Taken Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tgirl4u
tgirl4u
28 Followers

At 11:45 we walked by the salon and Sandy dropped in. I milled around for a few minutes. About 11:55 I saw a man approach the designated spot. I headed to an escalator going down to the ground floor. \

I approached the man and said, "Tom is that you Tom?" like I had run into a friend named Tom.

He turned to me and his face brightened and said, "Pauline?" reaching out to shake my hand.

We chatted on for several seconds about the case and he asked where Robert was. I replied that he was waiting for a call from me and that I would have to go get him. I told him I wanted to be comfortable before I risked getting Robert in the line of fire. Tom showed me his credentials and his badge. They looked ok. I had seen some like them before, when a friend was investigated for a security clearance with the government.

Sandy stepped outside the salon and with the binoculars watched the meeting. He scanned the crowd that was around and his heart stopped. A face he had not seen in two years was sweeping butts about ten yards away from Georgia. She was sure it was the same one.

Georgia got her cell phone out and called Sandy as she was leaving Tom. Sandy answered on the first ring and hollered one word into the phone "RUN!!!"

Georgia started to sprint away but was tackled by a maintenance man. Agent Carter hollered FBI and approached Georgia and her arms were pulled behind her back and cuffing her. Carter whispered in Georgia's ear and said, "you better get that bitch down here now or you could end up having an accident."

Georgia cried, "I would never put Robert in that position, you'll have to kill me."

A cry came from the escalator, "Let her go! Let her go! It's me you want, let her go!"

Pinned to the floor Georgia turned her head and saw Sandy running down the escalator toward her and she broke out sobbing hysterically, "Run Sandy! Run away!!"

Georgia saw Sandy grabbed by a bystander and cuffed struggling. She hollered, "No! No! No!" pounding her head on the floor.

Sandy was brought over to where Georgia was. Georgia was lifted roughly off the floor, and both were being escorted toward an exit. Both girls were crying. They rounded a corner to the exit when both heard a chorus from all around us.

"FBI! FBI! Drop your guns!" came from all around us.

Sandy and I were pushed to the ground. People descended on us from all around. Confusion was rampant. We were picked up and hustled out the door. A man approached and asked are you Georgia and Sandy?

I bawled, "yes please let Sandy go I will take her place! Don't torture her again, please!"

"Whoa there girl we are the FBI. Don't worry we aren't here to hurt you. I am agent Cunningham."

TV cameras were descending upon us, and lights were flashing. My cuffs were removed. I turned and saw Sandy and her cuffs being taken off. I ran over to her and threw my arms around her sobbing. We were hustled into a van and driven away. A short time later we were escorted out of the van in an underground garage and into a building, where we were placed into an interrogation room together. We sat there for 30 minutes until Agent Cunningham came in.

"Don't worry now you two are safe we picked up seven people that had closed in on you at the mall and four people at Glenda's home in Albany. Some are spilling their guts out right now trying to make deals with us. Now tell me what happened and why you thought to call me."

Sandy explained how he came to be in this situation and what was done to him, his escape from where he was being held captive and his running into me. I explained my actions from the time I picked up Sandy, and my talking to Agent Carter at his Mom's house, the bogus e-mail accounts and such, the prepaid cell phones and my conversations, my misgivings about this meeting and my conversations with the news people and the call to you on a whim.

Agent Cunningham told us, "that after your call. I checked on agent Tom Carter and called him. He was still in Albany and not in Indianapolis. He shared the information he had gotten from the e-mail account and Carter confirmed some of the information, but that he was not involved in the case. He sent agents to set up surveillance on Glenda's home and they reported suspicious activity. Your Mom is secure by the way Sandy. I rushed and set up an operation at the mall. When the net started closing in on you we were picking out targets who seemed too interested in what was going down and once we were sure of the numbers we collapsed our net around you just in front of the news crews that were there. The agent Carter you met was an ex FBI agent. How he intercepted everything is being investigated. We plan to get to the bottom of things. I have to admit you are two brave, intelligent, gutsy broads. We want to keep you two safe till we roll up this network. We have secured your property from your motel and are going to set you up in a safe house at one of the better hotels in town. Your Mercedes has been towed to our lot till the coast is clear. Georgia your employer has been notified your position there is safe till you can report to work, and Sandy, we are bringing your Mom down now even as we speak."

Georgia spoke up, "don't tell his Mom till she gets here. Let me talk to her first about Robert has been greatly changed from what he was. He prefers to appear as he is now. He is Sandy now."

