Taken... on a 7 Nights, 8 Lays Cruise

Story Info
The 3 girls accept an all-inclusive family-package 'holiday'.
7.4k words
4.32
59.3k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrsJ
MrsJ
342 Followers

"Hi, hello, g'day, I'm Nick," I said to the two young men looking at the photograph. "I see you're admiring the portrait that won the competition."

"Not so much admiring the photograph, more admiring the three young ladies in it!" one of the guys chortled.

"Well, that's Tegan on the left, Kirsty on the right, and their Mum Claire is in the middle."

"They all love the photograph."

"Tegan and Kirsty, like all young girls, love looking at themselves and checking that all their bits (well, all the bits they can see!) are still there, still in place. Claire likes it because she can see how beautiful (and how incredibly well developed!) her little girls have become. And all three of them like it because it reminds them they are a family group that has been through a lot together -- the good times, the bad times, and even posing together as a family in nothing but their birthday suits!"

"If you have a minute or two, I can tell you the interesting background story to this photograph."

* * * * *

It was a quiet night at the bar...very quiet. In fact, I was the only one there apart from Claire, the barmaid.

She was in her late 30s, I guessed. Well stacked, quite pretty. A couple of decades earlier she would have been a real stunner.

Earlier I had collected a couple of cruise brochures from a travel agent and was flicking through them while seated at a table.

"Do you mind if I join you?" Claire asked. I had no objection, so she fetched her glass of mineral water.

"Planning a holiday?" she enquired. I told her I was.

Claire proceeded to tell me that she had never been able to take a holiday away. She had two daughters -- an 18 year old about to finish high school this year, the other completing her first year at college -- and life had been very tough for them ever since her husband was killed 10 years ago. In all that time, they had simply not been able to afford a holiday. Just living and educating the kids used up all of the little that Claire had been able to earn.

"I'd give anything to be able to go on a cruise or spend time at a holiday resort," she confided.

I am, thankfully, reasonably well-off. And, I guess, I'm a bit of a softy...as well as being an opportunist.

And an opportunity had presented itself.

"Claire, I was going to buy a package-deal cruise. If you and the girls were interested, I'd be prepared to buy a package-deal cruise for the four of us...provided that package included unlimited access for me to the three of you ladies while we were on the cruise," I suggested.

"You mean unlimited sex from the three of us?" she asked somewhat incredulously.

"Well, many cruise ships are little better than floating brothels, because most people who go on these cruises are just looking to have a good time," I replied.

"So if three young ladies decided to go on one of those cruises, I'd certainly be expecting them all to be spending time in bed -- in bed with a man or with a number of men during the cruise. And if three of them were on that cruise because I was paying, I would certainly expect that I'd be given my fair share of whatever each of them might have on offer."

"Would you like to see how the girls react to the idea?" I enquired.

Claire indicated she would. I left the glossy cruise brochures with her, knowing they might just sway the three girls if they had any doubts at all about my offer.

And the answer she gave me a few days later was "yes, all three of us might be interested."

So we agreed to meet over a pizza lunch the next Sunday, so I could meet the girls and the four of us could discuss the possible holiday together.

The girls, Kirsty and her younger sister Tegan, had obviously made an effort to create a favourable first impression -- even with the limited resources that it was clearly evident were currently available to them.

Their clothes may not have been all that flash, but both girls had inherited their mother's beauty genes. Tegan, perhaps, was slightly prettier than Kirsty.

I immediately assessed both girls, along with their Mum, to be 'desirably fuckable.'

So I decided I would offer to make this a holiday one that the three girls would long remember...even if it was to cost me more money that I had originally envisaged.

The return on my investment would, I was sure, be amply repaid.

Each of the girls would need contraceptive protection, so I volunteered to pay for three contraceptive implants.

And for nightclubbing or discoing, they would each need a stylish new dress and new shoes -- which, of course, would also mean a new bra and new panties would be required.

And, for daytime, they would each require an eye-catching sun-dress...

And new bikinis.

And be treated to a good haircut and manicure, so they would look at their glamorous best...making me the envy of many fellow-voyagers, some of whom, I was secretly hoping, would notice that I was spending each night of the cruise 'entertaining' a different one of these beautiful ladies.

