Taken in Kathmandu!

Story Info
He convinces his cyber-slut to meet him half-way.
2.2k words
4.58
21.3k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had always been there at the back of his mind...the idea that he'd climb a serious mountain...above twenty thousand feet where the air was so thin you gasped for breath even sitting down. He'd been before, trekking, and it was hard and rough and he loved it. But even then, the peaks high above fascinated him. The idea of pitting himself against such a challenge - the hardship and danger was something that really attracted him. He'd sworn then he'd return quickly, but of course things had drifted. Other places, other things and time had passed. Lately tho it had been coming back to him more....

So he was looking on the internet at expeditions and mountains -- Broad Peak, Island Peak, Annapurna. Maps and lists - what he'd need and when he'd go. And then it struck him...the final thing that would make it all worthwhile....he'd tell her to come. Not ask her...tell her -- give her the room number in the Hotel Garuda where he knew he'd be staying again and tell her the date next May, and the time, to knock on the door. He couldn't force her to come, but he thought she would. She was wild and horny and might get-off on the thrill of the danger and adventure.

He'd tell her nothing else - if she was willing to take a chance she'd just have to turn up, knock, and take what was coming to her -- and she knew what that would be -- repeated, hard fucking....

He found it hard to concentrate on planning his climbing expedition as his mind constantly drifted to the scene in his head. He knew exactly how he would start...she had sent him a link to a video that had really turned him on. He knew why too. The girl in the video bore more than a passing resemblance to the photos she had sent of herself. He knew too that the video had turned her on a lot...it wasn't much of a leap to work out that as she had watched it at home alone she had thought of herself as the girl -- in the same positions - being fucked by him. She was his cyber fuck-slut and she was going to become his slut for real.

He closed his eyes and pictured the scene...lying on the bed, the exotic smells and sounds from the streets of Thamel coming through the open window -- waiting as the time drew near. Confident, but still wondering would she come -- wondering what she was thinking as she approached down the corridor -- not knowing who she was meeting or what was going to happen to her...never having seen or spoken to the man who would certainly fuck her -- and she had no certainty about what else he might do.

She would be dressed exactly like the girl in the video....tight white shirt moulded to her firm tits, short, short black skirt loosely swinging, barely covering her ass. He wondered how would she be feeling as she stood outside the door ready to sacrifice herself to his desires -- whatever they were. The thought of her submitting herself like that turned him on immensely

But he would take his time....he had days. And he was well prepared for act one....he had the wrist and ankle restraints attached to the hanging bars in the wardrobe....loosely draped for the moment over the top and under the bottom of the door...the other things he'd need were all lined up...ready, and waiting.

The KNOCK. He knew she'd come. Taking his time he walked slowly to the door....the ball-gag dangling from his hand....there would be no words....

It was her....he smiled....her eyes widened as she saw the gag but he took her hand -- drawing her into the room -- she would not be allowed change her mind. Immediately he placed the large purple ball in her mouth, tightening the studded leather strap behind her head...before she could say a word of protest or otherwise. He led her, gently, into the room -- straight towards the wardrobe and its waiting restraints. Arms up, legs spread wide on her sexy heels, he clipped her in. She was ready....

He took his time.....at first just running his hands gently over her body....he could hear her breathing, heavy, frightened -- her breasts rising and falling as she fought for control. He loved the sense of power -- owning this gorgeous body....his plaything -- his fucktoy...his breath hot on her neck as his hands roamed over her....one concentrating on her heaving breasts, the other sliding up her long legs, spreading them further as it slid under her skirt and towards her cunt. He licked at her ear. His fingers brushed gently over the flimsy material of her thong...already it was soaked. He had guessed right...everything about this was turning her on.

He reached for the riding crop...running it gently up one leg and then the other...before cracking it hard on each round ass cheek. She winced and grunted. Again and again....up her legs gently, along her inner thighs, then whack. Then gently stroked it across the sopping silk of her thong, before flicking hard at her cunt-lips through the wet material. He loved it. He kept it up, gaining a rhythm -- he could see her preparing for each lash, knowing it was coming -- then pushing her ass back slightly, exposing her pussy so it would take the full impact of the crop.

He couldn't resist for too long. And this was where he departed from the script. He knew it would freak her out as he reached behind her for his ice-pick. 12 inches of cold hooked steel. He held it up to give her a good look before running it slowly up her leg, her attempts to move them out of reach only exposing her cunt more as he slid the cold steel across her lips. Then with delicate precision he hooked it under the edge of her thong -- the sharp end actually pushing into her before he used it to pull away her underwear -- slicing through the thin material easily.

His fingers went straight to her cunt. At first massaging her lips hard, but they opened quickly and wetly as he moved and soon three fingers were buried in her -- moving in unison and with force as he finger fucked her hard -- her rising grunts telling him what he needed to know...

