Taken Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't you sass me boy! I am still head of this household, I haven't killed her yet and I am not about to let her talk to me like that anymore than I let any of you. Now you can either help me, or get out of my way Clyde." Mama yelled. Clyde stood, he towered almost 2 feet over his mother, and he was twice her size and definitely held more muscle while Mama was a little plumper around the middle.

Clyde lowered his head in submission and stepped aside, leaving me to face her. Her face was turning red with rage as she held the wooden spoon in one hand, she shuffled towards me and I backed up a few steps.

"Now child, take your lickin' like a good girl," she encouraged, crooking her old gnarled finger at me. I shook my head furiously, I knew I needed to be good, I needed their trust, but this was pushing it. I couldn't do this, I couldn't just bend over and allow this mean old woman humiliate me too. I looked to Clyde but he simply looked away shamefully; he wasn't going to do a damn thing either way. A pair of hands clasped my shoulders and I shrieked, elbowing Christopher who only dug his fingers into my shoulders.

"I'll hold her Mama." I wrestled against him, kicking out at the old lady but she kept her distance. She smiled, teeth yellowing with age beneath her paper thin lips. Her gray hair was still in a neat bun atop her head.

"Over the table Christopher," she ordered. Clyde quickly left the room and I felt sick to my stomach. Christopher held me close, hands wrapping around my biceps and pinning them down to my sides. He pushed me forward with his body as I planted my feet down, pushing back against him. He kicked my legs forward and I started to cry, I felt the table as he got closer and he shoved my face against the wood, bending me at the waist. Mama didn't hesitate she started to slap with that wooden spoon so hard it made me weak in the knees as I begged her to stop.

The old lady had no mercy; she was breathless and rattled. Strands of her long gray hair had come loose and she sat down in the nearest chair as she coughed a few times, struggling to catch her breath.

"Take her up to your room Christopher. Clyde, fetch me a pen and paper, I'll make you a list for your trip into town." I resisted the urge to rub my rear as Christopher led me down the hall and up the stairs to his room. I wanted to fight, I wanted to turn and rip his throat out with my teeth. I honestly wanted to run to Clyde and beg him not to leave; he'd had a point, he was the only one who cared if I lived or died and he was the only one willing to put his neck out to save me.

"Relax Skye, or you're going to turn this into a really long weekend." He chided as he shoved me into his room. I landed on all fours, catching myself before I landed face first and I turned to face him. He stood in the doorway, grinning predatorily. I clenched my fists, digging my nails into my palm as I stared at him. I wanted to badly to wipe that smile off his face and the pain helped me focus so that I didn't' give in to the baser instincts. He took a few steps into the room and watched as I backed up slowly until my back was against a wall, eyes never leaving his.

"We are going to have so much fun Skye," he chuckled, closing the door behind him.

12