Taken Ch. 02

Story Info
He takes my first orgasm by force.
1.7k words
3.97
150.2k
62

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/04/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
woahtiger
woahtiger
31 Followers

It's morning. Or at least I think it is? I feel like I have been asleep for hours, but there are no windows in this room so it is difficult to tell. I recall the night before with a mix of terror and disgust, then I sit up to find that my handcuffs have been removed. This puts a smile on my face, but it instantly fades when I feel a suspiciously wet patch on the bed just under my ass. I tentatively reach down and touch it. The sticky fluid on my fingers is white and half-dried. I wipe it off onto the sheets, gagging a little from the thought of my captor's cum on my hands. I remember he said he was going to masturbate while watching me, but I had secretly hoped he would have the dignity to use a tissue or a sock. I hope I can actually get some time alone in here before he comes back.

As if on cue, he throws the door open and walks into the room. I jerk out of bed, hoping to make my escape through the open door behind him, but he slams into me, grabbing my arms and shoving me onto the bed. "You're not going anywhere, whore," he growls as he pins me down to the bed by straddling me. He presses his thighs together, squeezing me and limiting my movement. I lash out and try to hit his face, but his reflexes are too fast for me. "I guess if you're this excited, we are just going to have to start earlier than I planned."

He handcuffs me to the bed. I try to fight him, but he is bigger and stronger than me, so I am easily overpowered. He readjusts the ball gag in my mouth and then gets off of me, leaving my whole body restrained by all four limbs and the tight-fitting thong and bra he has forced on me. At least there is no blindfold this time.

He stands up and goes to the closet. I hear rummaging noises for a moment before he comes out with a strange, phallic-looking device and a couple large batteries. He inserts the batteries and switches the device on, which causes it to hum softly. He grins at me. "You know what this is, virgin? It's a vibrator, and a very powerful one at that." He turns up the power on the vibrator to demonstrate just how 'powerful' it is. The humming grows louder as he switches it to progressively higher settings.

I want to beg him not to use it, just because I know the effect a vibrator like that will have on me, but I will not speak to him. I have to stay strong. I have to act like this does not affect me at all. I have to pretend that seeing a hot, muscular, half-naked man with a vibrator in front of me does not turn me on, and that this particular man does not terrify me. I have to ignore the growing warm sensations in my crotch. I must not let myself enjoy this, no matter what my body tells me to feel.

He crawls onto the bed and wrenches my legs apart. I try to fight it, but again he is too powerful. He puts his face between my legs and grins up at me. I turn away and wince when I feel his tongue touch my pussy lips. He flicks his tongue around for just a moment, tasting me, then leans back and turns on the vibrator. "You're already wet, you know. Maybe this will be easier than I thought."

The vibrator, on its lowest setting, touches my thighs. He guides it farther and farther up until I can feel the vibrations in my crotch. He is laughing as he spreads my legs apart as wide as possible. I hear the vibrator stop for a moment. Maybe he changed his mind! Maybe he's done with me!

He grabs the thong I am wearing and pulls it aside. Then the humming resumes, louder than ever, and the vibrator collides with my clit. I feel an explosion of disgusting pleasure. My back arches instantly, and I thrash around, trying to free myself from my restraints. He rubs the vibrator all over my clit, putting pressure on it every so often to increase the effect. Fuck. No. Please. Stop. I am moaning, whining and squirming around, trying desperately to escape, but he is still pressing the vibrator against my clit.

"You like this, don't you, you little slut? You fucking love this, you nasty virgin slut," he teases me, "Should I turn it up higher, babe? This is just the lowest setting."

No. Damn it. Please stop. Just kill me instead. This feels good, but it can't. I cannot be feeling this good. Why is this happening? My body is betraying me, and it will only get more intense from here. I start to cry. At first, only a few tears, but soon I'm practically bawling, trying to stay silent. My breathing quickens and becomes more intense. I'm not sure if it is from the vibrator or the tears. I screw my eyes shut.

