Taken Ch. 04

Story Info
The plot thickens.
2.1k words
4.19
28.1k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/06/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sfor
sfor
101 Followers

This story is a complete work of fiction, and all character references have only coincidental similarity with any real person either living or dead.

Remember the difference between fantasy and reality is as fundamental as the difference between right and wrong.

Reader's note: References to the earlier 'experiences' of Debbie and Emma can be found in the series 'Capture in the Woods' published on Literotica.

* * * * *

Chapter 4: Bewildered

Debbie remained tied to the chair. Her arms and legs were beginning to ache. Natalie had been gone for some time now, although how long Debbie could not actually say. Her mind was in a state of chaotic confusion. Would her friend be okay? Would Natalie really be whipped? How did these men, whoever they were, know that the girls were even in Slovenia, not to mention in a specific car on a specific road at a specific time? What did they want from her? Convinced that she knew nothing of importance Debbie would tell them anything -- if only they would give her a chance.

She glanced up, looked at the one man left with her and took particular notice of how he was eyeing her up and down.

"You've got your nipple pierced!" he stated somewhat directly having seen the outline of the small ring through Debbie's tight, white T-shirt.

"I want to look."

"No, please leave me alone," Debbie panicked as he advanced towards her.

Kneeling before her so that his face was just inches from hers he spoke. His breath warmed her open lips.

"Scared?"

'Yes?' she whispered breathlessly, recognizing his taunting tone, and feeling fear rise in her stomach even more strongly at the hint of threat. He leaned forward to kiss the English girl but she turned her head away.

"Are you afraid of me?" he asked looking straight at her and with an excited curiosity in his voice.

Debbie jerked her gaze away from the man's impaling cold eyes.

He knew the answer, he knew that she was afraid, he could see it. He expected it. He moved closer still to his captive taking her chin firmly in his wide hand, pressing upward, until she had no choice but to look at him.

"Shall I fuck you, bitch?"

His mind had now moved on from simply looking at her nipple ring.

Debbie's eyes widened at the stark, very explicit, question as a trembling fear coursed through her stomach. He was going to rape her and she had no hope of winning against his strength, especially in her current constricted position.

Debbie was petrified, yet she would not let him know that as she stared up at him defiantly.

"Rape me if you want, you bastard!"

Shit why had she said that! The man smiled in response.

"You are beautiful," he uttered, swiping a broad hand across his large mouth wiping away the moistness that had appeared on his lips.

He was standing now to the side of her. Debbie saw that he held a wide leather strap that dangled to the floor. Debbie, although still fully clothed clenched her eyes and tensed in terrified anticipation of the lash she knew was coming.

But he did not whip her. Instead he just smiled. I can't hurt you, unfortunately." He spat out the final word.

"I hate you!" she cried, not knowing what else to say or to do as the man just stood staring down at her beautiful captive body.

"What are you going to do to me?" She could stand it no longer.

"Like I said, I can't hurt you but I can fuck you."

"Where's Natalie, what's happening to her?"

"Don't worry about your friend my sweet she is being well looked after!"

Bending down he reached out and once more held her chin in his hands examining her beauty in preparation for the planned ravishment of her body. He stood up and, with his groin only a short distance from Debbie's face, he began to stroke his ever hardening cock. Debbie looked away.

"Look at me bitch, or else I will make it worse for you."

Reluctantly Debbie turned to face her would be assailant once more. She watched as he purposefully ran hardened fingers the full length of his erect shaft which was now clearly outlined underneath his faded jeans.

******

Don Michael moved away from his young lover. Natalie was pleased, and very relieved, to see him and assumed now that she would be safe from any further humiliation at the hands of Stef -- the bastard. But there was still one thing troubling her.

"Michael, Stef told Debbie that you were going to whip me. If we need to keep me in her confidence until we get what we want how will we do that?"

"Well Natalie the easiest and most convincing way would be for me to actually whip you."

"What!"

"Well as you say we can't screw up the plan now."

"But, Michael, it's me, Natalie," she moved closer to him and touched his chest, "your lover, your girlfriend."

He moved away leaving her isolated once more.

"Listen, I have to go away for a few days with Nadia."

Natalie grimaced at the mention of Michael's wife.

"And so it will be left in the hands of Stef as to how he handles the situation. But if I find that you have been responsible for messing up a plan that could be worth millions you will beg to be whipped as a relief from what I will otherwise be doing to you! Understand?"

As the door opened and Stef appeared Natalie nodded, now very scared again.

"She's all yours Stef. Make sure the plan works well as I am looking forward to re-acquainting myself with Debbie when I return."

Don Michael left the room.

Natalie turned to face Stef.

"Please Stefan," she begged, don't hurt me.

"I have wanted you like this for so long my little honey slut." He smiled and approached her.

Stef placed a blindfold over Natalie's eyes, and, standing behind the girl, he spoke again.

"Raise your hands up straight and high into the air, and spread your legs so I can have a better look at your cunt."

Scared, Natalie obeyed, but now she was visibly trembling from both apprehension and the shame of having to display herself in such a flagrant manner to her lover's henchman. Nervously, she licked her lips, wondering what he was going to do with her.

