Taken... Her Pubes... and Virginity!

Story Info
Paige submits...to become my fifth 'holiday harlot'.
9.4k words
4.41
53.2k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrsJ
MrsJ
342 Followers

This story will be more meaningful if you first read 'Taken...on a 7 Days, 8 Lays Cruise,' then 'Taken...& Pleasured at Nudist Resort,' and then "Taken...To Buy a F***ing Machine.'

And I dedicate this series to all the awesome Claires, Kirstys, Tegans, Jennys and Paiges out there who happily drop their knickers, embrace their sexuality, are continually discovering the phenomenal pleasures lying hidden -- and simply waiting to be uncovered - within their mysterious female bodies, and who are then willing to appropriately share their bodies and the wonderful sexual gifts that they, as females, have been blessed to have inherited.

* * * * *

It was early Spring when I started receiving increasingly urgent questions from Kirsty and Tegan about whether I was going to organise a summer holiday this year.

They didn't want to miss out on their once-a-year opportunity to go away.

I could understand why they wanted to return to the nudist resort -- there were kids their own age to hang out with...there were guys they could flirt with...they could see (close up) what hung between those guys' legs...and they could dream or imagine how it might feel having some of the best well-hung meat on display thrust up between their legs...they could tease the guys...they would be admired by the guys...and some very pleasurable sex would inevitably come their way.

Jenny indicated she would love to join the party. When I mentioned this to Kirsty and Tegan they had just one -- very enthusiastic -- word, "Yes!"

It had been obvious to me for some time that Jenny and her sister Paige were very close, so it was probably no surprise when Jenny asked me if Paige could also come.

"If we can go two or three weeks later than last year, Paige will have turned eighteen," Jenny suggested. "So she will be able to do everything we do."

"And she might even let you take her virginity on the last night, which would be kinda cool for us sisters that this had then happened to both of us," she added.

I immediately ruled that possibility out.

"No, if she comes as part of our group, she will have to surrender her virginity before the holiday begins."

There was just one problem with my taking the five girls to the resort -- I would not be able to bed each of them overnight on two occasions each.

My solution was to suggest that each of them would make herself available to me overnight on at least one occasion, and also on one other morning immediately after morning tea.

I'd again expect something special from the group on the last night, and (if I was up to it!) the remaining evening and morning slots (an apt word!) would be 'Nick's choice.'

So that is basically what we organised.

Actually it turned out quite well, because Jenny and Paige's parents decided to move their holiday to the resort forward by one week to accommodate Paige's 18th birthday celebrations. So Jenny and Paige would end up visiting the resort twice that summer.

I wondered how Paige would feel when leaving the resort the first time -- her virginity still intact but knowing, when she returned a few weeks later, she would no longer have her virginity.

I rang Paige and had a talk to her. I wanted her to be very clear about what the 'cost' of the holiday would be to her, and I wanted to ensure she had contraceptive protection.

She was VERY keen to join us.

I then asked her about losing her virginity when she turned 18. I discovered that there was no one young man who she wanted to 'reward'. So I volunteered to prepare her for the holiday, as I had done to Tegan before we departed on that cruise several years earlier.

A few weeks later Paige rang me back to tell me "I'm yours when I turn 18."

I had, months earlier, had a very close look at that photograph of Jenny and Paige, before giving it to them to give to their parents. So I had a clear idea of what Paige would be revealing to me when she was getting undressed to receive her first fuck.

I could hardly wait.

* * * * *

Earlier in the year, Kirsty had turned 21.

She asked me to give her "a special birthday fuck -- something I'll never forget."

She was somewhat surprised when I suggested that her "special birthday fuck" should more appropriately come from the young man who had taken her virginity. After all, he is a uniquely special man in her life.

I told her that I would be very happy taking her to bed the night before she turned 21, would (as usual) be happy to have my erection as deep inside her as possible, and would be especially pleased to have her in bed with me when we both awoke on her birthday.

Kirsty was intrigued.

She had never thought of inviting Jason (I discovered that was his name) to screw her on her 21st birthday. But the idea had appeal.

