."

Just then Natalie shifted her hand and slid three fingers deep inside of Debbie's soaking pussy. The impaled girl moaned and then moaned again as the fingers fucked and the thumb flicked. Debbie's eye's closed relishing the feel of her tight, wet pussy being stimulated beyond all belief. Then she was there.

"Nnnnhhh .... NNhhhhh .... NNAAARRRGGGHHHH.... Yessssssssssssssssss! Oh Yesssssssssssssssssssss!"

Debbie screamed and tried to arch her back as Natalie ripped an almighty orgasm from her. She thrust her body away from the window but the amazing strength of the Slovenian beauty crushed her flat once more. Debbie's body was out of control as she pushed her palms flat against the cold glass and began to kiss the wet, steamed pane in her ecstasy. Pleasure rushed over her in waves as all of her attention was given over to enjoying the sensations cascading through her wonderful body.

Then it was over and Debbie felt her body released. She opened her eyes and, just before sliding sexily down the glass, she was able to notice a group of watching males, about ten in all, who had clearly seen Debbie in all her glory from the end of the driveway.

"Shit!" she laughed to herself as her body folded in a heap on the room carpet. Turning lazily over Debbie looked up lovingly into Natalie's beautiful face.

"Thank you," she whispered.

"That's okay," panted her Slovenian mate, "but now it's your turn to make me come."

Debbie took her lover's face and softly kissed her lips. She was encouraged when Natalie returned the kiss and so again their lips met. This time she felt pressure as Natalie's tongue penetrated her mouth. As Debbie broke away from the second kiss she began licking the tears that had wetted Natalie's face.

"What's wrong my sweet," asked the gorgeous English girl.

"I... I... I am just so pleased that you are my room mate. I love you Debbie."

Debbie smiled and kissed the Eastern European once more, only this time with a true passion that had previously been reserved for Emma.

"No you don't, you don't even know me. But we can certainly have some fun."

Debbie removed her T shirt and lay next to Natalie on the carpet. She began to kiss her lover caressing her firm right breast and manipulating the nipple with her fingers causing it to harden and grow.

Debbie moved her mouth to the breast she was cupping and began to roll her tongue around Natalie's erect teat, lightly biting it with her teeth and then kissing the firm surrounding tanned flesh.

Natalie arched her back pushing her breast further into Debbie's mouth acknowledging the sensations surging through her with a loud moan.

"Ohhhh, fuck me Debbie please, I need to come!"

"Soon Natalie," teased the dark haired English girl.

As she tended to her lover's other breast, Debbie's hand slid across Natalie's taut stomach and down to her pouting, swollen mound. Her fingers lightly traced the pink line between the labia and she could feel that Natalie was soaking wet. Wasting no time Debbie slipped a finger into the blond haired girl's pussy and slowly began to slide it in and out of the ever more lubricated slit. She added another finger and began to pump faster as she toyed with Natalie's clitoris.

"Oh yessssss. Debbie please I need to co....ohhhhhhh."

Natalie's hips began to buck, her pussy thrusting against Debbie's hand as the young Slovenian student neared her climax. How she needed this. How she wanted it, was desperate for it. Natalie had already brought her own stunning body to the edge of satisfaction once that morning. And she knew it would not be long before....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh fucccccccccccckkkkkkk, I looooooove youuuuu!"

Natalie writhed uncontrollably, her head straining to kiss Debbie's lips. The dark haired girl could feel the tremors as her Slovenian lover climaxed. Juices flowed over Debbie's hand as she continued to stroke Natalie's slit until the spasms subsided.


Natalie tried in vain to mould her pussy around Debbie's fingers as they slipped out from her vagina. Debbie sat up and looked at her young friend. A light sheen of perspiration covered Natalie's body and her breasts rose and fell heavily as her laboured breathing recovered.

Reaching out The dark haired English girl pushed a stray lock of hair off her lover's face and stroked with a finger along the curve of Natalie's jaw. She smiled.

"I don't believe it. I don't believe you're here with me now. How can I have been so lucky to have found you as my room mate?"

