Taken Ch. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I still don't believe what you did to that poor guy," Debbie remarked.

"Poor guy? He loved every minute of it."

"Well, I know, but still, you took over three hundred pounds off him."

"And you can help me spend it my darling." Natalie reached across and stroked Debbie's leg with her right hand.

The English girl sighed and placed her own hand on top of Natalie's. "Do you have any idea how hot you made me, not to mention how jealous. I still don't believe you forced me to watch all the things you let him do to you?"

"You want me to do things to you?"

Debbie felt a little embarrassed at the brazen nature of Natalie's questioning.

"Y...y... yes please."

Without further consideration Natalie swerved into a convenient layby at the road side and screeched to a halt.

Placing the hand brake in a firm on position the Slovenian stunner reached out confidently, and ran a red-painted nail over Debbie's upper lip, tracing the outline of her friend's mouth slowly, seductively.

Her fingernail continued moving over and around the English girl's beautiful face lightly tracing her eyebrows. Debbie closed her eyes, relishing the light caress of her girlfriend's fingers. She was aware of Natalie's shifting body, of her closeness, of her lips suddenly covering her own. She took Natalie's shoulders and pushed her away, just a little.

Natalie was grinning again, her voice purring. "What?"

"I ...I...don't know. I mean you stopping this suddenly and now we're, well we're...."

"What do you mean, what are we...?"

Debbie, not really understanding why she had stopped in the first place, changed her position, and pulled Natalie close.

They kissed again, and Debbie's whole day of repressed passion suddenly burst like a flood.

Clothing was pulled free and off, so that both girls could satisfy their desires for each other's body. Natalie was hungry and demanding, it seemed like her mouth was everywhere. Naked, save for her short white T-shirt, Debbie groaned as she was positioned across the passenger seat. Teeth and tongue found sensitive places; a nipple, her stomach, her clitoris. She buried her hands in Natalie's lustrous blonde hair as her pussy was explored thoroughly, deeply.

"Ohhhhhhhh, fuckkkkkkkkkk!"

The young English girl cried out as a desperately needed orgasm racked her body, and she buried her mouth into the fabric of the car seat to keep from screaming. Then Natalie's face was back level with Debbie's, the blonde girl's fingers having replaced her tongue. Gently, she pulled Debbie's hand to her mouth and sucked on her fingers. With her hand she kept up an insistent pressure on her friend's clit.

"Please, Debbie, let it out." Natalie sensed that her friend had more orgasms left in her.

She did, and the walls of the car echoed with her cries as a second climax overcame the lust filled dark haired beauty. Finally, exhausted, Debbie pulled Natalie close, cradling her.

"Thank you my darling," she said passionately. Debbie was surprised at why she didn't feel more guilty about betraying Emma, but she felt as if making love with Natalie was the most natural thing in the world to do and so that was just the way it was.

Natalie kissed her lover briefly, and then sat up.

"You are welcome my love. Now get dressed. We must carry on our journey."

******

They were back on the road for less than five minutes when they spotted a hitch hiker, a young man walking wearily under the burdensome weight of his backpack.

Natalie turned to Debbie. They looked at each other.

"No," said Natalie, "definitely not, not a hitch hiker. You never know he could be a mad man!"

"Mmmmm," reflected Debbie, "he does look very tired. Perhaps we should....."

"No!" said Natalie emphatically.

"We could...." responded Debbie persevering. With that Natalie let out a deep sigh, slowed the Audi down and eased it off the edge of the road about twenty yards in front of the weary looking traveler.

"I never pick up hitchers Debbie!" Natalie sounded a little angry.

"Look, think of it as part of our holiday adventure," replied Debbie.

The back door opened and the man put his head inside. He was handsome and boyish looking about as old as Natalie.

"Would you like a lift?" asked Debbie. Natalie did not turn her head.

"Yes please, that would be great." His backpack landed on the backseat and he climbed in.

Hearing the door close Natalie checked to make sure that there were no other cars and pulled out back onto the road. Then she spoke.

"Where are you going?"

"Towards Bled," he said. He sounded Slovenian but spoke English. "I will go walking."

"I am Slovenian, from Bled." said Natalie in an almost warning-like manner.

"I am also from Slovenia," he replied.

