Taken Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tgirl4u
tgirl4u
28 Followers

We ate breakfast hoped into the Mercedes and headed to Nashville. About four hours later I handed the phone to Sandy and told her to call her Mom. The phone was answered on the first ring.

"Hello Mom, this is Robert, yes I know I sound different. How are you? I am in Tennessee right now Mom, with a friend. Yes I am doing well. Who is there? FBI? Mom I asked you not to tell anyone."

I motioned for Sandy to hand me the phone. I said hello to Roberts Mom, Glenda, and introduced myself as Pauline and I told her I found her son. I asked her if I could talk to the FBI agent there? He introduced himself as agent Tom Carter, I told him to go to the New York city FBI office and I would call him tomorrow at 10:00 a.m.. and would give him all we knew. I asked him to put the mom back on the line. I told his Mom that Robert is doing well and that we would call back when we can and handed the phone back to Sandy her good byes. I made sure the phone was turned all the way off.

We went to a library in Nashville and logged onto the E-mail accounts and reviewed the e-mail again for accuracy. I looked up the phone number of the NY FBI office and wrote it down. I then wiped the keyboard down. I handed Sandy a tissue and had her wipe a spot on the bottom of the table and had her leave a palm print there.

We then went to see the "Grand ole Opry," not my kind of music but we enjoyed it immensely anyway. We went to a local club where Sandy learned the joy of line dancing. She could really strut her stuff and enjoyed flirting with people, guys and girls. One handsome guy put his cowboy hat on her head while they did the cotton eyed Joe. She even danced with some gals who were real babes and had them laughing, smiling and giggling like school girls. Whoever she was with she made them feel special, but she made it clear to them she was taken. I was amazed at her grace and poise. She really loved being a girl. She left broken hearts all over the place when we left, and to tell the truth, I did to she brought out the best in me. That is what I really loved about her. We were given a big rousing "send off" when we finally had to leave.

We took a motel room. Sandy got our luggage into the room and I watched her. I have done this a lot lately. I took her hand and pulled her close to me and hugged her. She had me creaming my panties all day. I looked into her eyes which sparkled and gleamed as jewels. I could not help myself so I kissed her full lips. Her arms reached around my waist and drew her hips into mine. She caressed me so tenderly. I reached around her neck and unbuttoned her blouse and drew it off her. I unbuttoned and unzipped her skirt and pulled it over her hips and let it fall to the floor. I stepped back and looked at her. She was so beautiful I could not stand it.

I looked and could not even find a trace of her manhood that I knew was hidden in her panties and pantyhose. I reached around her and unhooked her bra releasing her beautiful tits. I had seen her nude before but had not really looked at her like this before. She was a nice 36C. I embrace the flesh of her twin mounds with my hands and her nipples stood out begging for attention. They were huge nipples when erect almost 3/4 an inch long and almost the size of a nickel. I massaged them between my fingers as I looked at her face. Her eyes were closed and her face glowed with passion.

"You don't mind if I do this to you hon? I think I am falling in love with you."

A tear formed in the corner of her eye and my heart shook. I was afraid I had hurt Sandy and started to turn away from her. She caught me by my shoulders and turned me back to her.

"Georgia, there is nothing to be afraid of, I knew from the first day, that I loved you, you have been nothing but nice to me. I want to be everything for you. I love what you do to me."

I hooked her pantyhose and panties with my fingers and pulled them over her hips kissing her belly and following them with my tongue and lips as I lowered them. They pulled free of her crotch and I kissed her pubic mound. Her thighs pressed together kept her penis from popping forward. Sandy sat one the edge of the bed and lifted her feet as I pulled her undies off. She stood carefully and started undressing me. Kissing me as she uncovered some hidden skin, slowly she took my clothes off like a child opening a gift. I orgasmed at her touch before she even completed her task.

Naked I stood before her as she took me in with her eyes. She touched my face softly with her finger and drew it down my body. I stood there whimpering at her touch. Her finger reached down to my crotch and teased my labias and the opening to my pussy. She spread the lips open and drew them back till my engorged clit was exposed, teasing it with her fingers but never quite touching it. Her lips covered the nipple of one of my breast sucking on it and dancing around it with her tongue, changing tits back and forth as she fingered my pussy. I was in heaven. Her other hand raked softly across the skin of my back causing the nerves to fire with pleasure. Every part of my body seemed alive with energy. I have never made love with anyone as good as this.