"Hey babe, it's alright. You don't have to cry, just enjoy it. I sure am enjoying doing this to you. I could do this all day, but if you just let yourself cum, it will all be over." But I can't cum. I won't. I will never give this man the satisfaction of my first orgasm. Oh fuck, he turned up the power.

My clit is nearly numb from the vibrations, and my body is becoming harder and harder to control. I feel my hips roll into the vibrator, even though I try to keep them still. I hear a pained moan as I exhale, even though I try to stay silent. I will not cum. I will not let myself. I feel him slide a single finger into me. He strokes the inner walls of my wet pussy and finds what I can only assume is my g-spot. He pushes and strokes it, still rubbing the vibrator into my clit. I feel another finger inside me, and another tear falls from my eye. This is too much. I can't hold it in anymore. Oh fuck, please no.

My body suddenly jerks upwards as he turns the vibrator up to full power. I am helpless now as my instincts take control. I thrust onto his fingers that rapidly force themselves in and out of my pussy. I grip the bed posts tight and feel my toes curl. Suddenly, a hot shiver sends its way up my spine, my pussy contracts and I am convulsing on the bed. Shock waves of my first ever orgasm diffuse across my body and I hear a scream of pain and pleasure escape from behind the gag in my mouth. He is laughing and fingering me as hard as ever, shoving two fingers deeper and deeper into my hole. I feel my pussy tighten and flex, sending ripples of hot sensations through me. My body is still shaking, twisting and flailing as I ride through another wave of unwanted pleasure. Fluid dribbles down out of my cunt and past my asshole onto the bed. The orgasm subsides as my body convulses one last time. He turns off the vibrator and removes his fingers.

"That wasn't so bad, now was it? I think you even started to enjoy it a little," he says. I feel his weight lift off the bed, but I still keep my eyes closed. "Now I think you might be a little thirsty after all that, so I'll get you some water, alright?" I hear his footsteps walking out of the room, but then he pauses and turns back.

"Maybe you should taste a little of this first though," he suggests. His hand returns to my pussy and he reaches a finger in, stirs it around and removes some warm fluid. I can smell something salty and vaguely tuna-like approaching my face. He grabs me by the jaw and pulls off the ball gag, then wrenches my mouth open and orders me, "Stick out your tongue. Do it, bitch." I unwillingly oblige. He shoves the slick, smelly fingers into my mouth and I gag immediately from the taste alone, clamping my mouth shut again and trying to push his fingers out. He just pushes them further in, rubbing my tongue just like he rubbed my g-spot, in forceful, fast strokes. He continues finger-fucking my mouth until all of my cum has come off his fingers, then he removes them, wipes them off on my stomach and leaves.

I hear him return, minutes later, announcing that he has brought me a drink, "To wash your cum out, so you can better taste mine later." I open my eyes to take the water from him and the first thing I see is his bulging crotch, only inches away from my face on the bed. I have never seen a dick before, so I have no idea how big it should be, but this one looks huge. He laughs to himself when he notices the shocked expression on my face. "You haven't seen my erection before, have you? Well don't worry, because you're going to be seeing a lot more of this cock very soon."

He kneels down and leaves the glass of water on the floor next to my bed, then leans in close to my face. I try to turn away from him, but he grips my neck and turns me back to face him. He tilts his head in towards mine, and then, in one sweeping motion, licks my face from chin to cheek. I squint my eyes shut again, disgusted. He delivers a sloppy kiss on my temple as he unlocks my handcuffs.

When I open my eyes again, I am alone in the room. I roll over and pick up the glass of water. I take a sip. Within moments, I am feeling dizzy. My head drops back onto the bed, almost as if in slow motion. The water spills across my chest and shoulders as my arm falls limp across my breasts. My body is defeated, falling asleep, leaking cum, tears and sweat out all over the sheets. Fuck. He drugged me. Time to sleep again.

*

woahtiger
woahtiger
31 Followers