Taken Ch. 08

Story Info
Taste of freedom ~trigger warning.
6.1k words
4.56
24.5k
24

Part 14 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/17/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trigger warning to anyone with self harm issues. All characters engaged in sexual acts are of the age 18 and older.

*****

"All set," Emily announced as she pulled out the last of the stitches. The newly pink scars itched, but I simply rubbed them and pulled my sleeves down.

"Thank you Emily, you're going to make a great doctor." I informed her, her cheeks turned a bit pink as she started collecting her instruments.

"Well Clyde says there is still a lot for me to learn but I've been studying really hard."

"Don't give up if it's your passion." She gave me a half smile before standing up and leaving. Clyde stood nearby in the doorway watching the interaction with his arms folded across his broad chest. He was there to offer Emily support and guidance.

"You'll be with Maggie today, she's going to help you gather some food from the garden, and teach you how to clean the rest of the house." I nodded submissively and he smiled, kissing my forehead before heading outside. I stood and made my way to find Maggie. I found her in the living room kissing her youngest daughter on the head and sending her to Ruth. Maggie turned and offered me a genuine smile.

"She's in her last trimester, so I offered to switch until after the baby is born," she explained.

"What are we doing today?" I asked softly. I was tired, but I was looking forward to the nice distraction. If I jumped into the work enough, I could almost forget my entire situation.

"First we strip all the beds and remake them. We pick up the kids rooms, dust, sweep, mop, and clean the bathrooms. Occasionally we fetch things for Mama, she's a proud woman, but it's getting harder for her to move around. We will help pick some veggies from the garden, and anything else that might need to be done."

"Sounds fun," I replied. She laughed and I followed her down the hall and into Clyde's room. I started to pull the sheets and pillow cases off as Maggie opened all the windows, and brought fresh sheets in from the hallway closet. We quickly made the bed together, dusted the nightstand and moved onto the kid's room. I recall my room as a child, and what I found here was nowhere nearly as bad as I expected. There were a couple toys on the floor, and most the beds were unmade, however for the most part the place was pretty clean for being a room filled with several children. The room was giant, it was more like a corridor, with beds on one side, most of which being bunk beds, and toy boxes, and shelves filled with children's books. Becky's bed was the one that stood out the most. She had her own bed, not a bunk bed and her sheets were all bright pink, her walls by her bed were covered in pictures of hand drawn animals, pictures of her family, and designs for dresses, these ones were much more appropriate designs if I were to compare them to her father's standards.

I started to strip the bunk beds, bundling the sheets as Maggie fetched clean ones. Together we moved pretty fast. I found we worked well together as we finished the kids room, and moved onto Emily's than Christopher's. I desperately wanted to take her aside and discuss possible escape plans but I was afraid of who would overhear. I decided to wait until we were alone in the garden. The morning went by rather fast; at lunch I lowered my head in prayer, even though not a word left past my lips. I ate my food heartily and helped to clean up the dishes before I went back to work. I dusted while she started to sweep and that is when I came across my salvation, a stash of keys, they were in the nightstand drawer of Georgie's room. I was alone for the moment; Maggie had left to start sweeping the other rooms.

My heart pounded in my chest as I picked the keys up gently. They were all conveniently labeled, tractor, bike, truck, barn etc. I almost couldn't contain my excitement. I quickly pulled the truck key off the key ring and placed it in the pocket of my dress. I was nervous, excited, and buzzing with anticipation. I moved to the next room, dusting all the surfaces and making sure I cleaned with vigor. I did the mopping while Maggie went to help Mama.

Before I knew it, we were done and in the Garden picking beans and carrots.

"Maggie, we need to get out of here." She nearly froze, eyes focusing on her task.

"We shouldn't be talking about this," she replied softly.

"I don't know how to escape with everyone without alerting the others," I confessed, hoping she might have an idea.

"You can't. You'll have to go alone and bring help back. There is no way the kids would be quiet, we'd wake up someone and while there are four of us, I am not so sure what side Sarah and Ruth would be honest. They've been here much longer than me. The thought of leaving here and being back in the real world actually scares me a little," she confessed.

"We all need some serious therapy," I replied. She laughed and shook her head as she buried her fingers in the dirt and pulled up more carrots.

