Taken in Houston

Story Info
Panty-less dinner leads to rough rides at the hotel.
1.2k words
3.88
50.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Aron's last 2 nights in Houston for business, and I had flown in from NY to see him. We planned a romantic dinner at Banque...having not seen him for so long, I wanted to wear something to drive him CRAZY. Let me describe myself: 5'5" Size 2, 32 D, nice round pert ass, light/medium skinned, and dark curly shoulder length hair...I chose a gold lace halter - braless of course - I knew he would go nuts sitting across the table from me, being able to look at them bounce!

"But why settle for just no bra?" I thought as I was changing into my pleated denim mini-skirt. So I reached under to my lace thong and pulled it off...letting my fingers linger a moment over my all-too-ready for action slit. I had a fabulous brazilian bikini wax before I left for Houston; being SO exposed to the elements under a very short skirt added to my horniness! I wouldn't say I was too horny in general, but Aron just has this effect on me - I have never experienced sex the way it is with him - just amazing chemistry! I was wet from the beginning, but wanted to draw him out and make him wait for it...

Aron naturally was shocked when he emerged from his shower and saw me for the very first time in a short skirt! He loves when I am braless, and immediately let his towel drop as he came over to fondle my breasts through the lace of my halter. He could see my dark nipples through the gold of the top and tried to push me against the wall. But no, I wanted to tease his hard thick cock a little...so I firmly removed his hands, gave him a brief once-over (by this time my clit was aching for his big long fingers), and made up my mind that I MUST leave the room at once before I gave in to my desires.

When we got to the restaurant everybody stared as we walked in - I guess it was a slightly older, more posh crowd, and Aron is 26, tall - 6'4" and gorgeous, with short dark hair, and chocolate brown eyes. Him being with an 23 year old, sexily dressed bombshell probably did not help! Needless to say, we were quickly ushered to a lovely table. As we walked towards our table I shot Aron a look and whispered "By the way baby, I'm not wearing anything underneath this skirt!"

"Yeah riiight - Whatever baby!"

"Hmm..." I thought "Time to make him squirm!"

When we sat down I guided his hand under the long tablecloth, up my thighs, and between my legs to my dripping slit, and led his middle finger to part the lips. He took a deep breath as he felt my wetness and pictured the view under the table, he tried to probe further, but I wasn't having any of it! The air-conditioning was right above us, and I felt my dark nipples grow stiff, straining against the lace of my top...i knew they could be seen...Aron kept gazing at my breasts and teling me the things he was going to do to me when we got back to the hotel. I couldn't wait but wasn't going to let him know that!

In the cab on the way back I decided to carry-out phase two of my plan to drive him wild. He had been hard since the shower and the restaurant and sitting next to him in the taxi I could see his big thick erection pressing against the soft wool of his trousers. I needed to taste him. I slid my hand up his thigh and to his heavy bulge. I gave him a little squeeze...feeling him moan softly I slowly unzipped him and released his hard cock. Seeing it ready for me, precum oozing out, the tip pulsing wanting me, I felt my pussy juices leaking onto my thighs. I quickly put my head on his lap and started licking his shaft up and down up and down. He couldn't take it and used his hand to push my head down, making me take him into my mouth. I circled his cock with my tongue and sucked slowly on the head. Groaning, he applied more pressure to my head. I felt 6" of his 9" cock pushing down my throat. I almost gagged and tried to deep-throat him as much as possible. I wouldn't let him come though - as much as he wanted to spurt his thick cream into my hot wet mouth I wouldn't let him. I needed to feel it in my pussy. Plus, I wanted to torture him! I stopped sucking and licking and put him back in his pants. He was not a happy camper. His angry look said:

"I'm going to fucking make you hurt when we get back!" Aaaah I couldn't wait!

When we got upstairs I rushed into the room...I threw off my halter, not paying Aron any attention, and moved to the open bathroom to remove my lenses...as I did this I bent slightly over the sink. In one smooth motion I felt Aron's body behind me, pressing me hard against the sink and keeping me slightly bent. I was immobile and half naked. I started to protest but was quickly shut up when he paid no attention and pressed me harder against the sink as his teeth bit into my neck and his fingers roughly pushed up my skirt, massaging my swollen clit. I loved his control over me and gave myself willingly, allowing him to push two fingers roughly into my wet waiting pussy.

"Whose pussy is this?" he growled into my ear with his New York accent.

"Baby it's yours, it's yours, take it, do what you want, make it hurt..."

Satisfied with my response, He bent me over and slapped my ass hard. Half-carrying / half-dragging me to the big bed he threw me on it and pushed me on all fours. No foreplay no nothing. Lifting up my skirt he thrust all 9" of his hard massive cock into my tight wet slit. I was in shock from the pain! He wouldn't wait, wouldn't pace himself. Thrusting wilding into me he used one hand to hold my hips and keep my skirt up and the other to massage my clit and grope my full, hanging tits. He was on his knees above me, spanking me harder and harder as he fucked me madly. I screamed into the pillows - hearing me scream more and more, he fucked me even harder. The pain was immense I could feel my insides being stretched by his cock but I loved the fact that he was taking me as he pleased.

I soon got used to his huge obtrusion impaling me...I came hard sending spasms down from my dripping pussy to his cock...he then turned me over sitting on the bed and pulled my hair back, making my mouth open by force. He came furiously, unleashing his load in my mouth. I could taste my pussy as I hungrily swallowed his hot cream. When he was done he collapsed on the bed and I slowly sucked his cock clean...Well, honestly, I sucked it clean and then sucked it hard... :) In no time he was up and we were on all fours, fucking furiously, at it again!