Taken In

Story Info
Lose yourself in somebody else's love.
1.4k words
3.8
21.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes glazed over with envy as she watched the couple in the corner amuse themselves with the tantalizing thought of public indecency. She knew she shouldn't watch but she couldn't help herself. His sky blue eyes met hers mischievously as he discovered he had an audience. She wanted him and the girl in the corner was going to get the benefit of her anguish.

The furnace of his breath mixed with the roughly stubbled exterior of his chin brushed the bareness of Liz's skin; her body re-awakened to the pleasure of a man. It had been too long since Liz felt the heat of a man's body pulsating with desire and flowing through her veins."You're a bad, bad girl," he breathed hotly onto the girl's ear; long blonde tresses skillfully drawn away from her exquisitely defined features. Liz melted into the broadness of his chest; inhaling the scent of masculinity he radiated.

Was he uttering deliciously sinful portrayals of what he would do if they were alone Kelly wondered as he drew her further in with his devilish smile. She could only dream of those words being for her as his eyes left her to give his full attention the girl on the barstool.

Eye to eye, Liz's stomach fluttered with anticipation. That beautiful smile spread across his face as his lips grazed hers. They softly feathered a trail the length of her neck before fully capturing the flavor within her heart shaped lips.

I wonder how those lips taste Kelly's attention still fully set upon the two. I really shouldn't she thought as her attention turned to the dance floor momentarily. The straw slid between her lightly glossed lips pulling up another mouthful of sex on the beach. I bet sex on the beach would be great with him as her attention was once again drawn toward the two.

"Did you do as I asked?" He met Liz's playful gaze; his breath directly upon her lips.

"Mmmaybe," she taunted.

He spread her luxuriously long legs with the fullness of his thighs; her softness pressed against the roughness of his blue jeans under her black ruffled skirt. Her anticipation was prominently displaying itself against the material of his jeans. Had he moved away from her at that moment, the whole world would have known just how much.

"You are being bad. You know what that does to me, "he rasped into her ear; recaptivating the audience he thought he'd lost. If Liz had only really known how much having this audience pushed his buttons. His eyes danced with delight as he drew the stranger deeper into their private party across the crowded bar.

"Mmmhmm," she replied.

He ferociously claimed her mouth; more fervently than in his previous attempt. Liz clung to him as he pressed the barstool against the wall still giving their audience a full view of the show. "Tell me what you like about me, "he commanded Liz's attention as he remained close enough to touch but far enough for her to hunger for it.

" You're dangerous," she grinned mischievously as she grabbed her wine cooler bottle from the table. Liz wrapped her fingers around the bottle as she would wrap her fingers around him; stroking the neck of the bottle. She traced her tongue around the opening of the bottle as though she would trace it around the tip of him before wrapping her lips around the bottle; slowly letting the cold liquid slide down the back of her throat. He took the bottle from her replacing himself between her legs.

This is torture Kelly agonized as she continuously remained fascinated with the act taking place before her very eyes.

"You aren't playing fair tonight hun," David greeted her heightened state of arousal with the confinement of his; heatedly straining for freedom.

"Neither are you," she noted; tripping the snaps of his short sleeved denim shirt. Her hands intricately laced up through the minimal patch of sandy blonde hair peeking out from under his jeans and landing upon the well defined pectoral muscles; his nipples praising the attention she lavished upon them with her mere touch.

Kelly found herself lost in the actions of the girl as she felt herself exploring the well defined muscle tone. She couldn't help herself as he firmly grasped Liz's hands and drew them toward her sides. He molded the firm roundness of Liz's bosom through the material of her red silk blouse. His thumbs rolled endlessly around each nipple; each one prominently displayed through the material for only his pleasure as his eyes connected to the petite redhead sipping her drink and taking mental notes of their every action. David's hand held firmly upon Liz's breast as he feverishly destroyed the last of her inhibitions by turning her gaze toward their audience with his freed hand.

Liz's stormy blue eyes grew wide with his forced revelation. She knew there was the chance that somebody would discover what they were doing but she really didn't care to know about it. Yet, here she was oddly turned on by the fact that this was driving him wild.

Kelly almost retreated when he introduced the girl into their private little world. This was supposed to be between herself and the stranger yet it captivated her even more knowing that the girl had knowledge of her presence.

David slowly displayed the full roundness of Liz's bosom wrapped in black lace. The trip of his finger and she would be displayed for the world had there been anybody else watching. Nonetheless, she was lustfully oblivious to the fact that they were being displayed to the whole world as she felt the warmth of his mouth gratefully admiring the taut rosy peak.

He wondered just how far Liz would let him take this and it seemed as though she was going to let him get away with just about anything he wanted. Liz seemed gloriously lost as his ministrations continued to draw their newfound friend deeper in to their web of desire.

What seemed to start out as a harmless flirtation of eye contact was slowly pushing Kelly beyond envy and right on over into murderous intentions to have him any way she possibly could. Had the glass in her hand not been plastic, the murderous intentions taking control of her body would have done damage to her well being as the sweet concoction splattered on the floor and partially against her dainty frame. She wondered" Had he seen?" She received her answer with the glowing smile on her imaginary lover's face before his lips met the bareness of Liz's partially exposed shoulder.

He was loving every minute of this deviant behavior being placed on display from his torturous invitation. He wrapped Liz's legs around his body. He removed her from the barstool and placed himself there. Liz followed his definitive order and released the heated arousal from it's denim prison.

Praying to God no one but their immediate audience had seen, she placed herself upon it; his fullness consuming her body. Her exposed bosom brushed slightly against his bared skin. Her ankles wrapped around the metal stems of the barstool as her body gripped his and drown him in her sea of desire. She dominated his body with the slight rise and fall as her insistent pressure continued.

She knew what was going to happen next as his lips muffled the glorious cries of passion that she should have being silenced by those lusciously full lips.

As Liz's head rested upon the opposite shoulder, his eyes gripped the redhead's envious gaze. He taunted her with the brush of his lips against Liz's exhausted form; reawakening Liz's desire as her velvety softness still consumed the full extent of his masculinity. "Later baby," he uttered loud enough for Liz to hear.

"Okay," she retreated. He pulled himself together underneath the shadow of her skirt as she returned herself to the previous state of dress she was in.

Liz moved from the barstool; her stance a little unsteady. She smiled. "I need to take a brief intermission. Meet me by the entrance?"

"Sure thing," he grasped her waist and drew the breath out of her with one last piece for show.

Liz trotted off and as he passed by, he leaned into the redhead, "Same time, next week?" he smugly remarked.

"Maybe in your dreams," she remarked and walked away; not fully giving him the satisfaction of knowing she had truly been taken in.