Taken in by Demons Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mom was glad to see me. My father was too, though he looked at me like I was some kind of whore. I was, I guess. I was still their daughter, but not their little girl any more. I was back in their house, but I wasn't home. It was nice to see my old friends, though I knew they talked about me when I wasn't there. By the end of the first week I had a job at a local bar and an apartment of my own. I didn't use my real name at the bar. Everyone called me Cherry. I never told them how I got the name.

Seven years have passed since then. I now live back in Montgomery with my husband, Dan, and our three children. I did get my vest back, though it now reads "Property of Danny Boy." As expected, things got violent after I left. We lost one patched member and one of our prospects in two separate incidents. The loss was repaid with interest. Almost a year passed before the two national chapters finally declared a truce. When the truce was declared, Danny Boy called me at work and told me he would be there to pick me up in two days. He just expected me to quit my job and ride back with him. I did, actually. I've been riding with him and on him ever since. Telling me to get the hell out of there was his way of keeping me safe. One thing about being with Dan is that when people ask me how I met my husband I can just tell them that he raped me in a bar. I get the strangest looks with that answer.

12