Taken... Her Pubes... and Virginity!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrsJ
MrsJ
342 Followers

Most of the time, the girls wore just their yukatas. Occasionally they would also wear some panties...or even a bra.

I was so delighted being in their company...and was in constant anticipation of being teased by the occasional glimpses I received of their tits or bits that were normally modestly, but barely, covered by those yukatas.

One guest remarked that they all looked like demure Japanese schoolgirls, and he suggested that one night they should sing 'Five Little Maids from School,' based on the Gilbert & Sullivan song from 'The Mikado'. I told him I agreed -- but assured him the girls were not always 'demure'!

He reminded me we were at a nudist resort.

I reminded him that the resort rules forbade deliberate sexual teasing...but in all likelihood the girls would be wearing their yukatas sans-panties.

On the final Saturday morning at breakfast Claire, Kirsty, Tegan and Jenny told me I had one last duty to perform.

"We all became baldies to signify you had bedded us here, and we think it would now be appropriate for Paige to also lose all her pubes and become a fully-fledged member of our holiday club."

Paige was a little taken aback...but she really had no choice.

"O.K., 9.15 in my room," I suggested.

Paige stripped off from the waist down and, when instructed, lay face-up, pubes-up on the bed. The other four girls stood around, watching keenly...teasing Paige about what she was about to lose. "You might bleed!" her sister cruelly suggested.

All the while, they were probably recalling how they had felt when being similarly shaved down just a year earlier.

None of them now remained a baldie, of course.

It didn't take long for Paige's pubes to be lying on her stomach or on the towel spread on the bed.

She looked cute...vulnerably cute.

"Now give her a feel," four voices chorused in unison.

So slowly, ever so slowly I moved my hand down from her navel, around the contours of her snatch, down between her legs.

To me, her skin felt as fabulous as it now looked.

I don't think Paige was at all impressed having her pubes removed.

She had become very sexually active this last week -- I had penetrated her, inseminated her and pleasured her five or six times, and I had hoped another guy or two had also penetrated, inseminated and pleasured her whilst we were there -- and I suspect she now wanted to share her newly-acquired sexual pleasuring skills with a few of her young male friends...without having to first explain to them why she had the beautiful breasts of an 18 year-old but a pudendum that was more appropriate to a pre-pubescent child.

But there is something erotically appealing about a mature woman who is totally bare down there. Perhaps it is because you see so few of them, perhaps it is because you always have to take a second look -- just in case she is, instead, sporting the tiniest of landing strips.

Paige may not have been impressed having become totally naked down there...but I certainly was!

I knew it was unlikely I would ever see her so bare again, so I asked her to remove her top and bra so I could appreciate her total body nakedness.

Mmmm! The little man in my pants became VERY excited at what was on show.

If it hadn't been check-out time at the resort, my man-drill would have immediately checked-in to Paige's now very well-grooved, very accommodating fuck funnel to see if it could plumb deeper depths than it had previously been able to access.

But, unfortunately, that challenge would have to wait 'till another day...another day when she had regrowing pubic hairs.

Paige may not have been at all impressed losing her pubic hair, but she was even less impressed when I called her Baldy-locks...as in 'Baldy-locks and the 4 Bares': Mother Bare, Kirsty Bare, Tegan Bare and Jenny Bare.

"I'd much prefer you just called me 'My Baby Bare'," she chided.

* * * * *

It was confession time on the trip home.

"This is really a fabulous place for young girls," I was told. "You get to see how well-endowed each of the guys is, you get to see their penises when they are flaccid, and more often-than-not when they are erect, and you can make up your mind which of them you want before you ask them for a fuck, or they ask you. And there is plenty to look at."

"Disappointingly, size does not always correspond to performance pleasure...but I've never really been disappointed having any of the bigger ones in me," one girl added.

"And it's fun watching the guys trying to hide something that they really can't -- and don't - want to hide," another suggested.

Yes, all of their cunt holes had been filled by at least one other guy. "That wasn't hard for us [I thought "I wish she had realised what she had just said!"], because once the word got around that there were five available -- and willing -- girls in our group, we all received lots of offers."

"And the best thing is the guys there all know the rules -- they can ask us, but they can't harass us, and they can't embarrass us."

Claire did particularly well -- perhaps with the help of the younger girls, perhaps without their help - with the word spreading that she, too, was willingly available.

Those lucky young men who ventured to bed with her would have left the resort with the memory of probably best the fuck they had ever experienced. If not the best, certainly the tightest fuck they had ever experienced!

"And did any of you deflower a virgin male?" I enquired.

Tegan admitted she did. "My first virgin stiffy!" she revealed proudly. "And he wasn't too bad, so I invited him back the next day to allow him to get a bit more experience...or that's what I'm telling you!" she added.

I would have liked to have pursued the conversation, by asking how the girls felt about the guys mentally giving each of them some sort of rating on how desirably bedable they were, just based on the appearance of their pudenda and their tits.

But the girls were keen to learn who had been named as 'best in bed.'

Each of them was, no doubt, hoping her name would be announced.

I had to be careful. I'd yet to meet a female who didn't consider her in-bed performance to be 'fabulous' (and I suspect few females would have yet met a male who didn't rate himself as 'God's gift to women in bed'!).

So I told them that all of them were 'great' -- if 'great' in slightly different ways. Which was something that is very appealing to males, so they should be pleased about that! And I'd be happy if any of them, at any time, wanted to have me in bed.

