Taken... on a 7 Nights, 8 Lays Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrsJ
MrsJ
342 Followers

So I also stripped off, ready to be photographed.

Again it took some time for Judy to properly construct the picture.

I knew she was ready to shoot when she announced that it would far more interesting if I had a stiffer erection pointing towards the girls.

"I'll help him," Kirsty volunteered.

"No, you just stay where you are, Kirsty. I'll get Nick to do it himself...or if he needs help, I'll help him," Judy replied.

So there I was, facing three beautiful naked young ladies, playing with Willie, imagining that he was thrusting (or attempting to thrust) up Tegan's tight teenage tunnel and would soon be leaving her loaded with cum.

I now have a wonderful photograph of myself, manhood fully erect, facing three gorgeous, totally-naked ladies who are looking directly at my erection.

Perhaps it's not an entirely 'tasteful' photograph -- but it is exactly the right 'memento' to have acquired following the cruise!

And great for my ego!

I look at it often. And usually I discover that my recollections of the exciting evenings I had spent with Claire, Kirsty and Tegan cause my little man to involuntarily engorge.

And I then have to give myself some relief. If only one of those three gorgeous ladies was there with me then, in my time of need!

In view of Judy's success in this year's photographic competition, I thought I might even suggest she could borrow my photo to enter in next year's 'humour' section of the competition!!

But that other, far more-sexy photograph now hangs on Claire's bedroom wall -- being appreciated most days by Claire, Kirsty and Tegan.

But it is also on 'open display' to the guys who, from time to time, receive invitations to visit Claire's boudoir...and, just occasionally, one of the girls will tease one of the younger men -- who are increasingly being invited home by Kirsty or Tegan 'to have a look at something I'd like to show you' -- by allowing them to view it, knowing that the picture's very-explicit image will have a predictable, immediate, fun-to-observe effect on their friend!

MrsJ
MrsJ
342 Followers