Taken in the Basement

Story Info
A young mother is forced to submit.
3.4k words
4.06
179k
79
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On a wonderful sunny day, you pull into the school to drop your kids off for another day of learning. Exiting the vehicle, you walk your daughters to the door. Hugging and kissing both of your little girls at the door, you wave to them as they enter the school. Walking back to your car your soft leather outfit caresses you with each step. As you get into the car and start the engine, you wonder what you can do to bide the time until it's time to pick up the kiddies again. You decide to take a quick trip to the gym to keep your supple body as fit as an athlete, but just as you start the car, you hear a rustling coming from the back seat. Before you can turn to look, you feel cold metal pressed against your throat. Instinctively freezing, you hear a deep voice say,

"Drive, bitch."

You quickly glance into the rear view mirror, but can only see the blond hair of your intruder and his cold, unfeeling eyes. Trembling, you murmur,

"Ple......please, who are you......wha......what do you want......I......I don't have an......any money......"

In response, a hand grabs your short blond hair and forces your head back and you feel the blunt end of the knife at your throat as he pushes it harder against your throat.

"I said, drive, bitch!"

Putting the car into gear, you slowly begin to drive out of the parking lot. Your eyes dart around hoping someone......anyone is witnessing your kidnapping and can offer aid. Unfortunately, all you see are smiling faces of both adults and children completely oblivious to your plight.

"Take a left on Oak Street," he whispers in your ear.

"Whe......where are we going?"

"Just shut up and drive."

He directs you through town and you comply automatically as all you can comprehend is the cold knife pressed against your throat. Finally, after driving for what seems to be an eternity, he says,

"Turn into that driveway on the right......the one with the open garage......pull into it."

Looking around, you notice you are in a new sub-division with only a few houses being complete. Pulling into the drive, you can see the "For Sale" sign in the front yard of a normal looking house at the end of a normal looking block. Slowly, you pull into the garage and he instructs you to put the car in park. In the rear view mirror, you see him raise a garage door opener and push the button. The hum of the motor echoes in the car and the garage gets darker and darker as the garage door slowly shuts out the light. With a final thump, the door closes completely and in the darkness you realize how helpless you are.

"Turn off the car and slowly get out," he orders.

Your hand trembles as you turn the key but you sit immobile....unable to move.........shaking.........

"Fine," he grunts as he opens his door and gets out. The sudden brightness from the dome light dazzles you and you jerk when he opens your door and, roughly grabbing your arm, pulls you out of the car. The darkness envelops you again as he slams the car door closed and pulls you toward the door leading into the house. As he opens the door and pushes you into the house, you get your first good look at your kidnapper. He looks familiar but you can't quite place him.

"This way," he says pulling you toward the middle of the house.

"Please......what do you want with me.........if this is about ransom, my husband and I don't have much money......"

"Shit, bitch. You think this is about money. You have something I want worth more than money."

Dragging you through the empty house, he stops in front of the door to the basement and pushes you through. Descending down the wooden stairs, you see the cavernous basement is lit by a single light bulb in the center of the room. As you reach the basement landing, you search for any exit that can free you from this nightmare, but all you can see are solid concrete walls. Under the light, you see a mattress has been laid on the floor next to a metal support pole. Next to it is a small blue cooler. Horribly, you begin to realize why he has brought you here.

"Oh no......please no......please......don't........."

"Finally figured it out, eh? Damn, you're fucking slow, aren't you? Well, I guess you're not impressed with the effort I put forth to make our time so special, ha-ha."

"Why are you doing this?"

"Why? Why? Fuck, slut! You parade around every day in your tight clothes when you take your kids to school, shaking those hips.........flaunting to us dads what we'll never have. Look at you now......that leather outfit looks painted on."

Your hand flies to your mouth as you realize your kidnapper is the father of one of your daughter's school friends. The school, that's where you remember him from.

