Taken Ch. 05

Story Info
We do what we must.
5k words
4.44
34k
26

Part 11 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/17/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christopher moved closer and ran a hand through my hair, gripping a handful. I barely even winced as I was so used to it by that point. He pressed my face against his groin and I could feel his arousal beneath his black slacks. The feel of him pressed against my cheek had my heart racing as I tried to push away from him. His grip tightened and he tilted my head so that I had to look up at him.

"Take it out," he ordered. I shook my head, I didn't want to see it, and I didn't want to feel it. I wanted to curl up and just fade into the background. He held his still open pocket knife back up against my jugular.

"I wasn't asking you Skye," he growled impatiently, pressing the blade in just enough to show me he was serious. I glared at him as my hands fumbled with his pants. As I unzipped the slacks my hands started to shake and his cock was released from the confinements of his clothes. I shook my head in disbelief. He was by far larger than both of his older brothers, and although I didn't have any to compare them too, Christopher was large enough I could wrap both my hands around it and still have some leftover. He chuckled at my response, already aware at the insanity of the sheer size.

"Now open your mouth Skye, I want you to taste my flesh." I pushed him away even harder but his grip on my hair was solid. He gave my head a violent shake.

"Again, not asking you Skye, cooperate with me and I promise you'll enjoy it just as much as I will." I was hesitant, but I slowly opened my mouth as wide as it would go, the feel of the blade against my artery was enough that I wanted to cooperate. He slowly slid his member into my open mouth, my lips started to stretch to accommodate his size. I couldn't pull away and with the knife so close to bleeding me out. The skin of his shaft was salty from sweat but I was too busy focusing on trying to breath. Christopher let out a shuddering breath as he watched what I was doing. His hips flexed, straining as he attempted to shove his entire length into my throat. I tried to relax, but suddenly my airflow was cut off and my mind went into panic mode as my body convulsed, gagging. He moaned and pulled back out as I gasped for air. He didn't wait long before he did it again, taking his time to feel every inch slide past my lips. Even with him pressed all the way to the back of my throat it still wasn't his entire member.

"Good girl Skye, use your tongue," he instructed. When I made no signs to show I was going to follow through he slammed his pecker hard enough I knew it bruised the soft flesh of my throat. I cried out around his flesh but he didn't care. He placed the blade between his free hand and my face as he held my head and started to thrust in and out of my mouth. I had no other choice but to kneel there and take it. Thankfully for me he didn't last much longer and when he came I could feel the hot liquid pouring down the back of my throat. I swallowed and gasped the second he let go. He groaned appreciatively. My lips were swollen and chapped, tender having been pressed against my teeth.

"You are officially not a virgin, congratulations Skye." I felt humiliated as I kneeled there and looked up at him. My fists clenched I closed my eyes and counted to ten. One Now was not the time. Two Christopher still had the knife in his hand. Three I was in no condition to do much of anything. Four He was testing me, goading me into a response. Five

"Am I boring you Skye?" he interrupted. I glared, jaw set as he waited for a response. When I remained silent he crouched down so that we were eye to eye. He grabbed my chin with his hand and gave my head a little shake. I snarled, clasped his arm with my hands and bit down into the soft flesh of his forearm. I snapped, no longer caring for the consequences; I bit down until I tasted blood, the sweet metallic taste filling my mouth. Christopher screamed, punching the back of my head in an attempt to get me to let go, but I sank my teeth down harder and tore flesh as I landed on my ass. He swore using words I'd never even heard before.

"You stupid bitch!!" he shouted, holding his free hand to the wound to try and slow down the bleeding. He hissed and growled and I spit the small chunk of flesh at him with a grin.

"You wanted me to taste your flesh Christopher, should have been more specific," I muttered, wiping blood off my chin with back of my hand. In a furious rage he tackled me, pinning me down with his body while wrapping his hands around my throat. I wasn't strong enough to push him off or pry his hands away. I dug my fingers into his wound, rewarded with blood spray across the face as my vision began to tunnel out, body panicking as I struggled for air. I wasn't scared; I welcomed the darkness as it overwhelmed me.

