Taken Ch. 02

Story Info
He decides to take you again.
1.7k words
3.77
58.5k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 07/31/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: Taken Again

The wind was cold as it blew around the corner. I pulled my coat up around my neck and wished I had been able to park closer.

I scanned the apartment building, waiting for the door to open and for you to come out. I knew you went to work about this time and today I planned to follow you for future contact.

Finally, you appeared at the door and crossed the street. I waited for a moment and when you turned away from me and started in the opposite direction, I crossed and followed you from a distance.

You walked faster as the morning air began to chill you. I had to speed up to keep you in my sight.

After about ten minutes, I saw you enter a brick office building. I rushed to the door to see which way you went. As I walked through the door, I removed the scarf I had stuffed in my pocket earlier. I shook the wrinkles out as I walked up to the receptionist.

"Excuse me miss. I think a lady just came in here. I saw her drop this scarf and I couldn't catch her. She was about 30 and had on a tan coat and black, knee-high boots and she just came in."

"Oh, you must mean Lisa. She just went to her office. May I have the scarf and I will see she gets it."

"Sure. Thanks."

I handed her the scarf and quickly left. I didn't want to be there when you came out after the receptionist called you.

"Lisa. A man brought your scarf. He said you dropped it outside."

"My scarf? When?. Are you sure he said it was mine? What did he look like?"

"He was middle 50's and was tall and big and he frightened me a little the way he looked at me. I told him I'd give you the scarf so he would leave."

You shivered as a chill ran through you. Your stomach felt queasy.

"I'll come out in a few minutes and get it."

You tried to concentrate on the report that was due in less than an hour, but couldn't. Finally, your curiosity overcame your hesitation and you went to the lobby. You looked around as you strode to the desk.

"Oh yeah, that's my scarf. I am having a blonde day I guess. Did the man say anything?"

"No, just that he saw you drop it a few blocks back and you were walking so fast he couldn't catch you."

"A few blocks back?"

The words echoed in your mind and you realized I had been following you.

She handed the scarf to you. It was dark red and when you took it, you noticed that there was some writing on the inside along one of the seams. You folded it over and started back to your office.

You spread the scarf out on your desk. Your hands shook so uncontrollably that you could barely smooth it out. You leaned down to read the writing.

"Yes it is me and I know where you work now. I told you I would contact you when I wanted you. I will call you this afternoon at exactly 1:15 to give you instructions."

Your body shook and you felt faint. You reached back for your chair and slumped into it. Your face felt flushed and your mouth was dry. You sat still for a moment, hoping the feeling would pass.

Your mind felt like it was on fire as thoughts of the first time I took you were replayed. Your shaking soon quelled and you found yourself becoming excited as you remembered my harsh and commanding words.

You stood up and walked to the window to clear your mind. You had many things to finish if you were going to be given instructions at 1:15 and you went back to your desk and quickly finished the report and delivered it to the marketing department.

You told Stan that you had an appointment with your doctor that afternoon and that he would have to present it himself.

You went back to your office. It was 9:20. There were four long hours to wait. You tried to concentrate but couldn't and as you imagined the things I might have in mind, you kept brushing your hands across your breasts.

Soon, you gave in to that need and called your secretary and told her to hold all calls for an hour.

You locked the door and when you sat back down, you pulled your skirt up and began to rub your pussy through your panties. Your fingers cupped over your vulva and the heel of your hand rubbed hard against your mons.

You felt so desperate then as you worked on your pussy. You closed your eyes and imagined all of the men from before watching you then as you rubbed your fingers between your lips, pressing the silky fabric into your wet cunt.

It wasn't long before your fingers slid under the elastic and sought out your swollen lips. You fingered and plundered your pussy and bucked against your hand as your imagination grew with anticipation of this afternoon and what sordid activities i have planned for you.

The more disgusting the images in your mind, the harder you rubbed and the more frantically you fingered yourself until you finally collapsed into a melting orgasm which flowed and flowed for an eternity.

When you regained your senses, you sat up and tried to straighten yourself up and then realized the room was filled with the unmistakable scent of your sex. You opened a window and let the cold air blow in, hoping it would remove or disguise the scent.

It was 10:10.

You went to the lady's room and cleaned up as much as possible and then went across the street to Starbucks for some strongly flavored coffee, hoping it would help cover the scent which still hung in the air of your office.

I watched as you started back to the office and when you reached the door, I stepped out of my car and stood staring at you. You looked directly at me then and froze.

The coffee cup fell to the sidewalk and when you leaned down to pick it up, I got back in my car. You stared at me as I drove away.

It was 10:30 when you sat down at your desk. Now all questions had left your mind. You knew that I was serious and that I would have you for my use.

The fear and confusion you felt were replaced with resignation and an excitement that you didn't want to recognize or acknowledge.

At 11:40, you went to the little deli down the street for a salad. You searched the streets as you walked for any sign of me, but I was not there.

You ate your salad as you faced the street. Your attentions were focused on everyone that entered. After 30 minutes, you went directly back to the office and closed your door.

You sat silently watching the clock as the hands slowly moved. You couldn't concentrate on anything except the time.

1:08

1:09

1:10

1:11

1:12

1:13

1:14

Your heart was racing and you couldn't breathe.

1:15. You sat tensed with your hand next to the phone waiting to grab it.

1:16

1:17

1:18

"Ring"

You grabbed it immediately.

"Yes?"

"Lisa, I need the rest of the outline for the Summers project".

"Ok, I'll get it, Robert".

You dropped the phone back in the cradle.

1:20

1:25

1:30

1:45

2:15

3:00

4:15

"Ring. Ring. Ring. Ring."

"Hello."

"Why did you make me wait for 4 rings before you answered?"

There was a long silence.

"I ASKED YOU WHY YOU MADE ME WAIT FOR 4 RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWERED."

"I didn't expect you to call."

"What did you say?"

"I said I didn't expect you to call, Sir."

"Well I did, didn't I?"

"Yes Sir. Why didn't you call me sooner today as you said you would?"

"Don't question me whore. I do what I want with you, to you and when I want."

"But."

"I am going to fuck you tomorrow at your house. I want you to go home at 2:30 and be ready for me then. I want you in bed, nude and I want you to have your nipples clamped with clothes pins and I want you to have a candle stuffed up your cunt when I get there. Do you understand?"

"Why then and why a candle?"

I slammed the phone down without answering.

You slumped over your desk and cried.

I laughed at the misery I knew you felt.

You struggled through the rest of the afternoon and went home almost as if you were in a trance. You thought about the first time I took you and you wondered what I had in mind for you tomorrow.

You debated in your mind whether you would actually do as I instructed but even as you told yourself you could not, you knew you would. You wanted that control and the anticipation more than anything.

After dinner you went to bed early. Your husband joined you and when he tried to touch you, you pushed him away. My voice rang in your mind, forbidding you to let him fuck you for three days and until I gave permission. It had been weeks since I gave you that instruction and you had still not allowed him to fuck you.

He got up and slept on the couch. You were glad he left as you tossed and turned. Your mind was filled with images which you had relieved many, many times. Your stomach was sick as you tried to think of anything except how much you yearned to be taken and used by me again.

The night was long and when you woke the next morning, you rushed to get ready for work. You planned to go in early so you could take off to come back home. You quickly straightened up the living room and the bedroom.

I thought about you that night and I imagined your frustration. It pleased me immensely.

When you went to the garage to get your car out, you grabbed a couple of clothes pins and put them in the seat so you wouldn't forget them later in case you were rushed.