Taken on the Bus

Story Info
Indian wife taken on overnight bus while husband sleeps.
4.7k words
4.28
353.4k
264
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Baljeet and her husband Mahindar had been on the bus on their way home to Bhundar, Punjab for several hours when at one stop most of the passengers disembarked in a university town along the way, leaving the bus wonderfully empty and allowing people to spread out a bit for the long, overnight run. Baljeet remained in her seat in the back of the bus on the 3 seat side of a 3+2 aisle and Mahindar went forward a couple of rows to stretch out in another 3 seat bench that was open on the other side of the baggage area.

With so few occupants, each passenger was free to sleep or read, and even though people generally kept their conversations respectfully low, it wouldn't matter anyway as the road noise and loud drone of the diesel motor drowned out most other sound. Baljeet slumped against the seat and curled her legs into her chest and let sleep take her.

A couple of times when the bus stopped, Baljeet stirred from her slumber but usually immediately fell back asleep as soon as the bus pulled away from the station again and the night wore casually onward. At one point she noticed another passenger had taken the small seat across the aisle from her but she thought nothing of it and kept sleeping.

The way she curled into a ball on her seat left enough space for someone to sit next to her, however, as she hadn't fully stretched across the seat and when she woke again, she found a man sitting right next to her. By the way he was stroking her face, she thought it to be Mahindar and in the darkness at the rear of the bus she didn't fully grasp who was actually there or what he was doing until he brought her hand to his erect cock.

"Mahindar!" Baljeet hissed as quietly as she could, finally looking over at the erect cock he was stroking in front of her. "What are you thinking?" She asked in incredulity.

"I think that if you don't want me to tell everyone how dishonorable you have been seducing me and cheating on your husband that you will quietly do what I want... otherwise I will see that you are shamed and dishonored for your adulteress ways!" The man whispered as he leaned into her ear.

His words had been carefully selected to gain her willful compliance—he would not need to force her to do anything—in fact, it would be better that she chose to do it herself. Baljeet knew it too... she did not need to feel the blade of a knife at her throat to do what he wanted, only to consider the punishment for adultery in her village and the death sentence it would attach to her husband's honor if caught.

"You are despicable. No one will believe you!" Baljeet said in response to the man. Perhaps a forceful reply would cause him to abandon his misguided attempt on her honor.

"Do you want to find out?" The man asked in a slow, cruel, calculated tone. Message delivered.

Baljeet looked up at the man and looked in the adjoining seats to see if anyone was awake or stirring about. Seeing no one within view and with her husband's view back to her seat completely obscure by the baggage area, Baljeet cursed the man several times in Punjabi as she reached for his erect cock. The man slid closer to Baljeet so that she lay with easy access to his lap, obviously positioning herself to give the man a blowjob.

"Do not make the mistake of getting my cum on my pants." he said to her.

Baljeet's mind flashed with rage when the man reached directly inside her saree and began fondling her breasts with one of his hands while she brought her face to his cock. "Bastard!" she thought to herself before thinking of her husband and her desire to get this over with as quickly as possible.

She began stroking the man's cock and noticed the size and girth of his cock were very similar to Mahindar's. Although she had no desire to please the man in any kind of emotional or physical way, she already decided that giving her best efforts would cause the man to cum more quickly and reduce the chance of being discovered so she indeed did her best to excite him.

Baljeet licked the man's cock shaft down to his balls while rubbing and twisting her fist in a pumping motion over the head of his cock, and then she moved further down and licked and gently sucked his balls while stretching the sliding motion of her pump-twist on his cock to go all the way from his head to the base of his cock.

"It's smart of you to do it so well." the man whispered, "your husband is a lucky man."

She felt him already beginning to buck his hips up to meet her downstrokes on his cock and she wondered if he might cum straight away just from her handjob and from playing with her tits... she didn't leave it to chance however, preferring to end it as quickly as possible—and so she began sliding her lips sideways up and down the shaft of his cock—his fevered anticipation building the closer her lips came to his cockhead. Baljeet knew he was desperate for to slide her open mouth far enough up his shaft that he could poke the head of his cock past her lips and she continued pumping his cock with her fist at the base and her tongue flicking away past her lips.

