Taken in Kings Cross

Story Info
Slut meets her cyber-master for the first time.
1.5k words
3.83
17.2k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate's mind and body raced as she walked the hotel corridor towards the noisy bar. She didn't know what she had let herself in for – that was the scary bit, and the exciting bit. Already she could hear the loud shouts of drunken men over the music. A seedy bar in Kings Cross was not a place for the faint hearted – particularly the way she was dressed. He had given strict instructions. She was to be dressed as a cheap whore – like the many that frequented this part of Sydney – one of its seediest areas. And she had done what as she had been ordered.

Her tight red top was virtually see through. The plunging neckline revealed much of her breasts....the flimsy material doing little to hide the rest....the dark circles around her nipples clearly visible even in the low light. Her flat stomach was bare all the way from just below her breasts to her hips where her low slung, very short mini struggled to cover her. Kate was proud of her body – and with good reason. She dressed like this at home on her own, or for her boyfriend and it turned her on to let her inner slut reveal itself. But this was different.

Even though it was Kings Cross she couldn't be sure she wouldn't be recognised. She knew lots of people in Sydney. Anyone could be in the bar drinking on a Friday night. For them to see respectable, conservative Kate dressed like this could ruin her. Still, her instructions were clear...Dress like a slut. Sit at the bar of this hotel at exactly 8pm. Do exactly what the first man that spoke to her told her to do.

Her mind raced as she walked. She had never met this man. Never even seen a photo and didn't know his name. He said he was Irish. "Shadow" he signed himself in the e-mails he sent after they had met in an internet chatroom. It had just been fun at first. Role-play and fantasy, she had sent him some naked photos, talked about kinky stuff. Revealed her fantasy about being raped like a cheap slut. He really appreciated the photos of her body and talked about what he'd do to her – it turned her on. The mystery of it was exciting.

Late at night as she read his emails, playing with her nipples between the fingers of one hand, she listened to his words in her mind – his Irish accent like one of those IRA terrorists in the films she had seen. Hard and cold and mean. God it made her wet just thinking about being fucked by such a brutal man.

But now was different. This was for real. He had emailed to say he was coming to Sydney. Coming to fuck her – to rape her and use her as his fuck-toy. That was the phrase he used and it had turned her on so much when she read it. But what if he didn't show. What if some other man saw her as a whore and got to her first. A total stranger might buy her and use her whatever way he wanted. It was scary – and exciting. She could feel her nipples harden and push against the cheap material. The heat grew between her legs. Fuck it. Here goes....

She pushed open the door and walked towards the bar. Immediately she could see the eyes turn towards her. She loved that. She put on a performance worthy of the highest class whore...hips swaying, tits out, head high – she walked like her cunt was a precious jewel - barely hidden from view between her legs and she knew the whole bar was watching.

Sitting at the bar she asked for a drink. She could see the barman staring down her top as she ordered. She leaned slightly forward to give the old man a better view – her firm tits nearly bursting from her top.

She watched the crowd in the mirror behind the bar. She could see many eyes staring – some with lust, others more perverse – anger and violence and hatred of women. Staring at her breasts, her ass, but most staring hungrily at the point where her too-short-skirt ended and the thin sliver of her g-string struggled to cover the soft lips of her cunt. She knew it wouldn't take long before something - who knew what – happened. A man approached her......

......Room 317. Now. She heard a man say in a low threatening voice. Maybe she was imagining it, but she felt his breath on her neck as he spoke. DO not look behind you he said. She felt a tingle of fear and excitement. Kate hadn't seen him walk up to her and he had positioned himself so that even in the mirror a pillar blocked her view. "WALK like the whore you are across the room so that every single man here knows what I'm going to do to you". NOW. Do it, he whispered viciously.

Sliding down off the stool Kate felt her mini-skirt ride up slightly revealing even more flesh – the material of her g-string clearly visible to the many men watching – knowing as she walked past tables that the smooth skin round her cunt was clearly visible. She walked across the room feeling his presence behind her the whole way. As the doors closed behind her she could hear the cheers and catcalls...."fuck the cunt" they called. "Rip her asshole wide open" she heard another voice jeer as the door closed.

She walked down the corridor counting the doors. The cold voice in her ear ordered her to keep going and not look behind her. Everytime it spoke she felt a thrill of fear – but also excitement. She could feel her nipples like hard buds against her top and she could hardly walk for the feeling in her cunt. When she arrived at 317 she stopped. She turned her head for orders as to what to do next...before she could see him a strong arm grabbed her neck forcing her face forward again.

DO NOT LOOK he hissed as he pushed her face against the door. Before she could do anything a black silk blindfold was tied tightly across her eyes, blocking out all light. With one hand he grabbed her wrists behind her back – the other hand shoved itself between her legs and ripped the thong from her cunt, dropping it in the corridor. He pushed open the door and shoved her inside.

Losing her balance as he pushed her she fell to her knees in the room....on all fours she could do nothing to protect herself as he slapped her bare cunt hard. She moaned. Fear and arousal combining. She heard the door slam shut and knew she was his captive. "The Sydney Olympics" he whispered, let the fucking games begin.

Grabbing her by the wrists he dragged her across the room, her top and skirt riding up her body as he pulled her. Forcing her to squat he pushed her legs wide open revealing her cunt lips and the telltale glistening signs of her excitement. With one hand twisted viciously behind her back he ordered her to finger herself with her other hand. "NO" she said. "No way. Leave me alone".

She heard a click but didn't recognise the sound. It was only when she felt the cold blade between her breasts that she realised he had a flick-knife. With one easy movement he sliced open her top....the material straining against her heaving breasts parting easily under the knife, her naked breasts revealed. She felt the cold blade touch her left nipple...flicking back and forth across its rock hard tip ever so gently....finger your cunt, he whispered....if you know whats good for you.

Kate slid her hand slid between her legs as he continued to flick her nipple with the blade, her other arm twisted viciously behind her back. She was frightened, but so aroused. Her finger found her dripping slit. Sliding up and down between her lips, flicking across her clit already she wasn't far from cumming. Moaning and panting her excitement was obvious.

FASTER. HARDER he ordered. I want you to cum like the slut you are. With her thumb strumming her clit and two fingers digging in her cunt, Kate needed no more instructions. Excited as she had ever been she thrust her hips forward to meet her fingers....the blade of the knife keeping time with her – scratching across her rock hard nipple. The mans hand mauled her other tit as he ordered her to cum. Do it NOW he shouted. CUM u slut. It was enough to push her over the edge. As she let go, her hips bucking frantically she felt him throw her backwards....sprawled on the ground, her legs spread wide she gasped as his mouth invaded her cunt. Sucking at her lips and tongueing deep inside her, he lapped up her cunt juice as she came, her hands grabbing his head, forcing his tongue deeper as she came – her juices coating his tongue and face...tasting her sweetest nectar. Then as her hips ontinued to buck against his face....his mouth found her clit and bit down hard....

2B Continued....