The arrangement was that I was to pay for a double cabin and a twin cabin on a 7-night cruise to nearby islands during the long summer vacation. I was also to pick-up the bar tabs for the three girls, and would to pay for any shore excursions.

The girls, in turn, would be 'mine' for 24-hours starting at dinner, would definitely be spending from 10.30pm to breakfast in bed with me, and would then be 'on call' should I (or they) feel frisky at any time before dinner the next day.

So, at minimum, each of the three girls agreed to spend two nights in bed with me. To me, that seemed to be a fair deal.

Then there was one night left, the last night, which we agreed might be a special 'thankyou' night from the girls to me. They were to decide which of them would 'thank me'...and, if they couldn't agree on this among themselves, then the arrangement was all four of us would spend the night in bed together!

Tegan drew the short straw to become my first-nighter, Claire was to be next, and Kirsty was last to be 'mine' for the day.

The girls clearly understood the non-monetary 'cost' of the vacation -- except I was subsequently to discover that Tegan would be paying a significantly higher 'cost.'

She would also be surrendering her virginity.

But more about that later.

It was obvious the three girls felt they had negotiated a 'bargain.,' All left that day very excited about the prospect of their first holiday and having to prepare for that holiday.

For me, I had guaranteed companions and guaranteed sex -- something very much better than going on board 'hoping to get lucky.'

* * * * *

I was followed up the gangway to the cruise ship by three well-groomed, beautiful ladies.

Two I had fucked before, one I hadn't.

I'd discovered that Tegan was a virgin when we went shopping together for her clothes for the cruise. It was only three weeks before the cruise departed, so I suggested she lose her virginity as quickly as possible.

"You really wouldn't want to be on a cruise and suffer from Honeymoon Disease from that first time you have sex...and then find you are stuck in your cabin for the rest of the cruise with a feeling that you just have to pee all the time," I advised her.

"Do you have a boyfriend, or someone else in mind, who could take your virginity in the next week or so?" I asked. She didn't, so I suggested that she allow me to do so. After all, the two of us would be romping in the cot together in several weeks' time.

Not surprisingly, Tegan had received many offers from guys of her own age to have sex with her. She, probably wisely, had felt there was no urgency to lose her virginity but was quite prepared to do so when a suitable occasion arose.

She probably hadn't expected that her first man would be eleven years her senior, nor that she would be losing her virginity to ensure that she enjoyed an ocean cruise. But, that's life!

Tegan had a great body -- lithe, athletic-looking, long legs which made her slightly above-average in height, a pair of full and well-rounded breasts, a very squeezable waist, a pleasing face which displayed a very friendly smile.

Her personality matched her body -- intelligent, outgoing, bubbly, and she seemed to enjoy accepting challenges. She'd fit in easily with the young crowd aboard any cruise ship.

When she stripped off that night, prepared to lose her virginity, the normally-hidden appeal of her breasts and nipples was immediately evident, and her female slash running down between her legs looked just so enticing.

But she had a full bush.

It was impressive...but far too much for the bikini she had recently selected.

She agreed I should trim it.

So I fetched my electric shaver and reduced her pubic spread to a very much smaller, very neat area atop her female mound. She seemed happy that her remaining pubes would now be well-hidden beneath her bikini bottom and were now well-clear of her vaginal cleft.

Tegan knew very well what was to happen next...predictably, virtually all learned from looking at the internet!! To her, it was simply a matter of 'it's going to happen' rather than it being anything that was driven by love or affection.

And she was quite prepared for it to happen right now.

I tried to ensure that everything was as pleasant as possible. So I played with her tits, fingered her clit, kissed and licked and hugged her, then let one of my fingers slowly dive down into her vagina. I encouraged her to stiffen my erection -- the erection that would soon be thrust into her by-now well-lubricated cavity.

And it happened. She was a virgin no more!

She was first-timer tight, first-timer tense. But she was a more-than-willing participant.

Once I was in and thrusting, she relaxed noticeably in anticipation of receiving her first-ever shot of cum...and instinctively demonstrated she might soon become a very responsive lover.

