Taken Fantasy

Story Info
It's late and she's all alone, just the way he wants her.
899 words
3.65
41.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a small town; quiet and sleepy like an old time post card. Away from the crime of the big city, it was worth the hour-long commute.

It was late when the meeting ended. The supervisors from all the area offices had taken forever to complete their quarterly reports.

Amber was tired and ready to strip out of her uncomfortable uniform, take a hot shower and get some sleep.

She cursed softly when she saw that the porch light had burned out. It would be difficult to get the lock open in the dark, the door had been giving her problems for almost a week and the landlord was in no hurry to fix anything it seemed.

For once the key turned easily, just as she opened the door she was pushed inside.

She stumbled, saved from falling by hands that grabbed her by the arms.

The door slammed shut, cutting off the feeble light from the streetlamps and leaving her in pitch dark.

"Cunt." Hot, moist breath tickled across her neck.

"I'm going to fuck you whether you want me to or not. In fact, I'd like it more if you fight." Arms tightened around her waist.

"Call it rape if you want to but I'll make you enjoy it enough that you'll cum."

Rough fingers twisted and pinched her sensitive nipples into hard points. One hand continued to savagely maul her tits while the other slid down over her belly and under the waistband of her pants.

"Cunt." He said again, whispering it in her ear. "Nothing but a cunt. You do have a fine ass on you though." he said as he ground his denim-covered errection against her.

His hand cupped over her pussy and he rubbed her clit. Not like he was trying to please her but roughly, as though he wanted to push it inside.

She whimpered and both his hands clenched tightly. The pain of his fingernails digging into her flesh silenced her again.

"Cunt, cunt, cunt, cunt." as he repeated the word he would hump against her. Both hands went back to abusing her tits.

"Take your pants off, underwear too," he demanded.

When she made no move to obey he crushed her nipples between his thumbs and fingers.

"Now, CUNT!"

She quickly undid the button on her pants and the zipper, pushing the slacks and her panties down in one swift move.

"That's it cunt. Now tell me you want it. Say you want me to fuck your cunt!"

"Fuck me!" She cried as he twisted her tits.

"Cunt! You want me to fuck your cunt!"

"I want you to fuck my cunt."

"Again."

"I want you to fuck my cunt."

"Louder." His hands tightened on her tits in a bruising grip.

"I WANT YOU TO FUCK MY CUNT!" she screamed.

He released her and stripped off his jeans. She felt the heat of his cock on her ass as her pushed her across the room.

"Cunt. I'm going to fuck you, fuck you hard."

He pushed her face down across the back of the sofa. Grabbing her hips he rammed his cock into her pussy until his pubis rested against her ass. She wanted to scream, his cock felt huge and her pussy was dry.

He leaned over to whisper in her ear again. "Cunt. Fucking tight cunt."

He pumped slowly in and out of her, pulling out until just the head of his cock was still in her, then slamming balls deep back in again.

"Cunt, cunt, cunt, cunt." he said every time he slammed into her.

Despite the agonizing pain her pussy began to grow moist and his thrusts felt more pleasurable than painful.

"Goddamn cock hungry slut!" He shouted when she moaned.

"You like cock? You want cock? I'll give you cock." He pulled out of her with a squishy sucking sound, spun her around and forced her to her knees before him.

"Here's your cock, you slut! He grabbed her by the hair and forced his dick between lips.

"Hungry for cock? Suck it bitch!"

He face fucked her so hard she gagged.

"Take it, take it, you bitch!"

Her teeth grazed him and with a howl he slapped her to the floor.

"You'll pay for that with your ass!"

He pulled her legs up onto his shoulders and drove his cock completely into her ass in one vicious thrust.

"God!" She screamed. "Yes! Yes! Fuck my ass!"

She clawed at his thighs; twisting and bucking like a wild horse. "Fuck me! Fuck me!"

She grabbed one of his hands and drove his finders into her clenching pussy. "Fuck my ass, fuck my cunt! "

He loved to watch her expression when he fucked her. With her eyes closed she would scream, tossing her head back and forth, her long dark hair flying.

"Fuck me like a whore, you bastard!" Her pussy clamped around his fingers as she came. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" She screamed.

Her ass constricting around his cock so tight he could hardly pull out, sent him crashing into his own orgasm. Howling, he collapsed on her with her legs still around his neck.

"Your fucking rape fantasies are so goddamn hot!" he panted.

"That's because you're so fucking fuckable." She kissed him hard and he yelped as she drove a finger into his ass.

"Someday I'm gonna ass rape you!" she promised.