Taken Down A Peg

Story Info
She takes charge and pegs him.
3k words
4.62
69.6k
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a long day. Stephen opened the front door and entered his home and paused in the foyer as he dropped his backpack and keys on the table. He cocked his head to the side, a puzzled look on his face.

"It's actually quiet!" He mused under his breath, a wry smile playing on his lips. Alex, his fifteen year old usually had the TV on and his stereo blaring.

He loosened his tie as he trudged upstairs. Sandra lay on the bed reading her iPad (as usual) casually attired in a camisole and shorts. She grinned mischievously as she saw him enter.

"Hi Honey!" she chirped brightly as he moved closer and gave her his customary desultory peck on the lips.

"Hi sweetie." murmured Stephen as he turned to go change. He felt her grip his still knotted silk tie as he was pulled into a deep soulful kiss. Their tongues dueled briefly until she broke the kiss, leaving him panting slightly.

She sat up and swung her legs over the side of the bed, pulling him between her thighs. Her deep brown eyes twinkled as she started to undo his tie. His shirt and undershirt joined the growing pile on the floor. He glanced over his shoulder at the open bedroom door as she pulled at his belt and slacks.

"Umm, where's Alex?"

"Spending the weekend at my sister, remember?"

Right, Diane's boy Nick was back home for 2 weeks and the cousins were always close.

Stephen smiled slowly as he kicked off his shoes, standing only in his boxer briefs. He reached for her nipples, poking prominently through the cotton of her top. Sandra playfully slapped his hands away as she stood up and looked into his eyes.

"Keep your hands to yourself, mister! I've got plans for you tonight......but.."

His smile broadened as he tried to kiss her again. This should be fun he thought. They hadn't had sex in 2 weeks.

"But, what??"

"But"...she paused dramatically while running a delicate finger along the length of his thickening erection...." You're not getting to put this bad boy inside me."

Stephen's expression was hilarious. His mouth opened and closed repeatedly but no sound emerged.

Sandra giggled at his obvious puzzlement. "It's so nice to finally render you speechless!"

Finally Stephen croaked, "But I thought you said..."

"Oh don't worry baby. I do plan a special night. I know how tired and tense you've been and I decided to give you a treat."

"Now, lose the briefs and follow me. No more talk." He followed obediently, now naked , as he watched her strip off her clothes while she padded into the bathroom. She turned on the shower and pulled him in behind her. He moaned appreciatively as the warm water hit his skin.

Sandra grabbed a loofa and the body wash and proceeded to generously lather his skin. He closed his eyes as she vigorously scrubbed his torso. She kneeled and gave the same treatment to each leg, studiously avoiding his bobbing erection.

"Turn around so I can do your back, baby." Stephen turned head down under the spray resting his palms against the cool tiles. Her soapy hands worked on his shoulders and back. He groaned as she rubbed soap into the skin on his buttocks.

He jumped as she delivered a loud smack to each cheek. " Mmmmm! Nice ass" He felt himself blush as he felt her hard nipples poking into his back. He almost jumped out of his skin as he felt her soapy finger run impudently along his asscrack and lightly massage his anus. His body tensed but he didn't move away as her fingertip seemed to want to enter him.....

Suddenly the shower was off and a fluffy towel was tossed over his shoulder. Stephen dried himself off while he watched Sandra do the same. He breathed deeply as he tried to get his heart rate back to normal.

When they were dry Sandra led him back into the bedroom. She gently pushed him onto the bed and she straddled his hips while gently grinding her crotch against his raging erection.

"You seem all excited baby. I need you to calm down and relax." her smile was sultry and sexy as she reached under a pillow and pulled out a bottle of scented massage oil.

"I want you to close your eyes and let me take care of you, OK? Trust me, you won't regret it."

Their eyes locked and Stephen smiled and closed his eyes. "Yes ma'am."

"Ma'am. I like that." Again she giggled.

The room quickly filled with the oil's exotic aroma as she poured it onto his chest. He lost himself in the sea of sensation as she massaged his shoulders and arms. When she reached his chest she pinched and pulled his nipples as he struggled not to squirm. His moans were almost continuous and she felt his erection throb against her now wet slit.

She moved lower, caressing his belly and hips. Again she avoided his throbbing leaking cock as she massaged his thighs legs and feet.

Stephen was so relaxed now he was taken unawares when he felt her slick hand cup his balls as her mouth covered the tip of his cock.

"Oh fuck!" Stephen exclaimed as his hips lunged from the bed involuntarily. Sandra quickly removed her silky lips from the now glistening head of his cock ass she stroked his shaft and massaged his scrotum respectively with each of her oily hands.

"Naughty, naughty!" She mocked. " Just relax and enjoy. If you don't I'm going to have to tie you down and spank you! Okay?" She wagged a shiny finger at him in admonition as she continued to firmly stroke his cock with her left hand.

"Yes , Ma'am." Stephen breathed through clenched teeth.

"Unless of course you want to be spanked...!" She winked at him and ran her tongue over her lips as she returned her right hand to his balls.