Her final assessment was that she now looked forward to 'next time'...which, of course, would be the first evening of the cruise.

I, too, eagerly looked forward to our next intimate encounter...and I teased her by suggesting I had an insatiable need for sex, which would mean she should expect to be penetrated -- as she had just been -- hourly on that first night of the cruise!

She told me, again, she looked forward to it!

The other person I had fucked was Claire.

She "simply couldn't wait until after we had set sail," she had indicated. "And, having two teenagers at home who are watching your every move, I really haven't had many opportunities lately to have sex...even though hundreds of men who I've served at the bar have propositioned me. In fact, you're only the second customer in many years whose offer to take me to bed I've accepted," she added.

If Claire was 'out of practice', she wasn't showing it.

And frankly, she was a damned good screw.

She was tight when I entered her...and she knew how to control her vaginal muscles. It was obvious Kegel exercises were an enjoyable part of her fitness regime.

I performed well, she performed very well -- leaving us both eagerly anticipating whatever might happen on the cruise.

Speaking of which...Tegan was the first to make herself available to me overnight.

I started by checking that this was the first time she had spent a full night in bed with a guy. "You know it means sex on demand for both of us throughout the night. I hope you are going to be able to cope with it," I teased.

I'd decided that I was not going to adopt the role of her teacher.

Instead I told her that she should simply enjoy whatever happened to her tonight...and that I'd be giving her lots of cuddles, squeezes, kisses, licks, tonguings, and that my hands and fingers would be exploring every one of her peaks, plains and caverns. So she would be able to fully appreciate what her young body had to offer to her, and what it had to offer to me.

And, I assured her, at some stage my manhood would travel right down the full length of her vaginal canal.

It turned out to be a very pleasant evening for both of us.

The next morning I suggested that, when we were together again in three nights' time, maybe she could become the more active partner -- offering things like a blow job and challenging herself to see how well she could sexually arouse me.

And I suggested to her that she must take at least one other young man to bed with her before the cruise ended -- because, after all, this was a perfect opportunity for her to broaden her sexual experience.

Mum, of course, was different. She had 'been there, done that' sexually many times before. Our lovemaking was therefore much more active... a lot more varied...and, in some ways, a lot more satisfying to me.

She asked me about Tegan. I simply told her that, if she didn't already know, her little girl was no longer a virgin...and that she was just fine.

I suggested to Claire that she was now in a unique position: she and her two daughters had come on this cruise all knowing that they all would be having sex, and all three of them now shared a common bond of knowing the others had also had sex on the cruise. This would allow her to perhaps initiate some discussions over the dinner table about improving their sexual techniques...and perhaps it would also make it easy for her tell the girls she was now planning to invite more men home to enjoy sex with her...and she might even feel she could suggest to her daughters that they could do the same.

On the third night of the cruise it was time for me to bed Kirsty for the first time.

I was really looking forward to this, without having a clue about how experienced she might be -- other than having discovered, whilst we were clothes shopping together for the cruise, that she was no longer a virgin.

But she had a surprise.

"I've adopted a strict rule, whenever having sex, of 'pain first, pleasure later'," Kirsty said. "And as it's our first time, that means you have to accept a slap on each of your buttocks."

We had both undressed and were about to hop into bed. "Time for your pain," Kirsty advised. "So bend over and touch your toes."

I did as instructed...and soon felt a stinging thud on my right buttock as she hit it with the back of her hairbrush. This was no play. She intended to inflict real pain.

I instinctively stood up, but was sternly directed to "get down again."

And my left buttock received the same stinging punishment.

I wondered if I should now simply mount Kirsty and screw her as hard and as roughly as possible. A sort if tit-for-tat, as it were.

But Kirsty quickly made it clear that once in bed together we should have loving, tender sex.

That was not difficult. Perhaps unsurprisingly, she had a body that was remarkably like Tegan's -- very appealing, and very willing. The only real difference was that she had already trimmed her pubic hair to a neat Brazilian landing strip that terminated just above the top of her clitoral slit.

And she also smelled absolutely fabulous -- that undefinable aroma of someone you just feel comfortable to be hugging.