Sandy lips and tongue departed my tits and descended down my chest and she made love with every square inch of my body. She trailed her kisses downward. Her hands cupped the cheeks of my ass as her mouth came down to the hair of my mound. She lightly pulled this hair with her lips and then her tongue reached forward between my thighs. She teased one thigh then the other licking up the sweetness that dripped from my aching cunt. She reached with her tongue to the backside of my pussy and slowly drew it back toward my clit. I again spasmed in orgasm. My legs wobbled and I thought I was going to fall but Sandy's strength kept me standing. Her tongue reached my clit and lightly swirled around it sending bolts of lightning up my spine. She pushed me over and I fell back on the bed. Her head was buried in my crotch. She began eating my pussy like it has never been before. I was lost in ecstasy as orgasm after orgasm washed over me. My legs wrapped around her head and trapped her there. I was afraid my thighs would crush her head but I could not release her till the biggest orgasm I have ever felt ripped through my soul and I blacked out.

She crawled up my quivering form and kissed my full swollen lips her tongue swirled in my mouth. I could taste my love juice in her mouth and I cleaned her face with my tongue. Her swollen penis, although not massive, was a respectable 7- inches pierced my vagina filling me in ways other men had not and brought waves of pleasure. She timed her penetrations with the intake of my breath never letting me get a good breath. My mind became a blur as my breathing became more ragged and I orgasmed continuously till another massive orgasm stole my consciousness from me and her cock filled me with her cum.

When I came to, Sandy was laying next to me looking into my eyes and caressing my face. "My god you are great," was the only thing that could come out of my lips for several seconds. Sandy's face was covered with our mixed cum. She had cleaned my pussy and thighs with her tongue. There was a big wet spot on the comforter beneath me. I looked and saw her semi erect manhood out in front of her and took it in my hand and started stroking it. She slowly sprang back to life. Sandy's eyes closed at my touch, a gasp escaping her lips. I slid down and knelt before her and took her penis in my mouth, kissing the head and running my tongue around the glans. I licked from the base of her penis to its head and back. Sandy trembled. Her penis stiffened and grew as I ministered to its needs. I took her into my mouth and pushed my head forward taking more and more of her in, till my lips were buried at the base and the tip of her cock was down my throat. My mouth had never been this full, my jaws ached but pleasure filled my body as I began to ride her cock with my face sucking with all I was worth. My tongue moved around Sandy's throbbing member, I was lost in my act. I wanted to swallow her whole. Sandy convulsed, her shoulders came up off the bed and her knees came up around me as my mouth was flooded with wave after wave of cum filling it quickly. I swallowed round after round but more came, cum flow past my lips down my cheeks to my chin. Sandy flopped back on the bed as the last spurt flowed from her. My mouth full of cum, I crawled up the bed and put my lips to hers. Her lips parted and I opened my lips as they met hers and forced the cum into her mouth. She then forced it bak into mine and we snowballed it back and forth until we had to swallow or drown.

We lay there for several minutes as we recovered. I looked at Sandy to find her looking at me. I told her that I didn't want to lose her, and that whatever happens, when this was over I wanted her with me forever. Sandy clung to me and sobbed lightly on my shoulder. I ran my fingers up and down her back and comforted her.

"Sandy, tell me you will marry me when we get you safe, or I don't know if I could go on girl. Will you be my girl, I will take the best care of you I can? Please tell me."

"Yes Georgia, I will be whatever you need me to be. I have never been so happy as I have been since you have rescued me. You have completed me in ways I could not have imagined. Will you take me as I am now and love me?"

"Sandy, I love the way you are right now, I wouldn't change a thing about you but only to make sure you are safe and mine. How do you feel looking like a woman and me referring to you in the feminine? It doesn't bother you does it? You are so beautiful, my love."