When she finally neared the head of the man's throbbing erection, Baljeet looked up into the man's face and washed her tongue over and around the head of his cock, rubbing the shaft along her bottom lip but not quite going down on him—had he been ready to cum, it would be the perfect position to shoot down her throat, but he held off a bit longer. His cock had grown a bit longer, quite a lot harder, and had swelled a bit thicker from pure lust and from her expert treatment—so much so that Baljeet knew that if she went down on him now he would likely explode in her mouth.

In her desire to ensure that the man would ejaculate quickly and escape her predicament, Baljeet decided it would be better to fully give in than to continue playing wait-and-see with the man's orgasm, so after an amazingly sensual buildup, she enveloped the head of his cock and sucked deeply, turning and pumping his throbbing shaft in her hands. She heard him moan and knew she would make him cum quickly so she upped her game even further to bring things to a close...

Baljeet began sliding her mouth up and down the man's shaft, from the head of his cock to as far down the shaft she could go without choking, keeping her fingers next to her lips to increase his sensation as she fucked him with her mouth. Still, the man did not cum... Only time and the man's stamina would dictate when he came and released her at this point, so she maintained her focus and kept him in complete sensory overload to try to bring it to a close.

A few moments became a few minutes, and a few minutes became a lifetime to her, though, as the man incredibly remained erect and aroused, and completely into it but did not cum. She changed positions to add more downward pressure on his erection—it frequently made her husband cum and finally after what had actually been about 20 minutes of nonstop fist-pumping, cock-sucking perfection, the man leaned over and whispered, "You have done well."

Baljeet knew what the man meant—she could feel him holding back but losing control... his body began shaking and she could feel his balls tightening and the underside of the man's cock spasming, then pulsing powerfully. Long, thick blasts of cum began splashing against the back of her throat and settling on her tongue—ropes of the gooey hot cum filled her mouth, and cognizant of his desire to remain clean, she sucked hard and swallowed quickly. As frequently as he pulsed into her mouth, she consumed his load—his hips bucking up into her face with abandon until his rhythm finally slowed, then stopped.

Baljeet kept the man in her mouth until he fully softened and as she hoped he would do, he quickly pulled up his pants and made his way towards the front of the bus, leaving her alone on her bench with her thoughts and a belly full of cum. Scared to even peek over her seat for fear of finding anyone else's gaze, she lay there for a while, gathering herself and thinking through what had just happened.

She considered going up a few rows to be with Mahindar, but did not know what she would say to him or what reason she would give for waking him, so she chose instead to stay put and hope the next several hours would pass and become part of her past. Looking back on it now, this was a critical mistake for her—because in the moments that passed while she thought things through, another man—younger and fitter than the first came up behind her and sat immediately next to her, resting his hand on her thigh.

"Do not worry," the main said calmly to her, "I am the only person on the bus who knows what you've just done, and I know you and I both are better off if we never speak about it."

Baljeet looked confused, trying to decide what the man intended although he made it immediately clear as he reached into her saree and pulled both of her boobs completely out and into what little light the moonless sky could manage through the windows of the old bus.

"That's right." he said to her as she failed to find the words to question him. "I see that you are more than an expert at sucking cock, and I intend to have your pleasures for myself."

Baljeet stared in utter disbelief at the man's brazen request... he literally had nothing to do to coerce her—the man before had done it. He need only recognize it... call attention to it... and the result was the same.

Baljeet looked forward towards the front of the bus—hoping, praying that Mahindar was standing in the aisle, waiting to beat this man down... but there wasn't another man awake on the bus except the driver. She looked around behind her and realized (perhaps mercifully) that the rear of the bus was completely empty except for the man next to her and herself. He looked down at the slight bulge in his pants and said, "I think you know what to do."

"Please tell me you'll go away when we're done." Baljeet pleaded.

"Of course. When I'm done." the man replied.