Natalie smiled, a little embarrassed at Debbie's gushing declaration of feeling. She looked at the clock, it was moving towards eleven in the morning and they were still nowhere near ready for the day ahead. Debbie yawned.

"I think it's time for bed again," she said sleepily. Natalie looked up and smiled a tired but satisfied smile at her new friend. Just then a mobile phone ring sounded. Natalie looked at Debbie apologetically.

"Sorry, but I must take." Debbie just smiled as Natalie stood up and reached for the phone.

"Zivijo!" The English girl looked up as Natalie started the conversation in Slovenian.

"Yes, I am fine. Debbie is good," she looked at her friend and smiled seductively, "Debbie is very good." Debbie looked away, now it was her turn to feel embarrassed.

"No, really, everything is fine. I have told her about my home and she says it sounds beautiful. What, really – over there? Well, we have time I think, the college does not start for another ten day. Okay I will ask. Bye bye."

Natalie ended the call and looked across at her gorgeous lover.

"It was my uncle. He say that we can go and stay in his cottage near Bled if you wanted to. We have time before our lectures and the countryside is beautiful. Will you come?"

"I .. I ... don't know. It's all a bit sudden."

"Please, my darling," moving to kneel next to Debbie Natalie stroked her lover's thigh.

"And we can be back for the start of our course?" quizzed the English girl.

Natalie nodded.

"Oh, ok, why not? Let's go. Slovenia here I come."

"Hey, not just you - here we both come," added Natalie.

As both girls collapsed in a fit of giggles Debbie smiled and reflected on the fact that despite only knowing Natalie for a few hours she hadn't felt like this about anybody, ever before – not even Emma. She could already sense that the next few days were going to be so memorable – how right she would turn out to be!

Chapter 2: Mile High

"I don't believe how cheeky you are Natalie," exclaimed Debbie.

"Who me?" replied Natalie with mock humility.

The two girls climbed the stairs to the plane. It was not a very big aircraft but still held around a hundred and fifty passengers. The two friends had queued at the check in desk where Natalie had spotted a hunky young male and arranged, with the utmost of boldness, to be seated next to him.

"Look," said the Slovenian beauty in a confidential whisper to her friend, "he's there just waiting for me. I bet you I can take all of his money before we land."

"Uh, how will you do that?"

"You'll see."

******

"Shit!"

The blade sliced her finger. Emma Ross cried out. There was no one to hear her as the cry turned to a whimper and she threw the knife down in a fury.

"Fucking apple," she muttered as the painful scratch turned into a bleeding cut. Emma gave up, picked up the partly sliced apple and moved to her beeping machine.

Flopping her stunning 5 foot eight inch, slim body down into the chair nearest her answer machine, Emma reached out and pressed play. Brushing her long blond hair behind her right ear with the other hand she listened to the welcome voice of her friend Debbie.

"Hi Em sorry I haven't called in a while but it's been what you might call hectic over here. My new room mate arrived, Natalie she's called and she's from Slovenia. Anyway we have over a week or so before the course starts and so I am going over to stay in her family's cottage near to Lake Bled for a few days. I'll call when I get back. See you soon, love you."

Emma smiled reflectively, a slight twinge of jealousy rising in her stomach. Ever since their shared experiences together a year or so ago Emma had felt very close, both emotionally and physically, to her friend. Just of late, however, Debbie's college had taken her away from Emma and now she had a new partner – or so it sounded. Still, life goes on and at least Debbie was still thinking about her.

The blond haired stunner relaxed a little more as images of Debbie began to play in her mind's eye. It was through these pictures that Emma moved to Debbie and kissed her hard, rubbing her gorgeous, lithe body against that of her girlfriend. These erotically charged thoughts began to replace the jealousy of a few moments ago as Emma moved her hand under her short skirt and started to rub her ever moistening pussy.

******

Debbie had always thought herself to be attractive, no let's be honest, she considered herself to be more than that and knew that generally all eyes, wherever she was, would be on her. However, as she watched her new companion walk down the aisle of the plane she could see that Natalie was as near to being visually perfect as you could get. She watched her Slovenian friend's tight denim covered bottom move sexily before her very eyes as they neared their seats.