"We are still friends, but don't keep in contact all that often. But I'd love to see if his sexual technique has improved. My first time with Jason was not something I'll remember as being particularly romantic or especially exciting."

"You'll have to think up something special for that pleasure-before-pain moment," I suggested.

"I'm sure he'll deserve punishment for having taken your virginity...and you'll need punishment for now being so sexually available to him," I jokingly suggested.

"Ah, yes!" she replied.

I gave Kirsty £500/$1,000 for her birthday to buy a new set of clothes. That's not very romantic but, considering how much the family struggled financially, I knew it was a gift that would be really appreciated by Kirsty...and by her Mum.

She had strict instructions that her purchases must include something of everything -- panties, bras, shoes or sandals, a top, a skirt or pants, and a small piece of jewellery. And I told her she would have to allow me to watch while she dressed into each piece she had purchased -- and that I'd be ensuring everything was a good fit.

"That's fine," she said. "But I intend to buy a dominatrix outfit, a whip and a cane -- so you had better watch out!"

I retorted by saying that she would look very enticing with a couple of welts running across her backside from receiving the cane...and I could not wait to have her bending over and receiving "a couple of the best."

I imagined Kirsty there.

I would strip off her pants, exposing her bare bum. Instruct her to touch her toes. Let her wait. Let her anticipate what was to come. Then I'd give her baby-smooth, very feminine backside a very gentle rub with my hand. Just like I do in bed! She'd think I might be having second thoughts -- and was about to take her to bed.

I'd run the cane up and down, back and forward between her legs. Perhaps let her clit and 'tween labial area get a small feel of the cane's natural notches. Tease her some more -- perhaps just wiggle the cane up and down, almost as if I was flicking her clit with my fingers. Then I'd withdraw the cane...

And rapidly, forcefully lay it on her beautiful bare backside. Thwack!

She'd instantly, involuntarily, eject some pee.

She'd feel a few drops on the inside of her legs. I'd notice a few droplets on the polished wooden floor.

She'd yell. She'd start to cry. She'd beg me to stop.

A second, equally forceful Thwack would inevitably follow.

She'd scream some more.

Her previously pristine backside would now be turning visibly red...welts would be appearing. Two lines of them. Perfectly placed!

She would not want to sit down for days...not even to pee!

Perhaps a scintilla of blood -- just a few tiny droplets -- would be exuded from those welts...to later leave a little stain on her knickers as a further reminder to her of the folly of her purchase.

And over the next few days a couple lines of bruises would develop, which she would wear for several weeks.

Buying that cane, Kirsty, would be a bad call. A very bad call!

Fortunately for her, she didn't buy the leather or the cane (but I made a mental note that these were things I should consider getting for her at some future time -- the prospect of laying that set of train tracks on her pert little backside had considerable perverse appeal!).

Instead she shared the money with Tegan, explaining to me that "Tegan probably needs new clothes more than I do at this point in time."

And, the good sports that Kirsty and Tegan are, they DID allow me to watch them getting dressed in every one of their new purchases, and allowed me to then check each item for size.

It was particularly fun checking the fit of their bras and panties. And both girls had purchased a couple of bras and a pack of panties!

With the first pair of panties I simply ran my hand down the front of the pantie to between their legs, checking it was a snug fit.

When they climbed into the second pair, I did the same -- but my hand went down under the elastic.

And with the third pair, my hand went the same way down - but a finger strayed into the now-damp little areas between their labia.

And I also checked the backside fit of each of the panties, running my hand up under the elastic. This, of course, forced the back of the panties into the girls' bum cleavages and allowed me to give each of the girls' buttocks a tease of a squeeze.

They probably weren't all that impressed being groped in this way...but they played along...

Until both girls decided I should be in a similar state of undress and proceeded to strip me.

They would have already assumed that I had a hard-on, so its appearance was not much of a surprise. But when they removed my undies, they may well have noticed there was a little damp patch where the tip of my penis had been trying to burst out of the fabric.

Between the two of them, they had purchased at least one of each of the items of clothing I'd suggested.

"But I've also thought about that piece of jewellery," Kirsty announced. "And I've decided on a labial piercing."

