Taken Ch. 02

Story Info
Epiphany...
3.4k words
4.47
45.8k
43

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 07/18/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-Sage-

I woke up the next morning and felt absolutely amazing. My body felt relaxed and stimulated at the same time, if that was even possible. I could not remember a time when I've ever felt more at peace with the world, that is, until I opened my eyes. Shane had his left arm and leg draped over my naked body, pinning me down. I felt the disgust grip my throat as I attempted to sneak from beneath his sleeping body, but my movements woke him.

"Good morning, Baby. How are you feeling?" he asked, smiling at me and stroking my cheek lovingly. He made me fucking sick. He was using me, using my body for his own twisted pleasure and was calling it love. If this was love, I wanted absolutely no fucking part of it.

"I feel like I've been kidnapped, raped, used, and abused. Does that about sum it up?" I spat angrily.

"But Baby..." he began, looking at me, heartbroken. I hated him...I hated how he could do everything he had done and yet still have the capacity to look so damn innocent.

"Oh, please, Shane. What did you expect to happen? You think you could just make me cum two times and I would call it even? I would just be the loving wife you always wanted? Fuck you! I didn't get a choice in the matter so I don't owe you shit. You're still a fucking monster," I said, pushing him off of me.

-Shane-

I would be lying if I said that shit didn't hurt. She was supposed to care about me... we made a connection. I did not want to accept the possibility that her attraction for me was purely physical and spur-of-the-moment. She came so hard that she released her inhibitions and called me incredible! Now, she looked at me with those hate-filled, hazel eyes. Fuck it! I got up without so much as another glance at her and went to take a shower. Fuck her. I didn't have time for her or her bullshit right now.

Livid, I stood in the shower and let the water wash over me. Who the fuck did she think she was, talking to me that way? I had a mind to go back in there and show her who's boss but it wasn't worth it. She'd know soon enough for herself.

-Sage-

I went too far and I knew it. I'm surprised he didn't haul off and punch me in my mouth for what I had said to him. I watched his jaw tense and him open and closed his fists as if he wanted to. It was very stupid of me but words can't describe how good it feels to hurt him. It's sick and twisted, I know, but I wanted him to feel as bad as I did...even worse, if possible, but I couldn't make him feel a fraction of my pain.

I heard the water turn on in the bathroom after he walked away from me. His cheeks were flushed with emotion when he got up. I wanted nothing more than to throw a toaster in the shower with him but I couldn't do anything until I knew how to get out of here without him. After awhile, I heard the knobs squeak off and heard the shower door close.

He walked into the bedroom with a towel around his waist, going to his closet to get clothes out for the day. I fought to keep my eyes from wandering to his body because he just might take that as an invitation. We pretended as though we didn't see each other as I walked past him to make breakfast. As an unspoken agreement, I made the meals and kept the house clean. In an effort to show him how angry I was, I made him a simple bowl of cereal... a definite demotion from the eggs, bacon or sausage, toast or pancakes, and orange juice like normal. We ate in silence before he put his bowl into the sink and left for work.

For some reason I was actually disappointed that he didn't say anything to me or retaliate against my defiant behavior. Why did I want his attention? Why did it matter to me?

~*~*~*~*~

34 days later...

-Shane-

A little over a month had passed and I still barely acknowledged Sage's presence. I didn't say goodbye when I left for work and I didn't greet her when I got home unless she did so first. Ever so often, I would say something to her during the meals by my own accord and those days, she would smile brightly and eagerly accept conversation. The isolation was definitely taking a toll on her. She had no one to talk to but me and when I was at work she was all alone.

I thought about getting her a pet to keep her company because it was getting very busy at my job due to the season change and it wasn't uncommon for me to work a few extra hours a day for overtime. But she didn't deserve a pet... not with her attitude.

On days I worked overtime, when I got home Sage's eyes would light up when she saw me. She would ask me about my day and if there was anything she could do for me. I would just have her nuke the dinner she had made for me in the microwave and eat while she watched me closely, waiting for me to say something to her. It was weird how her whole demeanor had changed in just over a month.

-Sage-

I had given up any hope that someone would find me. Obviously, Shane was right. No one was looking for me or else they would have found me by now. Fuck them. I didn't need their fucking rescue. Lucky for me, I was being well taken care of... by a man that cared about me. Even though he hasn't been acting like it, lately, Shane loved me. I couldn't help but think that if I was taken from work and Shane was my fiancé, he would have found me by now. Unlike Malachi. How could I have ever thought that he loved me?

"Shane?" I asked one day when he was eating the chicken fried steak with mashed potatoes and green beans that I had made him.

"Yes, Sage?" he asked, not looking up from his plate. My heart sank that he still seemed mad at me and my bottom lip trembled slightly at the lack of interest.

"Do you still love me?" I asked, quietly as if I were a child. I had been wondering about this for the last few days. If he didn't love me anymore, what would become of me? I needed an answer. I watched as he stopped eating and swallowed the bite that was already in his mouth.

"More than you could ever imagine," he said without hesitation, "Why?"

"Because I've been feeling really neglected and unloved, lately," I said, honestly. I watched as the cold disinterest slowly faded from his soft blue eyes.