I was awoken to an intense burning on my hip, I howled in agony and tried to pull away only to find myself held down by Georgie and Clyde. When I looked down to the source of the burning sensation I found Christopher holding down a branding iron against my hip. The metal was red and I could hear the sound of my skin sizzling as smoke from the burnt flesh filled my nostrils. When he finally pulled it away I could see several blisters forming over a fancy letter G with ivy surrounding it. Christopher was pale, his arm was bandaged heavily. I could see the yellow fatty tissue beneath my skin and I felt faint and if they hadn't rolled me to my side in time I would have probably suffocated on my own vomit. Clyde ran his hand through my hair as I heaved what little food I had left in my stomach. I was crying again, the wound flaring in heat and pain.

"I have come to the realization that you are perhaps the most stubborn woman I have ever come across Skye. Normal methods of discipline don't seem to work with you." Clyde announced, and he seemed genuinely perplexed by this fact. Christopher threw the brand into the bucket of water, glaring at me.

"With that said, I regret to tell you that I am going to have to find some methods that are more...severe." I groaned, more severe? Did they think the things they were doing were tame? How much worse was it going to get?

"Please, I'll be good," I promised, voice weak. I sniffled as tears escaped me. He continued to run his hand through my hair and I closed my eyes.

"I wish I could believe you Skye, but you keep swearing to be good and then you turn around and attack like a vicious animal. I am not ready to give up on you; I know you have it in you to be a good wife. I just need to get YOU to see that." He sighed.

"I say you should just kill her and get another one," Georgie announced.

"I think you should give her to me so I can punish her." Christopher replied. Clyde shook his head.

"She is my responsibility guys; I'll take

care of this." Clyde's brothers nodded at him and left, Christopher making sure to announce that it was against his wishes he was leaving. Clyde looked down at me and shook his head.

"Do you even realize the strain you're putting me under? I am the only reason you are still breathing and yet you continue to resist me. You rebel at every turn, your mouth, and your attitude. Even Mama thinks I should be done with you. Do you know how much it hurts me to disobey my Mama? I've never gone against her, not since I was a little boy! I love you; I risk being disowned because of you. And you don't even care, do you?"

"How can you honestly expect me to?" He looked upset at my answer and lifted me up into his arms and carried me into one of the horse stalls. It had been cleaned out, there was a large dog bed, and looked like a giant pillow in the corner, a bucket in another corner and a chain bolted into the cement floor. Lying me down on the large pillow he took the opposite end of the chain and wrapped it around my ankle before padlocking it into place. He covered me with a horse blanket and kneeled down beside me.

"Until you can behave like a civilized human, Mama says you are to stay in the barn with all the other animals." He kissed my forehead and left. I curled up in the scratchy wool horse blanket too frazzled to protest and fell asleep.

When sun came shining through the cracks in the barn doors I groaned and tried to return to that comfortable place of sleep. Every move caused bursts of pain throughout different parts of my body. I ached in places I wasn't aware could even ache. I lifted the blanket and looked at the damage from the night before. The brand was barely starting to heal. It had scabbed over with pieces of the blanket blending into the scabs; the area around the wound was dark red. A few of the blisters had popped in my sleep, and just the barest of movement felt like it was ripping open. There wasn't a single part of my body that wasn't hurting. Gritting against the pain, I sat up and started to study the lock around my ankle. The chain was strong, new, and the locks required keys.

I had enough slack that I could walk around the stall, but not much else. I was naked but I didn't care at that point. I stood, groaning in protest against my own movements as I tried to see how far I could go before I was stuck. There was nothing within reach that I could use as a weapon or tool. I growled in frustration and sat back down on the dog bed. I felt humiliated being treated like an animal. I knew one thing was for sure I needed to control my anger if I ever wanted to get out of here. I needed them to trust me, to believe me. Which meant I was going to have to play along; I was going to have to make them believe I was broken. Clyde would be the easiest one to convince. Georgie would probably never trust me. But it wasn't his trust I needed. I took a deep breath, repeating my mantra; I am Lindsay, not Skye. I have two loving parents and a younger sister named Rachel. My best friend is my little pug named Athena and my friend since 3rd grade, Annabelle. I wanted to be a veterinarian.

I was going to have to do and say things I didn't agree with, things that made my blood boil just thinking about it; but if I ever wanted to go home, I'd have to just do it. I sat there for a while, going over things in my mind as I waited for Clyde to come unlock the chain around my ankle. I had no way of telling time besides the sun, and when he did arrive he had a plate of food.