"8b and 8c, this is us I think." Natalie spoke to the cute male already seated in 8a. He looked up. As he did so he saw his dream, or more to the point he saw straight up and inside her very short cropped top.

"Emma give me your bag and I put it up here."

Natalie wore no bra and, as she stretched up to the luggage hold, the very brief top rode high on her breasts revealing not just the firm, rounded undersides of her awesome globes but a good portion of the actual breast.

The young man was spellbound as his gaze ran from the firm, delicious, tanned skin teasing him beyond belief, past the silver belly button chain and down to the flat of her stomach where very low cut jeans exposed the area of her groin that really should have revealed the trim edges of her pubic hair had she not shaved it closely. Debbie watched amused and could see exactly what her friend was doing. Poor guy, he stood no chance. What was Natalie planning?

"Thank you."

"N... no... problem," the young man stuttered as not just one but two stunning girls brushed passed him to their seats. Normally he would have liked more space on the flight but this was one occasion where cozy was good.

"Hi, my name is Natalie. What's yours?" He almost wished she wouldn't speak to him and leave him to dream his own fantasies, but that, clearly, wasn't going to happen.

"Erm, hi, I'm Greg."

"Hi Greg," she held out her hand. He took it and felt the thrill of their fingers touching.

"Are you going home or on holiday?" she asked, although it was clear that the guy was English.

"Oh, holiday, walking round Lake Bled, on my own, for a few days."

"Well Bled is a very nice place. It is my home."

Natalie eyed him up and down. He certainly stood up to her test, well visually at least.

"What are you doing?" asked Debbie in a whisper.

"I am going to give him the flight of his dreams," replied Natalie equally as quietly and with a mischievous grin.

Once all passengers were strapped into their seats the take off process began. Debbie took out her magazine and began to browse as the air stewards started their safety procedures speech. Natalie turned to Greg.

"I don't like take off. Can I hold your hand?"

He looked at her.

"Please?"

Why he was hesitating he did not know. He could only put it down to the overpowering beauty of the girl next to him.

"Y..yes, of course," he finally managed to say.

The engines started and, after a few minutes of taxiing, the aircraft began its powerful, speed filled journey along the runway.

Natalie inhaled sharply and gripped Greg's fingers tight. Debbie just smiled. The Slovenian stunner made sure that she moved her fingers under his and maximized the sensitivity of their touching. She could see the beginnings of a hardening around his button fly and knew that she had every chance of achieving her goal.

Soon they were air bound and cruising. The fasten seat belt sign came off.

Natalie turned to Greg.

"Thank you Greg," she purred. He just nodded too tongue tied to answer.

Natalie looked down at her lap demurely. Then, with a sudden movement of her head, she turned towards him and said,

"Would you like to touch my breasts?"

Greg turned equally as suddenly.

"W..w..what!"

"My breasts, would you like to touch them?"

He knew not what to say and instead just stared open mouthed.

"Give me ten pounds and you can."

He simply looked straight ahead wanting desperately to say yes but not having anything like the nerve to do so. Natalie smiled to herself and started to casually touch with the very tips of her fingers the easily accessible underside of her firm breasts. The hardening around Greg's groin strained more and more.

Natalie looked up at him.

"Just ten little pounds is all I want?" She pouted as she spoke. This time he nodded.

"Good, and thank you because my tits are just aching to be fondled."

Greg was already turned on and would have mauled her there and then, especially after her last statement. But even Natalie had some awareness of the need for discretion due to what she was doing.

"Come on swap places with my friend."

Greg, shaking a little, stepped out into the aisle whilst Debbie, who passed a knowing smile and a shake of the head to her friend, and Natalie followed him out of their seats. A little rearranging later and they were all seated back down with Greg nearest the window, Natalie in the middle and Debbie in the aisle seat.

The expectant male turned to the girl of his dreams and was clearly ready to fulfill his task. Anticipating that she was about to be groped Natalie spoke.

