Taken... Her Pubes... and Virginity!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrsJ
MrsJ
343 Followers

Eventually I asked if I could put a finger inside and have a feel there.

"Of course," she replied.

She was damp. In fact, very damp.

So -- obviously -- she was now ready to be penetrated for the very first time.

I didn't say anything more. I didn't ask her permission. I just climbed on top of her spread legs and positioned my hard-on at the entrance to her virgin love tunnel.

And she helped. She obviously knew what she was expected to do.

As I lowered myself down, ever so slowly, I could feel her tensing and at one point she gave a slight yelp.

"Is it O.K.?" I asked.

"It's hurting, but yes," she replied.

She was tight -- but probably no tighter than any of the other virgins I had deflowered.

So I pushed down.

Hard.

Really hard.

She yelped again. A slightly louder yelp.

I pushed my erection in as far as I could go.

And thrust a couple of times...before withdrawing.

I had a look down between my legs.

There was a little blood -- just a smear of a virgin's blood -- on my manhood.

This was the first time I had actually blooded a girl. So, I had now experienced every man's dream!

I silently thanked Paige for giving me that privilege.

"You've lost your virginity and bled just a little," I informed Paige.

"But I'm now about to go down in there again, to give you something you'll really enjoy."

And I entered her once more.

Her love tunnel was now less resistant...more receptive to my thrusting...more eager to receive a proper fucking.

A few minutes later, with her vaginal tunnel having been completely dilated along its entire length by my erection, Paige was clearly eager to receive her first load of cum.

I imagined -- perhaps correctly, perhaps not -- that she received a more-than-average delivery of sperm...shot right up, far inside her now no-longer-virgin cunt.

I tried to keep my rapidly deflating member inside her for a minute or two before simply asking "O.K.?"

She was...and she was happy.

I decided, from this first encounter, that Paige was actually a very good fuck...and I was already mentally salivating at the prospect of having her again, several times, on our holiday together.

After lying there, hugging her for a while, I indicated it was time for a shower so we could go for lunch. I asked if she minded if I was to join her there.

She didn't.

So I soaped her back, her buttocks, and the cleft that ran down between her buttocks.

I had another play with her tits. I soaped her taut tummy.

"Would you like me to soap between your legs?" I enquired.

She was more than willing.

"I bet no male has done that to you for many, many years," I suggested.

"You'd be surprised," she simply answered.

What a tease!

I helped the tease dry off. She helped me to do the same.

As we dressed, I told her the second time would be much more pleasurable than the first, and suggested, if she wanted it, she should think about spending a few more minutes with me in bed after lunch.

"How was it? How do you feel?" Jenny asked, as Paige and I emerged together from the bedroom.

"I'm happily, ecstatically just a tiny bit sore...but nothing a drink at lunch won't fix...and it was much better than I had expected," Paige replied.

Then Jenny asked a question I'd never thought she would ask.

"Did you bleed?"

"Yup, just a little."

I was surprised that Paige didn't follow this with "And did you?"

But perhaps she already knew the answer -- after all, the two sisters have wonderfully close feelings for one another... and there seem to be absolutely no secrets that either is keeping from the other.

I was certain that, later that day, Jenny would be asking Paige to give her a thrust-by-thrust description of her defloration...as, undoubtedly, Paige would have similarly sought from Jenny some twelve months earlier. I would really have loved to have heard what both of them had said!

I then rang Jack. "It's Don Scott here from your local police. I've had a young lady come in and allege you attempted to rape her yesterday."

Jack started to respond "But..."

I interrupted him. "Son, hear me out before you say anything at all. She's given us a statement and what she has said is VERY serious. But she has agreed to take the matter no further as long as you never approach her again or try to contact her. She wants absolutely nothing more to do with you. I therefore suggest you don't go anywhere near her again, that you delete all reference to her from your computer, from your cell phone, and you just forget she was ever part of your life."

"I also suggest you say nothing more to me now because, if you do, I really have no option than to take a formal statement...and who knows where that will lead."

"And if I can give you one piece of advice, have a long hard think about what it means to respect women...and realise that if they say 'no,' they mean 'no'."