When her hands were raised high, and the blindfold in place, she suddenly felt Stef's hands touching her with a lover's caress, massaging her shoulders and then softly fondling her aching breasts, kneading them intimately.

"Your tits feel so good little whore, do you like what I'm doing to you?"

Natalie, not quite sure of what to say, nodded 'yes', and in a way, she was sincere. Being fondled was far better than being beaten.

"Of course you do," Stef said, "and I want you to feel good. You understand that, don't you?"

The naked teenager nodded again, and just as she did, Stefan brought a cane down on her exposed bottom, but he didn't do it hard. Instead, he flicked it gently, almost lovingly.

"Tell me how old you are."

Natalie looked nervously at the man who now held her fate in his hands. She was aware that he already knew the answer to his question but it scared her that he wanted to hear her say it.

"Nineteen."

"Beautiful, "he salivated.

Stef moved one of his hands to the exposed mound between Natalie's legs, feeling, stimulating, and causing Natalie to emit a soft moan of desire.

"You see, slut," Stef continued, still gently caning Natalie's bottom "being punished doesn't have to be all suffering. It can be quite enjoyable if done right."

Stefan's finger penetrated Natalie's gaping slit, and began manipulating her clitoris. The girl started to rotate her buttocks in a tight circle, her moans growing louder as she was overwhelmed by what he was doing to her.

Then the pangs of orgasm began to build deep within her, getting ready to explode, and Stef sensed what was about to happen. Natalie was losing control and it didn't matter anymore if she was debasing herself in front of this bastard.

"Do you want to come whore!"

Natalie nodded.

"Well ask me to beat you hard and I will let you."

She truly didn't want his cane to come down any harder on her flesh, but she felt a compulsion to ask for it nonetheless.

"Yes, that's what I want," she gasped. "Beat me hard oh so very harrrdddddddddddd!"

Then the cane burned into her, searing the tender flesh of her legs, her back and her bottom, and orgasms in profusion began erupting through her loins, causing Natalie to cry out in both pleasure and pain.

******

The door handle creaked with implicit malice as the noise stirred Debbie. Despite the threats made to her she had been left alone, untouched, and had allowed herself to doze fitfully. Now she was awake and she watched horrified as the door space was filled with the body of her friend. Natalie was pushed into the room followed by two of their captors.

Naked, the Slovenian girl stumbled and was left sprawled on the cold, concrete floor. Debbie cried out when she saw the red marks adorning the whole of Natalie's body.

"Oh, Natalie...."

"Why?" she questioned the men, "what is it that you want?"

"Come Gregor, let us leave our little sluts to themselves for a short while."

"Untie me please ..... Please!" Debbie shouted after the men but, of course, to no avail.

"Oh Natalie, what did they do to you?"

Natalie kept her head down and Debbie could tell from the tears dripping onto the floor that she had been hurt, and that made her feel very scared.

Slowly and with some apparent difficulty Natalie lifted herself and sat facing Debbie. The English girl smiled as best she could.

"D...d...do you think that they want us for sex ...... as prostitutes or something?"

It took poor Natalie a while to answer but finally she spoke.

"No, Debbie, it's something more serious than that but I do not know what it is. They ask me nothing. They just beat me!"

Debbie was taken aback. "Is that all they did?"

Again Natalie looked down. "No!"

After a pause she spoke again.

"And ..." Her sobbing became more intense.

"And what?" Debbie questioned. Natalie slowly looked up at her friend.

"And ...... if you don't do what they are about to ask then they will do worse things to me next time!"

Debbie was confused. "But what do I know, what can I tell them ...."

"I...I...do not know, but you must help them, you must help me...please!"

******

Emma skipped down the stairs. It was Friday morning and she liked Friday mornings. The bank allowed their staff to dress down and the whole day seemed more relaxed as the weekend approached.

She was showered and dressed and, as the bottom step was reached, she found herself thinking of her friend. Debbie would be holidaying with her new housemate now, she thought with just a hint of jealousy. Still, she hoped that Debbie was having a good time.

Emma picked up her mail and took it into the living room. Often she would drop it on the table and then leave it until she returned in the evening but today she seemed to have more time.

Looking at the few pieces of correspondence Emma noticed a letter with a Slovenian postmark. The mark registered in her mind as the country where Debbie was on holiday and so Emma's slender fingers slit the envelope anticipating a post card or short letter telling of the great time she was having. Emma eagerly removed the contents of the packet and almost dropped it to the ground when she saw what was facing her.

Pictures of her friend bound and looking very frightened, and ...

"Oh fuck ..." Emma exclaimed to herself.

There facing her were extremely disturbing images of a girl, whom she presumed to be Debbie's friend, also bound, but she was naked and covered in red marks. Fleetingly Emma's own past reared in her mind before she once again focused on the package in her hand. Shuffling the explicit pictures away from her view she saw that the envelope also contained a page of writing.

Emma focused her eyes to concentrate on what it said. Then her face went white with shock. She sank to her knees, tears streaming down her cheeks.

******

Thank you for taking the time to read my story.

Chapter 5 will be published in the near future. Feedback is very much appreciated and don't forget to vote. Regards, Sfor.

sfor
sfor
101 Followers