Baljeet felt angry now at Mahindar for splitting apart on the bus although she admitted she told him to seek out a more comfortable seat... still, she was about to give another blowjob to a complete stranger and she hated the fact that a dark part of her really enjoyed the pure wanton lust the last man exhibited—how completely rock-hard he had become, and how purely he seemed to enjoy her best efforts. She tried to banish any thoughts of enjoyment from her mind, but agreed her strategy to do her best had generally served her well and that she would try again with the stranger before her.

Baljeet unwrapped the top of her saree and gave the man easier access to her large, full breasts, which he immediately pawed with his hands, and then she reached for his pants. As it was about three in the morning, she was sure most people would be out at least until sunrise, so she had no worries about anyone randomly making their way back to their part of the bus... with this in mind, she unzipped the man and pulled his pants and his boxers to the floor so that she could more easily access his cock and balls.

Before she could lean forward and begin giving the man his blowjob, he pushed Baljeet onto her back and knelt over her, pawing her boobs and kissing them... licking them... sucking her nipples and allowing his hands to roam all over her body... his lustful attention to her neck and breasts had the intended effect on her... he felt her chest heaving and her breathing intensify... he forced her to kiss him although he found her kissing tentative but passionate and he whispered into her ear, "Now suck me."

Baljeet did not think about her own arousal—meaning, it wasn't front and center of her mind as a concept, but she clearly wanted to get this man's cock out of his pants and into her mouth. She pushed him back aggressively and licked up his left leg from his knee to the firm part of his pelvis above his cock... his public area was well manicured, she noticed, almost like the men she had seen in western porn movies... and she loved the clean feel to her tongue as she dragged it down the "treasure trail" from his belly button to his hardening cock.

Though not fully erect, it seemed long to her... she couldn't tell if he was actually bigger than Mahindar or not, but the absence of public hair gave her free access from the base to the tip as she dragged her tongue across it several times to wet it. To tease him she brought her lips around around the head of his cock and went down on him once to spread her saliva all over his cock, causing him to gasp at the wonderful feeling, but she quickly withdrew and brought her hands to his cock instead, looking up into his face as she worked them both over the head and shaft.

She looked up at him with her lips literally touching his stiffening rod, her left hand wrapped around the tip of his cock, her right hand wrapped around the base, both of them sliding up and down in unison but rotating clockwise and counter-clockwise in opposite directions on the upstroke and downstroke. He clearly enjoyed her attention and said, "that's so great, baby..." to her as he leaned back and gave her even easier access to his cock and balls.

Baljeet took his heavy breathing and moans that she was pushing the right buttons and she marveled at how hard and long the man was getting under her manual stimulation. With both of her small hands sliding up and down the length of his cock she found herself able to leave an inch or two at the tip or the base as she tugged up and down and decided to engulf his cock and see if she could bring him off quickly.

If the bus wasn't so loud and the people not so far away and fast asleep, someone might have heard the moan that escaped his lips as she followed her hands up and down his cock with her deeply sucking mouth and rapidly flicking tongue. She could taste his precum already and knew she probably wouldn't need the mouth-aching twenty-plus minute suck job her previous encounter required.

She was so sure he was going to cum in her mouth in under five minutes that she was a bit surprised when he adjusted his position, pulling himself out of her mouth, saying, "I want to feel your big bosoms."

"What?" Baljeet asked unsure of what he meant—after all his hands had been on her tits since they began.

"On my cock... I want you to wrap my cock in your tits... it's called tit-fucking." He said.

Baljeet knew what it was called, Mahindar loved doing it to her, frequently coming on her several times a week just by climbing on her chest and titfucking her until coming on her face or tits... but she felt momentarily robbed of bringing him off with her mouth. Even so, she was privately thrilled that he wanted to experience more of her, and that he loved her big boobs.

Wrapping her large, soft, brown mammaries around the man's long, throbbing shaft, Baljeet slowly slid her chest forwards and backwards, rocking her boobs over his erect cock to his obvious appreciation. He let her do him this way for a few minutes, then held her boobs with his own hands and adjusted his position so that he could fuck them with long strokes up and down at her face.

"Ajit." the man said as he titfucked the woman.

"I'm sorry?" Baljeet replied as he continued titfucking her.

"You may call me Ajit." he said.

She did not know what to do with the new information, but she replied, "I am Baljeet."

