Taken for a Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Lim was feeding his cock into her throat - upside down from her perspective. He had gotten her like she was the spit-roast above a fire, and like a well skilled chef, he used her with ease and confidence. His balls filled his brother's muzzle as his cock surged into and out of Vecchi's throat. She watched with wide eyes, trying to breathe through her nose, as Lim leaned forward and locked muzzles with Brek. The two kissed as Lim thrust into her throat faster and faster, his balls slipping from Ushu's mouth to bump and brush against her forehead. She closed her eyes and simply reveled in the delights of physicality that they wrung from her body.

Before she knew it, though, the whole thing came to an explosive end. Ushu grunted and his cock surged. Cum filled her ass and she felt the warmth rushing deep, deep inside her body. Her eyes closed tighter still as a mere three thrusts later, Brek moaned plaintively and buried his cock deep into her cunt - filling her womb with his seed. Lim didn't cum in her throat. Instead, he pulled out so that his tip filled her mouth and caressed her tongue, then came there. Now, she was able to taste the cum he was pumping into her stomach...

And she had to admit, it was downright addictive.

More cum splashed her belly and her breasts - and when Lim drew back, she saw that the gold dragon and Xarnak were both jerking off over her.

Then, at last, it was over. Vecchi lay there, dazed and panting.

"And so," Lim murmured - magic glowing around his hands as he splayed them out on the sand to either side of her body, Ushu having slid from her and wriggled free. "You are now carrying five eggs." He smiled, and the cum glowed on her body, then vanished. She felt amazingly fell - her womb tingling with the buzz of magic. Looking down, she saw her belly already bulged slightly...but most of that spunk would drain. She was aware that, somehow, she was now bearing five dragon children. Magic. It was amazingly convenient.

Apparently.

"Now, you get to meet Mom," Ushu said, sighing. "Good luck with that."

"Shouldn't I get cleaned first?" Vecchi mumbled.

"Hell no," Xarnak said, laughing as he knelt down - ruffling her hair as affectionately as if she had been his favorite puppy. "If she doesn't smell our cum on you, she'll light you on fire."

"Goodie," Vecchi groaned - her eyes closing. But then the magic flared and whisked her - and several thousand slaves - away. With the energies still crackling around the five dragons bodies, they glanced at one another, grinning.

"So," Xarnak said.

The doors to the stables opened. Several Malkorite Knights entered. Their black armor was covered with spines and spikes, while their helmets had curved beak-designs on the front, to conceal their faces and make them seem all the more deadly. They bore flaming swords, wreathed in dark energies, and looked about themselves for what had caused the immense magical disruption. Then they froze, seeing their normally docile mounts...standing.

Lim glanced at his brothers. He stretched his arms behind his back, sighing quietly as the pleasure of sex wound through him. He glanced down and saw that his dick was still hard enough to shatter steel. He looked back up, then smiled at the Knights.

"Hello boys," he said. "Are you ready to be taken for a ride?"

THE END

12