"They can, as long as I'm not already in bed with you...or I'm being stopped from taking you to bed as soon as I arrive!" Kirsty joked.

"But Claire is 'best in bed'," I finally announced. "For one very simple reason. Not because she is more experienced sexually, but because she is tight. Very tight. And men like that. She is tight when I am trying to get in, tight when I'm trying to withdraw, and she has incredible control of her vaginal muscles, giving me an experience I just can't describe when she is trapping, squeezing my shaft up and in her love tunnel. And I think this is because she has already well-conditioned, and now exercises, her vaginal muscles."

The younger girls accepted this -- their egos perhaps a little dented.

Claire subsequently suggested that the girls google 'pompoir.' That, she believed, was the best advice she could ever give them.

And they would also discover it rewarded them for their effort with the most amazing vaginal orgasms.

As we neared home, I reminded the girls I had borrowed the people-mover from a drinking mate for the week. I then suggested, if they could spare it, that each of them leave a pair of their panties behind for the vehicle's owner to discover -- perhaps allowing him find a pair in the glove compartment, a pair under the seat, a pair in the back cargo area, a pair between the seats, and a pair left on the passenger's seat.

They all thought that a great idea...and they all contributed.

I then just had to wait for him to turn up to the bar one night with his find -- and, of course, have to ask Claire which pair belonged to her!

* * * * *

Several months' pubic growth later, My Baby Not-so-Bare was ready to re-visit the photographic studio.

She had a challenge, of course. To pose for a better portrait than that of her sister.

And I had a very clear idea of what I wanted in that photograph.

I wanted Paige to be flaunting her normally-hidden, her normally personal, her normally very-private teenage assets -- specifically those well-rounded breasts topped with her darker, firmer little protrusions that so love being sucked, and those very attractive bits that surround her most-female of parts that so enjoy being fondled.

I also wanted her to be displaying a long, but very thin Brazilian -- something that Judy could then digitally enhance if necessary.

And I wanted to have her clitoris clearly visible, just peeping out from between her labia.

That was essential, because I simply cannot forget that wonderful feeling I experienced the very-first time I rubbed Paige's clitoris gently between my fingers.

And I wanted her to be looking down in the photograph, just like an innocent little child, seemingly admiring everything she was proudly displaying between her legs.

So the photographic session started with a lengthy preparation of Paige.

I carefully trimmed her pubic bush, apologising to Paige that I was removing most of what she had watched -- with some considerable pleasure -- regrow over the previous months.

"That's O.K.," she informed me. "As long as you leave me with a landing strip this time."

Getting her clitoris visible was much harder.

I had envisaged that we might tape the tops of her labia back, and that Judy would later digitally airbrush the tape out of the photograph. But that didn't work.

Eventually Judy suggested she photograph Paige's clitoris separately and digitally insert it in an appropriate position between her labia in the final picture of Paige.

So the first photograph was of Paige's between-legs area, with Paige pulling her labia apart at their outer edges and pushing them hard up onto her pubic bone -- to slightly open her labial flaps and barely expose her teenage nub.

Just before Judy clicked the photograph, her professional skills came to the fore. She very lightly sprayed Paige's clit and surrounds with something like hairspray to ensure her clit had a slightly moist appearance.

My suggestion that Paige should be looking down, admiring what nature had bestowed on her, also went out the window. Judy explained that if she was looking downwards, her boobs would also be pointing slightly downwards...and that really didn't do justice to Paige.

So she had another suggestion for Paige. "I want you to imagine you have just had a nice shower and you've come out of your bedroom, having had a good look at yourself in the mirror to reminded yourself what a fabulous body you have. The sky is blue and you've moved over to the side of an open doorway. You're looking slightly upwards at the blue sky, the sun is shining in, and you have a happy smile of contentment on your face, knowing your favourite man is now on his way over to play with you in the way you most enjoy. And, meanwhile, you're just relaxing, giving the sun the best possible view of your gorgeous young breasts and the rest of your enticing femininity."

Judy also enquired whether I would be hanging this portrait of Paige near the one of Jenny. I indicated I would. So she suggested we 'pair' the portraits by again including one simple background feature -- Paige's panties and bra (positioned similarly to last time, with the between-legs strip of her panties and the inside of one cup of her bra being most visually prominent) as if they had been casually dropped on the floor near her feet.

Before we left the studio I ordered another print of the Claire, Kirsty and Tegan picture. I thought it would be a more appropriate portrait to have hanging alongside those of Jenny and Paige.

The other picture, taken in jest, of me and the three ladies would then be relocated to Rodney's room.

After the shoot, Paige and I adjourned to my place...to my bedroom, where Paige graciously allowed me to play with those areas that had just been photographed and to fully penetrate her gorgeous, never-to-be-photographed love tunnel.

Jenny -- or more accurately, Jenny's portrait -- could but watch on.

...Paige was in my bedroom again, some weeks later, to see her portrait. She was delighted with it.

And she was particularly delighted with the 'surgical realignment' of her teenage clit that had been miraculously performed in the studio. "I wish I could get one in real life!" she suggested.

And she made me promise never to let her Mum or Dad see that picture. It was just too revealing, she explained.

She then graciously undressed so I could compare every tiny detail of the 'real thing' with 'what the camera had seen'...and then together -- very intimately - we celebrated the remarkable resemblances in the only way possible.

And, after that...I again ended up penetrating her, inseminating her, pleasuring her when we showered together.

MrsJ
MrsJ
342 Followers