Taken: Her View

Story Info
The female perspective of "Taken" by whores Master.
4.7k words
4.34
51.3k
9
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is a fantasy based upon the story "Taken" by whores Master. It is not meant to condone rape nor imply that ANY woman would ever wish to be raped. They do not. Do not try to use this story to justify horrible actions. Again, it is a fantasy.

*

I awoke confused and disoriented, but realizing someone, not my husband, was in my bedroom. Blinking in the sudden light, a hand shaking me roughly, I gasped as the covers were thrown back and my nude body was suddenly exposed to a crowd of men, all but one of whom I did not recognize. The one man I recognized was a stranger to me, but earlier in the week I had seen him watching me intently at a bar. At the time I was fascinated by his penetrating eyes and I found myself walking and acting a little more provocatively as I knew he watched. Now I felt only fear as he sneered at me "It's time for some of the tight pussy! You are all alone with us and we are all going to fuck you bitch."

I started to pant in fear and shame as they all looked over my naked body, their eyes lusty and hot. The leader, the one with the eyes that looked right through me, smile sadistically and grabbed my ankles, twisting me around on the bed and pulling me to the edge. Still terrified I remember pleading with him to stop, panicked tears filling my eyes.

I tried to fight at this point, but the leader slapped my face shocking me into silence and complacency. I had never been slapped by a man before, and although not terribly hard, it was enough to make me realize I was helpless to his will, these men were going to do anything they wanted to me and there was nothing I could do. I laid there in shock not moving, a part of me hoping they would just go away. Instead the leader pulled me further to the edge and began to play with my nipples. He touched them and I jerked away only to watch helplessly as he punished my actions by slapping my breast hard, causing a strange pain that hurt less than it should have. I froze and watched him touch and tease them, and shame filled me as they responded to his rough touch growing stiff and eager for his attention. The other men in the room faded away as the leader continued to play roughly with my nipples, pulling them hard and watching them darken in excitement as my pants of fear turned into pants of excitement.

I laid there as he stepped back, his eyes never leaving mine, and reached down slowly to unzip his tight jeans and pull out his extremely hard cock. I could hardly breathe as he held it in both hands showing it to me like a prize I could win. My mouth dry I licked my lips in anticipation as I imagined my mouth on it, the taste strong in my mind. I watched him stroke it, making it even harder, and again my tongue unconsciously licked my lips.

Looking at me with those piercing eyes I heard his command from far away. "Come here. Open your mouth bitch," he said in a gruff voice his hand still stroking himself as a light film of cum coated his tip making me hungrier for it.

Still I didn't respond, embarrassed by my own desires and too nervous to even move. Roughly he grabbed my hair and pulled my face to his cock. I could smell the musky scent of him and my mouth watered for the taste. Shamefully I felt my pussy dampen as my lower body began to throb with desire. He used his cock like a hand slapping me lightly on my face then rubbing it over my face making me even wetter with desire, until finally he pressed his hard, moist cock against my lips.

Suddenly the other men were around us and their voices filled my head as they told him to fuck me and yelled the things they wanted to do to me - filthy things that made my pussy grow even wetter and my desire to be fucked by all of them increase. I felt them reach for me and a couple touch me before the leader pushed them away, staking me as his. I looked at him, his eyes exciting me more than I would have thought possible. He reached down and surrounded my head in his large hands, slowly pushing my mouth towards his throbbing cock. As I felt it split my lips open I looked at him watching his pupils contract as I slowly opened my mouth and allowed him deep inside me. As I gave in to him, I felt the other men grabbing my arms and legs to hold me down. Helplessly I laid there getting more and more excited as he forcefully fucked my face, so hard I struggled for breath.

Suddenly he pulled out and I gasped for air as disappointment from not feeling him cum inside my mouth filled me. The disappointment ebbed as he moved up a bit, offering me his swollen balls. "Suck my balls, whore" he commanded and a lightening bolt of sexual excitement pierced my lower body as I bent over to obey.

Eyes closed in pleasure I flicked them teasingly with my tongue, hearing his sharp intake of breath as I sucked first one and then the other into my eager mouth, delighted with their taste and feel.