"Ok Greg here is what we do." Her broken English only served to inflame his desire. "I will put the blanket over me so that my breasts are covered. You will then rest your head on my shoulder and put your hand under the blanket as if we are already friends and you are resting. You can then have one full minute touching me. Is that ok?"

Greg nodded, almost speechless with lust.

"But first," she held out her hand, "ten pounds please."

Greg reached into his pocket and pulled out a note. Debbie glanced across aware of everything Natalie was doing.

"I hope you aren't going to make me pay later," the English girl whispered. Natalie smiled and lent across to kiss Debbie lightly on the lips. It was answer enough. Greg saw the girl's lips meet and his erection took up another notch on the tension scale. He could not believe what was happening to him.

Natalie picked up her blanket and tore open the polythene cover. Greg watched taking the opportunity to study the girl he was about to touch. He took in her long blond hair, tied back in a simple but very effective pony tail; he watched her beautiful, alert blue eyes and marveled at her full, red, wet lips, slightly open in anticipation of what was about happen. Natalie stuffed the ten pound note into her purse and placed the blanket over the top half of her body. Shifting down in her seat to make access easier for the excited Greg – she was ready.

His hands reached tentatively out, under the cover and up to her breasts. Natalie shifted slightly in her seat as his hands caressed her lightly along the firm sides and then underneath cupping the aching flesh. The Slovenian beauty sighed. Greg was becoming a little more adventurous as his thumb moved inside to tease the sensitive nub of her erect nipple. She sensed, as his touching became more insistent, more confident, that she might be letting him go too far. Yet she didn't stop him as she felt his hand move higher, gliding over her breasts to gently massage her nipple with his palm. He was better at this that she had anticipated and, as her engorged teat hardened more than she thought possible, Natalie moaned softly with pleasure.

The two of them remained as they were for some time whilst he continued to explore the softness of her breasts. Then she felt his hand slide down her body and onto her thigh, creeping down to her crotch, and she realised what was happening.

"Hey, stop. That will cost you more. Fifty pounds and you can touch me through my jeans. Your minute is up." She sat up abruptly and Greg took his hand away muttering his apologies.

Natalie was more flustered than she had predicted and took a moment to compose herself. Once settled she leaned her face towards Greg.

"Did you enjoy that?" her lips were almost touching his. Greg felt lightheaded as the aroma of her perfume played with his nostrils. He moved to kiss her but she tore her head away from him.

"A kiss is personal and will be one hundred pounds lover boy."

"A hundred quid!" he exclaimed.

"Hey, it is up to you," she said somewhat coldly, then, warming a little "why don't you give me another twenty pounds and spend two minutes warming my tits up again. I swear that you almost make me come last time."

"Uh, o..okay," the hapless Greg spluttered reaching a twenty pound note to his gorgeous plaything.

Again she slipped the money into her purse as once more he reached under the blanket. Natalie settled back down into her seat and closed her eyes waiting for his touch.

Moving freely under the blanket Greg trailed a finger up between the valley of Natalie's breasts, the tip circling, but not touching each of her nipples.

Natalie arched her body in order to meet the young man's adventurous hand. He gave one of her nipples a quick pinch sending a shiver of pure desire shooting from the tip of her erect bud down to the pit of her stomach. Despite her intention to stay in control Natalie moaned. Greg smiled.

"Enjoying yourself?" he quizzed with uncharacteristic confidence.

"Oh, please, keep touching me."

Greg's hands cupped the Slovenian girl's breasts and groped them thoroughly demonstrating little decorum. None the less Natalie reveled in the rough handling she was receiving. Greg enjoyed the fullness of her smooth globes before his fingers once again sought out the, now very, erect nipples. He smiled as Natalie softly whimpered.

Feeling confident Greg used his nimble fingers to roll her nipple between his thumb and forefinger, pinching it ever so lightly. Natalie almost bucked before quickly pushing his arm away, momentarily shifting the blanket and revealing her superbly naked breasts to the cool air of the cabin. Fortunately no one else was looking and she was able to quickly replace her bunched top thus re-acquiring her modesty.