Taken... on a 7 Nights, 8 Lays Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrsJ
MrsJ
343 Followers

But now, I decided, it was time she started to expand her sexual horizons.

She should feel what it was like to receive a good old-fashioned rogering.

And where better than in the limited space of the cabin floor...with your mother and your sister watching on!

As I had ejaculated just hours before, it took some effort and took me some time to cum...so Tegan had to accept a prolonged session of thrusting before my manhood ultimately filled her with cum.

I imagine she left that cruise feeling a little sore 'down there'.

I had wished I could see Mum and Kirsty's faces as Tegan was being repeatedly rammed that evening. Were they thrilled at witnessing what she was having to accept? Or did they feel sympathy for her?

(Claire and Kirsty both later admitted to me that watching what was happening actually sent shivers of excitement up the length of their vaginas. So, sexually, watching Tegan having sex with me was a real turn-on for them.)

But, at the time, they said nothing...they didn't even utter a murmur...and neither was there any applause at the end of the show!

When Tegan and I silently climbed into bed alongside Claire and Kirsty, we embraced.

In a sort of whisper -- but loud enough for Mum and Kirsty to hear -- I then thanked Tegan by simply saying "Well done, beautiful."

I suspect that having watched Tegan -- who, as I said, had been a virgin just days earlier! -- made it far easier for Claire and Kirsty to prepare for their final 'thank-you performances' of the cruise.

I started by asking Claire what was the most memorable occasion on which she had had sex with her husband.

Much to the delight of her two daughters, she said "anal that he had delivered doggy style."

So at 2am Tegan and Kirsty saw something they had never dreamed they would see -- a man parting their mother's butt cheeks and eagerly thrusting his hard-on down for a ride of his lifetime along her Hershey Highway.

Kirsty later confided that watching her own mother being anally-penetrated and anally-filled had been an overwhelming sexual turn-on.

Peering over the end of the bed watching her younger sister being serviced had aroused Kirsty. But then witnessing her mother 'getting it up the butt' was just too much!

Kirsty -- aided by a little self-fingering -- had, she revealed, silently orgasmed whilst watching her mother take my manhood into that taut opening that had been offered so-willingly.

Kirsty also told me that she had silently hoped her mother might orgasm too.

She had remembered a porn clip she had recently seen of a woman, who having been anally filled with cum, orgasmed and involuntarily squirted the white jism from her anal sphincter as each incredible wave of her orgasm spread over her body. Kirsty would have loved this to have happened to her Mum!

And Kirsty also revealed, after seeing how much pleasure Mum had apparently experienced, that she had almost asked me that night to let her sample anal sex for the very first time.

Which would certainly have met her 'pain before pleasure' pre-sex requirement!

But anal for her would have to wait for another day.

I made a mental note that if I was subsequently invited to deflower her anally, I should remember to fetch the duct tape to ensure her beautiful little buns were stretched as far apart as was possible, thereby giving my erection an absolutely uninhibited passage into her back entrance.

But Kirsty's immediate challenge was to explain her 'pain then pleasure' rule to her mother and younger sister.

They were somewhat amazed she had chosen this as a prelude to sexual foreplay...but then were equally intrigued to see what form this 'pain' might take.

As Kirsty was not likely to be visiting the swimming pool again before disembarking, I had decided that each of her buttocks could now receive one good slap from the back of her hairbrush, even if each of my buttocks would have to receive the same.

It was no surprise to me, therefore, that I was instructed to 'touch your toes' by Kirsty.

But I varied the routine for her.

I bent her over my knee, fully exposing her delicious little bottom, and gave each of her bare buttocks one hard smack using her hairbrush.

Each time a blow was received, she yelped a little. This made me wonder what the passengers in adjoining cabins might hear and be thinking.

(And let me also say, there is something strangely sexually-arousing when you have a young lady bent over your knee, naked, and you are then able to watch her off-white derriere rapidly turn a shade of red from having just received 'punishment' that she had so wanted!)

Having delivered her 'pain' and witnessed her reaction, I found it unexpectedly easy to summons the strength to give Kirsty one final fill of holiday cum.

But I ended up quite exhausted that evening!