He pulled away from me and I opened my eyes looking at him in confusion. In his eyes I saw something new, a look of possession, perhaps ownership, and I realized we both knew at that moment I was his to do anything he pleased to. He pushed me back on the bed and pulled me again to the edge, with my legs up and open wide. The cool air danced across my hot pussy and I could feel the dampness which coated my upper thighs.

Wide open I watched him stare at me exposed so intimately, and smile in pleasure at my very obvious excitement over being used this way. I saw and felt him place his hard cock next to my throbbing cunt and braced myself for his entry. When it did not come I looked up to see why he hesitated. His eyes meet mine and he rammed into me so hard and forcefully that I was unable to breath for several moments. He filled me fully, his hard cock ramming me like a machine, rapidly over and over again. I heard myself moaning in pleasure as he took me, hard enough that my thighs would be bruised the following day, my cries of delight filling the room.

As he used me for his pleasure I heard new sounds, the sounds of several men undressing and their moans as they touched themselves, cocks hard as they watched their leader fuck me so mercilessly. Once again they came towards me, their hands running over my body and I looked at the leader ready for him to tell them to back off again, only this time he didn't.

Slowly I realized now they were allowed to touch me and I felt their hands caressing me gently, then roughly as they tormented my nipples and rubbed their hard and damp cocks across my mouth. The leader watched them use me and suddenly his pace increased and as he slammed hard against me, his cock deep inside my cunt, I felt his hot cum flood into me. He held me tightly for several moments as I felt him spurt over and over again deep inside me and then he pulled out of me with a soft pop.

He moved off of me and I watched as he signaled the guy behind him to fuck me also. As the new man rammed into me as hard as he could, another man knelt beside my head, grabbed it, and forced his pre-cum dampened cock deep into my throat. I laid there, two men fucking me as hard as they could, and eagerly I helped them, sucking the cock in as deeply as I could while using my pussy muscles to milk the cock ramming me. Feeling sultier than I ever had in my life I reached out for more cocks and provided hand jobs to the two men beside the bed watching us. Never would I have thought I would be someone who would be servicing four cocks at once! And never, in my wildest dreams, did I realize how much being a slut would feel so right to me.

The leader sat in a chair, those knowing eyes watching me as the men had their way with me. Although I could not be sure, he looked pleased with my performance and I felt a pride grow as he smiled wickedly at me.

The man fucking my mouth did not last long, in a few minutes he came hard in my mouth and for the first time in my life I swallowed a mouthful of hot creamy cum, my tongue eagerly licking up the last few drops he rubbed on my lips as he pulled out. As fast as he moved away another man's hard cock was fucking my eager mouth. At the same time the man in my accommodating pussy finished up and he moved aside to allow yet another man in me. The new guy grabbed my hips and used them to anchor me as he entered me. Once again a stranger's cock was in my mouth, another in my pussy, two more were in my hands, and I moan in pleasure as they all used me, the two men I was jacking off taking the time to suck my hard nipples into rigid attention.

I watched as the leader turned to talk to one of the guys; the guy whose cum I swallowed for the first time ever to be exact. I could not hear the conversation but part of me wondered about the surrealism of their quiet conversation as, less than six feet away, I was being fucked by four men, with more patiently waiting their turns. I wondered what they were talking about, but soon became so focused on the men I was with I ignored their conversation.

One of the two men who were sucking my nipples came around his cock hard and eager for my, momentarily, empty mouth. As my poor little pussy was rammed yet again I reached up to tease his cock and stroke it the way he just had. By squeezing it just right I was able to delay his orgasm which allowed me to tease his balls for a few moments. Finally I took pity on him and drew him close, my mouth and tongue massaging his cock and balls, teasing and tormenting them. He looked shocked when I sucked his balls deep into his mouth and after running circles around them with the tip of my tongue I finally deep throated his throbbing cock and sucked it like a whore.

At this moment the leader walked over to me and I tried to smile at him as I sucked the cock fucking my face frantically. I wondered what he was thinking at that moment and somehow thought he would be shocked, although not much, to learn how much I was enjoying my debasement. He pulled his cock out and stroked it all the while looking at me with those mysterious eyes.

