Taken in The Souk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fannyrat
fannyrat
877 Followers

Yousef had watched all this from the beginning with the attitude that it was somehow justified because his charges needed to become men. He thought if he took her it would be wanton abuse with no justification. But he just could not see the helpless woman face down into the rug with her dripping pussy available to anyone who wanted to use it, go to waste. He quickly took position behind her, and without hesitation entered her.

Karen had thought she was through when she felt the hands grasp her hips.

The penis entered her without ceremony and started to pound her. If she hadn't been so wet and abused, she would have felt the bigger penis (9 inches and quite thick) of Yousef opening and stretching her.

She would have felt the biggest penis she had had in her life reaching depths until now not explored and the walls of her vagina gripping the invading member. As it was the numbness of mind and body only registered another invasion and ultimately yet another massive wad of semen flooding her private, intimate depths.

Karen felt Yousef withdraw from her vagina, she simply stayed in the position she was in not knowing what, who or when the next assault would come from. She stayed down for a few minutes, and when she realized it was quiet around her, she ventured to look around. They were gone; she was alone in a deserted courtyard in the middle of a strange village just off a market place.

She stood up then realized she needed to get the disgusting mess that was within her, out. She squatted over the old cum stained rug and urinated. She could also hear the pit-pat of semen dripping from her vagina and quietly splashing and forming a small puddle beneath her.

When she felt she had got out as much as she could, she slowly and in a daze started to dress. Her abusers had left everything she possessed in tact. They had not robbed her of anything material, just her dignity and her intimate private possession. She still had her purse containing money; camera and boarding pass for the ship.

Karen re-entered the streets and almost in a dream started to try and find her way to the pick up point, she looked at her watch, she still had time, the attack from eager pent up boys, had amazingly taken only 20 minutes from start to finish.

She finally found herself at the rendezvous point, surrounded by inane chattering women comparing what they had bought and how they had haggled, she somehow maintained conversation. To this day she could not remember a thing said in all that travel time with her mind understandably elsewhere. All Karen wanted to do was get to her cabin and shower.

When they reached the ship and queued to embark her heart sank, there at the other side of the card reader machine that checked them back onto the ship was Paul.

"I thought I might meet you here."

He said

"Did you have a good trip ashore?"

"Did you buy anything?"

"Did you get good photographs "?

The questions seemed so inane to her, yet it was only her husband greeting her back enthusiastically she heard herself replying with the usual standard answers, whilst thinking, "Just leave me alone to clean my body."

"I have arranged to go straight to lunch with Bob and Mary, Steve and Claire." Paul said

"Oh Paul I really need to go to the cabin and freshen up." Karen said, "It's been hot and dusty and I feel grubby."

"Oh nonsense." Said Paul "You're fine."

He led her by the elbow towards the lift, being used to obeying, and thinking it might create some dissent she wasn't used to showing, she went.

Sat at the lunch table Karen felt that she stank of sex and cum and her own juices.

The remains of what had been deposited inside her, that hadn't run out straight away, had now slowly seeped from her vagina and had now soaked her panties. She felt semen coating her intimate lips and pubic hair and drying against her thighs, between her legs and round to her anus.

The lunch went on forever, Karen started to become desperate to get to the cabin, she had a strange feeling between her legs like she was bruised or damaged someway, she couldn't tell what it was, as she had never had a feeling like this before.

By the time coffees arrived she made her excuses and went to their cabin. Once inside the cabin she pulled the dress over her head and kicked off her shoes. She hooked her thumbs into her panties and pulled them down. Karen felt the sodden panties stick to her and then slowly peel away from her genitals with a cold wet feeling.

She stepped into the shower feeling the hot water wash (at least the physical) evidence away, the semen that was matted in her pubic hair and which had dried around her labia.

The bruised feeling persisted between her legs, so Karen just lightly dabbed with her fingertips at her lips, just as a person gently feels a bruise or cut or something tender to test what hurts.

She came.

All it took was a light brushing over her inner lips and clitoris and she climaxed.

Never before had she experienced what was obviously a delayed and pending orgasm, she simply thought it was just soreness. After the shattering climax Karen was left with a confused and bewildered head.

"How can those beasts not only make her cum at the time, but also afterwards in her own privacy?"

She sat on the floor of the shower, water battering her body and cried.

Later that night after she had excused herself from the dinner table, she was on top deck to watch the sail away. As the ship slowly left the harbour Karen stared blankly at the town. She was thinking to herself that, "Somewhere under one of the very rooftops I am looking at there are probably four males, possibly sat around talking very excitedly, recounting the things they had done to me."

"They are probably comparing opinions about me and my body and what they had done to it."

"Four men, who had taken me, had taken what up to this morning had been solely my husbands, out there, four men who have had me, in the most intimate sense."

Three days passed, three days in which Karen felt totally distracted and remote. She managed to conduct herself in a manner which gave no one any cause for suspicion and behaved as normally as she could.