"Really?" he ask, putting down his fork and walking over to me.

"Yes," I said, tears filling my eyes.

"Shh," he whispered, comfortingly as he stroked my cheek. "I love you so much. I'm sorry that I've made you feel otherwise. I thought you hated me. I was just giving you some time to yourself."

"I did," I admitted, "I hated you for so long before I realized how much you love me. If you didn't love me, you wouldn't have done all of this to keep me here. Honestly, I'm glad I'm here with you. I was so fucking tired of everything having to be so fucking perfect. I wasn't real when I wasn't with you...I was this artificial robot that was so unhappy... but then, I found you and you've shown me that everything doesn't have to be society's definition of perfect to be genuinely perfect."

-Shane-

I couldn't believe my ears... what had happened to the girl that told me she hated me during sex and called me a monster afterwards? What happened to the girl that carried every ounce of disdain she could muster in a single stare and had damn near slapped me senseless?

"I'm perfect?" I asked, cocking an eyebrow and pointing to myself.

"You're perfect for me," she said, kissing me, causing my eyes to grow wide in surprise, "Bedroom, now."

I quickly obliged, picking her up out of her chair allowing her long legs to wrap securely around my waist. I barely made it upstairs the way she was kissing me. After I made it to my room, I laid her gently on my bed. She wasted no time, ripping my work shirt down the middle. Buttons flew everywhere as she raked her fingers impatiently against my chest. She began to kiss her way down my stomach and her quick hands went for my belt and zipper.

In no time, she had my excruciatingly hard cock out and was running her tongue along it. "Oh, fuck!" I shouted at the contact. She looked up at me, staring into my eyes as she closed her lips around it and began to suck. "Dammit, Sage!"

She smirked around my dick and increased her speed, causing me groan aloud. This was better than anything I could have ever imagined. She reached her right hand up and gently cradled my balls giving them a feather light massage that was driving me wild. "Sage...Baby, I'm so fucking close," I groaned as she bobbed her head on my cock vigorously. In no time at all, I was shooting my load down her throat. Her eyes darkened as she audibly slurped the cum from my dick and swallowed. When she was finished, she smiled... A woman after my own heart.

Before I could come down from my high, she was stripping off her clothes. "Fuck me," she growled, pulling me on top of her.

-Sage-

My eyes bulged as he obliged my demand. I moaned loudly as he pumped himself in and out of my pussy, leaving no spot inside of me untouched. I ran my fingertips along his abdomen, feeling his abs contact with every thrust. "Mmm, Shane!" I screamed after he angled himself to brush my g-spot and prod my cervix with every stroke.

"Fuck, Sage, you're gonna fucking kill me," he said after I sank my teeth into his forearm as he fucked me senseless. I loved the way he fucked me. He flipped me over and slowly began to fuck me doggy style, landing a delicious slap here and there on my ass. I felt his strong hands grip my ass roughly as he slammed into me. I rubbed my clit as he continued to take me to heaven.

"Sh-sh-shane! I'm about to cum!" I screamed as my walls clutched his still-thrusting cock, enticing him to shoot his load inside of me...which he did. He pulled me into his arms and kissed me passionately... I needed that.

"I love you," he said, closing his eyes, nearly asleep.

"I love you, too," I said in a small voice. His eyes shot open.

-Malachi-

Over a month has passed and no one has heard anything from Sage. The police department has no leads and neither do I. By now, I'm convinced that she's either dead or she doesn't want to be found... as much as it hurts to think about. What if she did run away? Would she do that? She hasn't even contacted her grandparents!

I don't know what to do. Should I let bygones be bygones and move on with my life, allowing the police to do their own job for once or should I continue on this ridiculous vigilante crusade for a dead woman or a woman that doesn't even want me anymore? I couldn't give up on her, I decided. She would never give up on me. What if she was alive but being held against her will?

~*~*~*~

-Shane-

After that night, things had become a lot better for the two of us. I think she finally realized that with me is where she belonged. She smiled when she saw me and was constantly looking for ways to make me happy and I her. Everyday when I got home from work, I brought home gifts for her to show her how much she meant to me.

Six months of very little sun exposure was taking a toll on her: her skin was pallid and her hair was brittle and dull. It scared me... a lot and it forced me to allow her in the backyard... that was a big risk on my part and she behaved beautifully. She ran outside, dancing and laughing from sunrise to sunset. She was beautiful.

When I first brought her home, there were several people looking for her across several counties in the state. I couldn't go to work without seeing numerous 'Have You Seen Me?' flyers with her description and picture that I assumed were posted by friends and family. I hated to put them through such grief. I wished there was another way... I wished I could let them know that she was unharmed and happy with her rightful spouse. Unfortunately, there was no other way...

Now, however, many of the flyers have blown away or been ripped down. No new ones have been put up. For a second, I was worried about someone finding her, but I knew it would be tough for them. After all, I had no real ties to her and with her profession, it could have been anyone that had taken her. No one knew anything about me. I was no one and soon they assumed that she just picked up and moved away...

~*~*~*~

"I missed you!" she squealed, jumping into my arms. She wrapped her legs around my waist and kissed my lips.