"Oh, and don't even think of maligning her -- like perhaps suggesting to your mates that you now think she is a slut, or anything like that, because if you do, and I hear about it, I'll retrieve the statement she has given me and you'll hear more from us. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir."

"And I understand you still have some of her clothing?"

"Yes."

"I want you to put it in a bag and leave it just inside your gate before 5 o'clock this afternoon and I'll arrange for someone to pick it up. I really don't want to have them come on to your property, though. Do you understand?"

And then we went to lunch at a local hotel...where we privately toasted Paige's recent transition to active sexual adulthood.

Whilst there, I also told Jenny that my hope was that if Paige ever had sex with any of Jack's mates, that they bragged and bragged to him about how she was an exceptionally good fuck. Hearing that from his mates would be justice for what he had regrettably done to her!

And I told Paige that I hoped that this morning's effort would simply be the first of thousands of fucks that she would accept and enjoy throughout the rest of her life.

She showed me that she agreed with this sentiment when, after lunch, she asked Jenny if she minded if she and I went back to bed for a short while before they headed for home.

Jenny agreed. I thanked her for her patience, and I told her I would make it up to her in some special way on our holiday.

Paige's second sexual encounter was much more relaxed, much more fun-oriented than her earlier much-more-businesslike deflowering.

Jenny cannot but have heard the loud 'smack' as I landed a hand on Paige's derrière as she was about to climb into bed, adding 'Paige, you're a bad, bad girl...but really, really good in bed", or the extra laughs or giggles that Paige emitted as we...

...before I lowered myself in to her still-tight little tunnel.

"I'll teach you some other more-interesting sex positions when we are away," I finally promised her.

After our second shower together, Paige emerged to tell Jenny "I noticed that photo of you on Nick's wall. It's something totally inappropriate for him to have in his bedroom!"

And then she turned to me. "I hope you'll be getting one of me sometime, to add to your collection of nudes!"

I drove behind the girls to Jack's street. The girls parked at the end of the street and I drove to his house and retrieved the bag.

I gave the sandals to Paige, and offered Paige's panties to Jenny. There was nothing distinctive about them. "With a good wash, you could add them to your wardrobe. Paige is not normally going to know when you are wearing them."

I had thought of keeping them for myself -- a sort of trophy to remind me of what I had done for Paige that morning. But I already had a much more personal, much more intimate memento that had been taken earlier from Paige's beautiful then-virgin body.

* * * * *

I'd had to borrow a mate's people mover to get the six of us to the resort.

It was non-stop chatter the whole way. After all, the five girls had not been together as a group for over twelve months and there was a lot of catching-up to do.

Kirsty wanted to show-off her friendship ring...and delighted in regaling the others with the story of her labial piercing, her tattoo, and her engagement ring. Her mother had only heard about the rings, so the labial piercing and tattooing proposal was completely new to her. But she could not have been surprised that her daughter had thought of such a thing!

And all the younger girls all wanted to know about Paige's first time. "Who was he? Was he well hung? How did it feel?"

Obviously nothing is private these days.

Paige retorted by saying "Hey, Nick, drop your pants and let them see for themselves whether you are well hung."

There was no point in her now trying to hide who had taken her virginity.

Jenny then helpfully contributed "and she bled!"

I could see in my rear-vision mirror that Paige's face went scarlet. Thankfully Kirsty, and then Claire, volunteered "and so did I." So immediately a little club of three was forged.

In between the gossip I set the rules for the week. I explained to Claire, Kirsty and Tegan that because two families were now involved, a little more privacy would be required that had been the case in previous years. I explained that Friday night was 'thankyou night" (or as the girls immediately called it 'final fuck Friday') and I suggested that no virgin need be recruited this year! I also suggested they all aim to have sex with at least one other guy while they were are the resort...and that the others might suggest to one or two of the younger men that they might think about bedding Claire. I even suggested that they would receive double brownie points if they offered their love tunnel to a virgin male's penis!