Ramon the cabin steward had noticed this behavior and how the lady in cabin 347 didn't seem to respond to conversation, and the cheeky innuendo he used with her, very much anymore.

For some reason the lady's quiet and shy demeanor had attracted Ramon to her, and made him start to imagine having her.

"I've seen better looking women." Ramon once confided in his cabin mate Manuel.

"But somehow she gets my cock twitching, and I can't explain why."

One morning whilst clearing the cabin Karen came back for something she had forgotten and as Ramon busied himself she bent over to reach down for her bag.

Ramon was coming to the end of his current contract, when the ship docked he would be going home to Central America, where most of the crew came from, and now had an attitude of "I don't care, they can't sack me now."

Because of this attitude, before he knew it, he had reached out and gently touched the ass of Mrs. Cooper. He wasn't totally reckless, he didn't want busting for sexual assault, so he had done it in a way he could claim it was accidental.

He waited for a reaction, and none came, neither rage nor encouragement.

"Had she felt it"? He wondered.

Karen picked up her things and said

"See you."

To Ramon and left the cabin. Walking down the corridor she was afraid, Ramon had touched her bottom and she was sure it was deliberate.

"What should she do?"

Rather than create a fuss her timid personality couldn't handle, she had chosen to ignore it and pray it went away as a one-off.

Ramon wasn't so unsure, he was SURE the woman knew what had happened and simply let him get away with it.

"She must be gagging for it."

He thought.

"I just simply HAVE to have a go at her."

"What had he to lose?"

And he would wonder forever what would have happened if he didn't.

Things came to a head the following day. Ramon had seen the shore trip ticket on the dresser whilst cleaning the cabin. He found out through 'innocent conversation' that Karen wasn't interested and that Paul was visiting the local sports stadium and museum, with Steve and Bob.

Karen was in the cabin alone when there was a knock at the door.

"Cabin Service Maam."

She went to the door and opened it to let Ramon in. When he entered there somehow seemed to be a charged atmosphere, Ramon looked at Karen differently than before; the deference to a passenger had gone.

The cabin boy entered, and in a move that was unprecedented, closed the door behind him.

He approached Karen and stood in front of her, staring into her eyes.

Without any hesitation Ramon tried his luck, he stood in front of Karen and cupped her tiny breasts in his hands.

Karen froze

"Oh dear god, not again."

She thought, her sheer inability to act and the inertia caused by her timidity rooting her to the spot and giving Ramon the green light (or so he thought) to go ahead.

She felt her dress being pulled from her shoulders and down exposing her small but still pert breasts and simply acquiesced in being pushed back onto the bed.

With her dress pushed up around from the bottom it was bunched around her waist, she felt her panties being removed yet again without consent and by a relative stranger for the second time in days.

Ramon stared at the mature woman exposed before him, she had a neat pubic triangle, and this was graying slightly which for some reason he found a massive turn-on. He parted her lips and leant forward to taste her pussy. He licked her cunt lips and flicked his tongue over her clitoris until he was sure she was wet enough.

"Get this done and away Ramon before you get nicked" ran through his mind.

Karen looked down between her legs, she had cringed with disgust and helplessness while Ramon licked her vagina and labia and now she watched transfixed as his penis parted her inner lips and felt the length reaching ever more into her depths.

With each outward movement Ramon could see his cock getting slicker and slicker on the lady's juices, he would have liked to take his time and enjoy her body, but maybe later.

"Just cum in her cunt and fuck off" was his objective.

It wasn't long before Karen felt, what was now becoming familiar, the stiffening motion of the man between her legs, heard the groan and felt jet after jet of semen filling her vagina. There had been no pleasure in the act for her, no impending orgasm, just the familiar feeling of an invading penis taking her.

Ramon withdrew and left Karen on the edge of the bed leaking his jizz from her cunt's pink lips onto the floor and thought.

"I bet I have to clean that fucking mess up myself."

He zipped himself up quite nonchalantly and looked down at the prostrate woman, pussy lips splayed wide and glistening with a mixture of his cum and her own juices. Ramon then simply left without a word.

Like a zombie Karen cleaned herself up as though nothing had happened.

"What is happening to me? Why do I seem unable to stand up to these abusers?"

She thought as she mopped away the semen from between her legs and got a fresh pair of panties from the drawer.

The night after, which was the last night of the cruise, Karen was stopped in the corridor by Ramon, Paul was in bed and she was just going to get a drink.

"Why don't you come with me."

Said Ramon leading her quite forcefully by the elbow. He led her down two flights of stairs and into his cabin. He knew her husband had retired and that now he had as long as he needed to fuck this bitch, and have her do all the things he wanted, properly.

Two other men were waiting in the crew cabin as they entered and Karen heard Ramon say "This is Luiz and Manuel; they have come to see you too."

As she was led by the hand to the bed.

fannyrat
fannyrat
877 Followers
12