I reached over with my one free hand and stroked it also, deep inside believing it was what freed me to be so dirty with these men. He looked at me and his next words shocked me; "You are such a pathetic, perverted whore to allow us to use you like this." I froze and felt my stomach drop sickeningly as I briefly thought I had displeased him. But when I looked into his eyes I did not see the disgust his words would indicate. Instead, I saw lust, satisfaction and pride, and a deep sense of happiness and gratitude overcame me.

Eagerly I sucked on the cock in my mouth believing that fulfilling his words was the surest way to please him, and if I was to be honest, myself.

Over and over again different men took me in different ways. They came inside me, on my breasts, in my face (which I had never thought I would ever allow!) and in my mouth where I soon learned I loved the taste and variety of all their different ejaculations. I learned quickly how to control their orgasms, when to delay them and when to promote them, and even I was amazed at what a good learner I was becoming.

I laid there for a long time allowing these men to fuck me in almost every way possible and when a new guy approached, my eager pussy quickly opened to him inviting him in. Instead of fucking me however, he began to play with my sopping pussy, teasing me, rubbing me and finally flicking my flint hard clit. It was too much and my body convulsed into the huge orgasm that had been building all night. I came so hard I could not continue sucking the cock in my mouth and as he began cumming in my mouth I pulled him out and directed his spurts into my chest.

As I laid there trying to recover, the man who came over my chest used his fingers to feed me every drop that landed on my sensitive breasts. I sucked his fingers clean and wondered if there was enough cum ever for me to grow tired of the taste. Or of the sensation of watching the men's eyes as I willingly drank their seed. Idly I wondered how many of them had girlfriends and wives like me – too good to swallow? Or at least I was until tonight.

During a brief lull I looked at the leader to see what was going to happen next. He looked at someone else and said "It's your turn." I turned to look at the person he was speaking to and realized it was a woman. In shock I turned back to the leader, with what I am sure most have been a combination of surprise and horror on my face as I realized he expected me to have sex with another woman!

I had never had any lesbian experiences and with fear, and a small degree of curiosity, I watched her crawl onto the bed and kneel between my legs. Unlike the men she started to caress me with gentle soft strokes running from my feet to my thighs and as I relaxed into the sensations she ran her hand softly against my pussy, finally slipping a gentle finger in to delicately finger me. I moaned and thrust against her hand, the soft touch just enough of a tease for me to desire more.

She bent down and lightly blew her warmth breath against my yearning pussy then finally gently kissed me between the legs which opened wider in invitation. At this she pressed against me and started eating my pussy out in earnest. So different from a man's touch she knew exactly where to lick and kiss me for the greatest pleasure. As she licked me she moved her hands to spread me open wide allowing her tongue to reach deep inside me.

I withered beneath her as her long tongue fucked me. The men were forgotten, even for a moment the one who had turned me into such a slut, and I pulled my legs back so that I was spread obscenely wide for her, allowing her mouth access to every part of my dripping pussy. Suddenly she sucked my pussy deeply, pulling out a mouthful of the cum all the men had deposited there. Holding it in her mouth she straightened up and moved her body over mine held up by her arms, her face directly over my face. Somehow I knew what she planned and amazingly I wanted it as she opened her mouth allowing the combination of hot cum, my pussy juices and her saliva to dribble into my mouth. Feeling dirtier and more excited than I ever had in my life I opened my mouth beneath hers and enthusiastically swallowed the filthy load, eagerly accepting her hot wet kisses when all the fluids had drained from her mouth to mine.

We kissed deeply and in the background I could hear the moans of pleasure from the men as our kisses grew hotter, deeper and more eager. Over and over again she sucked out my pussy and feed me the juices, until it was clean of all the cum the men had given me.