"I never usually pick up hitch hikers," Natalie continued with her inhospitable tone, "but my friend said we should."

"My lucky day then I think," he laughed softly. "I have been walking for hours and not many cars have passed."

"How far do you need to go?" asked Debbie.

"For about twenty more miles. I am heading for the Lake and I have a small tent in my bag that I will put up to sleep in."

"Oh good, that's where we are going. We have a cottage that belongs to the family of my friend and we will be living there for a few days."

Natalie cast Debbie a cautionary glance. That was too much information for their young male passenger.

"This really is my lucky day then. I mean to find a car that is heading to the same place that I am going. A car that has in it two juicy babes...."

Debbie's stomach churned. That was a very familiar turn of phrase for someone who has only just got into their car.

"Oh shit!" muttered Natalie.

"Like I said this really is my lucky day." Leaning forward he reached through and held the blade of a knife against Debbie's neck.

"What's your name?"

"D...D...Debbie."

"And your friend. What is she called?"

"I am Natalie. Please don't hurt us".

"Just keep driving Natalie."

He caressed Debbie's cheek with the flat of the blade.

"Please let us go. We won't tell anyone." Debbie begged him.

"Oh I don't think so."

"But we picked you up. We were kind to you," said Natalie.

"Big mistake you make then," laughed the man. "By the way my name is Stefan. Look at you both, not even wearing your seat belts. Fasten them up."

They did as he asked aware that they were both now secured in the car. Debbie looked at Natalie her eyes were frantic.

'Please don't let this happen, not to us' she pleaded silently to herself.

"Okay girls, now look ahead and take the next turning right."

Shit, he was heading somewhere specific. Debbie was beginning to panic as all she could see was rape and very possibly murder waiting for them. Natalie was concentrating on driving the car.

"It is here Natalie, don't miss the turning."

She swung the wheel and turned the Audi right, onto a new road. She drove slowly her hands gripping the wheel until her knuckles were white. Stefan leaned forward again and moved his left arm between the seats. Reaching up he squeezed Debbie's breast over her tight T-shirt. She gasped at his touch and instinctively moved to brush his hand away.

"Hey Debbie, don't annoy me!"

"Why shouldn't I?" she responded through sheer terror. "What's the difference anyway you're going to rape and kill us as soon as you can."

He just smiled and reached back though. This time Debbie did not stop him. He moved under the close fitting fabric of her top and fondled her lacy covered breast. He slipped her bra down in a single, expert move and cupped her soft flesh feeling Debbie's nipple harden almost immediately.

The English student whimpered softly as a tear dripped down her cheek.

"Please don't," begged Natalie.

"Just you drive," he ordered and pinched Debbie's nipple as if to warn Natalie not to interfere. The dark haired English student yelped and flinched, moving her hand once more to his.

"I told you, do not try to stop me." Again he squeezed her breast "Turn again, left here."

Natalie did as she was told and could see a black van parked up ahead. She knew instinctively that they would be stopping behind the van.

"Stop here."

She was right.

The large double doors of the van swung open and out stepped two more men.

"Oh shit, he's going to kidnap us," squealed Debbie. Stefan unclipped the seatbelts and bundled his captives out of the car. All three men circled the hapless girls menacingly, each brandishing a vicious looking blade. The girls knew that they had no chance of escape.

For a few moments the men stared admiring their beautiful captives. Natalie averted her eyes and started to bite her lip. Debbie sensed that she was feeling uneasy and scared and so tried to retain an element of defiance in her own gaze.

"You," Stefan addressed Natalie, "Sleci se!"

The men laughed, and then the young Slovenian man spoke again.

"I said get undressed!"

The laughs turned to lustful grins.

"I want to watch your face while you take your clothes off. So look at me!"

All three of the brutes smiled in anticipation.

Natalie hesitated, staring down at the floor. Stefan moved to her and grabbed her blond pony tail forcing her to twist her lovely face to look at him.

Now she obeyed, hesitantly, but, none the less, she obeyed. Debbie watched horrified at what they were forcing her friend to do. The men gazed, somewhat open mouthed at Natalie as she stripped. Slowly she pulled the cropped top over her head and revealed her superb breasts to the warm Slovenian air.

"Now the rest, you gorgeous slut. Take it all off."