"That's right, cunt. I'm Tommy's dad and I couldn't stand another minute of watching you saunter around making men hard at the sight of you. I decided that you needed a real man's cock in you, just to show you who is really in control here, so I convinced a realtor friend to let me borrow this house for a couple of hours. Now, let's see that fine body of yours."

You begin to cry as he slowly walks toward you. Backing up, you shake your head as your tears run down your face. You yelp as you feel the solid, cold wall against your back preventing any further escape. His shadow envelops you as he continues to approach you. Sobbing, you turn your head as he looms over you.

"We are going to have a great time, baby."

He reaches over to grasp the zipper on your leather blouse and while he's momentarily distracted, you knee him in the groin and at the same time punch him in the face. As he grunts and grabs his balls, you make a dash for the stairs. The blood is pounding in your ears as you race for freedom. All you need to do is get out and scream for help from the neighbors. The landing is tantalizingly close when you feel his hand grab your hair and with a hard pull, he yanks your head back stopping you completely.

"FUCKING WHORE," he screams as he throws you against the wall. Then, grabbing your head, he pulls it forward and the slams it hard against the concrete wall. All you see are stars as your vision narrows. You feel his arm against your throat as he pins you to the wall. Half conscious, you feel the zipper of your blouse being roughly pulled down.

"Gotta tell you, bitch, I didn't expect that from you. I figured you'd roll over like the china doll you are. But, that's just fine. I love a little fight in my woman. It makes the surrender all that much sweeter. Now, let's see what we have here."

Groaning, still dazed, you loll your head back and forth as he opens your blouse.

"No bra.........why am I not surprised. But damn, you do have some pert titties."

With his arm still pinning you to the wall by your throat, he leans down and begins to lightly suck on one of your breasts. You feel the tears again rolling down your face as he ravishes first one, then the other nipple. With what little strength you can muster, you try to force him away but his strong arm pushes harder on your throat making it hard to breath.

"Oh yeah.........you like that, don't you? Look at how hard your nips are getting?"

Gasping, you manage to utter, "Oh, please stop......please don't rape me......I......I promise......I won't tell anyone......oh please........."

His only response is a sneer as he reaches down to undo your leather pants. As he begins to pull them past your hips, he leans in and whispers,

"I'm betting you aren't wearing any undies either, slut............well, lookee here, I'm right."

You gasp as your pants fall to the floor and you feel his hand brush against your pussy. Reaching up, he pulls you away from the wall, pulls your open blouse past your shoulders and lets it drop to the floor too. The wall is cold against your back as he pulls off his tee shirt and throws it across the room. You can't help but stare at his massive hairy chest. Grabbing your hands, he guides them to his belt and says,

"Unbuckle me, bitch."

"Please......I'm begging you.........no......"

"Do I need to hurt you again? Do it."

Biting your lower lip, you undo the clasp of his belt and pull it loose. Crying, you unbutton his jeans and as you unzip them you can feel his cock bulging against his underwear. His harsh, lusty breath is the only sound you can hear until he whispers,

"Now, slide the jockies down and see what I have for you.........that's it.........all the way down."

As you slide his underwear down his hips, his hard meat brushes against your pelvis and you feel a tingle run through your body. He then steps out of his shoes and orders you to do the same. Grabbing your hair again, he pulls you toward the mattress. Pulling back, you try to resist, but it feels like he is pulling your hair out and you cry out from the pain. He drags you to the mattress and, laughing, throws you unto it. You try to cover your nakedness as he kneels down beside you.

"Lay down, lover and put your arms above your head.........around the pole." Reaching into the cooler he pulls out a pair of handcuffs and it seems before you can blink, he has cuffed you to the pole......the metal so cold against your wrists.

"Oh God, no.........please......I'll......I'll blow you, but please.........don't fuck me."

"Cunt, you are going to do more than blow me, that's for sure."