"It's a bar that goes from one labia across to the other. So I'll have to unscrew it whenever I want a screw, and it will bar the entrance to my love tunnel whenever I don't," she explained.

"And so Nick, you'll never get to see me wearing it!" she suggested.

"But that's not all. I'm getting a tattoo to go with it. One running parallel to my Brazilian and reading 'Nick in anytime' with an arrow pointing to my love tunnel entrance."

"Just kidding!" she exclaimed when she saw that I was horrified at the idea of her piercing or tattooing herself down there.

That caning would be a far preferable, far more temporary - and, perhaps, far more appropriate - form of female bodily mutilation, I thought to myself.

"In fact I've bought an engagement ring. I hope you don't mind," she then announced, taking out an engagement ring.

"And I decided it would be very special if I had one that's exactly the same as Mum's. What do you think Nick?"

For a second I was perplexed. But then I laughed -- once I realised that she had simply borrowed her Mum's engagement ring to tease me!!

"Seriously though, I've bought a friendship ring, It's something I can wear all the time, and continually be reminded of you," she said proudly showing me her purchase.

I got a big hug.

Then Tegan interjected. "How about taking me to bed now Nick?"

...which elicited an immediate response from Kirsty, "Hey, it's my birthday, not yours!"

Kirsty spent her 21st birthday eve with me. In bed. I don't think there was much sleep -- just a lot more kissing,

cuddling,

fondling and sucking her nubile titties,

fondling her responsive clit,

finger-fucking her,

having my manhood squeezed and pulled and sucked,

being instructed (several times) to "get him in and give it to me."

And, in between, a fair amount of slap and tickle (real, genuine, slap and tickle!).

I can only think that it's a good job my mattress is well-sprung!

* * * * *

It was the Monday morning after Paige had turned 18. That was five days before she was to come to my home to receive her first-ever fucking. I was about to leave for work.

It was Jenny. It was not her normal voice.

"I'm hoping you can help. A guy attempted to rape Paige yesterday. He actually pulled her panties off, had her down on the bed, and had told her she wouldn't be able to leave until she had sex with him. She escaped, but is now quite distressed and quite rattled. She hasn't said anything to Mum or Dad, and really doesn't want to do so. I trust you, I know you can give good advice, so I'm hoping you'll be able to help."

"Was she physically injured in any way?" I enquired.

"No, she's just really upset," Jenny replied.

"Can you bring her over straight away and I'll ring work and tell them I won't be in today. I'll have a chat with her, and together we can decide what is the best thing to do."

An hour later Jenny and Paige arrived.

I apologised to Paige that she would have to recount the details of what had happened to her yesterday, and checked that she was comfortable talking about what had happened in front of her sister.

Paige is very pretty and, unsurprisingly, she had received many requests from guys to have sex with them. Her stock response had been "Not until after I turn 18."

She had gone to a friend's house yesterday morning, expecting to hang out with him for the day. He was home alone. She had (foolishly, as it turns out) gone into his bedroom where he had pushed her onto the bed and immediately dragged off her panties.

She had protested, told him she had just turned 18, that she was still a virgin, that there was no way she was going to have sex with him, to which he responded "You told me you would have sex with me when you turned 18. You're 18 now, so it's time to deliver...and there is no way you are leaving until after we've had it off."

Paige, cleverly, worked out a way to escape. She told the guy, whose name is Jack, that if he thought he was going to have sex with her, then they had both better get undressed first. She removed her sandals and pretended to be undressing. When he dropped his jeans to just below his knees, she bolted. Fortunately the front door to the house was unlocked and she was able to reach her car and lock herself in, before driving away. She left without her sandals or her panties.

She, understandingly, hadn't slept a wink that night and just kept thinking about what had happened and what could have happened.

I told her, on behalf of all the decent males in the world, that I was sorry this had happened and assured her that it should not have happened. I also told her that, despite having made two small mistakes (going into his bedroom when only the two of them were in the house, and telling him she was a virgin -- because this would have only increased his desire to have sex with her, there and then) she had handled the situation incredibly well...and it was great to learn that she had not been physically harmed.