I left the cruise a very happy man! And Kirsty left the cruise an EXTREMELY happy young lady...as did Mum and young Tegan!!

* * * * *

Several months later I was in the bar when Claire told me that she and her two daughters thought it might be fun to invite me to lunch for a sort of 'cruise reunion.'

Would I be interested?

Of course!

The girls had decided this must be a 'no secrets' lunch and, at some point, each of us should reveal the thing they most remembered about the cruise.

I would have to be diplomatic about that, I immediately thought!

Several days later I received a phone call from Kirsty. Mum was turning 40 a few days after the lunch, and they were wondering if I had any ideas about something special they could give her for that birthday. I thought about it for 24 hours before getting back to Kirsty.

Taking Mum somewhere -- on a mini break -- was one thought. Another was that I could offer to screw her 40 times (not all on the same day!). Or we could organise 40 guys to screw here (that would be easy -- just post a 'volunteers needed' notice in the bar!).

I finally suggested we should organise to have a professional family portrait photograph taken of the family and to have it framed so Mum could hang it in her bedroom.

But it would be different. It would be a photographic portrait of the three of them in the nude.

"Families really cherish having a great family portrait on the wall, and the three of you girls really look fabulous in the nude, so I can think of nothing better. In fact, you and Tegan are at an age when your bodies will never be more attractive, so a photograph will be the ideal 40th birthday present for your Mum."

Kirsty was a little taken aback. It was not something that she had considered. She would talk first with Tegan, and then see what Mum's reaction would be.

When I arrived at lunch, Kirsty told me that they had all decided a 40th birthday nudie pic would be ideal.

Lunch was most enjoyable -- particularly when I was to learn what each girl's 'highlight' of the cruise had been.

I was intrigued (and a little flattered) that the highlight of the cruise was not the spectacular food, not the shipboard activities, not the fact that it was a first holiday for them -- but, for each of them, it involved having sex with me.

First to confess was Kirsty. "The thing I most remember was the occasion when Nick attached pegs to each of my nipples and to my clitoris and then used them to pull me down onto the bed so we could make love. It wasn't the sort of 'pain before pleasure' that I'd envisaged, but strangely, if he did it again I wouldn't complain."

Tegan was next to contribute. "As you've probably guessed by now, I lost my virginity just a few weeks before the cruise and, I hope he won't mind me saying so, but I lost it to Nick. That to me was the highlight of the cruise because it allowed me to fully and confidently participate in all that then happened while we were away. So, thankyou Nick."

"And how much did you 'fully participate' while on the cruise?" Kirsty cheekily asked.

"Well, Nick actually told me I should make sure I had sex with at least one other guy before we disembarked and I did. Do you remember that guy Ben who we had a drink with in the bar, Kirsty?"

"Oh my God, you didn't! " Kirsty exclaimed. "The dirty dog! He screwed me as well."

And then the two girls compared notes on 'when.' It seems Tegan was taken on the last afternoon of the cruise. "You'd disappeared somewhere," she told Kirsty. (Kirsty and I, of course, knew exactly where...and what had happened then!)

Earlier in the cruise, Kirsty had been approached by Ben as she was making her way back to her cabin after a swim late one morning. She had agreed to a 'quicky' with Ben before lunch.

"But, Nick, he was nowhere near as good as you -- his ego was bigger than his dick," Kirsty added.

Tegan agreed.

Mum, of course, didn't say anything about these revelations. But she was pleased -- if not somewhat envious -- that her little girls were now attracting young men and then giving them the opportunity to explore and give their most-feminine parts the workout that they had been born to receive.

Mum's highlight memory, perhaps predictably, was being anally penetrated.

"I would never have thought I would agree to something like that...and then be doing it in front of my daughters. It just epitomised how sexually liberating that whole cruise has been for me, as it now seems it also was for both Kirsty and Tegan. So Nick, we can't thank you enough."

Claire then said she wasn't getting any younger and she had decided it was time to ramp up her sex life. So, she warned the girls, she may well be bringing more male visitors home in the future.