Sandy was choked with emotion nodded at what Georgia was saying. Agent Cunningham agreed to their request. Hopefully she won't see the news. You two are going to be on national TV and newspapers every where due to such live coverage. We were moved from interrogation to a hotel with two agents stationed outside our door and two female agents were inside our suite. Our luggage had beat us there and placed in one bedroom. We entered our room and showered together and dressed in casual clothes and joined the two agents in the living room. Sandy started giving the two female agents, hair and makeup tips, and they were paying rapt attention to her. She was winning them over as friends. We all chatted and were having a ball almost like girls at a sleep over. After seven hours waiting we were told that Sandy's Mom would be here in half an hour. We both dashed into our bedroom and dressed in our best clothes. We were like two teenage girls getting ready for their first date. Sandy made sure my hair and make-up were conservative but impeccable, before starting on hers. I went out to the livingroom alone and waited. I was a nervous wreck.

A knock came at the door and one of the agents went to open the door as the other moved to where she could provide cover. The agent at the door checked with the other agent before opening the door. An older woman in her early 40's came in and the door was secured. I approached the woman and asked if she was Glenda. She said that she was. I motioned for her to sit down and introduced myself as Georgia. Robert thought it best if I talked to you first before he meets you.

"Glenda I want to tell you what your son went through. He has been changed. At college he went to a party where he drank allot of beer. He had been invited by there by a classmate. We figured he might have been drugged. When he came to, he was bound and gagged. He was tortured and beaten, and sold as a slave. He managed to escape from the person who held him and that is when I found him. He was running on the interstate when I saw him and picked him up. I tried to help him and keep him safe. They had threatened to kill him if he ever tried to escape but his will to be free drove him on. I paid for the phone calls to you because I figured you should know that he was alive. I did not feel it was safe to bring him home to you or to notify law enforcement because of the things he said and apparently, in some respects I was right after I talked to agent Carter at your home we kept moving around and using a pre paid cell phones to keep in contact. Agent Carter finally told me that he needed to meet with Robert in connection with the case I arranged to meet Carter here at a mall, but I was not comfortable with the idea and I contacted a TV station, a newspaper and finally the local FBI office here in Indianapolis a bout the meeting. I had arranged to meet him alone and Robert watched from a distance. While I talked with Carter, Robert recognized one of his captors standing near me. When I called him on a cell phone, he told me to run. I was caught before I could get away. Your son came running toward me instead of away from me trying to save me. We were both, taken captive, but an agent from the local office to whom I had talked to rescued us and brought us here. Your son loves you very much and wants to see you so bad but he has been changed, he no longer looks the same and he is afraid to meet you."

Crying Glenda said to me "Georgia is he ok? I need to see him. It has been more than two years and not knowing has been hard."

"Glenda, he is alive and well. He is in the next room and will come out in just a minute. I want to marry your son Glenda. He is such a sweet guy. In the little time I have known him I have grown to love him. I don't want him or you hurt Mom."

I nodded to one of the agents and she went to our room. In a couple of minutes she brought Sandy out. Glenda looked over at her with a puzzled expression on her face and then back at me. I nodded at her and she got up.

Sandy burst into tears and said, "Momma, it's me, Robert," in his high pitched feminine voice.

Glenda ran to her son and both started hugging and crying and kissing each other as parent and child would. I started to leave and got the two agents to go with me to leave them alone. As I was entering the other bedroom, I heard Glenda call out to me.

"Daughter, get your skinny butt over here and give us a hug."

I froze momentarily and turned and said, "me?"

"Who else would I be talking about?"

I ran over and joined them in a group hug. We sat down on a couch with Mom in the middle and had a good cry. We held onto each other, afraid to let go.

Sandy told his Mom that he preferred to go by Sandy now. They operated on him and gave him breasts and changed his face and voice and put him on female hormones. He said he did not know if he could have children but it might be possible, but I like the way I looked and that he did not want to change that. He asked, "Would, you mind having a daughter instead of a son?"

"I love you hon, whoever you are Robert, or Sandy. You are so beautiful, my dear child, and thank you, Georgia for bringing her back to me. I nearly died when she disappeared from my life so long ago. I am just glad to have her back."

Glenda couldn't get enough hugging on Sandy. Everyone's tears had pretty much subsided. I caught the two agents in the suite peering at us from around the corner. One of them winked at me and gave me a thumb's up.