With your hands immobilized, you start to thrash on the mattress as he lies beside you and begins sucking on your breasts. Your nipples become instantly hard as he alternates between sucking and biting them. You kick your legs in an attempt to push him off, but he easily shrugs them away. Your breath begins to grow raspy as you feel your pussy growing wet as he ravishes your breasts. He takes his time as runs his tongue and lips over your neck.....chest......breasts.....stomach. Your body feels as if it will catch on fire with every touch from your rapist. Then, he pulls his body up so his crotch is inches away from your face. Knowing what is coming next, you close your eyes and hear him say,

"OK, baby, where's that blow job you promised me? And just remember, no teeth or I'll get the knife and you won't like what happens then."

Grasping his hard cock, he brings it toward your supple mouth. You clamp it shut and turn your head away. Chuckling, he simply reaches over and pinches your nose closed. Your eyes open wide as your air is shut off and your heart races even as you know this is one fight you can't win. You try to shake his hand off your nose, but he is too strong. With your lungs ready to burst, you open your mouth to inhale much needed oxygen. As you hungrily gasp for air, his hand releases your nose and then wraps around your jaws, forcing them open. With his other hand, he forces his cock into your mouth. The handcuffs clank against the metal pole as you instinctively try to free them to push him away. His dick continues to slide deeper into your mouth until you feel the tip against the back of your throat and you gag as you are forced to take all of him in you.

"Oh yeah, cunt, that's it. Suck me deep," he moans as he slides his cock in and out of your mouth.

You close your eyes again and try to block out the shame you feel of being forced to pleasure a man who isn't your husband. His dick continues to slide past your lips and you feel his balls slap your cheek with each thrust. His moans of pleasure reverberate off the walls. You gag again as you taste his pre-cum and realize that you will be forced to take his seed in your mouth. Finally, with a roar of lust, he shoves his cock deep in your mouth as his orgasm hits. His salty cum fills your mouth and you can hardly breathe as he continues to pump his jizz in your mouth. His milky cum runs down your cheeks as you try to spit out as much as you can. Finally, spent, he pulls out and wiping his dick on your cheek says,

"Jesus, that was fucking amazing, whore. Bet you never blow hubby like that. Allow me to return the favor."

As he works to position himself at the end of the mattress, you close your legs tight, but his powerful hands easily separate them.

"Holy shit, look at how wet you are. Your pussy really made a mess here. I knew you wanted it, bitch."

With his cum drying on your cheeks you sob again as you realize that you had orgasmed while sucking the cock of your abductor. Your thighs are sticky with your cum as he reaches into the cooler and pulls out a can of whipped cream. As he sprays the cream across your shaved pussy, you find your legs spreading wider as the cream caresses and cools your unwanted passion. You look up at the ceiling as you feel him position his head between your legs and then, grabbing your thighs, he begins to eat the cream from between your legs. After what seems to be an eternity, you finally feel the tip of his tongue rubbing your pussy lips. His arms continue to keep your legs apart, but you surrender to his touch as he probes deeper with his tongue. You don't dare look down at him for fear of giving him the satisfaction of seeing the lust in your eyes.

You whimper ever so slightly as he stops and pulls his head up. Reaching into the cooler, he pulls out two ice cubes and with a cube in each hand, he again begins to eat your wet pussy. Placing his hands on your tits, you scream as he begins to rub the ice cubes across your erect nipples. The feeling of his warm tongue caressing your clit while the cold ice stimulates your nipples is too much too bear and you involuntarily begin to thrash again. He responds by burying his head deeper in between your legs and roughly rubbing his hands over your tits. From what seems to be a million miles away, you hear him say,

"Cum in my mouth, bitch. You know you want it. Cum hard."

His tongue probes ever deeper in your moist snatch as he alternates sucking and biting your hardening clit. His tongue licks your pussy lips and his rough stubble coarsely rubs against your soft skin. Unable to resist as your body betrays you, waves of lust roll over you as you orgasm. Your screams echo against the concrete walls as you involuntarily thrust your pelvis deeper into his face. You feel your juices run down your thighs and hear the slurping sounds as your rapist sucks you dry. Your bound hands clench into fists and your fingernails bite into your palms as your orgasm finally subsides.

