Taken Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, don't leave me," he begged, pulling the dress off over my head. I closed my eyes, giving in to his advances. What good did it do me to protest? He kissed his way down my neck, moaning how much he wanted me. How beautiful I was, how precious I was. He kissed his way down to my breasts, paying extra attention to my hardening nipples. I reminded myself this would be the last time I had to feel his hands on me, the last time I'd have to endure the feel of his mouth on my body. Clyde pushed his jeans down from his hips as his cock sprung to life. Pinning my back to the wall, he pulled me down, impaling me down on his length. His hand covered my mouth as I cried out; I could taste the sweat in his skin as he pressed his hand down so hard I thought it might bruise. His other hand reached up and firmly held my throat.

I stared at him wide eyed, his hand slowly tightening. I could still breathe, but I could feel the blood flow being cut off, I could feel the blood in my face pooling, as I started to get light headed, eyes rolling back as my vision faded. Hours away from freedom, and this would be how I died, being choked by my own 'husband'. I wanted to laugh at the irony, then suddenly Clyde grunted, giving one last thrust, spilling himself inside me, hands releasing me and I gasped for air as he leaned his head on my shoulder, his member pulsing inside me.

"Don't leave me," he whispered, I could feel his tears and I simply wrapped my arms around his head as he sobbed against me. He hugged me tighter than a child with their teddy bear, his large frame shaking from his sobs.

"I don't want to be alone anymore Skye, I love you." He cried. There was nothing I could say that would bring him comfort, nothing that would sound authentic. I hugged him against me, and he carried us to the bed. We stayed connected as he laid us down, me holding him against my chest while I tried to soothe him. I ran my fingers through his short hair as I simply held him and soon his racking sobs turned to steady even breathing and I knew he'd fallen asleep. I felt weird and disconnected with the entire situation. I was seeing a more vulnerable side of him and it was a shock to my system. I almost felt guilty knowing what I had planned. The very thing he'd spent the last hour begging me not to do, I was about to commit.

As slowly as I thought possible I started to untangle myself from Clyde, gently lifting his dead weight limbs as I climbed out from under him. The second my feet hit the floor Duchess was there licking my toes, and I giggled as I stood and began to slide my dress back on over my head. I began to open the door and Duchess started to bark, I shushed her, but being a puppy she didn't understand. I lifted her up, holding her muzzle shut as I tiptoed my way down the hall. I was slow, testing the wooden floor for creaks as I slowly pressed weight on each foot. My heart was racing so loud I thought I might faint. Duchess fought against me, but I held her tightly. I wasn't about to let the puppy ruin my escape. Clyde was a heavy sleeper, I wasn't worried about him waking up. It was Georgie or Mama...or even Christopher I was worried about. Although I was sure out of the three, Mama posed the least threat. Without her son to hold me down I knew there was no way she could beat me in a fair fight.

When I got outside onto the back porch I felt excited, I was so close. When my feet touched the yard I started to run for the garden, digging the spot by the scarecrows feet. I was relieved to find it still there. Duchess tried helping me dig and when I stood she followed, keeping quiet. I made my way around the house and to the front driveway where the truck sat. I opened the door, cringing as the metal door creaked slightly. I threw Duchess into the front seat and climbed in, making sure to close the door enough to latch. I could always close it harder when I was further away. Taking a deep breath I slid the key in. I knew how to drive well enough I could make it. I looked over at the puppy who sat there and patiently looked at me.

"Are you ready girl?" I asked softly. She tilted her head in the way that dogs do and I smiled. I was getting out; I was going to be free. I was going to see my parents, my friends, and my room. There were scars I knew would never heal, some on the outside, even more on the inside. I turned the key, the engine started to turn over and I grinned, until it didn't turn over all the way. I cursed, knowing the sound would wake someone up. I felt panic as I turned the truck off and tried again. It growled, giving me a few seconds of small hope, before puttering out. I cursed and smacked the steering wheel, tears coming forth. I was so close, this couldn't happen to me now! I turned the engine again, pressing down on the gas, but it just wasn't starting. I knew nothing about cars; I couldn't tell what the sound meant. I heard the sound of the front door closing and I looked up and met eyes with Georgie. I quickly locked both doors and with renewed energy tried starting the truck again, and again, screaming at the damn vehicle to start.

Georgie slowly approached the window, looking calm as he stood next to the driver's side. He knocked on the window and held up some cord smiling at me. My heart sank, and I started to cry; there really was no way out.

"Come out of the truck Skye." He crooked his finger at me. I shook my head, Duchess, sensing my emotions, moved closer and started to lick my hand.

"Listen, open the door and come out of your own accord and I promise to show a smidge of mercy."

"You knew all along, didn't you?" I asked.

"Do you honestly think you could take a spare key out of my bedroom and I wouldn't notice?" I had been so caught up with my excitement I hadn't honestly given it any thought, I'd been so carried away with the thought of freedom. I pressed my palm to my forehead, I was an idiot. How could I be so stupid? I cursed again, pounding my fist against the dashboard.

"Skye, if I have to break my own window to pull your ass out of there, I will. But I swear to the Lord all mighty if I do your punishment will be ten times worse," Georgie warned. My lower lip trembled as I cried.