Glenda then asked Sandy if she could see what those people had done to her. Sandy seemed unsure and looked at me. I just nodded at her. We got up and headed to the bedroom. I helped Sandy, take off her dress. It was then that Glenda noticed the engagement ring and grabbed Sandy's hand as I was trying to pull the dress over her head. Glenda let go of it, long enough for me to finally get the dress off. Sandy stood there in a Camisole, a very short half slip, panties, bra, and pantyhose while Glenda ohhed and ahhed over Sandy's engagement ring. I then took off the camisole and half-slip panty hose and bra, and Sandy stood there covering her breasts with one arm.

Glenda looked at Sandy closely. She looked at Sandy's face and inspected his cheekbones which held implants and her nose which had been altered. She looked at her throat where the larynx had been modified to disguise his Adam's apple. Sandy dropped her arm covering her breasts and Glenda looked closely at the enlarged and darkened and enlarged areolae and at this time her erect nipples.

"You were given hormones right," Glenda asked. Sandy nodded. "You will need to see a doctor then Sandy for a maintenance dose then."

She felt Sandy's firm breasts and found a trace of a scar near the arm pits where the implants had been introduced beneath the pectoral muscles. Glenda's hands followed Sandy's sides to her waist and found the scars near her navel where lipo-suction had been performed. She noticed the smooth V of Sandy's panty and asked if she had been cut there also. Sandy shook her head no, then turned and reached into her panty and pulled her penis out from between her legs and tucked it in the front of her panty and turned back around. Sandy's scrotum and penis were now pouched in the front of her panty. Glenda found the hip and butt implants.

Glenda stepped back and appraised Sandy from head to toe and then she looked Sandy in the eyes and said, "my you are lovely, my daughter. I know they hurt you and took things from you that you can never recover, but they did an exceptional job on making you beautiful outside. One thing they never could touch though Sandy is the beauty inside you. I am proud to be your mother, don't ever forget that my dear."

Another round of hugs and tears followed and I got a silk nightie and silk robe for Sandy to wear. Sandy put her 3- inch heels back on and tucked her penis back between her legs. We went back to the living room to sit and talked. Glenda waved the two female agents over to join us. One of the agents ordered coffee and finger sandwiches and joined us. We talked for hours I told them all about myself and the job. I have a job waiting in Chicago. Glenda talked about their family life and also about what had transpired in the last two years since Sandy went missing. Sandy talked some about what had happened to her but left out huge portions of her story that she didn't want to tell her Mom. About three in the morning Sandy fell asleep in my arms, so we just stayed there. Glenda went to the second bedroom where her things were placed and went to bed.

I awoke and Sandy was gone. I got up and went to our bedroom and she was coming out of our bedroom dressed and made-up. I asked, "how do you do that girl? Every time I get up you are always dressed to kill, made-up and ready to go."

"Two years of training, to get by on short sleep, and always be ready for my masters and mistresses. I had to, to avoid punishment, and now, I want to be ready for you, my love. I like casual clothes don't get me wrong, but I love and prefer to look like this. I love big hair and soft silks, smooth satins, crepes, chiffons, taffetas, and all things feminine. I hope you don't mind."

I had to hug her again and said, "I don't mind as long as you love me, you can wear whatever you want."

Sandy helped me to get ready. She was so good at it and could do it faster than I could alone. Sandy loved to make me look at least as good if not better than she looked, and believe me, it is hard to look better than Sandy.

We met with agent Cunningham and Sandy had a physical to determine what changes had been made on her and to document her condition for the prosecution. It was a long day. Sandy was x-rayed, blood taken, urine, stool samples, semen samples, she was poked, prodded, reflexes tested, and examined in minute detail. Sandy spent a couple of hours alone with a psychiatrist. I was then taken to see the same psychiatrist, who talked to me about what happened and my relationship with Sandy.

He spoke to me saying, "Sandy has asked me to be open to you about her condition. She is made of some stern stuff and she has come out reasonably well, but she should continue counseling. Robert still exists but he prefers his Sandy's personae. Not a true multiple personality but being Sandy is his coping mechanism. She is ok for now but things can change. You have been strong for her and she needs that strength. You should seek some counseling too. You have been through a lot in the last week and it would not hurt you to talk it over with someone also."

Sandy had gotten a prescription for female hormones and I picked up the pills on the way to the hotel. Agent Cunningham had met with us and told us that they had arrested 25 people and rescued 10 captives but had only scratched the surface.

Glenda sold her home in Albany and moved in with us in Chicago. She helped plan our wedding. We bought a four-bedroom home and I had Sandy set about decorating our new place. Sandy sought our advice but we left most of the decisions to her. We are happy.

To be continued...

tgirl4u
tgirl4u
28 Followers