Stephen relaxed again, enjoying the sensations as Sandra continued with her sensual handjob. The fingers of her right hand slowly drifted down his perineum and Stephen's thighs parted involuntarily and he gave a low guttural moan as for the second time that night her fingertip probed his anus.

"Ooohhh! I think I found someone's G-spot!" Sandra giggled as she watched him blush furiously. Despite himself he bent his knees and let his thighs fall open leaving himself vulnerable.

"Should I keep going, baby?" She poured more oil on her fingers before slowly circling the tip of her index finger around the tight ring of his anus.

Stephen didn't speak, instead hooking his hands behind his thighs and pulling his knees to his chest. Their eyes locked as Sandra slowly sank her finger into his rectum. He moaned again as she found his prostate. His cock jumped and leaked a steady stream of precum. Sandra watched with lascivious fascination as she pumped her finger in and out of his wrinkled brown pucker. She poured more oil onto her fingers and his perineum then added her middle finger and pushed at the still tight orifice. She delighted at the expression on Stephen's face us for two fingers into his rectal cavity. His head was thrown back, his eyes closed and he was hyperventilating. A sheen of perspiration covered his face and torso.

Sandra continued to slowly finger fuck Stephen's ass, sensing that a faster pace would push him over the edge. She wasn't nearly done with him yet!

Stephens eyes snapped open and he moaned in protest as Sandra withdrew her fingers. He felt suddenly empty.

"Sorry sexy, but I can't let you cum just yet." She smiled sexily and winked, " I can see you really got off on me playing with your tight little backdoor!"

Stephen blushed brightly again as Sandra laughed throatily. "I'm just teasing you baby. I always suspected, but I really wished you had let me know. Think of all the fun we could have been having!"

"I was afraid you'd think I was gay or something..." His voice trailed off as he avoided her gaze.

"You silly man!" She held his face and kissed him deeply, "I love you, and I'll do anything to make you happy."

"Now, roll ever. I haven't done your back."

Stephen smiled shyly" I was hoping for something more..."

Sandra placed a finger gently on his lips, "Did you forget what I said baby?" She squeezed his slightly less erect cock, "I'm in control tonight. You are not getting to fuck me!"

She almost laughed as Stephen failed to hide his disappointment. "But don't worry, I promise to make it up to you. Trust me OK?."

Stephen's response was to turn onto his belly, his arms above his head, his feet spread slightly.

"Mmmmmmm! Good boy!" She murmured as she kneeled beside him on the bed. She playfully smacked him on the ass eliciting a low moan from her prone husband.

"Now, don't move a muscle, I'll be right back."

"Anything you say, Ma'am." She smiled like the Cheshire Cat. "I'm definitely going to hold you to that!"

Stephen let himself relax as his eyes closed. He started awake as he felt the bed move.

"Thanks for falling asleep sexy, I wasn't sure how I was going to get this done."

Stephen turned over to see what she was talking about, at least he tried. He lay spread eagled with his wrists and ankles secured to the four posts of the king bed with soft restraints.

"What the hell.....???" He pulled at his chains realizing he was helpless!

"Just relax,baby." Sandra cooed soothingly. "I'm just making sure you understand who's in charge." She stroked his back with the tops of her fingers, watching as goosebumps appeared on his skin.

"I really don't see why the restraints are necessary...."

"Oh, shush!" Sandra cut him off by smacking his ass again, this time with what felt like a riding crop! His body shuddered as he bit his lip. She stepped back allowing him to turn his head and look at her.

"Well, what do you think?"

His eyes widened, she was indeed holding a leather small riding crop and the hand holding it was encased in a black latex glove that extended above the elbow. The gloves were a matching set. The outfit didn't end there! Sandra's breasts were now encased in a shine latex bra with holes leaving the nipples exposed. She wore high-heeled leather boots.

Stephen stared at Sandra's midsection as if hypnotized, she wore a black crotchless latex thong and over it some kind of harness. Protruding lewdly from the harness was a 6 inch purple silicone dildo!

"Recognize the outfit, pet?" She flicked her wrist, snapping the tip of the crop across his asscheek as he yelped in pain.

"I've been planning this for a while. You remember when you broke your iPad and you were using my laptop? Apparently, you forgot to close all your apps." She let that nugget percolate through his brain and saw comprehension finally dawn in his eyes.

"That's right honey. I was able to log on to your favorite porn sites. I spent the last three weeks reading through your blogs and saved pictures and erotic stories!"

"I. Have. Been. Asking. You. To. Share. Your. Fantasies. With. Me. For. Years!" Every word was punctuated by a flick of the crop. Stephen moaned as he felt the impacts. He buried his face on the pillow, mortified that this treatment was arousing him beyond all reason!

Sandra chuckled knowingly. "Hmm....ALL your cheeks are the same shade of red!!!"

"Look at me!!!" He snapped his reddened face around obediently, "I've read your little fantasy blog. The one where you crave to be dominated and used..." Her gloved hand started stroking the purple phallus, which was quite close to Stephen's face. His eyes fixed on it as Sandra waved it in front of his face.

"I'm keeping my promise, YOU aren't fucking ME tonight!" She stepped closer and rubbed the tip of the dildo over his lips, "Tonight my darling husband, I literally own your ass! I'm going to make you my personal fucktoy. And if what happened earlier is any indication I actually think you'll enjoy it."

