Taken or Not: That is the Question

Story Info
He finally gets his chance to ravish her.
2.9k words
4.36
54.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hbgeek
hbgeek
31 Followers

That is the question.

I am moving through a party at a mutual friend's house just chatting and drinking which in hind sight may have been the reason I lost control.

It all started when you walked in with your date. You looked stunning in your white button down blouse with a bright red silk scarf draped over your shoulders and tight jeans tucked into high healed knee-high boots. The tight jeans revealed your attitude of wearing nothing but thongs very adequately, since your jeans cupped your perfect ass with the back seam diving deeply into your crack to reveal the two perfect globes. I made it a point to keep out of eye contact in hopes that I would get a chance to "talk to you alone" at some point.

I moved around the party with you like a big cat stalking his prey. After a while of mingling you told your date that you had to use the lady's room and would be back. You headed to a hallway that someone indicated when you asked about the location and I followed being as invisible as possible. As you gained the hallway you see a line of women waiting for the facilities as well. You end up standing beside the bottom of the stairs and as one woman at the party comes down and sees you standing in line she leans over, winks and whispers, "There is another restroom upstairs past the master suite at the end of the hall if you can't wait." You thank her and head right upstairs. This is my chance I think excitedly.

I wait for you to get out of site and casually head down a hall towards the back of the house where I know there is another set of stairs going up to the second floor. I make my way up unseen and as I enter the upstairs hallway I pass by the bathroom you are in and can hear you finishing up. I glance around and there is nobody there with us. It is then I notice an open spare bedroom and my mind goes into overdrive as I slide into the dark room and wait.

I hear you come out of the bath room and start down the hall. As you pass by the bedroom I step out into the hall behind you unnoticed. As I wrap an arm around your waist I clamp a hand down over your mouth and back up into the room. You were taken by surprise and were still trying to figure out what was going on as I turned and as quietly as possible shut the door with my foot taking away the last little bit of light in the room. This causes you to begin to struggle, but to no avail as you cannot outdo my grip on you and your feet are a couple of inches off the floor so you have no leverage. As the fear grips you I whisper "Shhhhh" in your ear causing you to freeze in my arms. You still have no idea who this is that has you or how you will get out of this situation.

I know your sensitive spots from our playing around at work and gently start kissing down the side of your neck as I lower your feet to the floor and press my dick into your ass. You are caught off guard and feel a shiver run down your spine as you let out a small moan in spite of yourself. I move you a couple of steps forward until your knees are at the corner of the bed. I situate you so the corner is between your knees and you are unable to close your legs. I gruffly whisper in your ear "I am going to take my hand off of your mouth. If you scream or make any noise above a moan I will knock you out and disappear just to catch you at a later time when we can be alone. And I will not be as gentle." I pause for effect then say "I know where you live and work." At this you let out a small whimper. I ask if you understand and you give a slight nod that you do. You still do not know who I am because nothing is fitting together. You think you know the voice but that person has a beard. What you do not know is I had shaved my beard previously that day and I am left with just a mustache.

As I slowly release your mouth you start to breathe faster with the stress of the situation. You are in a dark room, with someone you do not know but who knows you and as far as anyone you know downstairs thinks you have gone to the restroom and are now mingling with the guests having a good time. I slowly remove the scarf from your shoulders and slowly wrap it around your head as a blindfold. "No peaking. So don't even think about touching that. Got it?" You nod that you understand. I then say "Don't move." As I step away from you letting my hands slide down your sides and over your hips finally patting your sweet ass. I move to the door and you hear it lock and the light come on. As your mind races thinking you could scream and pull off the blindfold and maybe get out of here you suddenly feel me behind you. "I know what you are thinking and I wouldn't if I were you." I whisper in your ear so close you can feel my hot breath on your neck and ear.

As I move you back from the bed we can hear the party is rolling in full swing as the music thumps up through the floor. This gives me an idea. I place you at the foot of the bed, sit back on the edge of the bed and say "Now dance and strip for me." A slight squeak escaped your mouth as you stand before me. "NOW" I say a little firmer making you jump then start to slowly sway to the music.

After you get the rhythm you remove the boots as coordinately as you can. Once they were off you went back to slowly swaying and gyrating to the muffled music. You worked the front of the jeans open and started slipping them down over your hips revealing a black lace thong. As you worked your jeans down your calves and off of your feet you are bent at the waist giving me a nice view down your shirt of your breasts encased in a matching lace bra. Just before you stood back up there was a glimpse of the rounded front of a cup and I thought I saw a stiff nipple protruding, trying to push its way out through the fabric of the cup. At that moment I knew two things. I knew by instinct the other nipple was in the same state and I knew that you were lost to your body's responses and would finish this no matter how your mind might scream to stop. I hold your boots up so they touch your hands and tell you to put them back on. You take the boots and slip them back on. As you stand back up I am amazed at the site. Your dark hair is hanging around your face and framing the red scarf. The white button down shirt hanging to hide the black bra and panties I know are there. And the black knee high boots make you look like a rock star stripper. I have never seen anything sexier in all my life.

You start to move sensually with the music again. Swaying and dancing seductively as you unbutton your shirt. It just keeps getting better. You drop your shirt to the floor and run your hands over your stomach up to your tits squeezing them. You are lost in the music and the moment now. As you remove your bra I can see how stiff your nipples are. Now you are just in boots a blindfold and a thong as you run your hands up your body and through your hair.

It is then that I pounce. I had removed my shirt and shoes while you were stripping. I come off of the bed so fast and unexpected you are not even aware of it until I have my hands on your elbows holding your arms up above your head, my bare chest pressed to your stomach and your stiff nipple in my mouth sucking and nibbling on it. You are so surprised that your brain screams 'Oh God no!' but you let out a moan of shock and satisfaction from the pleasure running through your nipple in a direct line to your pussy which you realize suddenly is dripping wet.