"But I'd like to say to you girls, you should also consider doing the same. Now is the one time in your life when you SHOULD be enjoying what men -- different men -- have to offer because, believe me, it won't be too long before you find 'Mr Right' and you'll then want to keep your body just for him," she added.

Then it was my turn to disclose my highlight of the voyage.

"For me it was that dinner on the last night when you told me that the three of you would be coming to bed with me that night...and, of course, then what happened after that."

"Your announcement was a total surprise. I had expected that Kirsty and Tegan would have delegated Mum to look after me while they went off to the disco -- or, as it seems could well have happened, ended up in bed with some other guy. After all, it was Mum who had been responsible for having originally arranged the cruise with me and I had thought you might think she should therefore be the one who was responsible for saying thanks."

"There is no way I can tell you how much I then appreciated having all three of you that night. I've never been to bed before with more than one woman at a time, and having three lovely ladies in bed with me at the one time was an unbelievable thrill. It's the sort of thing every man just dreams about. So I can now fully understand the incredible excitement that some people must get from having group sex at things like orgies," I added.

"Well, we'll have to arrange an orgy for you!" Kirsty ventured. "I'm sure that between myself, Tegan and Mum we would be able to find 10 or 15 other girls who would be happy to come along to participate!"

"And you could slap each of their bottoms...and peg their tits...and give them doggy!" Claire added.

Lunch ended with Kirsty taking my hand and saying she wanted to show me something.

It was something in her bedroom...something behind closed doors.

She stripped and instructed me to do the same.

I asked what 'pain' was to be inflicted, and her answer was "I'm going to be bent over your knee again, you're going to be spanking my bottom again...and then I'm going to ride you as if I was a cowboy. Are you ready?"

Was I ever!

If Mum and Tegan had any doubt about what was happening in that room, I'm sure that sound of 'slap', 'slap' -- and later all sorts of other sounds -- would have immediately given them a major clue.

Kirsty's bedroom door remained closed on that occasion for well over an hour. She proved to be as good when she was on top of me and she was when lying on her back.

I (and she) eventually emerged with a smile.

By then, afternoon tea was served...and was followed with Tegan asking me to follow her. She also had something to show me.

We disappeared into her bedroom, and once again the door was shut behind us.

Tegan told me that neither she nor her mother had imagined that Kirsty would be asking me to lay her that afternoon...or that I would oblige. But now, neither she nor her mother was going to let me leave before they, too, had received their share of the action.

Tegan had been excited by the idea of being pegged. So she had collected three pegs from her mother's laundry basket. Would I mind?

Mind??!!

I was sure that Tegan's sexual technique, which she then went on to demonstrate to me, had improved considerably since our final fling on the cruise.

And I told her so.

"Well I've discovered there are some quite sexy guys at college, and I've already made acquaintances with two of them," she revealed. "But, considering what Mum said earlier, I'm now determined I'm going to take more of them -- probably more than my fair share of them -- while I'm there."

Tegan and I emerged in time for tea.

Mum would have to wait until after that was finished...perhaps leaving the two girls to clear the table and organise the washing-up.

Claire asked if I was in any hurry to leave. I said no. She told me she wanted to have me again for the whole night.

Was I to object??!!

Actually, I 'had' her a couple of times that night. And again I thought she was an outstandingly good performer in the cot.

So I arrived late at work the next day. I had needed to go home first to grab a change of clothes, having spent the whole night, very much aroused, in bed with Claire.

* * * * *

If you have ever been told a camera never lies, then you have been told a lie!

The photographic shoot, for me, was a once-in-a-lifetime experience.

The photographer, Judy, knew exactly what we wanted from the photograph and she knew exactly how achieve it -- using modern computer techniques to enhance the pictures taken with the camera.

And she knew exactly how to relate to the three women. She told them all to just relax, to try to forget they were naked, and said there was now nothing at all they could do to preserve their modesty...and, anyway, there was absolutely no reason that she could see why they should want to do so!

It's good that she had said this, because this was the first time the three girls had ever been together, totally naked, for an extended time -- and it gave each of them a unique opportunity to visually explore the areas that the others always kept hidden away beneath their bras and panties. This alone made the experience for them worthwhile.