"I stopped imagining a life off this property Skye; I tried so hard for so long to remain strong. And now I just bow my head and do as I'm told, I have to protect my girls. If something ever happened to me, they wouldn't stand a chance. At least being here I can try my best to make sure they're loved enough, and know they're self-worth."

"I will come back though, I swear it." I vowed as I looked over at her. She smiled up at me and for a brief moment I saw hope flicker in her eyes. But as I looked past her I felt myself scowl. I watched as Christopher dragged Emily into the shed; she didn't look like she really wanted to go. I took the key from my pocket and buried it near the scarecrow before standing.

"I have to stop this," I announced.

"It's none of our business Skye." Maggie replied.

"What if it was one of your daughters? Would you turn your head then?"

"Please, don't do this," she pleaded. I shook my head.

"That's not the kind of person I am," I argued as I stomped my way towards the shed. My heart pounded with the thought of facing him again after what he'd already done to me. I cringed at the memory, but the protective side of me was stronger. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I just pretended I didn't see them. I knew what was going on, I wasn't sure if Maggie did, but I knew. And obviously whatever Mama had done to him wasn't enough. As I got closer to the shed I walked softer, listening closer and looking for a way in. I heard Emily cry out and the sound of skin hitting skin. I peeked through the small hole in the wood panels, I needed to see what I was about to walk into.

"Please Christopher, I have been good," Emily cried.

"Shut up and give me your arm!" Christopher growled, holding out his hand.

"Mama will..." Emily was interrupted with a backhand to the face.

"Tell Mama and I swear to God I'll kill you," he vowed.

"Please, Christopher; I'm your sister. This isn't you, you're sick." He grabbed her wrist forcefully and pulled her sleeve down; I cringed at the sight of the blade as it appeared in his hands. Emily looked away, not an ounce of fight in her. I burst through the door, but only Emily looked surprised; Christopher just grinned.

"I see you got my invitation." He let go of his sister and turned around. He knew I had watched him enter the shed; he'd led me here on purpose. My stomach sank at the thought, crap on toast, this was not good.

"Let her go."

"Are you willing to take her place?" He was playing with his blade, a sick twisted smile still plastered across his face. The thought almost made me vomit, but I stood up straighter and looked him in the eyes.

"Yes," I answered. It wasn't a question really. Somebody had to stand up and protect the younger ones. Why was it me? I was only 4 years older than Emily, so she wasn't that much younger. But I as I stared down at her I felt courage and strength blossom inside me to a strength I never knew existed; it rose up from within and I boldly faced him. It was me because it had to be me. Nobody else was going to do it; to make change I had to be the change.

"You heard her Emily, get back to your chores." With tear filled eyes she took off out the door, not glancing back.

"I was hoping it would turn out this way. We have some unfinished business Skye."

"You really are sick," I replied.

"I know, but what nobody seems to understand is that I LIKE it that way. Now if you'd please." He motioned with his head to the spot to where Emily had stood. I glanced at the door. I could try to run now that Emily was gone I was much closer to the door than he was. But what would that accomplish? He'd just do it all over again. Slowly I walked across the wooden shed and faced Christopher. The courage that had filled me was slowly leaking and I felt a little nervous.

"Your arm Skye," he instructed. I rolled up my sleeve ever so slowly, prolonging as much as I could while exposing the fresh pink scars. He took a minute to admire his previous handiwork. His fingers traced the slightly raised flesh; eyes glittering with his sadistic perversion. When he raised the blade I refused to look away. I watched as I felt the sharp sting of the razor while it cut a path of crimson down my arm. I bit my lip to keep my reaction muffled; he would not get that satisfaction this time. As rivers of red ran down my arm he brought my arm down to his lips, dark smile as he wrapped his lips over the wound. I looked away at that moment, stomach doing back flips at the sight of it. I could feel his lips suction on my arm while his mouth worked on drawing more blood from the wound. The sensation of him drinking my blood was like nothing I'd ever felt before. I was not prepared when he suddenly stopped and turned my head; kissing me. His right hand held my head firmly in place against his. I could taste the metallic tinge as his bloody tongue was shoved down my throat. I tried to push away but he dug his left thumb into my wound and I screamed into his mouth.