As I eagerly suck one nipple then the other you begin to writhe in my arms. I turn you and back you to the edge of the bed. As I lay you on the bed you are breathing heavily and I can smell the excitement leaking from your pussy. My God you are enjoying this I think to myself. As I lay you back I press your arms above your head firmly and you seem to understand and moan "OK". I kiss my way up to your neck licking and nibbling from your collar bones to your jaw and back down. I can feel your nipples softly grazing my chest and you trying not to press them into me as I move across your body. I listen to your erratic breathing as I gently kiss my way down your chest. I work towards your left nipple and after a wisp of a kiss to the tip I take as much of your tit into my mouth as I can which causes you to shiver. At the same time I barely graze your skin with my fingertips up across your ribs and cup both of your breasts squeezing them which causes the nipples and areolas to stand up tall like the peaks on a mountain. That makes you moan and I smile about that.

With a kiss between your tits I press myself up off of you. I slide my hands down your sides to your hips and hook my fingers under the strap of your thong. As I start to pull your panties down your hips there is a moment where they hang from the resistance of you lying on the bed. I look up over your body to your face and keep a slight resistance on your panties. I can see you struggling with this in your mind as you chew on your lower lip. You can't make up your mind. On one hand you cannot give in to being forced into this, but on the other hand you want to rip them off yourself and scream "FUCK ME NOW!" I decide to let you work this out for yourself but keep the pressure on the panties. I hear you take a deep breath and then slowly raise your hips to allow the panties to come free and slide down over your hips.

As the thong slides down I see a small line of hair revealed for an instant then heaven slides into view. I take them down to the tops of your boots as you relax your ass onto the bed again. I take your calves in my hands and raise them straightening your legs in the air and work the thong up and off of your boots. You hold your legs still as I press the thong to my nose and inhale your scent deeply. I place the thong in my pocket and remove my pants and boxers.

I put my hands on your ankles and slide them down your boots past your knees until they are resting on your thighs as I kneel down at the foot of the bed in front of you. I am looking at your thighs pressed together as I lower my gaze revealing your moist and engorged pussy lips peeking out between them. I stare in stunned silence as a small drop of moisture gathers on the split between them and travels down until it crosses the brown rosebud of your ass. I then lean in and blow gently on your exposed pussy lips causing goose pimples to rise along your thighs. I rub back up your legs until I get to your knees where I part them and gently spread your legs wide exposing your honeypot in its fully aroused and wet glory. I press the backs of your knees forward and wide as I lean in and lick your pussy from ass to clit in one slow hard swipe. You moan and shake and I can't be sure you did not just cum. I lick again a little faster. Then again but this time I stop at your clit and suck the nub into my mouth. Listening to your breathing and feeling your body shudder there is no doubt you climaxed that time.

I would love to continue this line of play but I have taken too much time as it is. Someone is bound to come looking for you soon. With regret but thoughts of future plans I rise up and place your knees against my collar bones as I press forward sliding my hard cock over your pussy sending electricity through your body as it glides over your clit. As I slide back and the tip starts to leave your body you respond whether intentional or not. As I start forward again you raise your ass just enough so I slide between your lips and into your pussy. I enter so easy I do not even stop until I feel my balls resting on your ass. To your horror you realize you have let out a long low moan of pleasure as I did this. Deciding not to wait any longer I pull out slowly until just the tip is in, and then back in hard slapping my balls to your ass. In and out my cock drives, over and over, causing you to begin a continuous string of orgasms while I push myself closer to the edge.

As I near that point I have one last moment of dominance to achieve. As I feel my own climax starting to culminate I pull out of your pussy, turn your body around so your head is hanging off of the bed and press my dick to your lips. Knowing you might resist this I lean over your body and suck your clit into my mouth as I slide a couple of fingers into your used pussy. This causes you to gasp opening your mouth to my cock. I slide it in under your tongue and as deep as I can while being gentle on your mouth. I withdraw a little then slide a little deeper. I do this until I can feel the breath from your nose on my balls and your throat is contracting around my dick. At that point it only takes a couple of strokes before I start to unload my seed into your throat. Just before I finish I pull out enough to finish in your mouth. When I pull out of your mouth I tell you to swallow it all. You nod and begin to swallow while gasping to catch your breath.

While you are still in a daze I quickly dress then lean over your face. I kiss you and say "Count to 100 slowly before you remove the blindfold, turn on the light and leave this room. I'll be seeing you around babe. Literally, I can now watch you day to day and remember how much you enjoyed this."

I quickly step to the door turn the light off and leave, closing the door behind me.

You lay there slowly counting in your head completely confused about how you feel about what happened. At 75 you get up, take off the blindfold and make your way to the light. Turning the light on you look at your watch you see it has been about 20 minutes since you came upstairs and think, "My God all that in 20 minutes? I wonder what all night would feel like." You see your clothes lying where you stripped for me and go to put them back on. Digging through the pile you can't find your thong. You realize I must have taken it with me. After you dress you slip out the door and go back to the bathroom to clean up. When you are done you head back downstairs where the party is still going on. You are nervous looking around at all the guys that are sporting a shaved face with only a mustache. As a few casually make eye contact you are giddy thinking any one of them could have been your mystery lover. You go to the bar and get a drink before heading to find your date and resuming your night at the party.

The End..... or is it?

Epilog;

I am standing by the door waiting for you to come downstairs again. As you appear I see you looking around at everyone and know you are wondering which guy I might be. I turn back to the host and bid them a good night as I head out the door so you would not see me there and leave the party thinking about how much fun this might be in the future.

hbgeek
hbgeek
31 Followers