"At first I use to resent being feminized Georgia, but I have grown to like the way I look and feel. I love the clothes, even the heels that hurt my feet I still love them. I have been mostly a girl for a year and a half and I don't want to go back. I would even cut my dick off for you if you wanted it, Georgia. I like it also when you treat me as a girl, you treat me as a human, as someone who is special, and not the subhuman I was trained to be. It is strange I see you as the dominant in our relationship and I enjoy you being dominant but you also treat me as an equal, and with respect."

I grabbed his penis and looked him seriously in the eye and said, "over your dead body Sandy, that dick belongs to me, girl," we giggled and I leaned over to kiss it again, "and you are an equal to me, Sandy, I could never imagine what you have gone through. It breaks my heart to think about it. I just want to protect you."

We feel asleep in each other's arms, both of comfortable and both of us feeling safe and secure. I woke up, and I found that Sandy standing there, already dressed and made up in a skirt and a blouse. How does she do it I thought? I got up and went to the bathroom and took care of my morning business, showered then brushed my teeth. Entering the bedroom Sandy did my hair and make-up, and helped me to dress in clothes that she already laid out for me. Lastly she perfumed me with my favorite fragrance, I insisted she do herself too. She had impeccable tastes in all things feminine. She also liked to dress us femininely rather than casual. I will have to work on that I thought. I like to dress casually at times, because it makes it even more special when I dress femininely.

I let her pack up and prepare us to leave. We had three hours before I had to make my next call. We stopped and ate breakfast before hitting the road again. We held hands as we drove north toward Frankfort. As 10:00 approached, I turned the phone on and dialed the FBI's NYC's phone number and asked for agent Tom Carter. In seconds he came on the line and I gave him an e-mail accounts name and password and told him where he could find Robert's hand print. I asked for and received his cell phone number then I hung up and changed directions after turning off the phone.

As we approached Charleston, I turned on the phone and called Agent Carter and asked if he found everything. He stated that he did and found it all very interesting. He confirmed Robert's identity. He understood our reluctance to come in. He said our statement confirmed some things he had already figured out, and he had people searching for the place where Robert or Sandy was held in New Mexico, also that he had a line on the Jim that Robert mentioned. I asked him not to reveal to Robert's Mom about what was done to him yet. I would like to break it to her when we could meet first. I told him we would call him back later and hung up. I made sure the phone was turned off again and we changed directions again. It was very late when we pulled into Columbus and we were both tired of traveling but my Mercedes made it as comfortable as possible.

Sandy got me to our room and undressed me and got me in bed somehow. I slept like a rock only my bladder waking me got me out of bed. I rushed to the bathroom and took care of business. Our undies were hanging and drying in the bathroom. Looking in the mirror, as I washed my hands, I noticed my make-up had been removed. I didn't remember that happening. I returned to bed seeing Sandy asleep, she looked so precious, and I joined her, falling asleep in minutes.

Upon awakening again, I found Sandy up and dressed, made up and ready to go. This was getting disconcerting, but nice. I told her we were going to spend the day here and make contact again tomorrow. I asked her to run me a bubble bath if she would. She smiled and went to start my bath. I crawled out of bed and headed to the bath. Sandy helped me into the tub and I relaxed as the bubbles and warmth of the water washed over me. After ten minutes Sandy added more warm water to the tub and washed my hair and scrubbed me down. She turned on the shower and rinsed me off. I stepped out of the tub and she dried me off. She had me sit down and rolled my hair in hot rollers and she did my make-up. She then unrolled and styled my hair. Looking in the mirror, I was very impressed. She led me into the bedroom and dressed me. I turned to Sandy and hugged her thanking her for all she did for me. Sandy just blushed.

This being an off day for us I thought we would go to the mall shopping and get Sandy some nicer things for her, money was not an object with me at this point. We went out and ate at a local diner, before hitting the mall. Sandy was ecstatic and tried on tons of clothes, selecting several nice outfits, nice shoes, and some quality lingerie. We stopped into a salon and I had the girls give Sandy, "the treatment" facial, nails, cut her hair a little shorter and dye the bright red hair a darker auburn, pedicure and the works. While she was being kept busy, I slipped out and hit a local radio shack and got another prepaid phone. On the way back I stopped by a jewelry store and saw an engagement ring I liked and bought in a size just a little larger than I wear. By the time I got back to the salon Sandy was just being finished, I hugged her, and the girls that had worked on her.