Our lovemaking actually continued well into the night. And Kirsty proved to be just like her Mum -- a VERY satisfying screw.

I woke about 6 the next morning and could only think of 'more'. I asked what the pain would be, and was told that this time it would be two slaps on each buttock.

So I climbed out of bed and assumed 'the position.'

Kirsty's strength had not diminished overnight. So I was to experience double pain as the back of her hairbrush made contact four times with my bare behind.

If anything, this morning's pain was intensified by its administration to the same areas that she had been walloped only hours earlier.

And, once again, Kirsty's tender and protracted lovemaking was more than a salve for the pain she had inflicted...so much so, we almost missed our scheduled places at breakfast!

I discovered, though, that under Kirsty's rules, it would be her turn to receive 'the pain before the pleasure' when we were to spend our next night together in 3 days' time.

That gave me the chance to make some necessary arrangements.

I realised I couldn't wallop her backside, as she had done to me. She would, surely, want to go swimming again sometime after our next night in bed, and the bruising that would result from 'disciplining her' would undoubtedly not be limited to the area that would be covered by her tiny bikini.

And be damned if I was just going to be playful! So it had to be a proper wallop to inflict considerable pain and cause some bruising, or I had to think of something else.

The obvious choice for that 'something else' was her perky little nipples.

(Sorry, her nips were not little. They were precisely proportioned to her full, well-rounded teenage breasts. And, from the little I had seen of them that first night, they were very enticing, very feminine...and they responded to my sucking, my licking, my rubbing them between my fingers, in exactly the way I had expected -- becoming taut and erect, and obviously providing Kirsty with an amazingly-satisfying feeling.)

Had I known before the cruise that I would be expected to inflict pre-sex pain to Kirsty, I would have purchased a pair of nipple clamps. But, of course, I hadn't.

And it was unlikely I would be able to easily find any on our stop-over at the next island.

So a packet of laundry pegs, hastily purchased on the shore excursion, would have to suffice.

Two of them clamped quite tightly on to Kirsty's young nips...so much so that she was prompted to remind me that it was "pain before pleasure, not torture before pleasure" that she was expecting.

But I had fun pulling her towards the bed, holding the pegs that were firmly attached to each of her tits, before I removed them, ending her few minutes of pre-sex pain.

Then, that night, we again made love. It was incredibly satisfying, very gentle.

In fact, it was so good that I told Kirsty, because she was still my girl 'on call' that day, she was to be back in my cabin at four o'clock that same afternoon.

Her nips were then pegged again... and, for extra good measure, I also attached a peg to her clit.

I had thought, as an alternative form of pain, of finding a pair of tweezers and using them to hold her clit erect for a minute or two. This surely would deliver all the pre-sex pain she wanted!

But, for now, I filed the idea away. Perhaps I'd employ it on a future occasion.

The brief afternoon session of lovemaking that followed Kirsty's triple pegging was sublime. Obviously the 'pain' thing worked well for her, kick-starting her to enjoy really great sex.

I loved what this girl provided...regretting that this fabulous 'holiday romance' with her would be ending within 24 hours.

I wondered how she felt. She, very obviously, was enjoying the sex...and also seemed to have been greatly enjoying her holiday.

Maybe I should invite her to start preparing for another week or two's holiday with me at some time in the year ahead, I thought.

But the final dinner was just an hour or so away.

At that dinner, the three girls thanked me continually for having given them "their holiday of a lifetime."

And, they announced, they had decided their 'thankyou night' would be a group affair: all three girls would spend the entire night with me and (if I was up to it) I could make love to Tegan at about 10pm, Claire at around 2am, and Kirsty near dawn.

...And they were all excited at the prospect of seeing one another 'in action.'

It turned out to be an interesting evening -- to say the very least.

Firstly, Tegan had to admit to the others that she had just lost her virginity, so everything that had happened, or was about to happen, was quite new to her.

On the three previous occasions I had taken Tegan to bed, I had tried to be as gentle as possible. After all, sexual intercourse was something she had only recently experienced for the first time.

MrsJ
MrsJ
342 Followers