"If you are setting all these challenges for us, we have one for you," Jenny suggested. "How about you see if you can bed all five of us on the one day."

"And then tell us who is best in bed," Tegan added.

The support for these suggestions was universal from the females and they suggested they would all immediately start getting me fit and in-training for the challenge. They even agreed that Thursday would be the day it would happen.

I took Jenny aside soon after our arrival and asked how Paige was coping.

"Oh, she's fine," was her reply. "I think she's put the nasty experience behind her...and she's realistic enough to realise that life is not always a bed of roses. She has told me, though, that what you suggested and what you did for her that Monday was exactly right, and she really appreciates that."

"And I'm actually wearing her panties right now," she added...before realising that was not the most sensible decision she had ever made. "Oh, I'll have to get them off in the toilet and hide them in my bag before we all strip off for that first swim," she decided.

I thought it appropriate that my first night be spent with the newest member of the team and my first morning with Claire, the original instigator of these holidays.

Paige was in fine form and really enjoyed her first-ever overnight romp in a cot with a man.

And I enjoyed the romp with her!

I'd promised that I'd introduce her to some new sex positions whilst away, so what better place to start than when having our shower together next morning.

I explained that she should simply lift one leg, which I would support if necessary, and I'd enter her...perhaps simultaneously pushing her back against the bathroom wall. She got the idea...and quickly demonstrated that she was both a fast learner and had a very flexible body.

So that morning, she received her first-ever bathroom semen suffusion...before I whispered that she could expect to receive more the next time we were in the shower together - whilst experimenting with a different delivery position!

Claire never disappoints. She is really tight and knows how to control her vaginal muscles, giving a man exactly what he wants. If anything, her technique has improved -- perhaps because she has been taking more men to bed in the past year or so.

Tegan and Kirsty were the next two to accept my manhood into their vaginas, both of them making me a very happy man and leaving me longing for more. Much more!

Patient Jenny had me to herself overnight on Monday night. I tried to give her something extra in appreciation of her patience. We cuddled a lot, and I entered her several times during the night -- which I think she was very happy about.

At breakfast on Wednesday morning the four younger girls announced, "so you can plan things ahead," my 'Final Friday Fuck' would be taking both Jenny and Paige to bed together. They all felt this was appropriate, as Paige and Jenny were the newest members of the team and should therefore expect 'extra duties.'

"And Paige has never seen Jenny having sex, and Jenny has never seen Paige having sex -- and we think it's time they did. Both of them would probably also learn something," Tegan suggested.

So Friday was to be a three-in-the-bed night. ("And the middle one said 'Roll over, roll over'...," so he climbed on top and...!)

I therefore had some re-scheduling of my appointment book to organise, to ensure all girls received equal potential penetration time during our vacation...and I had to think about the particular challenge that Friday night now presented to me.

My Thursday 'fuck the five of them day' turned out to be a little easier than I had expected.

I decided to make it easier for myself, so missionary-style was the common offering.

Jenny and Tegan, though, had to provide a little extra to ensure my little man was adequately erect before he could enter them. So he was given the pleasure of receiving an oral entrée from both of them.

And Claire, once she had him firmly inside, helped stiffen him even more by delivering a succession of waves that, somehow, she is able to send rippling up her well-trained love tunnel.

She had often told me that the reward she ultimately receives from doing this to me -- overpowering orgasms - more than compensates for the extra effort she must make during lovemaking.

Paige, as had become her want, demanded a second penetration while we were showering. So, as warm water rained down on the two of us, she received her first doggy-style fucking. And a second delivery of semen that afternoon!

So that day I had to perform six times to fully satisfy the five girls.

Paige and I both arrived quite late for dinner -- and I'm sure the whole of the resort knew exactly why we were late!

By now, Paige was revealing she had a voracious sexual appetite. Perhaps she was just making up for the lost opportunities during the past18 years when she had been assiduously protecting her virginity.

I wondered if she was also opening her legs to some of the young men staying at the resort. I'd find out in several days' time.

And I wondered if she was also seeking second servicings in the shower from them. I doubted that I would ever know the answer to that.

