Taken Pt. 02

Story Info
A man is abducted for unsavory purposes.
1.5k words
4.38
30.3k
20

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please leave comments, positive and/ negative. This is the 2nd story I have published here. The first one was Emily's First Taste. It has several chapters and is under a slightly differ login because I cant remember that one. I hope you enjoy this one and if you chose to read my other one.

*********

Chapter 3

Adam's mind was spinning. Breeding? What did she mean?

Candy began to wash Adam again as Greer spoke.

"We are a community of women who don't want to rely on men. We support ourselves. Take care of our homes and businesses and don't want to be forced to rely on men who for the most part let us down. Some of members are lesbians. They only want your sperm and your babies. You will never be asked to support them and they don't want you in their lives. Some of us don't want your sperm at all we just want to be able to fuck you when we want, how often we want, and whatever ways you want. You might find you'll like it here. You will be fed and taken care of. You can have free roam if you behave. You are currently one of several men we allow to stay here. If you do not comply you could be punished. You will be allowed to leave or be able to petition to leave after you have supplied your fair share of sperm. And once you can show you can behave. We only let men go if the can show they are worthy of such freedom and that they will continue to show all women the respect they deserve. Do you understand? Please only answer yes or no, Madam."

Adam didn't really understand. He heard Greer but couldn't process being used as a virtual sex and baby making machine. He wondered how a society like theirs existed. He did realize he was in no position to be argumentative.

"Yes Madame"

"Are you going to comply?"

"Yes Madam"

"Candy, get him his pill and when he takes it you may let him go."

Candy retrieved the little blue pill from a drawer in the bureau across the room.

"You must be ready whenever your services are requested. You'll see what I mean shortly."

Adam reluctantly took what he assumed to be Viagra. Candy responded by undoing the locked restraints that held him captive.

Adam stretched and sat up in the bed.

"For now you will be collared and leashed. Though if you behave that could change."

Adam could not believe what was happening. He knew he should want to leave but he wasn't sure he wanted to. He was at the least curious. And a little bit turned on. A lot turned on really, but he knew he shouldn't be.

Adam rose from the bed. Greer was impressed.

Usually they fought a little more. Not much, of course. Just enough to maintain a façade of hetero male machismo.

Fitness was important to Adam, it was evident in his appearance, thought he never worked out in a gym. He led an active lifestyle instead, biking, hiking and pretty much anything that allowed him to be outside.

Greer approached him and casually circled him appraising his body. He could feel her breath on him and it made his cock start to rise again. Carefully she placed the black leather collar around his neck, making sure it wasn't tight, before securing it with a small padlock. Only she held the key and Adam could see it was around her neck on a small chain. It was nestled between her breasts and he suddenly had the urge to touch them though he didn't. His cock was obviously quite eager and he hoped sometime he would be allowed to slide it between the large mounds.

"Ready for your debut?" Greer asked rhetorically.

She grabbed the leash that was secured to his collar and led him through the apartment behind the tavern before exiting a large ominous doorway to the outside.

Adam was led outside and expected it to be otherworldly, instead people were milling about like a normal community, except for the few people engaged in various stages of sex here and there. Most everyone was naked or nearly so.

Almost immediately a tall, and very shapely, woman approached him. She made a gesture with her hand where she simply hooked her thumb and forefinger together like the gesture for ok.

Adam didn't quite understand until Greer whispered in his ear, "show time."

She reached around and grabbed his cock.

"My but you are lovely. And so ready."

The tall woman bent over a bench that was on the porch.

Adam couldn't believe how hard his cock was, or how much he wanted to fuck her.

"I'm so ready for you." She said as she reached between her thighs and opened her pussy for him.

She was indeed sloppy wet and Adam slid into her tight pussy with little effort.

He began slowly, enjoying the sensation but before long the woman began bucking back.

"Fuck me dammit, fill me with your delicious cum," she demanded.

Adam needed no further prodding and began to pound her pussy. He really couldn't believe how much he was enjoying being treated like a piece of meat.

"oh my god, yes, like that," she howled as she methodically rubbed her clit.

Adam knew shew was close to cumming and the image of him fucking her in the reflection in the window before him sent him over the edge. He was surprised at the force with which he came considering he had just cum.

The impact of his cum hitting her cervix sent the woman over the edge as well and her pussy clamped down on him like a vice squeezing ever bit of cum from his convulsing cock.

As soon as she stopped gyrating she turned and unceremoniously lay on the bench lifting her legs high. Adam knew immediately what purpose he served for her and he was surprised how hot he thought it was.

"Adam meet Ashlyn. She is new her an you are the first the be able to breed her. She's been waiting for you." Greer announced.

"Pleasure," Ashlyn stated matter-of-factly, "I'll be needing you again the next few days."

"Yes Ma'am," Adam replied, without thinking, eager for a repeat performance.

Greer went on to explain to Adam that all women who joined the commune went through an extensive application process and were tested for all possible transmittable infections as she led him to a trough-like basin so he could was his still hard cock.

"Ready for more, I see," she said.

"Yes Madame"

"You are going to fit in nicely," she told him as she casually stroked his cock.

Greer was telling him there were about 30 women that lived there either alone or with their partners. The women with children left after birth but could come back periodically to be bred.

As she spoke a young lesbian couple and gave Adam the signal. They were locked in an embrace and rubbing their naked bodies against each other as the short haired brunette rubbed her girlfriend's pussy.

"She's ready," the brunette proclaimed as her very fit blonde partner bent over the arm rest of the bench. The brunette set a blanket below her and began lapping at her pussy as Adam, ever hard, entered her from behind.

He couldn't believe his luck really. He had always wanted to have a threesome and both of these women were incredibly hot.

Her pussy was tighter than any other he had fucked in his life and he knew she hadn't had too many other cocks inside her.

Greer was tired of being a spectator and climbed on the back of the bench so the blonde could lick her pussy as Adam impaled her from behind.

The sight was too much and he began fucking in earnest.

Greer was moaning almost immediately as the blondes face bumped into her sex every time Adam thrust.

Adam watched as his cock slid in and out of the slippery opening before him. He never got enough of that sight. He was surprised that he was so close to cumming again after shooting two full loads already but fucking one woman as she got her pussy lapped and she licked another coupled with Greer's enormous tits working their way free of their confines with each thrust was a lot to bear.

It wasn't long before Greer sent him over the edge as she squirted all over the two women before him.

Adam thrust one more time filling the lesbian with a load he swore was as big as the two before.

The ladies were a sticky wet mess when he finally pulled out. He felt intense satisfaction though he wasn't sure if the lesbian came. He didn't really care, he knew he wasn't really there to pleasure her, only to fill her with his seed.

Greer introduced the short haired brunette as Char and the blonde as Kris as Kris lay on the bench, legs in the air.

"He's just lovely," Kris proclaimed to Greer, "I wont have any trouble doing that again. I'm not a huge fan of cock, as I'm sure you ladies know, but you two made it a tasty treat."

Adam beamed with pride as he realized he was a little fatigued. He hoped he was allowed to rest before his services were needed again.