Taken in The Souk

Story Info
A mature woman loses more than her bearings in the Souk.
5.8k words
4.46
80.9k
57

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fannyrat
fannyrat
852 Followers

Karen was walking through the narrow streets of the Souk alone. Her husband Paul had decided not to go on the shore excursion today from their cruise, he felt he had done enough walking around and wanted a quiet morning relaxing.

Karen was 53 years old and was not a stunning beauty she was rather a plain Jane with an average figure that, although had not quite succumbed to the ravages of time, was filling out a little.

She felt her hips and thighs were getting a tad fuller, but because she only had small breasts they had remained quite pert and uplifted, something she was glad of as if she had had large breasts they would probably be a little southbound by now.

She was five foot tall exactly and had brown shoulder length hair that was naturally slightly curly to the point it looked like it had been done in a very loose perm.

She had been married to Paul since she was 19 years old and he was the only man she had ever been with, which she saw as only natural,

"Why would a woman want to sleep with lots of men when she had the one she loved?"

Their lovemaking, confined to the marital bed at bedtime, was satisfying but uninspiring, which was how is done between married loving couples she thought and she needed nothing else.

She followed the escorted group through the streets but found she was becoming tired of the monotonous lecture about its history, and every time she tried to take a photo there was groups of tourists in every shot.

Karen was very naive and not very streetwise at all, she decided she would slink away from the group and do her own thing, after all she knew the meeting point and time to catch the coaches back to the ship and didn't need babysitting by the pushy reps every minute of the day.

To anyone who knew her this would be a very strange act for her to take, as she had always been a timid and submissive type of person. Paul was the much stronger person of the two and although not aggressive or abusive, was very much the dominant partner and made all the decisions.

Karen had simply become used to being led in all aspects of her life, so to make her mind up to leave the reps (who she would normally have followed unquestioningly) to do her own thing was totally out of character.

Yousef had a problem, his two grandsons and his best friends son, had got to an age where they were troublesome. They were now showing signs of restlessness and rebellion. Yousef knew from experience what was the root cause of this problem, simply that they were rampantly horny young men, in the prime of their lives.

His problem (and theirs) was that in the society they lived that young girls were forbidden from even being in the presence of a male un-chaperoned, let alone there being any chance of a sexual encounter. One night while sitting with his friends round the hookah he had been stupid and boasted to all, that

"He had contacts and that he was the man that could fix this problem."

"I can help rid these boys of their virginity, after all a man should go to his wedding bed with some experience to take to his virgin wife."

He knew he had to somehow back up this boasting and overcome this dilemma but did not know how.

Until now

The answer to his prayers was walking towards him, she was seemingly lost in herself concentrating on her camera and the pictures she was taking to realize she had drifted off the main tourist streets and was now in the middle of the maze of tiny alleys in the residential area of the town.

Karen was walking down the narrow passageway looking for snapshots of the real town as opposed to the boring, beach, and town. bar, photos people usually bring home. She wore a pretty light yellow pastel summer dress, a sun hat and shoes with heels.

Although the shoes were not anywhere near being stilettos, she thought they were a little high for walking a shore tour excursion in, but Paul liked her to make an effort now and again with her appearance, so she had done, only for him to decide not to come anyway! typical.

The western lady walked further and further into the maze of streets, Yousef watched and waited trying to be sure of the course of action he was sure he must now make. His grandsons were sat in the courtyard lazing and being of no use to anyone, something had to happen to raise this bunch from their frustration and malaise.

It was then that Karen decided she had seen enough ethnic culture for one day and decided to either rejoin the group or make her way to the meeting point. That's when her troubles really started, she tried to re-trace her steps but every corner she turned was just another empty narrow alley. After about 15 minutes of this she realized she was lost.

The alluring sight of a western woman with her 'pretty dress and hat' and the sound of Karen's heels on the stone cobbles made Yousef's mind up for him. He approached the lady

"Excuse me madam, can I help you? you look a little lost."

Karen was a little wary of being approached by a strange man, but could hardly tell him to go away; if she missed the coach back to the ship it would create all sorts of problems.