"Now my slave slut, suck my cock!" She thrust her hips forward gently but insistently.

Stephen briefly resisted, then just as she knew he would, he opened his mouth and let the silicone tip into his mouth.

"Good boy." She murmured, "Get it nice and wet! It'll make the next stage easier for you!.."

She pushed her cock deeper....and watched as his lips stretched around it. He let his tongue play over the textured ridges as his saliva coated the shaft. Sandra started to fuck his mouth more vigorously. He closed his eyes and let his jaw go slack. She fucked his face for several minutes, the only sounds in the room the slurping noises and Sandra's soft moans as the base of the dildo ground against her clit every time she bottomed out in his mouth.

She finally pulled the glistening phallus from his now eager mouth, "Did you like sucking my cock?" Stephen's eyes were glazed as his eyes remained fixed on the dildo, he watched his own saliva dripping off the tip and onto the carpeted floor.

"Answer me cocksucker!" She admonished as she slapped it against his cheek. "Do you like sucking my cock?"

"Yes." His expression were a mixture of mortification and unbridled lust.

"Yes, WHAT??" She raised the whip threateningly.

The words tumbled from his lips, "Yes, Mistress. I love sucking your cock. I love being your cocksucker. Please fuck my mouth. Use me...." He paused.

"Don't stop now slut, we both know what you REALLY want don't we?"

"I....I want you to fuck my ass with your cock. Please Mistress, fuck your slave."

She beamed at his words. Then he watched as she removed him from his restraints.

"On your knees, fucktoy, get ready for your reward."

Stephen moved with alacrity, beyond shame now, not even trying to hide his dripping raging erection. He looked at her over his shoulder as she moved behind him. He moaned as she poured lube between his cheeks, slipping one gloved finger then two into his anus, She spread generous lube on the dildo before moving between his spread legs. She reached between his legs and stroked his cock.

"I really hope you enjoy this as much as I will."

She moved her cock up and down his asscrack, pausing to tease his pucker with the tip. Stephen involuntarily pushed his hips back with each pass.

"Eager little slut aren't we?" She pressed the tip against his rosebud and started to push, "Then let's not keep you waiting."

She saw him tense as she took his cherry. Stephen gave a low long moan as he felt the dildo stretching him open.

"Gawd, baby my cock looks so sexy in that hot tight ass!" He gritted his teeth as she slowly sank the cock in to the hilt.

"Ohhh shiiiittttt!" Stephen's moan was plaintive.

She held herself still, savoring her conquest, and allowing him to get used to the intrusion. She gently rubbed his lower back soothingly and waited.

"How does it feel, baby?"

"It hurts a bit....Mistress."

"Uh-huh, do you want me to stop? Or are you ready for a proper pegging?" She started withdrawing, giving the impression that she was ready to stop.

"No!" The word exploded from his lips.." Please Mistress Sandra, don't stop. I'm ready. I've dreamed about you taking my ass forever. Please use me, peg me, fuck me."

He shocked her by rocking his hips back and burying the cock to the hilt in his ass.

Sandra grabbed his hips and began to move back and forth, hissing with pleasure with each thrust as she bottomed out in Stephen's ass. The base of the dildo was slapping against her engorged clit and her thighs were soaked with the juices from her overheated pussy. She picked up the pace, her thighs smacking against the backs of his. His almost animalistic grunts coincided with hers. This went on for a while.

"Turn over baby, I want to fuck you face to face" she slid out of him and watched him roll into a supine position. She tucked two pillow under his ass expertly as she stroked his still very engorged penis.

She gripped his ankles and pushed them up, forcing his knees to his chest spreading him open for her cock. She applied more lube before sliding into his now slightly gaping anus. They gazed deeply into each other's eyes as she began to savage his ass. She was close to cumming and she wanted him to cum with her.

"Stroke your cock baby. I want you to cum with me! Shoot your cum all over yourself!"

Stephen knew he was close. He grasped his cock and began to stroke it. The sensation in his rectum was almost overwhelming.

"Oh gawd Stephen yes! I'm cumming! I'm cumming from fucking your ass!" She slammed into him as her body shook.

Stephen cried out as he stroked his throbbing cock furiously. He screamed in ecstasy as his orgasm possessed him. Thick ropes of ejaculate spewed from his cock, the first shots hitting him in the face and then weaker streams onto his chest and then his belly. He couldn't seem to stop cumming.

He must have passed out for a minute because the next thing he knew Sandra was looking down at him, a concerned look on her face. She broke into a relieved smile.

"You ok baby?" He realized his ass was now empty and Sandra had removed all of her dominatrix gear.

He beamed at her and pulled her into a deep passionate kiss. "I am wonderful sweetie. Thank you!"

She giggled and pulled away from him. "You are such a slut! Your face is all covered in cum!"

Stephen grinned and licked his lips. "Next time my Mistress fucks me she'll just have to make sure I cum in my mouth so I don't make a mess!"

Sandra raised an eyebrow. Her eyes gleamed with promise as she bent to kiss him again.

THE END