"Good morning wife, how did you sleep?" he asked. My eye twitched and I plastered a fake smile on my face.

"I am well and you?" He sat down beside me and put the plate in my lap, along with a handful of plastic silverware. Under his arm was a water bottle, he still wasn't using his injured hand. I wondered to myself just how badly I'd damaged it.

"It was lonely without you by my side," he confessed. I started to dig in, knowing I'd need the energy. With my mouthful that left the silence to be filled with his words.

"I was unable to sleep much at all. I worried about you, if you would get too cold; what if you got sick? What if one of my brothers decided they didn't care anymore what I wanted and came out here to finish you off? Heck, I even had the thought Mama would sneak out here and get rid of you if she thought it would help. I am much relieved you made it through the night." While those thoughts had briefly crossed my mind, I had been way too exhausted to really worry too much about it all.

"I am sorry I was the cause of your worrying," I apologized, knowing it was what he wanted to hear. I wasn't an idiot, I could play this game. It was my damn temper getting in my way. I took a deep breath and focused on the rest of my meal. Clyde put his arms gently around my shoulders and just held me while I finished eating the scrambled eggs and hash browns. When I cleaned the plate he set it aside and turned me to face him. I winced at the pain but kept my complaints to myself. He cupped my face between his hands and made me look at him. I clasped my hands tightly together to keep them in control.

"I know we've had a rocky start Skye, but I really think if you put in effort to giving this life a chance, you will be happier than you could have ever imagined. After we have children, and a house of our own, I could make you so happy..." he whispered. I studied him as he spoke to me; he looked so utterly desperate and lonely. His wants seemed so simple, yet he was willing to do whatever it took to have exactly what he wanted.

"I don't want to be hurt anymore," I replied in honesty. His face softened and he leaned forward and kissed me. I closed my eyes, not fighting him this time, just feeling him press his lips against mine gently. He pulled away, still holding my face and smiled.

"Obey me and I swear nobody shall lay another hand on you." I could see the promise in his words, how easy it would be to just give in completely. Blindly obey and have whatever I wanted, but at what cost? My independence, my right to make any decisions; I would be a shell of myself. I sighed, he made it sound so easy, but I doubted he could fathom how hard that kind of choice really was.

"I am going to try." And I meant it, I was going to try and do things his way, at least for as long as I needed to. He smiled and shrugged.

"I guess that's as good an answer as I am going to get," he announced with a smirk as he pulled a key from his pocket and set me free. He rubbed my ankle where the chain had left imprints into my skin. He pulled the dress down from where he had hung it up and handed it over and I gratefully pulled it over my head and slipped my arms through the sleeves. It was uncomfortable, but warm and I smiled.

"Now, let us get to work!" He stood and offered me his hand. I took it, keeping my complaining to a minimum, and followed him out of the stall and into the barn. His hand felt large and warm in mine and I noticed he held his injured hand up and out of the way. Outside he brought me towards the house. I was nervous so I hadn't even noticed I was squeezing his hand until he squeezed mine back.

"Just do as you're told and everything will be okay. Sarah is going to teach you some chores for today." When we arrived into the kitchen Sarah did not look happy to see me, she was scowling.

"Sarah is in charge, if she tells you to do it; than you do it. I will be back in for lunch, behave." He kissed my forehead and was gone. I stood there not quite sure what to do, I looked to Sarah for instructions, feeling a little disoriented.

"Alright, first thing we do after breakfast is we take this giant pot and fill it with water at the pump outside." I nodded and she just stood there staring at me.

"Grab the pot idiot!" she snapped as she pointed to the pot on the stove. I grabbed it and followed her outside a couple feet to the water pump. She moved it once, it took a few long hard pumps to get the water flowing but once it started short pumps worked just as well. With the pot filled I carried it back inside and we boiled the water to purify it. Some was used to scrub the floor and table, and some used to make the guys coffee; which we delivered together. Each of them had a large thermos, Georgie took his and went back to work without even a thank you, and Clyde gave me a thank you kiss, while Christopher didn't need any words to get his message across.