"PLEASE, I just want to go home." Georgie shook his head, took off his shirt, wrapping it around his fist and in one swift movement slammed his hand into the windshield. It shattered, covering me with glass as he reached in, grabbing a handful of my hair and yanking me out of the truck like a rag doll, dropping me on the ground.

"I think I should just save us all the trouble and kill you now. Nobody would blame me, Clyde would be upset at first, but he'd get over it soon." Georgie kneeled down beside me, I attempted to roll away but he was faster, sliding a leg over my body and straddling my waist. I heard the dog barking madly as she leapt from the truck and ran at Georgie. She yapped at his hand, biting his fingers as he swatted her away, only making her more aggressive. Growing frustrated he picked her up, squeezing her in his arms, she yelped and whimpered as she tried to wiggle free.

"Stupid mutt!" he growled, grabbing her muzzle; there was a snap and Duchess stopped moving. He tossed her aside, and I could tell from her still form that she wasn't breathing anymore. He'd just killed my dog, I knew it. From the moment Clyde had brought her home I just knew this would happen.

"Go ahead, just do it," I replied. There really was no way out, they were always one step ahead of me. I didn't fight Georgie as he leaned forward and wrapped both his hands around my neck. I relaxed in his grip, that moment the thought of death seemed to be the better option. I was tired, tired of fighting, tired of the abuse, tired of it all. Georgie squeezed so hard it hurt; he cut off not only my blood flow but my oxygen. While I had already resigned myself to my new fate, my body started to fight out of reflex. Georgie stared down at me, cold empty eyes boring into mine as he watched the life drain from my face. As spots danced in my vision I welcomed the darkness, peaceful and at ease at last. Then suddenly the weight was off me, I was gasping for air, vision returning as I looked over to see Clyde and Georgie in a wrestling match.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Clyde demanded, slamming Georgie against the floor.

"She was trying to escape dumbass. She stole a key from my goddamn room." Clyde looked over at me, frowning.

"You can't punish her," Clyde argued.

"Why the hell not?"

"It's been 7 weeks, and she hasn't bled." Clyde replied with ease. Had it really been 7 weeks since they'd kidnapped me? 7 weeks of abuse, rape and torture...7 weeks and...oh shit! He couldn't be right. It was the stress. It had to be the extra stress, I also haven't been eating as much as I was used to, and malnutrition was known to make that later than usual.

"Have you tested her yet?" demanded Georgie.

"I was waiting until I was absolutely sure." He shoved Clyde away, than stood, brushing the dirt from his sweats, shaking his head.

"So the little bitch escapes punishment again?"

"You know the rules. When with child they are not to be touched." Georgie rotated his head, cracking his neck as he shrugged his shoulders.

"Fine; she can't be punished. But someone will pay!" He stomped his way into the house. Clyde stood and leaned against the truck.

"I ..." he held up a hand and stopped me.

"I don't want to hear any apologies or excuses," he objected. I rolled onto my side and crawled my way to Duchess. I reached out a tentative hand to pet her still form. I hadn't even wanted her in the first fucking place. Clyde continued to stare down at me, shaking his head, going through some internal struggle. Suddenly the door opened and Georgie was pulling Maggie outside, one hand wrapped firmly around her upper arm.

"Wh-wh-what are you doing?" I demanded.

"Since you cannot be punished, I will punish Maggie. After all you were under her supervision when you stole he key, were you not?" Maggie stared down at her feet submissively, already awaiting for her fate.

"She had nothing to do with it," I protested.

"AH, but it was her responsibility to watch over you. And since you cannot be punished, someone has to suffer the consequences." I scrambled to my feet as Georgie started to remove his belt. Maggie stood still with her head bowed and waited. Before I could reach them Clyde wrapped his arms around me and lifted me off the ground.

"It is none of your business Skye." I thrashed around, kicking, screaming, biting, I thrust my head back hoping to connect with his face but he didn't let go. Georgie started to whip Maggie, who stood there, never looking up or begging or protesting. She took the abuse silently, even when her legs gave out and she fell to all fours. I screamed, not caring who I woke. I threatened, than pleaded, than begged; but Georgie kept beating Maggie until she couldn't even hold herself up off the ground. Blood soaked through the back of her dress as Georgie dropped his belt and wiped the sweat from his brow. Maggie was still breathing but she was unconscious now. I sagged against Clyde, throat hoarse as I cried, apologizing to Maggie, even though she could no longer hear me. This was my fault, I mind as well have beat her myself.

When Clyde finally released his grip I crawled over to her, lifting her face off the ground as I pulled her into my lap.

"Maggie, please; I'm sorry," I whispered as I smoothed the hair from her face. From the first day she'd been nothing but kind and patient and I'd just gotten her the beating of a lifetime. Georgie sat down on the porch; catching his breath as though he'd just gone through a vigorous work out. I glared at him and Clyde as I held the limp form of Maggie in my arms; they were going to suffer. As long as they were breathing, I'd never make it off this farm. And neither would any of the others. There was only one way to solve that. I was going to have to kill them, each and every one of them, and it wouldn't be quick, painless or pretty. They were going to suffer, all of them. I stared at the ground as I held Maggie against me and plotted my revenge.

12