"Yes I'm afraid I am a little, could you please tell me how to get back to the square? that is where we are to meet up."

"It would please me if I could be of any assistance madam." said Yousef "Follow me and I will lead you to the place you need to be."

Karen was a little unsure, but what was her choice? he seemed a friendly man so she decided to follow him.

Yousef led her through a few streets and alleyways to the courtyard he knew so well.

"We just take a shortcut through these doors and you are there." he said.

Karen felt relief,

"How stupid to go off on my own." she thought, "But never mind it's over now."

They passed through two large wooden doors into a closed courtyard, still open to the sky, but totally enclosed by walls. Three boys were lounging around in old rickety chairs and they all looked in unison at the woman and man as they entered.

"Where is this?"

Karen said and turned round as started to say he must had taken a wrong turn, when she saw the doors being closed and locked with a bar across the two.

Instantly Karen felt herself being approached by these boys and felt uneasy.

"Look here."

Was all she managed to say before Yousef spoke the words which would shock her entire life.

"Listen lady, you simply have two choices, you submit to these boys and you live or you still end up submitting to these boys and die, the choice is yours."

Karen felt herself on the verge of protesting.

"Submit?"

"What do you mean submit?"

"What the hell is going on?"

"I don't understand."

But she did understand, a lifetime of being shy, timid and naive still didn't mean she couldn't comprehend a situation like this, she was timid not a moron!

Yousef, taking her blank somewhat stupefied look for resistance brought out a knife from his djellaba and held it to her face. The dagger was a typical flashy, showy, big handled curved blade.

"Get over by those sacks on the old rug lady and do it quick."

Said Yousef and the first of the boys, Hamid, grabbed her hand and dragged her with him.

Karen was petrified, but instead of it making her fight or become belligerent, she found her natural timidity making her react in a dazed and submissive manner. It was almost as though she didn't know how to resist as opposed to being too frightened to.

She stood on the rug with four pairs of eyes staring at her, totally transfixed. Hamid approached her in a way that made it look like HE was frightened of HER and reached for her hesitantly.

The society they lived in, with the total absence of any form of pornography, meant these boys had never seen the naked form of a woman, except Hamid who had once seen a grainy dog-eared picture of a woman with a cock in her mouth.

"Get on with it boy." Shouted Yousef "We haven't got all day."

Hamid knew they were here in order to lose their virginity, but he was desperate to do what he had seen in the old photograph, he pushed Karen down to her knees and reached into his garments.

Karen couldn't believe what was happening; she was knelt in front of this boy when he pulled out his penis. It was already hard - rock hard, and pointed skywards like only a young boy's can.

"Suck my cock you bitch."

Hamid commanded, and offered his prick to her.

In a dream like state Karen obeyed and took the penis in her hand. It was throbbing; she could tell this was the penis of a boy excited beyond belief. Her hands went instinctively round the back of Hamid's thighs and she could feel his legs quivering with overpowering excitement.

Hamid looked down as the woman actually did as he commanded (somehow he didn't expect her to actually do it) he experienced for the first time a woman's hot lips engulfing his cock head and sliding her lips down the shaft.

"Oh fuck this was just too much."

Being young and totally inexperienced without warning his balls erupted and started shooting wad after wad of hot, young, over eager cum into the bitch's mouth.

This took Karen totally by surprise, having been so many years since she had a young man, she didn't expect him to ejaculate so soon. In truth, in her naivety she didn't even consider the possibility that he would at all, never mind almost instantly. Her mouth suddenly filled with jet after jet of scalding, thick, white healthy semen, almost choking her with the pent up volume of a young mans sacks.

Karen gathered the invading liquid in her mouth and in her frightened, detached mind wondered what she was expected to do with it. Thinking it would be demanded of her to swallow it all, that's what she did.

As Hamid pulled his cock from her mouth all eyes were on Karen. They all watched transfixed expecting the woman to spit Hamid's spunk out onto the cobbles in disgust, but when his cock pulled out, the woman had nothing there, they were all stunned.

"Fuck she's actually swallowed your cum man, oh what a fucking whore."