His hands touched mine as he grabbed the thermos, and his gaze told me he wasn't done being upset with me. I felt a knot in my stomach as Sarah and I went to prepare lunch. We made homemade biscuits, and a hearty beef stew from scratch. I was allowed to peel the potatoes but Sarah was sure to keep all other sharp objects away from me. She was constantly watching me, correcting everything I did wrong. I couldn't even clean the table in the way she wanted. Anytime I made a snarky comment she would either slap the back of my head or smirk and inform me that I'd learn the 'right' way to do things eventually.

The dishes seemed never ending as we made lunch and prepared dinner. I found the mundane tasks comforting as I focused on what I was doing. It was so nice to just simply focus on one thing and let all the other thoughts slip from my mind. For lunch I was permitted to eat at the table. I kept my mouth shut as they prayed; I didn't even bother making eye contact with anyone as I ate my stew. I hated to admit it, but it was delicious. At the end of the meal the boys went back outside to work, Maggie went to do other chores while Ruth took all the kids into the living room. Sarah and I cleaned the kitchen and put the dinner in at a low temperature to allow it to cook slowly. With the kitchen finally cleaned and set back up, we moved to the bedrooms.

We gathered laundry, and took basket by basket down into the basement. Sarah prepared the wash water and ordered me upstairs to gather Christopher's. My heart was pounding as I climbed up the stairs, the closer I got the more nervous I became. My hands shook when I opened his door and I took a moment to remind myself he was outside working. I knocked just to be sure and when there was no answer I opened the door. Dirty clothes were strewn across the floor, and I grabbed the laundry basket and started to fill it. He was like any other teenage boy, a slob. When I gathered all the dirty clothes I turned to walk out the door and almost dropped the basket. Christopher stood in the doorway with a dangerous smile on his face.

"W-w-what are you doing here?" I asked carefully.

"I should be asking you the same thing," he replied and he took another step into his room. I took a step back and held up the basket between us as though it could protect me.

"I see, well looks like you have gathered everything." I nod and he takes another step closer, smiling at my reaction. My grip tightens and I prepare to shove him away using the basket as a barrier. He simply steps to the side and motions for me to pass.

"Well by all means, go ahead. Remember, I like pants folded, not my shirts. I hang those." Gritting my teeth I pass him, feeling almost light headed when he snaps his teeth at me as I pass; laughing as I hurry down the stairs, nearly tripping over my own two feet. When I finally make it down to the basement Sarah smiles up at me and dumps in the first load of clothes.

"Men's clothes are first, starting with the eldest, than Mama, then the wives, than finally the children." I nodded, that sounded easy to remember. She pulled out a couple old wooden frames with what looked like metal blinds and handed one to me. When I looked at her questioningly she sighed.

"Really? You've never seen a washboard? Did you pay any attention in history? You place it in the water like this, and scrub the clothes against it, but try to be careful to not run the buttons across it. It really upsets the men when we have to re-sew buttons on their clothes." I placed my washboard into the water and reached in, the water was slightly slimy but I grabbed the first article of clothes and followed her example. The work was tiring and I could feel my fingers prune after what seemed like forever. But Sarah seemed unbothered by this. She hummed while she worked, and I glanced at her, wondering what possibly went through her mind as she went about her daily chores.

"Quit staring, it's rude," she barked. I went back to my task scrubbing and ringing and placing them in the basket that we took outside to pin to the clothesline.

"You have electricity; why not buy a washer and dryer?" I asked suddenly. Sarah gave me another famous sigh.

"It saves money, and it gives it an all-natural clean. Now try and keep your mouth shut, your voice ruins my good mood." She growled. It took the rest of the afternoon to finish all the laundry. It was amazing how much there was to wash. By the end of it my hands were well wrinkled and I was exhausted again. Clyde took me back to the stall and chained me back up. He brought me dinner, and I ate it with no complaints.

"Sarah says besides all the annoying questions you did well today." He announced. I folded my arms against my chest. Clyde turned to me and brought me in for a kiss. I struggled to relax even when every cell in me was screaming at me to fight. His touch was sickening but I forced myself to relax into his embrace. He pulled me onto his lap so that I straddled him and I could feel how excited kissing was making him. He wrapped one hand around the back of my head as his other rested on my thigh. He was breathing heavily as his tongue started to venture out and gently started to play with mine. I closed my eyes and resisted the urge to bite him again. His hand was firm and solid as it slid up the side of my thigh pushing up my dress as he groaned.

12