When she finished cleaning me out she laid back between my legs and proceeded to thoroughly orally pleasure me. Kissing and licking me until I could barely breathe I only remember coming over and over again as I begged her to continue, filthy, debased words muttered in reckless abandonment. At some point I opened my eyes and looked around to see many pairs of male eyes watching us, hands on once again hard cocks as our Sapphic show again filled the men with lust. And I looked at the leader who was stroking his bulge through his pants a very knowing smile on his face.

As I looked at him she stood up and undressed before all of us, obviously enjoying the attention. I looked at her naked body and a lusty sense of adventure fed my desire to do to her what she had done to me. She moved to the head of the bed and continued her show, pulling and teasing her nipples and rubbing her wet pussy so that the men and I could watch. After a few minutes of this she bent down and took my engorged nipples into her mouth, rotating between sucking them roughly and gently until I could not stand it anymore and I reached for her large breasts, caressing them and pinching the nipples.

Inspired by her I made sure the men had a good view and as I tormented her tips I bent my wrist so they could see them harden even more. She looked down at me and smiled and I smiled back in invitation. It was enough and she climbed on the bed and moved into the 69 position, a position I had never expected to find myself in with a female!

Hungrily I pulled her soppy pussy down onto my mouth and began to eat her as fervently as she had eaten me. My tongue explored every fold of her swollen lips and clit before piercing her deeply and repeatedly. And she responded by grinding herself deeply into my face, smearing me with her juices. As I tongue fucked her she did the same to me and I heard the men cheering us with lewd comments and encouragement. Both of us came over and over again, our grinding growing harder as we licked and sucked each other to orgasm the men in the background driving us to more depraved depths.

Finally both of us ran out of steam and she collapsed on top of me while we laid there catching our breaths. She turned around and we held each other, softly kissing and stroking each other while our bodies recovered from the exertion. We probably could have drifted off to sleep quite easily at this point, but we had neglected to consider what our lesbian sex show had done to the men in the room. They surrounded us, their cocks hard and straining and looking for satisfaction.

Two of the men pulled her to the other end of the bed while the leader forcefully pulled me towards him, rolling me onto my back and setting me so that my head bent down over the edge of the bed. In his eyes I saw uncontrolled lust and I knew he needed quick and total satisfaction. My exhausted body once again became aroused as I recognized he was about to take me again.

None too gently he forced my jaws apart and fucked my mouth. My head hanging down and his cock sliding down my throat was a very precarious position, and I loved it. As he fucked my mouth thoroughly, his cock sliding all the way down my throat as I struggled to take it, he reached over and spanked my poor pussy. It hurt, but felt right as I realized how naughty it had been all night and, as once again he did degrading perverted things to me, I felt it grow excited and wet with desire. Because it was him ramming my throat and spanking my helpless pussy I grew even wetter and with some embarrassment I felt my juices sliding down my thighs my excitement was so high.

Suddenly he pulled out of my mouth and stood me up, turning me away from him and towards the bed. Confused I stood there until he pushed me down, my head almost touching the bed my ass high in the air. I didn't realize what he was planning until I felt moisture dampen my puckered asshole. Even then, as I felt his cock enter my pussy from behind, the full truth did not occur to me. It wasn't until he pulled out and rubbed his now wet cock against my asshole that I suddenly knew what he planned.

In panic I begged him to stop, fearful of the pain that my virgin ass would have with his large cock. He ignored me, slapping my ass hard in answer, and used a finger to loosen me up, twirling it around until he could work two fingers in. Again, lubing himself in my sopping cunt, he pushed his cock against my tight virgin ass. This time it went in and I moaned with a combination of pain and pleasure as he filled me and took my last virginity.

He moved slowly, for which I was very grateful, and started to thrust into me, each time a little harder and deeper. In wonder I felt my asshole expand to accept him and slowly the pain turned into full pleasure as his strokes got longer and deeper until he was ramming my ass the way he did my mouth and cunt. One of the other men got on the bed and feed me his cock, my mouth sucking him down as my ass fucker continued hard and deep. Amazed at the feelings I moaned loudly in pleasure as he fucked my ass and when I felt him swell up before his final release he pulled out and came on my back and ass covering me in his seed. At the same time the guy in my mouth thrust forward and released yet another load of cum down my throat.

12