The two Friday night participants, Jenny and Paige, knew their role was to both thank me for the week away and to reward me sexually for what I had provided that week.

So when I told them that I had never watched a girl masturbating, that I knew both of them masturbated, and asked that we start our evening with them allowing me to watch them masturbate, "hopefully until you orgasm," they were quite happy to accede to my wishes.

But I needed a little educating first.

Actually, a lot of educating.

Paige told me she liked masturbating through her panties -- just rubbing the fabric up and down her clitoris...and she had often done this in class at school. Jenny admitted that she had too.

Jenny also admitted she had read or watched porn before fingering herself and sometimes liked to watch herself in the mirror as she masturbated...so she sometimes masturbated on the floor in front of her wardrobe mirror.

But the thing she liked doing best, which she'd demonstrate to me (and Paige, as it turned out!) tonight, was masturbating whilst in the doggy position.

Paige then revealed that her favourite form of masturbation required the use of her electric toothbrush -- but she definitely wasn't going to demonstrate that to us tonight!

I'd turned off the bedroom light, but there was enough light shining in from the bathroom for me to still have a very clear view of their endeavours. The girls occupied the bed, I stood back against the wall with my yukata over my shoulders, completely open at the front.

And I was completely fascinated!

Jenny started by showing us her doggy position technique. I thought she looked a bit like a dog with its leg up there scratching its balls!!

But, judging from her sighs and moans, she obviously greatly enjoyed what she was doing to herself.

Her bare backside was facing directly towards me, so I couldn't help but also imagine how it would look with those two lines of red welts running across it, intersected only by her bum cleavage. And perhaps expressing just that droplet or two of blood.

I would have loved to have given that dear little ass a slap or two, there and then. But I (somehow) restrained myself.

The two girls then lay on their backs and...well, I can only describe it as, well, 'played with themselves.'

And played with themselves...and played with themselves!

There was a rhythmic tap, tap, tap, tap as one of them patted her clit. Tap, tap, tap, tap -- it continued for much longer than I would have ever expected, every now and then increasing in tempo, increasing in intensity.

The other one had the palm of her hands, fingers outstretched, playing down there. Sometimes oh so gently, sometimes vigorously, sometimes urgently.

Fingers occasionally disappeared down holes -- and, from the expressions on the girls' faces, they were doing something special to the pleasure points down there.

Two hands worked on a little clit simultaneously -- two fingers rubbing its sides, the fingers on the other hand patting or stroking it from above.

There were pants, there were moans, there were hands going up and grabbing bare breasts, rubbing and squeezing nipples.

And I had developed the most-erect erection, the hardest hard-on I have ever experienced.

Before we had started I had suggested that the girls both ride me cowgirl-style. "It will provide Paige with a new sexual experience," I'd suggested, only to be told by Jenny "And me too."

So I moved slowly over to Jenny and whispered that she should now ride me. And as I climbed onto the bed Paige turned on to her side to watch...but continued to gently pleasure herself.

It took about three thrusts, once Jenny had lowered herself on to my waiting stiffness, for her to receive a hugely powerful wad of cum before she, and I, both wiggled and humped for a few minutes more.

I eventually made it to the bathroom where I cleaned myself up a little.

Paige was told she would need to work on my little man before she could hop on top --giving me a bit of a hand job with, perhaps, some oral stimulation to assist.

For a novice, she did an extremely good job...and it was not long before she was also riding cowgirl for the first time and receiving her first squirts of semen from directly below.

For all three of us, that night was a new experience.

In the morning I suggested that Jenny have first use of the bathroom. Whilst she was there I played with Paige.

And I got her very excited!

As soon as the bathroom became free, Paige ran in and turned on the shower. She expected me to follow -- after all, showering together had become an integral part of our sexual routine.

The moment I entered the shower she raised one leg and pulled me towards her.

I penetrated her, inseminated her, pleasured her.

* * * * *

Breakfast was always the meal we took together as a group. And dress for all of us was our yukatas -- mine a sort of Samurai pattern, theirs all bright, colourful creations.

MrsJ
MrsJ
343 Followers