Debbie realised that the two new men were English.

While Natalie removed what little clothing she had on, Stefan reached out and stroked her hair. Debbie could hear her girlfriend whimper a little as she was forced to punch loose the buttons on her jeans before winding them down her long tanned legs. She wore no underwear as she had given her thong to Greg on the plane, and so her neatly trimmed public hair together with her gorgeous, pink, slit labial lips came quickly into view.

All three men drooled when finally Natalie stood stark naked in front of them, feasting their desire filled eyes on the entire length of her beautiful body. The Slovenian girl's face was a mask of pain and humiliation, her gorgeous features twisted in a sad empty way.

One of the two men from the van approached the naked girl and, taking complete liberty with the young beauty, reached out to give her breasts a squeeze, feeling their rounded shape harden even more under his touch. Natalie whimpered again, but stopped when he raised his hand as if to slap her. His cock was rock hard under the denim of his jeans.

The same man, large and imposing before the perfectly formed young student, walked around and stood behind her, savouring the sight of Natalie's narrow back, her slim waist and her long smooth legs. Her rear was pert and firm and the man actually wished that she had a pair of expensive lacy panties covering it in part. Debbie heard her friend groan and she bit her lip to stop herself from crying. Looking up she saw that he was rubbing his hands over Natalie's bottom.

The man's erection strained against his trousers as he watched Natalie writhing under his touch.

"We must go," said one of the men.

Returning to the back of the van he reached inside and pulled out several lengths of rope. With military precision Stefan grabbed the still fully clothed Debbie from behind and held his blade to her neck. Debbie screamed.

"Shut up bitch. Do not speak or move."

Naked Natalie looked straight ahead staring wildly with anger filled eyes at the man named Stefan.

"Kneel down."

Natalie, glancing up at Debbie and seeing her precarious situation, knew that they had her completely under their control now. She knelt as ordered.

The man threw the blonde haired girl a large sponge ball and smiled at his colleagues.

"Gag yourself."

She picked up the ball and looked at it doubtfully.

"Put it in and ensure it stays there! You have a minute or your friend will feel the steel of the blade."

Argument was useless. Natalie paused for only a second then with trembling hands she started to cram the hard sponge shape into her mouth.

"Come on hurry up and be grateful we haven't pissed in it first!"

The ball was huge and so it was a real struggle getting it between her lips. Finally however it was firmly in place completely filling her mouth. She could taste the acridity of the sponge and she retched.

"Good girl." She was then tossed a strip of black cloth.

"Tie it in place, tight." Natalie reluctantly placed the cloth band between her teeth and pulled it tight. Being aware of how close Debbie was to being cut the Slovenian girl tightened the material until her cheeks bulged and the sponge ball had completely disappeared. Natalie was then given help to tie the knot behind her head and secure the very effective gag.

She looked stunning – naked and partially bound.

Debbie was released much to her relief.

"Now tie her!"

Horror registered in Natalie's beautiful eyes as Stefan moved towards the kneeling girl.

He tied one of the ropes around her waist. The Slovenian stunner shook her head frantically and struggled in an almost obligatory manner but in reality she knew what would happen whether she fought or not. The rope was pulled tight making her flawless skin indent under the pressure.

Natalie was then forced down onto her back as the loose end of the rope was pulled from the back between her legs infiltrating the inner most parts of her ever moistening pussy. Now she really struggled as the rope began to bite.

He rolled her over onto her stomach and, pulling the rope high from under her, passed it around her upper her arms, first one and then the other, and fastened it tight. This tie pulled her shoulders back and thrust her gorgeous breasts out, flattening them firmly against the dusty floor. She wanted to scream but couldn't. Debbie simply watched this horror unfold in rigid silence.

Stefan was clearly enjoying his work. Having started to fight against the accomplished bondage being performed on her body Natalie's struggles became weaker as she had less and less movement to work with.

She just lay docile almost as once more the rope was passed back down again from behind and between her legs. It was pulled hard and secured at the front of her body to her wrists. Natalie looked in agony her large eyes pleading silently to merciless men. Her bondage had created the effect of a second piece of rope biting into her pussy hard and she groaned inwardly into the gag. The two parallel cords forced themselves deeply into her, holding her labia apart and rubbing against her exposed clitoris.