We then left and walked around the mall. We had a late lunch at a nice restaurant at the mall after we ate I told Sandy I had something else for her and handed her a small box. She opened it and looked at it and her eyes teared up. She handed the box back and asked me to put it on her finger. I took the ring out of the box and put it on her left ring finger, a perfect fit. Sandy leaned over and kissed my cheek. She then demurely took my hand and held it under the table. We caught a movie at a local theater and made out like teenagers in a dark corner. We returned early to our room at the motel. We undressed and cuddled till we slept.

Come morning I woke and Sandy was again ready for me, still didn't figure how she was always dressed and ready to go before I woke. We got and left the motel. After eating we headed south toward Cincinnati. I again called Agent Carter. Carter answered on the first ring and I asked him how it was going. He said it was going well, that they were preparing to roll up some of the network but needed to see Sandy to make some ID's and for conformation of matters face to face. This sent shivers down my spine I didn't remember telling him about Sandy's name. I told him to fly to Indianapolis and I would contact him again there, and shut the phone down. I changed directions and stopped at a gas station and left that phone in the ladies room. I headed from there to Dayton. I went to the library there and looked up for a tv station and newspaper in Indianapolis and called them on a pay phone and talked to a reporter and gave them a run down of what had occurred and the email address and password to another of the accounts I had set up and left Robert's story with plans of us meeting and agent Carter there in Indianapolis. I asked them to check on Agent Carter and that I would call them back, with the meeting location and time.

We left Dayton and headed to Cincinnati and got a room there. I was very nervous I am not a conspiracy buff, but the things that Sandy had gone through gave me pause to reflect. Sandy noticed my discomfort and tried to console me.

"I know what you are thinking Georgia, and I want you to know I trust you and your instincts. I too am worried about the future. I have seen how you are handling this and I have confidence in you."

"I just want you to be safe, Sandy. I just want our lives to go on together, baby. I am so unsure of myself. I don't want anything bad to happen to you. You have been through so much already girl. I love you!"

"I love you too, Georgia. I am afraid for you, for getting you in this mess. I put my life in your hands and I am not afraid that my trust is misplaced. You have been wonderful to me. You have saved me when my hope was fading."

I told Sandy casual clothes for tomorrow shorts and blouses something we can run in. I then fell asleep, my head in Sandy's lap as she stroked my hair. My sleep was restless at first but I started to feel a sense of strength surround me. Fear just seemed to melt from and I felt an incredible sense of well being. When I woke, my head was still in Sandy's lap and she was still stroking my hair, this time though she was not already dressed.

"Did you get any sleep Sandy, or were you up all night?"

"I got plenty of sleep, hon after you calmed down, and I am looking forward to today dear."

We both got dressed. I checked Sandy's feet which looked pretty good. Allot better than they did so many days ago. The scratches on her legs seemed well on their way to healing. We had our breakfast and started our drive to Indianapolis. I then called the newsies on the prepaid cell phone and asked where a very public mall was with a prominent feature after selecting the site I set a time and got their cell phone numbers. They reported that their sources said that Agent Carter was a reliable person. I then called Agent Carter and set the meeting location for noon at the mall. I turned off the phone and handed my cell phone to Sandy and gave her all the numbers to her. I told Sandy that I would meet Agent Carter first and if I trust him I would call her and come get her. On a whim, at about 9:00 a.m. I called the Indianapolis office of the FBI and talked to an agent by the name of Cunningham I told him I was Georgia Allen and informed him, about Sandy and what was happening, where, when and why I was meeting an Agent Tom Carter from one of the New York offices. That Robert had lived in Albany and was kidnaped from a college in Massachusetts. I also gave him a last E-mail box name and password where he could find some information.

With all said and done we went to the mall. On the way I saw a sporting goods store and we went inside. I found a small pair of binoculars and purchased them, and gave them to Sandy. We arrived at the mall shortly, at about 10:30 a.m.. and just walked thru the mall identifying the meeting site and various places where we could observe. On the second level was a salon that had a window where sandy could observe the meeting place and pass as a patron. I gave Sandy 200 dollars if she needed it for any reason. We went to the other end of the mall and waited for the time window shopping.

tgirl4u
tgirl4u
28 Followers