Christopher seemed to gather strength from my pain and suffering. The hand behind my head began to travel lower, bunching my dress up as he slid a hand down my long john underwear. I used my free hand to try and push his hand away but he was stronger. I even dug my nails into his forearm but it did little, except irritate him. He moved his lips to my neck, just beneath my chin.

"Stop, touching me. This was not what I agreed to." I growled. Not that we really set any agreement; and I knew that any rules I had wouldn't be followed anyways. He bit down in response, his fingers sliding into me at the same time, almost lifting me off the ground form the force of it. I closed my eyes, fighting the betrayal of my own body. My eyes rolled into the back of my head as they combined with the sensation of his bite and his fingers rolling over me. I could feel his thumb trace small little circles as he pumped his fingers in and out of me. I moaned begrudgingly, hips flexing against him with a mind of their own. Reason and thought faded from my mind as I found myself responding.

"Georgie was right, you are a filthy little slut aren't you?" he whispered as he took my earlobe into his mouth. I cried out when he bit down while simultaneously pinching my clit causing an orgasm to rip through me. My back arched against the wooden counter as my legs tightened around his hand, riding the wave of pure bliss, not wanting it to stop. As I slowly came down Christopher pulled his hands out and began to lick his fingers.

"You cum so easily, you were made for this Skye." My foggy brain started to spin, I propped myself up using my elbows as I just stared into his deep blue eyes.

"Go fuck yourself," I spat. He slapped me hard enough I landed on all fours on the floor.

"I have something much sweeter in mind, open your mouth." I sat up on my knees and shook my head, wiping the blood from my mouth. He slapped me again; I could feel my cheek start to swell as he began unbuckling his belt. A shiver ran down my spine but I pinched my lips closed.

"Open your mouth or I'll go fetch Emily and make her do it," he threatened. Tears burned beneath my eyelids, I'd revealed my weakness and now he was exploiting it.

"Glare all you want as long as you open that pretty little mouth Skye," he directed. My lower jaw trembled as I opened my mouth, which he wasted no time in sticking his dick in. He shuddered as he slowly slid it past my lips, using the tip of his penis to moisten my lips. He started out slow as he started to thrust in and out, I placed my hand carefully on his hips to steady myself as he took both of his hands and grasped my head. I didn't fight him; I relaxed and let him take the lead. My stomach churned at the predicament I'd gotten myself into.

Christopher started to thrust a little harder, shoving himself further into the back of my throat. I could feel the muscles in my abdomen tighten as my body struggled in between puking and not puking. I tried to pull away, but his grip tightened and he held me there a few moments longer. When he let go I gasped, coughing and choking and trying not to vomit as my head spun from lack of oxygen. Grabbing a handful of hair he forced me to my feet, turned me around and bent me over the counter, holding my face firmly against the wood.

"Who's in charge here?" he demanded. When I didn't answer I felt a slap to my rear and cried out.

"I asked you a question Skye," he warned.

"You immature little shit, if anyone needs a good spanking it's you," I growled. His face turned red with fury and he plowed his stiff cock right into me with no mercy. I cried out, attempting to push him away but his fingers dug into my hips as he rode me.

"Don't fight me Skye, remember; if you don't take your punishment like a good girl; Emily will take your place," he sang as he savagely pounded into me. Thankfully having gotten me off first meant I was more lubricated and it didn't hurt nearly as bad as all the other times, but it was still too big and I dug my fingers into the counter as I let him use me. I couldn't imagine in the darkest depths of my mind him doing these things to his poor younger sister. Christopher pulled my head back by my hair and grunted as hot thick spurts of cum filled me. He milked himself dry and when he pulled out he gave me another pat on the ass.

"I think there is hope for you yet Skye. Now I suggest you return to your chores lest my brother come out and discover you missing." He announced as he finished looping his belt through his pants. I slowly leaned back, using my legs to support more and more of my weight. They were shaky, but held. I leaned heavily against the counter as I tried to recompose myself.

"Stay away from Emily," I demanded. Christopher laughed.

"We both know if I really wanted her, there is not a damn thing you could do to stop me! If you hadn't noticed, my brothers and I are the ones in charge."

"Oh yah? Well do they agree with you torturing and raping your baby sister?" I demanded. He snarled and attacked, holding his blade dangerously close to my neck as he stared down at me, breathing heavily.