I hadn't realised that, with nude photography, makeup is needed -- on parts of the body that Claire, Kirsty and Tegan had never previously gussied up.

It was fascinating for me watching their tits, their under-bikini areas being 'made up'.

Then, achieving exactly the right pose took some time...and correctly lighting the trio took even longer.

Judy explained that the photo must highlight the three girls' breasts and the three girls' pubic areas, as much as it featured their faces. It was necessary, therefore, to position each of the girls so her breasts were fully and appropriately exposed, and her pubic hair and, to a certain extent, her clitoral slit were clearly visible. And then, the whole positioning must be designed to look natural and relaxed -- not something that had been obviously contrived.

Claire was asked to just sit -- just balance herself on the edge of the seat -- on a modern, high bar stool (very appropriate, I thought!). Tegan was asked to stand to her left and Kirsty to her right.

I then learned how important lighting can be. Too much front light and the girls' boobs simply 'disappear' into their bodies...or move a light source slightly to the left and the shadows under their boobs or the shadows between their legs darken considerably...often hiding far, far too much.

And Judy knew all the tricks from years of experience. She wanted to accentuate Claire's nipples, so she lifted her boobs using tape. "Don't worry about the tape, I'll airbrush that out later using the computer. You'll never know it was there," she explained to me.

But playing photographer's assistant was the role I most enjoyed.

"Claire's pubic hair looks too heavy. Can you take the comb and tease it up so it looks more whispy...that's better...now trim off those stray hairs that are falling down between her legs...just give each of the girls' chests a fine spray of mist from that pump-action water bottle...we need Kirsty's nipples to be a little more rigid, so give them a spray with the air aerosol...ah, much better..."

But, for most of the shoot, I just stood there mesmerised by three sets of magnificent tits, by three quite different arrays of pubic hair, all the while trying to sneak a quick glimpse of as much of their clitoral cracks as they would unwittingly reveal.

Occasionally I would catch the eye of one of the girls, would give her a quick smile and a bit of a wink.

The three girls knew exactly what I was admiring!

The three girls knew exactly what I was thinking!!

Eventually, after much "Kirsty move a little to the left...Tegan can you just push your pubic bush forward a tad, towards the camera, so it will appear a little more prominently...Claire, I need you to have your legs slightly further apart, so we can see more of that cleavage that runs down into the darkness between your legs...a bit more of a smile, Kirsty...Tegan, tilt your head just a little more to the left..." a whole series of photos were taken.

Judy checked them on the computer, made a few more adjustments, took more photos, checked them...and eventually announced that she was happy and would 'enhance' the best ones using her computer.

She observed that both girls had obviously worn new swimmers that summer. "You can see on the computer there are two slightly different shade of tan just above where their bikinis now sit. Don't worry, that's easily fixed using the computer...and I'll add sharper definition to the lines where their tans begin, which will give the girls a much sexier look."

I could hardly wait to see the finished product.

"And if you don't think this photograph depicts three of the most beautiful girls in the entire world, then I'll give you your money back," Judy suggested.

There is no way I could have ever considered asking for my money back!

That picture usually sits proudly on Claire's bedroom wall and is just so...well, so sexually enticing.

If you ever get the opportunity to see it, I guarantee you'll...well, let's just say you'll end up very sexually aroused!

I can't imagine any other tasteful family portrait could be more sexually explicit...or could be more sexually exciting.

"Before we leave, we should get a photo including Nick, so he has a memento of our holiday?" Claire suggested. "Can we do that?"

It was not a problem for Judy. She just had to organise the appropriate pose...and that initiated a torrent of suggestions.

"He could have his arms around Kirsty and me," suggested Tegan. "Perhaps with a hand cupping one of Kirsty's boobs and his other hand cupping one of my boobs, while you, Mum, hold his dick."

"Or suck it!" Kirsty suggested.

"Perhaps a triptych would be appropriate," someone suggested. "Nick in bed with Mum, Nick in bed with Tegan, Nick in bed with Kirsty."

Judy must have wondered what exactly was our relationship. But she said nothing.

In the end it was decided that the picture should have me standing to the left facing the three girls, who would be also standing there, naked, facing me.

MrsJ
MrsJ
343 Followers