"I'm going to fuck you in the mouth now, Baljeet... do not use your hands." Ajit said to her.

Ajit stood up, which would have shocked Baljeet completely but she knew the luggage area in front of them blocked them completely from view from the front of the bus, and he pushed her back against the divider and brought his cock to her lips. "Do not choke loudly although I doubt anyone will care." Ajit said as he held onto both of the railings in front of him and began sliding his long cock deeply into her mouth. The motion of the bus virtually assured that Ajit's cock would go ramming into the back of her throat and given the condition of the roads, that Baljeet would deep-throat him or else.

She gagged roughly several times in the beginning, but in a measure of fear of being discovered, and in a measure of pride at her own dick-sucking abilities, Baljeet quickly relaxed her throat and adjusted the tilt of her head to allow him to freely throat-fuck her with abandon. When she realized how adept she had become at orally pleasuring the man in front of her, Baljeet took great satisfaction in feeling him quickly coming to orgasm. She felt a rush when he steadied himself with his left hand over her and with a fistful of her hair in his right, he began wildly face-fucking her to his finish.

Pounding her throat with one or two long, powerful strokes each second, Ajit began cumming inside her mouth and throat and groaning as he did so, depositing almost as much cum in her mouth as the first man but with even more vigor. He slowed his motions against her face and finally rested with his cock lodged in her throat before pulling out and sitting down, exhausted.

Ajit's erection listed a little to the side and rested on his left leg, but never fully subsided, a condition she had seen in her husband a few times, and she hoped he would consider their encounter complete and abandon her to her solitude but she surmised otherwise when he pulled her to the seat with him and leaned her down into his crotch and said, "do it some more."

"But Ajit, you have just been given my best blowjob, fucked my big bosoms, and then fucked my throat like any other woman's pussy... surely you have had enough? Have I not given you what you wanted?" Baljeet asked.

"I told you I would leave you... when I was done. And as you can see, my cock yet stirs. You may satisfy me with a blowjob if you try, but I believe it longs to fuck you." Ajit replied.

Even though Baljeet had been thrilled by the beautiful cock in her mouth and between her tits earlier, the thought of fucking him seemed a bridge too far completely to her.

"I'm fertile... I can't do that!" Baljeet pleaded.

"Baljeet... Baljeet, I know you are not naïve, so I will say this only once before moving forward two rows to find your husband... there is a way we can fuck where you stand no chance of conceiving no matter how much I cum inside you." Ajit said in a measured but impactful tone.

Baljeet thought about Ajit's words and at first thought he meant more face-fucking before she felt his hands on her ample ass.

"Do you mean to bugger me? I won't stand for it!" Baljeet insisted.

Ajit stood and gathered his clothes as if to leave her company—she knew exactly what he was saying to her without needing to open his mouth.

"Ajit, please, no! I'll do it, damn you!" Baljeet pleaded.

"Then indeed you will stand for it. Here, grab the rails." Ajit insisted.

She had no idea he would move so fast—he practically dragged her to her feet and spun her to face the divider separating the luggage racks from her seat. Ajit took each of her hands in his and brought them to the left and right rails... he moved behind her and pulled the rest of her saree to the floor at her feet. Her panties were quickly yanked to her knees. She felt his erection rubbing up and down the crack of her ass, stopping longer and longer against her tightly clinched back door.

"Please... my purse... I have a small tube of moisturizing oil for my hands..." She begged.

"Face forward." Ajit demanded as she tried to look back at him.

Baljeet stared at the bulkhead divider until she felt his wet, slippery finger forcing its way into her tight back door. She heard her tube of moisturizer sputtering its contents into his hand again, then she felt him come up behind her. She knew what was next, his delayed advance on her anus only raising her nervousness...

"Unghhhhhhh." Ajit moaned as he slowly pressed the tip of his long cock into the deep pit of her lubed back door—Baljeet hoping the bus didn't lurch and cause him to plow the entirety of his cock up her ass in one shot—worried sick she would wake the entire bus with her scream... Ajit was thoughtful about the prospect of them being discovered, so he too held the rails in front of her as he pushed forward.

12