The next step he'd been waiting for...a real turn on. Picking up the large glass butt-plug he'd brought he lubed it quickly on her wet cunt before spreading her ass-cheeks with one hand. There it was, that puckered little hole the slut had teased him with in photos she'd sent him. Gently twisting the rounded tip he pushed it against her tight ass...the resistance strong but futile as the muscle gave way and he buried it to its fat base in her ass. The sight of it alone made him want to cum as his fingers resumed finger fucking her now even tighter cunt. But the next step was even better....releasing the strap of her ball-gag he then pulled the plug from her hole. Pinching her clit hard, she moaned -- and he used the opportunity to push the plug into her mouth -- her fantastic lips wrapping themselves around it - she sucked her own juices as he continued to finger fuck her.

Well lubed with spit when he took it out it was easier to push back into her now slightly gaping ass. He could wait no longer. His cock as hard as it had ever been...he slid it once up and down her lips before burying himself to the hilt in her hot tight cunt. God it was good -- waiting this long made it all the better.

But he wanted everything this first time.....buried deep in her sopping cunt he released her wrists from the restraints before clipping them together behind her back. Then pulling out his cock, coated in her cunt-juice and pushing her down into a squat. In high heels with her hands bound behind her back she had no-way of balancing herself...his hands gripping her hair her only way of staying upright. Standing between her widespread legs he could feel her wet cunt against his leg. Pushing his shin against her he could feel her grind her clit against him as he pushed his cock deep into her throat, the feeling so good he held it there as long as he could...she couldn't imagine how often he'd thought about those lips wrapped around his shaft. Only her struggles getting more violent as her air supply ran short made him reluctantly pull back. He loved to see the long trail of spit attached as he eventually pulled it free -- allowing her gasps subside a little before pushing it home again and again -- one hand reaching down to lift her shirt and pull at her nipples as he did so...

He didn't want to cum yet....pulling her upright by the hair he led her to the bed. On her knees and her elbows, her head in her hands he studied her. Her breasts still heaving from the shortness of breath. Gorgeous. God she was good enough to eat -- and he did. Spreading her ass cheeks he kneeled behind her, first slurping then biting at her cunt as he flexed his tongue and pushed it into her, flicking her clit hard with his fingers, occasionally twisting the butt-plug in her ass.

Then standing with one leg mounted on the bed behind her he pushed into her again. God he could fuck this woman forever. He pounded her -- wanting her to cum -- her rising moans telling him she would as he stroked deep within her - his hands gripping at the hip and throat for purchase -- riding her like a rodeo cowboy. Pulling the plug from her arse he picked up his next toy...the large anal beads still much bigger than her now gaping asshole.

This could easily put him over the edge....still pounding her he placed the first bead on the string against her hole and pushed...it required a surprising amount of pressure before it popped in. She groaned. He could feel his cock growing at the sound. He could feel its hard roundness against his pumping cock through her thin walls. The second -- larger -- bead took even more pressure and the groan was louder - only muffled by her head buried in the mattress. His fingers twisted her clit and nipples to reward her as he fucked her harder and harder. Wanting to see her face he reached forward, pushing his fingers into her mouth -- then pulling her head round like a hooked fish he forced her to look in his eyes....I'm going to fuck your ass....he said roughly. It was the first words they had ever spoken.

He pulled the first bead from her hole....the way the muscles stretched and bulged before releasing it with an audible pop made him want to cum there and then. The second one the same as he continued to fuck her...the now gaping hole twitching and convulsing invitingly below him....

Wasting no time he spat in her ass to lube her before flipping her over onto her back. Pushing her legs up and back, her knees grinding on her nipples he placed his throbbing purple cockhead against her quickly-shrinking hole. That turned him on. It obviously wasn't used to being stretched too much. Maybe she'd never been ass-fucked! Either way -- whoever had had it before - her ass was his now.

He pushed home -- his spit lubing the stroke but it was still so tight. MMMMMmmmm. He could see the pain in her eyes and it turned him on. His fingers returned to her now dripping cunt....finger fucking her in rhythm with his stroke....slow at first then faster and harder as she stretched to accommodate him. Pumping her ass, flicking her clit he held her steady below him by the throat -- gripping her hard as he fucked her.

CUM he said. CUM each time he pounded her -- and he could see she would soon. Faster and harder he pounded, she bit her arm to stop the screams that eventually came anyway....

And her screams pushed him over the edge....the first stream of cum buried deep in her bowels -- he pulled out....her body heaving below him as the next shot whipped out over her body and onto her face and hair.....each subsequent lash -- across her body -- her tits and her sexy heaving stomach all getting their share of the load.

Spent, he straddled her...her nipples pressed against his inner thighs and pushed his still hard cock one last time at those perfect lips....she licked and sucked the cum -- his and hers - from his cock. It felt so good he was almost ready immediately to start again....But no -- that was for later -- and another chapter.

I have to go out he said. Wait here. I'll be back later. Oh and which would you prefer I brought back....a man or a woman?

2B CONTINUED...