Taken Ch. 02

Story Info
The story continues.
863 words
3.75
21.1k
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She awoke with a start, gasping for breath as if she had been held under water. For surely, that's what the experience had been like thus far. Disorienting, heavy and laden with a foreboding of nothing good to come further. The last she remembered, he was on top of her. She was certain he had no good intentions for her well-being, and she recalled a blind terror overtaking her. She had fainted, or he had drugged her. It didn't matter much, except she had been granted a brief reprieve... A chance to once more gather her scattered thoughts and collect herself, although much good it may do. She stifled back a sob as she slowly sat up on the bare mattress and looked around the barren basement once more. Nothing had changed, except the new tray of food and water next to her. Her stomach clenched in a maddening combination of hunger and fear - she chose to ignore the hunger pains and instead clumsily staggered to her feet, brushing auburn curls which now more closely resembled dreadlocks, out of her face. The bare "facilities" of the basement beckoned her attention, one eye warily watching the stairs as she relieved herself and then washed the sleep and grime from her face and hands.

She sat back down with a sigh, knees tucked up to her chest in a vain attempt at modesty, before she snatched the hardened bread and cheese from the tray he had left. The small apple and glass of water rounded out the "meal" that left her feeling slightly better than before. Anxious and restless, she took the time to study her surroundings a bit more closely, absent her prior blinding fear and haste. The mattress was bare, yet clean. The basement was also bare and clean, as though there had been intentions at one point for much more. Perhaps it was intended to be an extra living space, or family room? As already noted, plumbing had been routed down, yet walls.had never been finished. The only way out, besides the small, high placed windows, appeared to be up the single set of stairs and through the heavy door that she had already experienced to be locked. She wasn't in any hurry at this point to draw his attention back down to her, and so instead intended to wait and learn his routines.. His needs.

What seemed only a few moments later, but was probably a bit longer than that - time was quickly losing its meaning in her new home - heard the sound of steel against steel as locks were manipulated in his favor. Despite her intention to put on a much braver face this time around, she found herself tensing up, her lips forming a deep frown. She watched him descend the stairs through downcast eyes, unable - or unwilling - to raise her gaze to his. She was afraid of two things in that eye contact - one, showing him just how afraid she really was... And two, angering him by expressing her continued outrage and ire.

He stopped calmly next to the mattress, a smirk lifting the left side of his mouth. It pleased him and turned him on, to see the slight tremble in her naked body as he descended the steps. The set of her jaw spoke of her internal struggle. He knew she was cunning, and strong - he hadn't selected her by accident. The thrill of her fight filled him with a renewed vigor, and he clenched his fists in an effort to control himself. It would be easy to overpower her physically... But he wanted so much more than that in the long run. He wanted her to subjugate herself at his feet. To beg to be used by him. To crave his touch, whether it be gentle or cruel. He wanted her to be completely his.

She watched him beneath downcast lids, wary as he stopped and stared. She anticipated him, waited for him to take what she considered the natural next steps in a situation like this. Yet.. He didn't. She felt like her lungs were going to explode as she waited what seemed like an hour for him to move.. Do *something*... Yet he just stood there, watching her, his jaw clenching and unclenching, fists balled. To her immense annoyance, she let a little squeak of fear out when he suddenly leaned down and grabbed the empty food tray and turned and walked back up the stairs. Heart hammering, she laid back down on the mattress and curled into a ball, tears stinging her cheeks. 'What does he want?' she thought miserably, trembling with unreleased tears.

Note: hopefully part 3 will come faster... Note to all, I am fully aware of the difference between BDSM and non-consent. I did attempt to move the story to the correct category after initial submission and it doesn't appear to have been moved. Part one being my first submission... I was a bit shocked and disheartened by some of the negative feedback. My intent was only to share writings that some may enjoy...not to upset, offend or annoy anyone. Enjoy!