As he rises between your legs, you are horrified and ashamed to see your cum dripping down his chin. You can see his cock has become hard again and there is slight sheen of sweat glistening on his chest hairs. Wiping his face, he reaches into the cooler and pulls out a condom. Smiling, he waves it in front of you.

"Want me to use this or are you into bareback, baby?"

"Oh God......please, please don't.........no......more......please......"

"I said, do you want me to use the rubber?"

"Y...yes......please......put it on......I.........I'm.........not protected......"

Laughing, he flings the condom package across the room.

"Too bad, slut, I don't like these things. I want you to feel me in you."

Pushing between your legs, he lowers himself into you. As you feel the tip of his hard cock begin to slide in your wet twat, you feebly thrash your body and cry,

"No......God, no......please......don't cum in me."

His only response is a small moan from his pursed lips as he continues to slide deeper in you. You feel his hard cock stretch your pussy wide and your head arcs back and your mouth forms a silent scream as he forces all of his manhood deep into you. Slowly, he begins to thrust, his cock sliding in and out of you and rubbing against your erect clit.

Closing your eyes and turning your head, you whisper, "Nooooo, nooooo," as he begins to thrust harder......faster......deeper. Tears of shame again roll down your cheeks. Lowering himself on you, he licks your tears and whispers in your ear,

"Shhhh, baby. You know you love it. Your pussy is so wet......so tight......I'll bet hubby never fucked you like this did he?" Thrusting faster now, your chests rubbing together, you unconsciously raise your legs in the air as his cock continues to ravish you.

"You know you want to cum.........stop fighting it......cum with me, you damn whore. I'm going to cum so damn hard in you."

"Ugh, ugh, ugh," are the only sounds from your lips as you grunt after each thrust of his massive dick. Your pussy is on fire and you know it's only a matter of time before your body again relents to his savage rape. His breath is hot on your neck and begins to grow labored as he continues to thrust faster. As your tight pussy milks his cock, you feel your own orgasm building. Putting his arms on each side of your face, he forces your head to face forward and you can see the look of savage lust in his eyes.

"I'm cumming, lover......so close......oh yes......yes......now......bitch.........Oh FUCK," he cries as he orgasms. Feeling his hot seed course through your pussy, your cries echo his own as you again cum. You pull your legs around his ass as both of you rock in rhythm to your shared orgasms. Lost in the heat of passion, you completely surrender to your lust. His head is buried in your neck as he slowly continues to thrust in you forcing every bit of cum into your soft pussy.

Finally spent, he pulls out of you and rolls off to the side. You turn the other way and pull your legs together feeling the coldness of your intermingled juices on your thighs. Sobbing, you pray for this nightmare to end even as your pussy continues to tingle from your assault. You cringe as he leans over your shoulder and says,

"That was fucking marvelous, bitch. Maybe we can do it again sometime. You'd like that, wouldn't you? Oh, and I wouldn't go to the police about this. It would just be your word against mine and everyone knows what a cock tease you are. Everyone would believe you seduced me into fucking you. Besides, I know where your kids go to school and you wouldn't want anything to happen to them now, would you?"

"No.........don't hurt......my kids......I......won't tell," you manage to utter in between sobs.

"That's good, bitch, real good. Well, it's time for me to go get Tommy, ha-ha."

You feel him reach up and unlock the handcuffs. Your drape your arms across your body in an attempt to cover yourself. You jerk suddenly as he forces a finger deep in your ass and he savagely whispers,

"Remember, whore, not a word to anyone......or else."

Closing your eyes, you hear him rise off the mattress and collect his things and get dressed. Curled up in a fetal ball, you hear him ascend the stairs.

"See you at the school sometime, lover."

After hearing him leave, you are left naked in the semi darkness with only the sounds of your soft crying sounding in the room.