Taken on the Bus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ajit moved his well lubed right hand down to her pussy and began fingering her and rubbing her clit while pushing slowly into her unwilling back door. "You'd better relax and let me in, or I'm going to grab you by the hips and ram it up your ass until you scream." Ajit hissed at her.

Baljeet tried to quickly become an expert in anal sex, although truth be told she had little experience doing it with Mahindar and generally denied his occasional advances in this area. Still, she had allowed Mahindar to have anal sex with her at least twice, and so she knew what to generally expect. The lubricant did its job... Ajit's constant pressure did the rest.

Soon, Ajit was moving slowly in and out of Baljeet's tight butt and moaning dirty things into her ears... he called her names, he told her all the ways he wanted to fuck her, and he said the most shocking thing of all to her as he rubbed her clit, "I can tell you love it."

She didn't respond to him with words, about any of it... the anal sex was uncomfortable to her, bordering on painful, but only just—and she found herself tolerating it better and better as the time passed and as he gently slid in and out of her from behind. He told her he was going to take his time... he knew they had hours before anyone would stir... He told her he loved "...buttfucking a woman standing against a wall..." and knowing she was now fully accustomed to his cock in her ass, really began picking up the force and pace of his strokes.

He held her huge boobs in his hands while he fucked her... he held onto her hips for a different time... he grabbed her by her hair and pulled her back into him, but he never eased up, never really slowed up... he just kept pounding her in the ass, and he kept her ass well-lubed.

After a long time had passed, Ajit made her kneel on their seat and face the back of the bus. He easily slid into her ass in this position and resumed his steady, methodical pounding of her ass. He repeated the same rotation of positions with her, holding her hips, her tits, her hair... pulling, pushing, fucking... pounding.

Finally, Ajit put Baljeet on her back and climbed between her legs... She covered her pussy but secretly hoped he would take her there, but he slid down to her asshole and pressed easily inside, anally fucking her in the missionary position and paying extra attention to her breasts and nipples with his hands and mouth. He continued anally fucking her as he turned his attention to her neck, and then to her mouth, kissing her passionately while steadily plunging the length of his cock in and out of her well-used ass.

"I need to cum soon." Ajit said to her, picking up his pace, "and there's no place to clean up... do you want me to cum in your ass or in your mouth?"

Baljeet knew she didn't want his dick in her mouth after so long inside her ass, but she did not want his cum running into her panties or all over her seat so she told him, "Please cum in my mouth."

Ajit pulled out of her ass and climbed up on top of her face, straddling her shoulders and aimed his cock into her grudgingly opened mouth. She shuddered as he began sliding his stiff, lubricated cock in and out of her mouth but quickly exchanged her feelings of revulsion with weird feelings of... pride? She wasn't sure, but she was excited to feel him building up to another orgasm... she always loved it when Mahindar came for her, and she had clearly loved it when the first man and then Ajit had cum earlier. She began pumping his cock with both of her hands as he groaned and looked down into her eyes, until she felt waves of semen shooting from his balls into her mouth. His cock pulsed in throbbing, great pulses, and she felt and tasted his cum blasting into her mouth in an orgasm as long and intense as their anal fuck session had been...

Completely spent, Ajit collapsed and lay on top of Baljeet for a long while, almost until the first glow of the sun began easing the darkness in the windows around them.

Baljeet knew she should be angry about what she had endured, but truthfully, she would be happy if she could make it off of the bus with her husband with her anonymity and life intact. Ajit left her after he dressed and after she did the same, without so much as a goodbye. She sat and looked out of the window for an unknown period of time, watching the night sky give way to shades of purple, then red, then yellow as the first sunlight pierced her eyes. Half an hour later, most everyone was stirring, and her husband Mahindar made his way to the back of the bus to check on his wife.

"Did you sleep okay?" Mahindar asked as they gathered their belongings while they neared their stop.

"I did not sleep much at all." Baljeet truthfully replied.

"Bad dreams?" Mahindar asked as he kissed his wife on her hand.

"Something like that." Baljeet said, looking at the floor and seeing her empty squeeze bottle of moisturizing lotion laying just under the seat.

They stepped off the bus on the outskirts of their village and Baljeet hoped she could leave the last night in her past forever even as she noticed Ajit and the man who took her first getting off from the front of the bus and watching her walk away.

12