The bound babe's hair was grabbed and she was forced to her feet, stumbling as she struggled to hold her initial balance under the roped bondage she was restrained under.

Given that the end of the rope was bound to her wrists Natalie realised very quickly that she could vary the pressure and friction between her legs by moving her hands. Whilst she was determined not to give the men any sort of satisfaction she had to admit to herself that to have such an option was very tempting even in her state.

Stefan stood back to admire his work.

"So Natalie, do you feel good?"

She shook her head frantically. Stefan took her wrists in his hands very aware of the way he had tied his beautiful captive.

"Come on slut give us a show."

He began to move her wrists up and down rubbing the ropes between her pussy lips.

"Get that little hot cunt of yours wet."

Natalie was in quite a state. Her body was covered in perspiration, and her solidly erect nipples were puffed and red.

"Whoaa, look at this."

Stefan reached down to the erect nub exposed form between the tight, biting ropes and flicked Natalie's engorged clitoris causing her to writhe in pain. He continued to move her wrists and the beauty moaned into her gag. He was trying to bring her to orgasm in front of his friends and, to her utmost horror, in front of the watching Debbie. Stefan saw her legs buckle as his colleagues roared him on. Twice she was close to coming but there was not enough friction and so finally he gave up leaving Natalie exhausted and frustrated.

"Come on let's go."

Debbie, still fully clothed, was taken back to their hire car as poor Natalie, nude and bound, was bundled into the back of the van. Moments later the small convoy sped off to its destination.

******

The room was a small chamber of bare stone, the main furniture being a large wooden table in the centre, a smaller table in one corner. In addition to this there was a chair to which Debbie was secured with metal cuffs fastening her ankles and her wrists to the legs and frame of the chair respectively.

To each corner of the big table a set of manacles was attached, while on the smaller table lay an assortment of coiled ropes and chains. From a number of hooks along one wall an array of cruel equipment dangled menacingly; whips, clips, pincers and electrodes. On the floor below the hooks an old metal box held a collection of wooden and plastic objects which Debbie recognised as phallus-shaped carvings of various shapes and sizes. The nature of the activity carried out in this room was quite obvious and it scared Debbie witless.

Stefan had removed his shirt, for the windowless room was already warm and stuffy. Debbie sat motionless listening to the moans and occasional groans drifting pitifully around the bare room. She stared blankly at the table. Spread-eagled upon it lay Natalie, her lithe, curvaceous figure stretched taut by the iron manacles around her wrists and ankles. She was nude and breathless, her body trembling in terror, her skin glistening with droplets of sweat. Debbie was horrified at how exposed and vulnerable she seemed, especially as Stefan was positioned at the foot of the table giving him an unrestricted view between her splayed legs.

They had been driven down many small back-roads before finally arriving at this...this...this prison! Both girls had been bundled separately out of the vehicles in which they had been transported and thrown unceremoniously to the ground in the courtyard outside the main building. Debbie was free to stand and dust herself down but Natalie seemed very agitated as the ropes frigging her pussy were driving her to complete distraction. However she had quickly been released from her gagged bondage, taken into the large building and refastened to the wooden table in the room where they now both resided awaiting....awaiting what?

Stefan grinned, running his right hand through Natalie's luxurious, long, blonde hair almost tenderly. She tried to twist her head away from his touch, her face creasing in a grimace of disgust.

"Well?" asked Stefan of his colleagues, "What do you think of our captives?"

"They're fucking beautiful Stef," was the simple, yet obvious, reply.

Turning his attention back to Natalie and grinning with lust, he moved his hand lower and caressed her pubic hair, feeling the soft, thin golden line brush against his fingers. He wormed his forefinger below the hairs to trail it gently along the warm flesh of Natalie's slit, caressing the lips of her vagina and the moist fleshy groove that lay between. To his delight he heard the gorgeous Slovenian student moan softly.

"Leave me alone, you mad bastards!" she spat.

A tear sprung to Debbie's eye as, despite the adversity of her situation, she heard the continued defiance from her friend.

Stefan moved away from Natalie's prostrate body. He spoke.

"The two of you are here because we need you to do something for us, Debbie."

"What... me... how did you know we were here, in Slovenia...what...?"