"I missed you, too, Baby," I said, setting her to her feet and handing her a bouquet of yellow roses, "How was school?" Now that the search had pretty much ceased, I allowed her to take her classes online based out of an out of state university. It just scared me because soon, she would be starting clinicals and would have to leave home but she loved me and I loved her, she would never endanger that.

"They're beautiful, Babe! School was okay... I have a test tomorrow," she said, walking me to the dining room and gesturing for me to have a seat at the table. Soon, she appeared with a big bowl of chicken gumbo and rice. She was the best fucking cook.

"Good luck...do you need me to help you study?" I asked, ready to make flash cards.

"No, I think I've got it," she said, taking a seat next to me, "How was work?"

"Same bullshit... better now that I'm with you," I said, smirking.

"Aw, you're just saying that!" she said, flushing, She was absolutely adorable when she was embarrassed.

"Of course not. Do you know what today is, Love?" I asked, between bites. She looked deep in thought before she broke out into a smile.

"Our six month anniversary!" she squealed excitedly. Her smile was so fucking perfect. I would do anything in my power to see it more often.

"Yes, you remembered," I said, smiling.

"Of course I did. How could I ever forget such a special day?" she asked. It hurt me that she honestly didn't remember it to begin with...

-Sage-

I smiled as I watched him eat his meal. He was always so appreciative and supportive of my goals... It was almost as if I was all that mattered to him. I loved him so much. At first, I didn't understand him. I was so wrapped up in what 'society' thought was right and wrong, I didn't even give him the chance that he deserved... Yeah, he took me against my will from the parking garage but he also took me away from a life that I had been wanting to get away from forever now, though I had no idea at the time.

Malachi was who 'society' wanted me to be with. We were 'such a cute couple' and 'perfect for each other'. It was appalling how much control I let 'society' have over my fucking life...It never occurred to me that maybe, just maybe I didn't want to be with Malachi at all. Maybe I didn't want to live the perfect little life, with the perfect little clothes, in the perfect little house, with the perfect little car, with the perfect fucking husband! Maybe I wanted a change... Maybe Shane was the best fucking thing that ever happed to me...Maybe Shane rescued me from a mediocre life filled with monotony... Maybe I owed him...

-Shane-

As soon as I finished my meal, she grabbed me by the hand and pulled me to my feet. She practically dragged upstairs and into the bedroom. "Sit down," she instructed, gesturing to our bed. I obliged, taking a set in the center at the foot. She straddled my lap and kissed me forcefully. "I love you, Shane," she said, unbuttoning my shirt.

"I love you, too, Baby," I said, pulling her shirt over her head. She wasn't wearing a bra. I ran my tongue around her dark areola before taking her hardened nipple into my mouth as I slipped my hand down the front of her shorts and into her tight cunt. I couldn't wait to be inside of her. She groaned, grinding her pussy on my finger and moaning my name. She was so fucking wet, it was ridiculous. "Did you miss me?"

"Yes, I missed you so fucking much," she said, nibbling her bottom lip, "I want you so much, Shane." I loved when she was like this. I told her to get on her feet and I pulled her shorts down, revealing her beautiful pussy to me. Without thinking, I buried my nose in her soft, trimmed mound and lightly licked her clit. "Fuck, Shane!" she groaned, gripping my traps. I couldn't take it anymore.

"Come here," I said, gesturing to my lap. She sat on my lap and wrapped her legs around my waist. Her hot cunt was radiating heat all over me. I flipped her on her back and kissed and nipped at her slender neck, leaving small red spots all over.

"Please don't tease me," she begged. I looked down at her beautiful face that was twisted in erotic torture and felt a surge of desire pass over me, "Fuck me hard."

-Sage-

I didn't want a soft, gentle lovemaking session. I had been getting that all my life. Another thing I loved about Shane was the way he fucked me. That's right, he fucked me. He didn't act as if I was some fragile piece of china the can be broken by a bump in the road. No, he fucked me hard because he knew that I was made for him. I was made to be able to take whatever he delivered... even when he fucked me like he was trying to hurt me. It was almost like it was an escape from reality for the both of us.

He looked into my eyes as if he was accepting a challenge. It was so fucking hot. He never broke eye contact as he roughly pushed inside of me. I dug my nails into his shoulders as he slammed into me repeatedly. "Fuck!" I screamed loudly. A sexy, demented smile painted his face as he fucked me the way only he could. The way I loved. "Don't fucking stop!" His skin slapped against my clit making sting deliciously. He gripped my hips and crashed his lips against mine. I took his lower lip into my mouth and bit down. He growled as his eyes rolled back. When I released him, he kissed and bit my neck, marking me repeatedly. I relished in the sound of his sweaty body colliding with mine and the bittersweet pain that came with it. "I'm cumming!" I announced as my walls clamped around his cock.

"Fuck, Sage!" he groaned as he shot his cum inside of me. I smiled, lightly as he fell on top of me, spent. I wrapped my arms and legs around his tightly so he wouldn't go anywhere. I wanted us to stay this way forever. It was then that I knew that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with Shane Austin.