Shouted Adil, who was next up, The boys were talking excitedly about the act she had just committed when the one man who was not amused intervened.

He smacked Hamid round the head, hard, holding nothing back

"You stupid little bastard." He shouted "What did you do that for? She is here for you to fuck, she is here for you to rid your virginity on nothing else, we haven't time for this sort of shit we have very little time, and now you have wasted yourself in her mouth."

"Adil get on with it; show Hamid what was expected of him."

Adil approached Karen and surprisingly gently led her towards a pile of boxes and sacks,

"Sit on them lady."

He said

"No wait."

Said Yousef.

"Get her panties off first."

Adil started to paw at Karen's clothing trying to get her dress up to enable him to get at her panties. He was totally uncaring about her and her clothing.

Karen heard the little tearing sound from the seams of her dress.

"Oh God." She thought "Why is this happening to me, and at my age too."

But in her detached, frightened and submissive state, she unbelievably found herself thinking of her dress and the rest of her clothing.

"Wait, don't destroy my clothes."

She said and found herself taking off her hat, and asking Adil to wait while she took off her dress to protect it from ruin, after all she had to somehow get back to normal after this.

"Ok bitch take your precious little clothes off but do it quick we haven't got all day." Commanded Yousef,

Karen couldn't believe she was about to do this willingly, but she reached down and gathered the dress up from the hem and pulled it up over her head and off her body completely. She stood in her modest underwear of cotton bra and panties subconsciously knowing what came next but at the same time trying to deny it to herself.

"And the rest bitch." Said Yousef.

Karen reached behind her and unclasped her bra; she peeled it off and dropped it on the dress, her hands trying to cover her small modest breasts at the same time. She then hesitated at her panties for obvious reasons, but one show of the knife hastened her into the last thing she wanted to do - she lowered her panties down her thighs, calves, heels and onto the floor where they stayed. She had started to kick off her shoes when Adil stopped her,

"No leave them on lady."

He said. He didn't really know why he wanted her to remain in her heels, just that somehow instinct made him think she would look sexier.

It seemed like a lifetime that the boys stared at her body, her 53 year old body that to be honest wasn't exactly a porn star's body, but to these boys it was the first, therefore the best, they had ever seen. In fact it was really only seconds that she stood there, small pert breasts, her pink nipples hardening in the air rather than from any sexual stimulus, slightly filling out figure, and pubic hair on show to these strangers.

Although she had never been a hairy woman she still had quite a neat tight pubic region although it was now graying slightly. Perversely Karen felt herself a little more embarrassed (although the nudity came a very close second) more about the fact these young men were looking at her graying pubes, than the situation she was in.

If she was embarrassed then, worse was to come, Adil pushed her back onto the pile of sacks, her hands went out behind her to prop herself up, her bum cheeks on the edge of the sacks and her feet dangling as they couldn't reach the floor. He put his hands on the insides of her thighs and opened them.

Karen could feel her outer vaginal lips opening with her legs, exposing her most intimate and private part. She felt totally open to the gaze of the boys present, her smooth pink inner labia was also pried open by Adil's thumbs exposing the inner folds of her vagina.

"Now THIS was embarrassing."

She felt shame and humiliation being opened up and exposed like this but there was nothing she could do about it, her mind just seemed to go numb and just submitted to what was happening as though trying to blank it out.

Adil stared at a woman's pussy for the first time, the tight black triangle parted and the glistening pink folds of flesh within sending him into raptures. He got hold of his cock, which was aiming straight up and pulled it down level with the moist opening before him.

His time had come

With a little shuffle forward he aligned himself and pushed forward. Oh the feeling of this woman's pussy as it swallowed his cock; the feeling of hot, wet flesh gripping him was unbelievable. He started to saw his cock in and out of the bitch, who strangely didn't seem to react, she just seemed to bite her bottom lip and accept.

Adil had only being doing it to her for a minute or so, but it seemed ages to Karen, when she felt him tense up, he just managed a guttural grunt the pushed himself into her to the hilt, held himself still, then with a groan came in her vagina. She could feel pulse after pulse of scalding hot, thick young mans seed flooding her intimate inner depths.

