Taken Ch. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It does not matter how we knew anything. The only thing that you need to know is that you had better do what we want or else Natalie, your friend, will be raped and beaten until she is no better than a gutter whore."

"Anything," pandered Debbie, "I will do anything. Just tell me what it is."

"Later my dear," patronised Stefan. For now Natalie will be taken to our special cell where she will be flogged."

"Nooooooo!" yelled the bound beauty from the table.

"Please no," begged Debbie in a more measured tone.

But Natalie was already was being unfastened from her restraints in order to be taken away from Debbie and to the place of torture referred to by Stefan. She fought hard to avoid what was clearly the inevitable.

"Please don't", begged Debbie one final time.

"Noooooo, pleeeease." Both girls yelled to each other in unison as their parting became unavoidable.

"Natalie will be whipped for no reason other than to prove to you, Debbie, that we are capable of causing you great pain should you not do exactly what we ask of you."

"Please, anything, I will do anything. What is it you want?"

"You will find out soon enough but for now we need to let Natalie taste the lash of the whip."

With that Natalie was manhandled out of the room as her girlfriend shouted out pitiful pleas begging for her to be shown mercy.

Without a chance to catch her breath Natalie was taken out of the cell and shoved naked into another large room. The door was slammed shut behind her.

This room was nothing like the sparse chamber that she had just been in; it was well furnished and had a huge window with a panoramic display of the wooded countryside outside.

A large male figure blocked out some of the light. His back was visible to Natalie until slowly he turned. A wide smile lit up his handsome, yet hard, features.

"Natalie my darling." He spoke warmly.

Natalie bounded over to the man and, throwing her naked body around him, she whispered,

"Michael, I missed you so much!"

******

Thank you for taking the time to read my story.

Chapter 4 will be published in the near future. Feedback is very much appreciated and don't forget to vote. Regards, Sfor.