"You keep your mouth shut or I will find another way to keep you silent and for good, do you understand me Skye?" he warned, lightly tracing the tip of the blade down my jugular. I nodded and he released me, running a hand through his hair and leaving me there to absorb what he'd said. With the door closed I collapsed, wrapping my arms tightly around myself, tears coursing down my face. I was shaking against my own will, I didn't want to be afraid, but I'd looked into his eyes and seen real madness. I could see the twisted ugliness inside him and it left me feeling hollow.

I straightened my clothes out, ran a hand through my hair and opened the door. When I saw that I was clear I made my way back to the garden. Maggie was just walking out, basket filled with vegetables of all kinds. She set the basket aside and took a handkerchief from her pocket. She immediately began to tie it around the wound on my arm. She didn't say a word, didn't meet my eyes as she tied it tight and picked the basket back up. She took in the sight of me, than motioned for me to follow her. We handed the vegetables over to Sarah, washed up, me taking a little longer than usual. I didn't want there to be traces of Christopher left on me, and then I joined the children. Emily sat in the corner, facing away from everyone with her face in a book. I wanted to tell her I wasn't upset with her. But Maggie shook her head and motioned me to join the children at the table coloring. I crossed my legs and grabbed a crayon.

"What happened Auntie Skye?" asked Becky. Maggie and I exchanged glances.

"Helping uncles with some of the farm work sweetheart, why don't you tell Auntie Skye what you're drawing there?"

"It's a dress that is more appropriate for a lady. Daddy told me how long the sleeves must be, and how long the bottom should be and I get to color it and design the pictures." She handed the paper over to me smiling. Sure enough it looked to be copied or drawn, the sleeves were all the way to the wrist and the bottom of the dress was all the way to the ankles. But she drew bright colored flowers, and different stripes.

"You still have amazing talent Becky." She beamed and continued on her current dress. I began to draw, letting my hand take control as my mind began to wander. I wondered how long it would take me to reach safety, how long would it take for help to arrive back? What would happen in between then? When Sarah called out it was supper time I shook my head, I couldn't think about the 'what if's'. If there was more waiting, I might not get another chance. I looked down to see what I'd drawn, it was my old house, complete with the willow tree in front yard and tire swing my dad had tied up when I was a little girl.

"What's that?" Beck asked as she looked over at my drawing. Sniffing back tears I crumpled the paper and smiled.

"Nothing sweetheart, let's go wash up," I replied. We shuffled the little ones into the bathroom and helped them to wash their hands. I was holding Josiah while the mothers got the others all situated. I leapt and yelped when Clyde wrapped his arms around me tightly.

"Motherhood suits you," he muttered as he kissed the spot just beneath my ear. I wrestled myself away, handing Josiah over as quickly as possible. I made my way to my chair and got comfortable. Clyde sat down and grabbed my hand. He tightened his grip on my hand so hard I almost fell to the ground.

"What is this?" he demanded through clenched teeth, voice barely above a whisper. I wrenched my arm away violently.

"Nothing!" I replied venomously as I began to eat my broccoli. He leaned close enough that he could speak directly to my ear.

"This is not finished," he warned. I ignored him and finished my supper.

"Just what do you think you're doing to yourself?" demanded Clyde.

"It's my body! I can do whatever I want to," I replied. He grabbed my wrist before I could pull too far away from him.

"Wrong, you are MINE Skye, and what you do to your body will affect me. How could you be so selfish?"

"I'm sorry." I apologized even though I wanted to laugh and scream in his face. How dare he call me selfish! I'd done this to save his sister from his brother. Tears flooded my eyes and I shook as I tried to control my anger. He turned me to face him and forced me to look up by grabbing my chin.

"Stop hurting yourself, please. I can't bear the thought of losing you. I have fought so hard to keep you; I've gone against my family's wishes. Don't leave me Skye," Clyde pleaded, grasping both sides of my head with his hands. He looked deep into my eyes; i could feel the conviction of his beliefs. He kissed me hungrily; desperately, pressing me against him as he clung to me as though I would disappear. I relaxed and kissed him back. His mouth devoured mine as he lifted me up, wrapping my legs around his waist as he encircled me with his large strong arms.

12