The feeling of Coming was so good to Adil, yet coming into a hot cunt that seemed to grip him and milk him was pure heaven. He finished shooting his spunk into the bitch's pussy and stepped back. He couldn't help but look at the abused cunt, and when a large dollop of his cum ran from her twat it was the best sight he had ever seen. Never having fucked a woman before he had no idea the cum was going to come flooding out afterwards like that.

Karen had no time to relax or take stock as Omar approached her. He already had his penis in his hand and seemed almost childlike in his eagerness to get to her and put it in.

It was then Karen took notice of a penis in any detail in her ordeal for the first time. The only thing remarkable about this penis was it's similarity to the other two. Omar had what Karen assumed to be a fair sized penis with a reasonable girth (or so she assumed, Paul being her only other source of reference.)

She did not know as she had never measured it, but Paul was 6 1/2 and average girth and the other two were more or less the same (they were all between 7 1/2 to 8 inches) as Omar, whose penis also stuck to his belly straining skyward.

Omar guided his cock to the woman's entrance and pushed himself in all the way in one go. The sight of another boy's cum coming out on his cock and squelching between her ass checks did not faze Omar one iota, he was in a woman's cunt and he was in heaven.

Karen stared blankly ahead; the experience seemed to just numb her. Just like with Adil, within no time she felt Omar stiffen, push in and stop, then ejaculate into her depths with great gusto. He also pulled out of her causing another flood of young hot cum to flow from her.

She thought that her ordeal was now probably be over, so slowly picked herself down from the sacks and made to retrieve her clothes,

"Not so fast lady." She heard from behind her as Hamid approached her unseen.

"I haven't had my piece of pussy yet."

She turned to look at him and saw that within no time at all, the young boy had recovered fully and was now standing, penis fully erect and straining for action. Karen felt him push her to her knees on the old rug, then felt the hand on her back between her shoulders pushing her forward and down. She knew how he wanted her.

Adil pushed the woman down onto her hands and knees and swiftly knelt behind her. Somehow it didn't feel completely right at first, and then he realized she was on her hands on knees and he wanted her lower. He pushed her head down until her face was into the floor and her breasts were brushing the carpet, making her cunt higher and more exposed. Now that was better the perfect position both for the dominant posture and also to watch his cock in action.

Karen was in the submissive doggy position and felt the young man position himself behind her, she felt his hands ease her knees further apart, taking her just a little lower and opening up her sopping cum soaked vagina.

"Hurry up you little bastard." Urged Yousef "We haven't got all day."

Hamid having cum once wanted to savour this bitch, not for a long time, if ever, would he have a woman totally at his mercy to use as he pleased, but the urging from his grandfather made his number one priority to lose his virginity and to cum again quickly.

He positioned his cock at her entrance and a second later his cherry had gone. Hamid then started to bang Karen quite quickly and hard, no thought for her entered his head, he just brutally used her.

At this point Karen simply endured, until disaster struck.

She came.

Even though her mind had switched off to a great extent, there is only so much friction on a vagina's walls and opening and clitoris that can be ignored before the inevitable happens. Hamid had got Karen, totally by accident, and absolutely nothing to do with skill or experience, in the perfect position. Inadvertently Hamid's height, position of entry, girth, tempo etc all conspired to create a situation Karen could do nothing about.

As Hamid pounded her and Karen fell her orgasm rapidly approaching to tried everything to conceal her shameful orgasm. When it hit her she muffled all the sounds she could, but there escaped a tiny catch of breath and the smallest little whimper. These sounds were almost inaudible, almost, but not totally.

The boys surrounding her heard her whimper, and you do not need to be experienced in the world of sex to recognize the international language of coming. They were stunned, how can this bitch cum when being raped? The dirty little slut.

Hamid was absolutely ecstatic, the bitch had come on his cock, she had cum when he was fucking her, and it was his cock her pussy responded to. His attitude changed from unsure virgin to an arrogant, boasting man thinking he was the best fucker in the world. The triumph he felt spurred him on and shortly afterwards he came for a second time, this time into a woman's cunt for the first time.

fannyrat
fannyrat
852 Followers
12