Taken in the Alley

Story Info
An innocent glance leads to her passionate domination.
1.7k words
4.17
48.4k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One Saturday night I noticed a stranger in a nightclub. He was gorgeous and I felt a spark of excitement when he made eye contact with me. I smiled, blushing, but looked away because I knew I would do something I would regret if I didn't. It was getting late and the two girl friends I came with were far from ready to call it a night. They offered to walk me home but my place was so close I convinced them to stay. I assured them I would be fine alone. Shortly after, I left the club, but not before looking up to the lounge area one last time to catch a glimpse of the gorgeous man. He was no longer there. Too bad, although I would have only been provoking myself looking for him.

Walking towards home I looked up at the night sky. I took in a breath of cool air and listened as the sounds of the club and the people on the main street drifted farther away. Only a shortcut through an alleyway and a quick walk through the park and I'd be cozy and settled in my bed.

Just after I entered the alley I heard footsteps behind me that seemed to come out of nowhere. I was slightly nervous to look over my shoulder but calmed my nerves by telling myself that I was almost home. I began to speed up and to my shock, so did the footsteps. Now I was starting to feel scared. Wild thoughts raced through my head as quickly as I tried to calm them. I was about to turn around to put my fears to rest when suddenly I felt a hand grip my shoulder. I heard myself gasp as I was turned around, terrified. I was ready to scream until I realized that it was the stranger, the gorgeous man from the nightclub. I was still shocked but my sense of panic melted slightly into calm. I smiled at him but he didn't smile back. Instead he stared at me and said in a stern tone,

"It's rude to ignore people."

My mind started to race. Had I been rude? I was only looking. I apologized but he said that he was going to have to punish me for it. Before I had time to think he grabbed my shoulders firmly with both hands and turned me around, pushing me so that I was pressed against the cold brick wall. The pressure he put on my back forced my head to turn to the side. I could see down the alleyway, it was dark and quiet; no one was around and no one was coming. He pulled my skirt up and brought his hand down swiftly, slapping me once on the ass, hard. I was scared and let out a small cry from the stinging pain. He pressed up against me and I could feel the muscles of his hard chest crush into my back. He took my arms behind my back and held my wrists tightly in one hand. Trapped between him and the wall I had nowhere to move and no way to escape his grasp. He ran his free hand up my bare thigh, over my ass and between my legs.

"I'm going to have to teach you a lesson," he said coldly.

"Spread your legs," he ordered as he used his foot to kick mine apart. He tightened his grip on my wrists and brought his other arm up across my chest, his hand gripping my neck, tilting my head back and whispering in my ear.

"Don't fight it," he whispered.

Suddenly I came to the shocking realization that I was wet. I was scared but I also felt myself getting turned on. As he continued to run his hands over my body I felt myself soak through my panties and soon he did too.

He called me a dirty girl and said that dirty girls deserved discipline. He was so strong and still holding me against the wall. I struggled against him but could feel that my efforts were futile; I wasn't strong enough to stop him. He grabbed me roughly and with one hand pulled my wet panties to the ground. Without warning he pressed a thick finger inside me. My body went rigid at the intrusion. He pulled away for only a second before pushing back into me, this time using two fingers. He didn't care to be gentle, he didn't care if it hurt. After what had felt like an eternity he finally released my wrists. He used his now free hand to grip the back of my neck and crush the side of my face into the wall, holding me in place in this new way. His fingers continued to explore between my legs, expertly moving in and out of me. I used the limited movement I had available to slide my arms in front of me, they were sore now from being pulled back so tightly. I tried hard to suppress a moan rising in my throat; I was enjoying what he was doing to me with his hands. I bit my lip to silence myself as he pulled his soaked fingers away.

"You clearly want it, so I'm going to give it to you," he stated roughly.

I felt a sharp sense of panic as I heard the sound of a belt buckle being released and his zipper being undone. I gasped as I felt the tip of his hard erection press against me.

"Feel it," he said as he moved his hard dick back and forth against my wet thighs.

"Feel the cock that's going to fuck you."

I couldn't stand it, no one ever talked to me this way. I knew it was wrong but in the moment I felt weak with desire. I started to groan softly. A moan escaped my lips and I was unsure whether it was one of protest or consent.

"Shhh," he whispered, "be a good girl and I'll give you what we both want," he stroked my long hair and ran a finger down the side of my cheek.

Slowly he lifted my skirt back up, pushing the layers of fabric together in a mass against the small of my back. He had one hand pressed firmly against my back, holding me to the wall and the other gliding over my now exposed ass. I tried to turn around but he pinned me hard against the brick. This time I wasn't being pinned by the force of his chest or his hands, this time it was the force of his rigid cock pushing into me that held me against the wall. He forced into me so deeply. He was inside me with one strong thrust and I took every inch of him. Resisting was no longer practical, it meant fighting against him and my body. I took another long deep breath.

"Do you like my cock?" he asked.

"Yes," I replied, knowing it was what he wanted to hear as well as the truth.

"Tell me you like it," he demanded.

"I like your cock," I complied.

He pushed into me harder and deeper. He was so thick and it was hard to accommodate all of him, especially from behind. All my sensations were heightened. The air was fresher, smelled sweeter and his warm breath on the side of my neck felt hot. I felt him pull almost completely away from me and pause for just a moment before slamming deep inside of me again. With that last thrust he forced me to take every inch of him at once, he pushed deep and held himself there, wrapping my hair in his fist and pulling my head back towards him.

"Tell me you like being fucked by my big cock."

"Yes."

"I like being fucked by your big cock," I added, knowing he would want to hear the words.

"Fuck me with your big cock. I like getting fucked by your big cock!" I couldn't help myself. I was being turned on by his words, his roughness and the heat of passion.

My words were affecting him too. He grunted and pushed into me longer and harder. He had lost what little concern he had for my comfort and began to grind into me heedlessly I let out a small cry of discomfort and he moaned.

"Squeeze my cock. I want to feel you come all over my hard dick."

I pushed my ass out as far as I could while still having my face and tits held against the wall.

"Do it now!" he commanded and I instantly felt my body convulse in waves of pleasure emanating from my core.

"Good girl," he coaxed me, "I can feel your wetness spilling down my dick."

With his hard cock still moving in and out of me he rubbed two fingers along my dripping pussy. The sound of his hips rhythmically thrusting against my ass were echoing in the alley. When his fingers were coated with my cum he brought them up to the side of my face. He ran them over my lips and ordered me to open my mouth.

"Suck," he told me, "taste that gorgeous pussy."

He pushed his fingers into my mouth. As he did I felt his heaving chest crush against my back. His left hand smacked beside my head against the wall as he raised his arm to brace himself against the shattering effects of his orgasm. He came with such force I felt him fill me with hot cum. Trapping me against the wall and forcing his cum inside me was his ultimate display of control. For a moment he stayed still, resting against my back. I could hear his breath quiet and his pulse slow.

"Mmm, you've been a very good girl."

Still semi-hard he pulled out of me. I buckled weakly against the wall as the material of my skirt fell back down to cover my bottom. He ran a hand along my leg, reaching down to pick up my panties off the ground. He smirked as he balled them up into his pocket. I was too drained by pleasure to protest his souvenir. I stayed leaning again the wall, breathing deeply, working up the strength to walk home as I watched him stride away down the alley and into the distance.