Taken In The Park

Story Info
Gay men attack straight walker in the park.
1k words
3.67
124.5k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a unusually hot spring day this Saturday and my wife was away for the day visiting family for the weekend so I decided I would try out the walking path on the park close to my home. I have lived there for many years but being an avid walker, runner and gym attic, I figured this was a great day to get in a good walk and maybe get a little sun in the process. I went to a local park, not knowing it that well I dove in and noticed that the parking area was right next to the walking trail and that the path lead you away into the nice secluded parts of the park and woods.

Starting out I wore a sneaks, tank top and a pair of the latest running shorts, the kind that you don't need underwear cause they are like a bathing suit yet suited for the heavy sweating type people. These shorts were very short and had the flair on the legs for the running aspects of their design. Just to describe myself I am 30, 175 lbs., 5'11 with a good weightlifter/athletic build, a build my wife loves and I get looks from lots of women and even men sometimes.

I did notice only two other cars in the parking lot and thought that it was great that I practically had the park to myself. Well I proceeded to walk the park and saw an older couple heading towards there car as I began walking and hiked my way around the park on this beautiful day only seeing two younger twenty five-ish guys doing the same as myself. This path was about a mile long and it was quite hilly and lead you into some secluded areas of the woody park but is was so hot that day that I quickly took my shirt off due to the fact that I was sweating profusely.

On my second lap around the park I came upon the two younger guys standing by what looked like a rest area with benches and a water fountain, so I stopped to get a quick drink and gave a quick smile a comment about how hot it was today. Well the two guys laughed and gave me a comment that it was hotter around here than I thought, not knowing what they meant I sort of laughingly agreed. While finishing another drink of water from the fountain the two guys came up to within two feet of me and asked me if I came to the park often? I told them that this was my first time here and that I was enjoying the view and everything the park offered and ask them the same.

While we were talking I noticed that they were looking at me from head to toe almost every second as I stood there and I realized that these guys must be gay or bi and that I better get going cause they may want to have some private time in the park. Before I got going the taller of the two guys asked me if I was gay or bi and I smiled and told them I was 100% straight and happily married. The two guys were probably my size wearing shorts and t-shirts, though the one guy definitely had a weightlifter build and the other just skinny. Both mean complemented me on what a nice body I had and asked if I care to try the other side anytime, which I replied that thanks but was not interested.

Being a little concerned now I decided I was going to continue walking and said goodbye to the two but they said it was not a good idea for me to leave them but I did not listen and turned to start walking away from them. As I turned I was instantly grabbed from behind in a bear hug and picked up in the air as my legs began to flail I felt a second pair of hands grab my feet. At this point I am really trying to get free and pretty sure they wont be able to hold me once I get my wits about me, till they just drop me on my back knocking the wind totally out of me while stunning me in the process. As I gasped for air I was help less as they pulled my shoes and shorts off with the one guy sitting on my legs and the other holding my hands down.

I am really scared now as they tell me they are not going to hurt me and that I am going to enjoy every minute of this. It was still hard to scream as the wind was still coming back to me as the guy sitting on my legs started to massage my cock and rub my balls, while the other guy now kneeling on my arms was taking his cock out of his shorts. My cock was getting harder and I was feeling the rush of excitement as he kept rubbing my balls and cock, even though this felt good now I did not know where this was going. Now he began to suck my cock while the other guy pinched my nipples and ran his hand over my body.

Wow he was really sucking hard now this was not supposed to feel this good, something so bad yet feels so good. The other guy now took out his big cock and was rubbing all over my face slapping it on my cheeks, not close to my mouth though. Oh man I feel my cock ready to explode, oh this feels so good oh he is sucking my cock so hard now until I explode into a huge orgasm as he sucks my cock even harder and faster. He sucked my cock dry as I was overcome with the orgasm and I felt myself lifted again in the air and dropped, knocking the wind out of me and the sensation of the orgasm.

I could see the two guys running off with my clothes in hand as I could not chase them due to having the wind knocked out of me again, as they ran they said come back here again sometime and they can finish what they started.

To be continued...