I asked her what she now thought of Jack, and whether she wanted to report this attempted rape to the police.

"I never want to see him again," she replied. "And I really don't want to tell the police, let alone Mum and Dad."

"I don't think he should be let off scot free and hear nothing more about this," I suggested. "So how about later today I ring him, pretend I'm a policeman, tell him that you have reported the incident, and I'll put the wind up him. And I'll organise for your sandals and undies to be returned."

Paige liked that idea - but didn't really want her panties back because she thought she would never be able to wear them again.

I then asked Paige if she knew what advice was often given to bike riders or horse riders when they had a fall.

"Get straight back on and go riding again," she replied.

"Well, I think perhaps something similar should happen now. If you are still willing for me to be the man who takes you to bed and lets you experience for the first time what adults do in bed, then I'm going to suggest I take you to bed now. It will be a new experience for you, hopefully will be a much more pleasant experience than what happened yesterday, and it will give you something completely different to think about in bed tonight."

"And all we will really be doing is moving your first-time experience forward by five or six days. What do you think of that suggestion?"

She agreed, realising that she must now try to put yesterday's incident out of her mind...and accepting that the first-ever erection thrust up between her legs would undoubtedly help her to do exactly that.

I asked Jenny to excuse us for an hour or so, while Paige and I went to the bedroom. I also promised I would take both of them out to lunch for a small celebration once Paige and I had completed the small challenge that we had just set ourselves.

As soon as I closed the bedroom door Paige said she was apprehensive, a little scared. "Do you think it will hurt?" she asked.

She had heard that other girls suffered pain from their first penetration, many bled -- some quite a lot...some even for days afterwards -- as their vaginal walls were forcibly parted by the man's thrusting erection, and some girls had so much trouble accepting the man's penis into their vaginal canal that they needed to visit a doctor to have their vaginas surgically or mechanically opened.

I admitted to her that some pain was likely, but reassured her that most girls felt minimal pain.

"You can't stay a virgin all your life and just get your sexual satisfaction from masturbating," I suggested. "So try not to focus on the pain but think of how much pleasure you'll get from receiving your first load of cum, and from whatever happens after that. And I think you've probably also heard that girls and women really love having sex with men...so you'll be right."

I deliberately took things very slowly. I told Paige how attractive she was, I told her how much I had enjoyed meeting her at the photographic shoot, and how much I was looking forward to her being able to join us on holiday.

As she undressed, I continued to remark how blessed she was to have such a great body. I asked if I could touch her, squeeze her, kiss her, cuddle her.

She was very accommodating.

She did have a great body...as I'd discovered months earlier when closely examining that photo of her in which she seemed to be very proudly flaunting her teenage, virginal private bits -- her nice, firm, well rounded teenage breasts; her prominent mons with its covering of pubic hair (of which, of course, I had been given a sample and, I must admit, had lovingly rubbed between my fingers on more than one occasion; and which was now being offered to me for my first 'real feel' when I was to run my fingers through it); and her beguiling little slit guarded by some very feminine labial covers that my erection would soon be gently prising apart.

I invited her to play with me...to become acquainted with my by-now quite-erect manhood. She did so, hesitatingly at first...but soon she was squeezing it, gently tugging it, perhaps subconsciously just wanting it thrust inside her ever-moistening vagina.

"Oh, it's big," she observed. "Are you sure it will be able to get inside?"

I assured her it would. And we'd keep trying until it did -- even if that took all day...and until its entire length was snuggly fitting inside her beautiful little body.

I then spent a long time, a very long time touching her body -- especially her tits and the area between her legs.

She seemed to really enjoy that.

And I had the feeling that she'd been touched there before -- perhaps by her own fingers, perhaps by a number of young men who had been able to slide a hand inside her panties, hoping (to their frustration!) to be allowed to 'go further'.

I thought her clitoris was slightly bigger, or slightly more engorged, than her sister's. I certainly enjoyed circling it with my finger, giving it the gentlest of squeezes, sucking it, licking it. Paige very obviously enjoyed the attention it was receiving.

MrsJ
MrsJ
342 Followers